[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, I live in Scotland which as many of you probably know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Hello /x/, I live in Scotland which as many of you probably know is full of ancient castles and ruins of buildings from long ago. Now this may or may not be paranormal but today me and my mate went exploring in the countryside and found an old abandoned mill. Its in the middle of the woods and when we went inside the atmosphere was very strange. I felt uneasy and like somebody was watching us and the door kept banging on its own (there was no wind today) Not really paranormal but I'll show you some pics and if any scottish anons are interested I can give location.
>pic is the front of the mill
>will post more if there is interest
>>
Go on...
>>
>>17508698
location?
>>
Continue, OP.
>>
Continue pls
>>
>>17508698
You should rotate your pictures m8
>>
I live in Scotland, near Glasgow, can you send the coordinates?
>>
C'mon I've been dying to see something that might just be paranormal since I moved here
>>
>>17508698
Is OP dead?
>>
>>17509397
Only mentally.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Sorry I went back outside and only just got home
>pic is a huge saw in some old machine
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>leftover saw blades
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>taken from the second floor, the middle of the roof has been caved in by a tree and some bits of wood are burned which indicates lightning
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
The mill wheel
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17508834
>>17508729
>>17508842
Its in the Borders are you willing to travel to see it?
>a milk carton we found on the second floor
>>
bumpy bump
>>
>>17509740
OH GOD, HAUNTED MILK CARTONS!
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17509741
Thank you
>pic is from the inside of the door (its only locked by a stick thats pushed up against it)
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17509746
As i said nothing really spooky there apart from the door moving on a windless day and the strange atmosphere but I just thought some Scottish anons might be interested in visiting it themselves...
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 640x1136px
The second floor is quite small and one side of it feels like it could collapse but its good to sit on
>>
you should go at night
>>
>>17509782
Hahaha I dont have the balls for that
>>
>>17508698
Edinburgh fag here. Where is this about?
>>
>>17509801
Its in the borders, about 45 mins from edinburgh actually
>>
>>17508698
your uneasy feeling was prob just the feeling of life that once was there. like that house was probably so lived in so the energy stuck around its like when you stand in an empty house after someone has moved you can feel the life that once was there.
>>
>>17509883
well jk it's not a house ive realized but still the same principle applies. people prob got their limbs stuck in that mill wheel though
>>
>>17509890
I get what you're saying that actually explains it a lot. There's also a couple old bomb shelters round here, I could maybe take a trip to them and get some pics for /x/?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.