[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/, I aint a frequent comer on here but I am prepared to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: Asmodeus.jpg (27KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
Asmodeus.jpg
27KB, 220x250px
Hi /x/, I aint a frequent comer on here but I am prepared to do something I normally wouldn't do. A babysitter of mine about 2 years ago burn my son with a lighter, leaving very clear wounds and scars on his arms. Me and the wife went through the whole legal process but there was never enough evidence to convict.

Why I am here. I'm pretty open minded and don't exactly subscribe to any religion, but I would like to summon a demon. I have done some reading and it seems effective if given the demon the respect he deserves.

I am looking to summon Asmodeus for obvious reasons. I have done looking online on "how" to summon him but I would also like an open discussion on how to make this actually work and be used to its fullest.

I understand there is usually a give and take when it comes to demons and I completely prepared to do that. I just need proper info on summoning him and what he expects.
>>
why him?
he is a big shot and quite busy

i wouldnt bother with such nonsense any demon
they wont help those that cant help themselves
>>
>>17505766
Would you suggest another? It seems right up his alley so I went for him. It may seem petty but the feeling is real.
>>
>>17505772
i dont know what your intention is, revenge?
or to find something you overlooked?
money?
your childs health?

i am in no way speaking in behalf of any of the Demons
you might as well try your ritual from your sources with king Asmodeus for all i care, he is a very pleasant Demon
>>
>>17505788
Money? Childs health? No. I am looking for revenge at anothers behalf. That person being the girl who literally abused my son and got away with it. I don't want money or anything like that. I would like to see her suffer.

From what I understand Asmodeus can help me, but I am fairly new to these kind of things and am asking for advice on seeking his council basically.
>>
>>17505772
it may seem real, but the feeling is petty.
however shitty this babysitter might be, summoning a demon isn't going to un burn your son. It's counter intuitive, as it only invites more tragedy upon yourself.

in fact, for beings that experience time non linearly, many times the effect comes before the cause, so you might just be relinquishing your free will right now.

what a waste.
>>
File: icon8b.jpg (181KB, 480x620px) Image search: [Google]
icon8b.jpg
181KB, 480x620px
"Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?"

"Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door."
>>
>>17505794
try with Alloces

if you insist with king Asmodeus, atleast shave your head

thats all the sugar you get from me, study more senpai
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 171x232px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 171x232px
"If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:"
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 194x260px
>>17505751
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
>>
>>17505804
You mean Allocer? I am completely open for an attempt. I'll let him know you recommended me.
>>
>babysitter burns son
>go through the legal process
>no recourse

Your better off summoning a more powerful earth-bound demon. You can refer to him as "Lawyer."

I think that you're either too poor to afford a demon, or your just roleplaying. If you want free legal counsel, find a free legal clinic. Most law schools offer them, and different firms do pro bono work. You could probably get her on those charges.

Regarding the scar, you can purchase an ointment called "Mederma," at most drug/grocery stores. At least you can get rid of the scar.
>>
>>17505751
Fuck that, go set her house on fire. Also, post her name, number and address on here
>>
>>17505751
Don't waste your time. Shit ain't real.
>>
>>17505820
Thats a negative and we literally spent over $3000 on the lawyer we already had. I imagine this thread will just get worse if I don't elaborate.

So she burned our son I was working in Washington at the time making nearly $45/hr and got a phone call that night at my pier diem hotel. Was told the story, was completely pissed booked a flight that night and let the boss know the next morning and flew back.

We filed for our stuff about our son being burned and even included the DCF (Department of Children and families)

Nothing really got done the first 2 weeks until WE got served papers about "stalking" AND we weren't. This included some really stupid shit and a lot of "FACEBOOK" stalking. Included messages that we never sent of course. This bitch was just trying to buy herself an alibi at this point. She even included family members and neighbors trying to testify against saying we were trying to break into her home and do her harm.

To finish it off on the trial date, her lawyer finally figured out she was a lying bitch and wouldn't represent her. So us and our laywer went in and found us "not guilty" of stalking. But nothing ever done to her. We've pressed charges but nothing ever got done.

So I was to know who the fuck should I summon to kill or at least teach this bitch a lesson?
>>
Should I fucking summon a Justice demon? God damn because thats what I am looking for. Revenge or Justice, one of the two.
>>
>>17505848
You need a new lawyer bro.
Why did she burn him any Ways?
>>
File: 0714101horns1.jpg (48KB, 675x525px) Image search: [Google]
0714101horns1.jpg
48KB, 675x525px
Not your paranormal army.
>>
File: coyote1.jpg (13KB, 160x142px) Image search: [Google]
coyote1.jpg
13KB, 160x142px
>>17505863
If you have doggies, then summon Hecate on the first three way road/walkway that your doggos bark at. She is a three-bodied goddess who is part mother, so she will help you. She is in charge of all roads and directions, including where winds of sickness fall, where demons go, where poverty goes, love, really a goddess who you don't want to anger.

When you find the three way intersection, return at midnight with food, drink and a candle and say

"Three headed queen Blackness and sheen
All the roads here can be seen
Accept my gift oh moon mother
And may my enemies path be ever obstructed

She is a goddess of all women and protects children, but also transgenders and dogs are sacred to her. She is said to be present whenever a dog barks.

It may take up to a moon cycle to be complete, the new moon is when the real shit starts. If your curse succeeds then give another offering next week for a moon cycle. Hecate knows many secrets.
>>
plot twist , demon instructed baby sitter to burn your kid.
>>
>>17505751
The demon Asmodeus is easily repelled by burning fish livers or fish hearts. Weak demon.
>>
>>17505751
OP please listen.

I have attacked those who have abused me. Retaliation can sometimes be awesome and very necessary.

I would argue that asking a demon for help is pretty much the same as the mafia.

These beings MIGHT help you, but at what cost?

This woman sounds like she has a karmic nightmare on her hands. Don't put yourself into the boiler with her.

My suggestion would be pray to Eir or Asclepius. Freyja is also strong and protective.
>>
>>17505848
So you went to court over you stalking her?
But not for her injuring your son?

Did you even try, OP? Do you even have medical expenses to take to court?

Any worthwhile demon is just going to laugh at you and tell you to not suck at choosing a minder. The other ones you can wrangle will probably attach on and not leave.
>>
File: Ronove.jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Ronove.jpg
3KB, 120x120px
This thread
>First time summon Asmodeus
>Revenge only purpose
>No specific questions for Op's safety

Make sure there isn't anyone in the house at least op.
>>
>>17505751
summon Barbatos or Kimaris instead. they'll turn you into a suicidal autist with bloodlust or into a good-looking man that keeps getting backstabbed by his bestfriend
>>
>>17508371
Sounds nice
>>
Does believing in the possibility of summoning demons not necessitate the belief in the heaven and hell dichotomy, and thus ensuring that you consorting with demons will result in your eternal suffering in hell?

Why condemn yourself forever over some dumb bitch and some obviously relatively innocuous burns? Sue her her medical expenses in small claims court or something.

If demons do exist then I doubt you would be able to form a contract that would involve her death/harm/misery without some severe sacrifice on your part.
>>
>>17505794
Just shoot the woman.
>>
File: 8x.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
8x.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
>>17508653
>>
>>17505848

>45/hr

Yeah, you are poor.
>>
>>17505751
Find out where she lives and her phone number. Go to the adress, take some nice photos of her place and then post an ad selling the house for a ridiculously cheap price because the previous owners were brutally killed inside the house or something like that.
>>
>>17508624
>Does believing in the possibility of summoning demons not necessitate the belief in the heaven and hell dichotomy, and thus ensuring that you consorting with demons will result in your eternal suffering in hell?

Actually, no. Many ceremonial magicians believe that the demons they work with are actually part of their subconscious, or the collective human unconscious, or are ancient still functioning egregores, or are prechristian spirits/gods that have been relabeled my the church, or etc, etc, etc...
>>
>>17505751
https://zalbarath666.wordpress.com/satanic-magick/summoning-demons-invocation/

Best website I found about it OP. Dont feel like copy and pasteing it here.

I'm not gonna give you the whole speech, of your willing to summon a demon, then you know the implications that can follow.

Either way, good luck
>>
>>17505751
this is pasta

right?

I mean if someone hurt your kid, you dont ask a demon to go fuck them up

YOU go fuck them up

what kind of parent are you?

"oh sorry timmy, ill just get asmodeus to get em for you, and then we'll get astaroth to pay your college"

be a man for chirst sake
>>
>>17505751
You are about to summon a demon to possibly hurt/kill this babysitter because she burned your son?? Why? He will heal from the burn as I'm sure he already has, you are no better than her, and what do you gain from this? Revenge is a stupid prize for a piece of yourself/soul, just to get payback for something that has already passed? Yeh.. you are stupid, the demon will definitely take control over your anger n more will come from this than you see.
>>
>>17505794
You are a fool, and are wasting the effort of beings that will see you as the same nothing but a mere fool with "nothing to lose" so you shall lose it all.. especially bothering one so powerful.. Be my guest, but just know you are making a horrible mistake.
>>
>>17505751

I wouldn't consider doing that if I were you. The demon will probably take over your body and push your soul aside while your living out of body remote viewing what the demon is doing.

It starts off as a summoning, a cold chill down your spine, and then a demon spirit becomes a seed implanted inside you that grows.

Your behavior becomes more and more nonsensical and before you know it you lost possession of hour body without realizing that you did until deja vu hits you and you snap and realize that you successfully summoned a demon and hes taken control over you and has been controlling you for all this alloted time.
>>
OP is fucking pussy and a crappy parent
>>
>>17508514
>>>/m/
>>
If you failed to have the will to take matter's into the hands you have. None will offer you there own.

Magic is a need, not a want. And that's all you will do.
>>
>>17509693
Demonic possession is real, but this isn't even remotely how it works. Watch less horror movies please.
>>
>>17510571
Out of curiosity could you explain how it works to me. I just never really could under stand it.
>>
>>17505848
You spent 3000 dollars defending yourself, not your child, you mean.

also, maybe this was a lesson for you to really know and trust people before you leave your children with them. as bad as this was, it could have been far worse and you're lucky.
>>
>>17510571
Bump for real possession explanation.
>>
Just go beat the shit out of her you pussy.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.