[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would I need to be treated while dying / dead and how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: TheNight RevealsTheFleshPrevails.jpg (577KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
TheNight RevealsTheFleshPrevails.jpg
577KB, 800x1029px
How would I need to be treated while dying / dead and how to be buried to increase my chances of "Afterlife"?
>>
File: TomaszAlanKopera.jpg (97KB, 672x900px) Image search: [Google]
TomaszAlanKopera.jpg
97KB, 672x900px
also after yesterday's invigorating thread; is death = TV's plug out, and any near death experience just DMT, making you halluzinate in it's slow downed sense of time?

I want to believe in something like my conscious soul floating around freely, able to observe the functioning universe, is this likely?
>>
>>17508760
Our souls are merely energy, and once we die that energy will be released back into the universe until it is needed again. I too like to think that we get to explore and discover during the in between time though.
>>
Nothing you can do after death at all...during life believe in Jesus and read Bible

Not what you wanna hear but true
>>
>>17508781
In that case you are robbed of all free will when you are in full ghost-mode? (Whether in hell or heaven)
>>
File: 1458796536865.jpg (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458796536865.jpg
83KB, 480x640px
>>17508756
>>17508760
>>17508774
>>17508781
>>17508792
>>17509050
You all want the big secret? You get told constantly but you have to realise it for it to have any real affect on you.

You, your awareness, your consciousness, is THE consciousness. How can you be part of the machine without being the machine itself?

>inb4 everyone/da universe is gawd

Think about it...there you go. Happy now? Enlightened? Didn't think so.

Because even when you transition back into that pure awareness of energy and infinite form, then what?

Its just another breath back in before you breathe out again, to your next adventure.

Good luck anons.
>>
>>17509350
explain.
>>
>>17509461
Theres nothing more to it really. Just a kumbaya song and holding hands.
>>
>>17509461
What he is saying is when you are alive you are aware. When you are dead you are not aware. You won't be aware again until the next time you are alive, in which case you could be living a whole different life. Once you are dead you won't have a clue that you are. Do some reading about the ego and what an ego death is.
>>
you need to be buried under a tree for your soul to mix with the solar energy thru the process of photosynthesis, in this way you will be able to transcend and achieve a quantum level of existence for eternity
>>
>>17509496
Topkek
>>
Whatever happens, make sure nobody plants a tree on your grave. The grounding effect of the tree's roots will anchor your soul to the earth for ever. Well, as long as the tree lives. By which time you will be in a very, very bad state.
>>
>>17509530
Topkek part 2
>>
be sure you have your body placed on top of a tree as you would a Christmas ornament, because quantum photosynthesis.
>>
>>17509554
Topkek part 3
>>
File: 1458715602643.jpg (63KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1458715602643.jpg
63KB, 722x349px
>>17509461
>>17509477
>>17509483
Something along these lines.

Just realise this is all your decision, you're exactly where you need to be and yes you will die, as a system of memories and your attachment to them. But your awareness can not, and never will die as it's a process of the whole universe working.

Think about it..
Empty space suddenly becomes filled up, you're find yourself floating through it on what is essentially a spaceship, you and everything around you seemingly came from nowhere, just solidified energy, basically. From what we can discern.

We attempt to break down reality in an attempt to understand it and it just creates more reality to measure.

You can all see creation from your pov and you can all manipulate it with your own limits, but mostly we are here because we became lost. And we're trying to find ourselves. Take an eternity if you wish, but it starts be remembering who you are and then helping others realise it too, and try not to have them kill you in return.
>>
>>17508756

When you die you meet Death, if you lived a good life you get to go to heaven, if you were brash, ruthless, and a sinful person you get dire circumstances.

Acknowledge the 10 commandments and follow them and you'll be alright
>>
Just make sure when your tree dies, you bury it under a human body so the solar energy doesn't destroy the tree spirit as it combines with the human spirit turning you into a groot-like creature
>>
>>17509578
Did we become lost or is this (life) the most efficient way to experience creation? It would be like creating a game but not playing it. I mean this idea fits perfectly with the *we all are god etc*. Dont misunderstand me my belief is somewhere along these lines as well. And ive also had an NDE to back it up.
>>
>>17509600
Depends on your perception friend, this is but one facet in an infinite, the one that lies between chaos and harmony, and it seemingly is reliant on the correct choices made by each individual, now, and it's very important.

There is no correct choice in an infinite spectrum, and life is suppose to be ironic because you'll keep trying, until you realise you were and always have been here all along.

And don't worry, I'll keep reminding you ;)
>>
>>17508756
>start meditating daily
>meditate while dying
>profit
>>
>>17509350
/thread
>>
>>17508756
Fallujah ayy lmao
>>
>>17509589
GROOT

Topkek no 4.
>>
>>17509587
Bible teaches Christ is the only way to our Heavenly Father...not being a good person...please dont teach wrong on such a critical topic
>>
File: trees.png (296KB, 912x624px) Image search: [Google]
trees.png
296KB, 912x624px
>>17509589
>>17509554
>>17509530
>>17509496
are trees a new /x/ meme ?
>>
>>17509970

Religion is fabricated bs
>>
>>17510708
*fedora tip*
>>
>>17509970
Do you know what GTFO stands for?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.