[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, just had a very spooky event take place, and id l

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 65c.gif (3MB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
65c.gif
3MB, 340x255px
Hello /x/, just had a very spooky event take place, and id like to share it with you all.

>Me and a friend hanging out
>we'll call him N
>N lives with his girlfriend in this really shitty apartment complex
>the stairs that lead to the upstairs apartment are in front of his door,
>so you hear everyone come in and go up/down stairs
>were watching funny videos and just hear this noise
>like a 5 tone whistle from a computer
>video had no music in it
>we double checked
>so here we are shitting ourselves and N goes,
>You hear that?
>Yeah
>N gets up and locks the door
>as he does i hear foot steps on the porch outside
>in front of the window nigga
>then footsteps in the hallway
>Door didnt open.
>the steps stopped infront of door
>we go back to watching the videos
>nothing else happened
afterwards i did hear movement by his back door but the light was on and there was nothing out there.

so, /x/ heres the kicker.
the whistle sounded the same as this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI

wtf, /x/?
>>
tell your buddy to grab a shotgun and lock his doors
>>
>>17507051
True or not that video kills a little part of me every time i see it
>>
>>17507140
they have a rifle and keep the doors locked, so hes safe enough. it was pretty fucky.
>>
>>17507051
that was probably me up stairs working on some audio software no sweat
>>
>>17508062
U gonna get your brains blown off for some whistle fuckery how does it feel
>>
for some reason this video is freaking me out a lot
>>
>>17508606
sorry bro i was just trying to make a synthesiser
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.