[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/! I know that there is a lot of horror movies experts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: CitwTeaserSmall.jpg (30KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
CitwTeaserSmall.jpg
30KB, 300x444px
Hey /x/!

I know that there is a lot of horror movies experts on this boards, so I know you will be able to help me!
I am looking for some movies that are happening in cabins in the middle of nowhere. Pic definetely related. Bonus points if it's Point-Of-View/found footage type movie.

Thanks for your help!
>>
>>17507826
Evil deads
AntiChrist
>>
>>17507826
Cabin Fever
Tucker and Dale vs Evil
Blair Witch has that pov/ff but that movie blows.
>>
evil dead 2 dead by dawn
>>
Thir13en Ghosts (2001)
Not in the cabins in the middle of nowhere, but similar to Cabin In The Woods.
>>
Zombeavers
>>
>>17507972
holy FUCK lol

do NOT watch this shitty movie.

actually it aint that bad. worth a watch, but dont expect to be surprised.

watch the new movie that came out
>The Witch (2016)
>>
Thanks for suggestions guys!
>>
>>17508013
Too bad it's limited release and there's no decent release to pirate.
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2428170/
>>
>>17508013
>do NOT watch this shitty movie
>worth a watch

The fuck do you want OP to do?
>>
A few that haven't been mentioned yet (some of them take place in the woods but not cabins)

sleep away camp series
the burning
friday the 13th
blair witch project
pumpkinghead
the cottage
cropsey
willow creek
misery
>>
>>17509023
MAMA
wrong turn
secret window
>>
>>17509032
Secret window was great but I wouldn't classify it as a horror film
>>
>>17507879
Came here to post cabin fever.
Ever seen the special features? Weird as a motherfucker.
>>
>>17507879
Tucker & Dale vs Evil is a great film, I can't recommend it enough.
>>
>>17507826
creep (2014) kind of
>>
>>17507972
i only enjoyed it cuz it had tits in it
>>
File: PANCAKES.gif (2MB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
PANCAKES.gif
2MB, 500x232px
>>17507826
Try out some Cabin Fever, broseph.
Kinda body horror, but mostly just gore. Would definitely recommend the movies if you liked The Bay, which may be more up your alley. Just be sure to avoid the remake of the first movie.

First one is great.
The second movie picks up more on the sparse humor of the first and is meh unless you like ejaculating blood while the fed shoots up high schools.
Patient Zero is edgy and doesn't do shit to explain fuck. High points are the back stabbings, cripple fights, and unintentional suicides.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.