[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some months ago when I was at work, a checkroom, an old lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cc--blue-eyes.jpg (70KB, 604x441px) Image search: [Google]
cc--blue-eyes.jpg
70KB, 604x441px
Some months ago when I was at work, a checkroom, an old lady came up to me to hand me her coat.
I always try to be polite and look people in the eyes, cause you know, the tips are better if you look people in the eyes like you deserve a tip.

Anyway, so this lady comes up to me and greets me.
I look up and for a fravtion of a second I thought I saw a friend of mine who is just 21 years old though.
At first I was clueless why this thought even crossed my mind seeing that old lady but as I looked at her longer I realized she had not only the same eyecolor as my friend, but also the same expression.
It was like she came from the future to say hi, but that's not what I want to allude.
It was like my friend looked at me through the eyes of this old lady.
On top of all of that, that lady looked at me like she knew me for several years already.
I get goosebumps just about thinking about this incident.
Needless to say she also gave me a generous tip.

I know it happens that some people look similiar to each other and that some eyes might have the same expression as others but this wasn't just a similiarity, it was, as I said, like my friend was looking at me through this old lady.

Is there a name for this phenomenon?
I can't imagine being the only one who experienced something like that.

Did you guys experienced something similiar? Do you know where I can find more about this topic, if it's even a topic that is widely known.
>>
Its nothing
>>
>>17508417
Nothing is nothing, anon.
And everything is everything.
>>
>>17508400
I am inclined to say its genetic reincarnation
>>
>>17508573
But isn't genetic reincarnation so unlikely to happen that it's basically impossible?
I mean what are the odds to meet a person with the same genetic code in the same country. I mean if I travelled to china and the same story happened to me there, then it would be plausible but this...
Law of attraction maybe?
>>
>>17508400
I should see the movie "I origins" OP
>>
>>17508400
a few years ago i had something similar to this happen to me only i was looking at my friend through the eyes of my other friend. the friend i was looking at knew it was me and stopped the friend who's eyes i was behind from talking because he was apparently going to say something personal i shouldn't know. it was really strange. i was miles away from them at the time it happened, but the friend who noticed i was there confirmed it with me later. strangest part is the friend who's body i was in, never seemed to notice.
>>
>>17509299
Will do! Sounds interesting.

>>17509340
How did it happen that you suddenly could see through the eyes of your friend.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.