[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ctrl+f >innawood >nothing Lets get an innawood thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: 1458881158524.jpg (578KB, 1200x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1458881158524.jpg
578KB, 1200x1023px
>ctrl+f
>innawood
>nothing
Lets get an innawood thread going. Planning on heading to a pretty haunted forest.
Share innawood stories and shit.
>>
>>17507733
>not just a photoshop of a deer camera
this artist put a lot of effort into making their image wrong.
>>
>>17507733
That picture doesn't make any sense. Is she a tranny?
>>
>>17507738
>>17507748
Contain your autism.

>>17507733
What Forrest are you visiting soon?
>>
>>17507792
Nathan Bedford Forrest
>>
>>17507792
Doesn't really have a name.
Just backwoods redneck innawood Tennessee.
>>
>>17507806
What's the lore behind it?
>>
>>17507806
If you're going anywhere in TN, the highest chance of creepy shit would be in the Smokey Mountains. There's a lot of old urban legends that developed in the region back when it was populated by coal miners and other settlers. Plus there's a lot of creepy shit in general. A few miles out of Gatlinburg is a state park called Elkmont, and there's a shitload of trails you can take. Couple years ago I went down one trail that led to this old tiny, one-room schoolhouse, and out in the schoolyard was a graveyard for children. I'm talking 3 months to 2 years. Shit was kinda creepy, but mostly just sad.

That being said, I wouldn't expect much from anything around here. There's a civil war site in Murfreesboro called The Slaughter Pen, where a few hundred soldiers from both sides decimated each other in a skirmish. My friend and I went there at night, took a Ouija board with us, and left disappointed. Course that may just be because Ouija boards are a crock of shit, but regardless, there wasn't anything spooky going on there, no bad vibes or anything.
>>
>>17507842
depraved shit.
murderer,
suicide,
cult shit
thinking of bringing a ouija board
where can I get a working one?
>>
>>17507864

>a working ouija board
>>
>>17508081
Did you try turning it off then back on again?
>>
>>17508172
He obviously needs to clear the cache on his ghost files first.
>>
>>17508172
Underated post
>>
>>17508172
OP here, I can't find the switch anywhere... but i'm working with a home made board. Was i supposed to hook it up to electricity?
>>
>>17508237
Fucking duh...
>>
>>17508237
No, modern ones run on dilithium crystals.
>>
>>17508243
damn i'm fresh out....
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 852x480px
>>17507733

I recently found out an isolated wild animal refuge and have been visiting the place at night. A dirt road leads to it and solemn trees line the path all the way to the gate. At first I tested out to see how isolated it was, I parked outside the gate for 5 hours in the dead of night and not a soul passed by. No security, no buildings, nothing. I heard the distant howling of coyotes, wild boars being eaten, and the screech of white owls. The local folktale is that white owls are actually witches in the form of birds, so this initially scared me because witches are my one fear. But after I got over it, I actually went into this refuge after realizing that nobody would really stop me. The first time I went into this refuge at midnight, I found a still lake in the middle of these woods, but returned quickly because I still feared getting caught.

The second time I went with my sister and a friend, shortly after midnight. It was a full moon night, just recently. This time we didn't hear any boars or screeching owls, the forest was as still as a dead man. The path to the lake, where I wanted to take them, was about 20 minutes of hike trail and heavily bordered by looming trees and bushes. We saw or heard nothing the first 10 minutes in, but the moment we reached the direct path to the lake, we heard rustling on the edges of the woods bordering the trail. My two female companions were scared and clung on to me, so I asked them to use their phone to light where the sounds were coming from. As we started to walk again, more cautiously, we could still hear rustling following us on both edges of the trail.

When I saw to my left, that is when I saw it, this hunched figure about my size (I am 6'0) moving exactly at our pace in the distance, among the woods. My first instinct was to not panic and disbelieve my eyes, so instead I focused on another thing: little boars scattering around where we were walking. Comment too long but not much left to tell.
>>
File: 1348971510632.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px)
1348971510632.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>17508288

What I figured was that if this was something beyond explanation, an abnormality of nature, we were dead anyway. So instead of panicking I just kept walking, the other two didn't seem to see this enormous cloaked figure trailing us slowly from behind the trees but they did hear the rustling from it. My eyes were locked on this thing and as we walked further to the lake you could not imagine the spine chill I experienced, because it wasn't going away. It was trailing, and swiveling it's head. You'd have to understand my mind to know why I wasn't visibly freaking out at this point - while I like to be superstitious, I don't believe any of this surreal crap can take form in the physical world. So all the while that I observed this thing I was trying to figure out what it *actually* was. I also later told my sister and friend that all I saw was the boars (otherwise they would never want to accompany me here again).

When we reached the clearing of the lake, I looked away to the water ahead and the scampering noises and rustling stopped. We spent a few minutes in the lake enjoying the solemn view of the moon as the clouds sailed over it. I told them to hurry up because we didn't know what could be in here. On the way back, we heard no such sounds anymore, the stillness returned to the forest. I saw a deer flee across the field, but that was it.

If I am to believe in superstition, I might just guess it was one of the white owls in the form of a witch. I would also say it was a hunter, but this thing was walking among boars, and the little boars were running away from us, not it. I know it wasn't a shadow, because the light from the phones was not behind me, but rather in front. So who knows what it could have been. Might just be my eyes.
>>
>>17508288
>>17508310
>see physical being
>must have been my eyes.

No, but I think it was most likely a demon or apparition. If only you could see it, then the demon was following you and you alone. I say go get blessed/baptized by a preach immediately.
>>
File: 1458434336079.png (19KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1458434336079.png
19KB, 390x470px
>>17508172
>I kek'd
>>
What's the name of that forest or green in the UK where there was a dead woman found buried in a tree or some shit and it apparently drives dogs a bit mad.
>>
>>17509184
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagley_Hall
Hagley woods. A monument was defaced regarding this incident.
>>
Bump for stories.
Cmon anons need 2sp00ki skinwalkers
>>
File: innawood.png (316KB, 1356x1794px) Image search: [Google]
innawood.png
316KB, 1356x1794px
only one i have, hasnt been a good innawoods thread forever, need to fill a folder for when these dry spells hit.
>>
>>17507733
well i'm aroused by that picture
>>
posted before but here
map of camp in next post
>>
>>17511979
>>
>>17509307

I must have got my wires crossed and read about the body in the tree elsewhere.

I was referring to Clapham Wood.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clapham_Wood
Thanks anyway.
>>
I go out into the woods quite often north of Birmingham, AL. I am familiar with some magick, but nothing ever happens while I'm out there, despite being in woods that aren't pathed out. Any ideas how to call nature spirits and the like out? Or anything I can do to experience something out there?
>>
tfw dont have innawoods story<
>>
>>17511986
thats a pepe

why are you posting pepes
>>
File: I wanna.png (153KB, 1064x749px)
I wanna.png
153KB, 1064x749px
>>17507733
>>
>>17508288
>>17508310
Where're you from? We had the same witch superstition growing up (lived in rural west Texas a good part of my childhood), but it's not specific to a particular type of owls. There are a bunch of stories friends told me about truckers/people on road trips getting into wrecks because an owl swooped in front of the vehicle, then some mysterious woman "helping" them get to safety, usually at some cost.
>>
>>17508288
>My two female companions were scared ad clung onto me
A L P H A
L
P
H
A
>>
>>17507733
If shes in the woods, I wouldnt mind going and being skinned :)
>>
>>17507733
Anyone know anything about anything in MAINE? Go innawoods a fair bit.
>>
>tfw live near the woods
>the actual woods, not some tiny parcel of protected government land because they like hanging onto trees in case shtf

Jack and shit happens innawoods except for crazies, campers, and legitimately dangerous animals that will wreck your shit faster than spooky forest spirits.
>>
>>17513216

Holy shit, I am from Texas too! The place was the Lower Rio Grande Wildlife Refuge, which houses the lake "Sal del Rey", which is Spanish for "Salt of the King".
>>
>>17514257
I've talked to friends who said that the owl witches are La Lechuza, and not limited to Texas, but are somehow really common there? One of the stories my friends used to tell, a family on a roadtrip crashed their car after a huge owl swooped down in front of the hood.

Basically, the family was pushing on past dark, hoping to make it a bit farther before stopping for the night. Then, from nowhere, a big shadow loomed over the hood/windshield. They served to avoid it, so no one was hurt, but fucked the axel on the car coming off the road. The father said he'd walk to a service station he'd seen a sign for, but his family didn't want him to go alone. They all got out of the car and started walking. The parents and three kids.

After a while of walking, one of the kids complained that her legs hurt.

"I'll carry you," this voice says, and they see this young Mexican woman on the side of the road. They obviously find this really weird and ask how far it is until the gas station. She says not far, but her house is closer if they'd rather go there to rest. They decline the offer of hospitality, but she insists on helping with carrying the smallest child. As they walk, she has the kid on her back, and they're talking about all sorts of things. The family relaxes, figuring that they'd just missed seeing her in the dark.

Eventually, they get to the gas station to call for a tow truck. When the father comes back out from making the phone call, he finds his wife and children asleep on a bench against the wall, except for the one who had complained about sore legs.

She, and the woman who showed up out of nowhere offering "help", had vanished.
>>
>>17507748
she's just trans.
Bambi-kin...
>>
>>17508172
>>17508186
Did you defragment it?
Try sfc /scannow.
>>
>>17507806
I live about a mile or two from Shelby forest.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.