[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anybody else see that?!? The entire sky was flashing different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1242533897210s.jpg (2KB, 126x120px) Image search: [Google]
1242533897210s.jpg
2KB, 126x120px
Did anybody else see that?!? The entire sky was flashing different colours. I swears I'm not crazy, but it was the craziest thing I've ever seen by far. A little terrifying

I'm in southern Ontario so I'm especially interested in people in that general area on the planet.

Basically I saw (at around 12am) the entire sky flash pinkish purple (which is a normal colour for lighning) so I didn't think much of it, but then seconds later it flashes yellow, green, red, a whole bunch of colours like a strobe light.
>>
>>17508549
Shits gonna start getting much crazier. In the words of a great man. "Hold on to your butts"
>>
A whole world of little children
>>
>>17508549
You saw the Northern Lights, good for you.

I swear these stupid "Did anyone see/hear that?!" threads need to be banned on sight.
>>
A lightning strikes a transformer.
Usually green/yellow lights that can lasts for seconds.
One night watching the storm at the window a i saw a gloomy gren blue light that seems to last an eternity. It was strange like the time itself was suspended. After you are like "what the fuck"
>>
>>17508567
I'm sure that nigga knows what the Aurora Borealis looks like being a Canadianfag.
>>
>>17508567
Right along with any thread that starts with "It's Happening!".
>>
Southern ontario fella here, i saw nothing friend. Where are you located???? (city wise) i
>>
>>17508599
>>17508567
We dont get to see the Northern Lights in Southern Ontario you carrot.

Not op btw
>>
>>17508587
Was it an autobot or decepticon?
>>
File: 1413938689515.jpg (35KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1413938689515.jpg
35KB, 480x300px
>>17508615
Sorry. Guess it's another stereotype from an amerifat.
>>
Holy shit. I almost shat my pants now.
I nowhere near you and I think I saw it.
It was about 1am I was in my bed playing my 3ds and I saw the sky flash like a lighting then different colours. I didn't care much, I live in an apartament and sometimes the neighbors do some weird stuff.
>>
>>17508563
And what's happening exactly?
>>
southern ontario here
i dint see shit
>>17508615
its possible
but pretty rare
>>
>>17508567
It was a thick overcast
>>17508587
There was no sound and the colours were uniform across the whole sky
>>17508612
Guelph
>>17508828
That might have been it.
>>
File: 1451121183019.jpg (354KB, 706x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451121183019.jpg
354KB, 706x700px
>>17508565
fucking ready for the reaping
>>
I talked to someone last night who saw the exact same thing, but in a different time and place.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.