[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal experiences thread. I saw plenty of UFOs as a 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-03-24-11-50-59-845115591.jpg (4KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-24-11-50-59-845115591.jpg
4KB, 194x259px
Paranormal experiences thread.

I saw plenty of UFOs as a 10 year old and had an outer body experience when I was 4. My friend saw the ghost of his granny at around the same age.
>>
>>17505720
Bump
>>
i have a good one, just wait a minute i need to type it up. actually i already did but this clover motherfucker crashed.
>>
i practise astral projectimations and magickckkckcck (no the rp on the real one) so i have a lot of weird experiences with the paranormal. this ones my favourite tho. happened last summer. may sound a bit everyday-like, but thats what makes it so weird for me. i have kinda gotten used to strange things happening, but the everyday-likeness of this got me completely unguarded.

>been camping for two weeks with four friends
>far away from anything
>our two weeks are over and we are heading back
>we finally get to an asphalt road
>20 kilometers to closest town
>we start walking torwards the town
>the road is completely straight and almost flat, only little ups and downs here and there
>after like 30 min of walking, we see a car coming torwards us
>we continue walking
>the cars sound gets muffled, and we look ahead to see what happened
>the car got into a little pit or whatever in the road, basically a part of the road that is lower than the rest
>the car is out of our sight

doggammit the full thing is like 200 characters over the limit
i will cut here and continue
>>
>>17505841
heres the rest

>we continue walking. after a while the car comes up into our sight again, and we look at it as we start hearing the sound again
>we stare at the car, as it is the first sign of civilisation for us in a two weeks
>its gotten kinda close now, only like 200 meters
>it goes into a pit again, but this time the pit is smaller, it should only go out of sight for like 3 seconds
>we wait
>the car doesnt come up
>as we realise its not coming, we start running to the spot it disappeared in
>nothing

we walked to the town and took our car. we drove the road from start to the end three times. there were no forks in the road for the full lenght. there were no signs of the the car driving into the forest, and it even couldnt have, the trees were too close together.
there were five of us, and we all saw it. we hadnt done any drugs or used any alcohol during the two weeks we were camping. we also werent dehydrated. we are all "experienced" at camping and being in the middle of nowhere, so its not that we went nuts or anything. the car we all saw and heard vanished into thin air in the three seconds it was out of our sight.

oh and by the way i forgot to mention this was what i was talking about here >>17505789
>>
File: 1458816926736.jpg (21KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
1458816926736.jpg
21KB, 300x316px
>>17505845
Interesting. It could be a ghost car or an illusion of some sort
>>
>be 2013
>driving back from a concert in Southern Wisconsin
>long stretch of highway
>tree line a few miles down
>look down at the road while keeping my hands at 10 and 2
>as I look up, see 2 green lights dart behind trees from the sky
>like trails from fireworks
>FUCK YEAH FIREWORKS
>realize it's 12:45 am
>in October
>in the middle of fucking nowhere Wisconsin
it was them aliums
>>
File: 1458768877071.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458768877071.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>17506322
Ayyyyyy dubs
>>
File: ayy lights.png (53KB, 1118x743px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lights.png
53KB, 1118x743px
This happened a few years ago, I was around 24 or 25.

I was coming home one night from a friend's house, it was around 1:30 or 2 in the morning. As I was leaving his subdivision, I happened to look up at the sky and saw these two disc-shaped lights shining from behind the clouds that were going around in a circular pattern. I got out of my car and took a video with my phone, but I guess the camera wasn't good enough to pick up the lights. Anyway, I watched them for about 5 minutes, they just kept circling in the same pattern and weren't moving. Eventually I got bored and drove home.

The next day, I told my dad about it, and the only thing he could think of was that maybe it was lights from a train reflecting off the clouds. And while I guess maybe that would be feasible, the nearest train tracks were about 10 miles away from where I was, so I can't imagine a reflection, let alone two, being that visible. I still have no idea what that shit was.

Shitty MSpaint image related. Large discs are the lights, shitty spirals show the paths they were traveling in. The lights themselves weren't yellow, though, they were just a sort of neutral white color.
>>
I don't know if this is a dream or a blip in my head, but when I have this memory or a memory of a dream as a little girl on the play ground of my day care looking up at the sky that's filled up with the underside of some
Sort of giant ship. Also I've seen a fireball in the sky spin then disappear ( looked like a pinwheel but fire ). Sorry this was short and vague...
>>
>>17505720
Ayy lmao's are paranormal? Does that mean we are paranormal to other lmaos?
>>
i've seen 3 ufos

all of the sightings were with other people who saw them as well

the last time i saw one was pretty crazy, i was riding motorcycles with a friend during the day and i saw what looked like and iridium flare except it was sustained and moved across the sky

i pointed to it and my riding partner saw it too

we followed it for a while but it disappeared
>>
>babysitting niece and nephew with partner a couple years back
>sister-in-law lives in 6 [street address]
>has shitty neighbours in 5 [street address] that are always fucking with the fence or throwing things over it
>niece and nephew racing their bikes up and down the driveway along the side of the back yard near the fence
>sitting with partner on elevated decking watching them when a kid's head pops over the fence level with us
>kid's six or seven, kind of grubby, but it's summer and all kids are grubby in summer
>says "hi" and climbs onto the fence, sits talking to us
>niece and nephew ignore the kid and keep screaming up and down the drive
>kid: "Did you just move in?"
>me: "No, we're babysitting. Are you visiting [neighbours]?"
>kid: "Kind of. We're travellers."
>at this point, I notice there's an aluminium caravan parked at the back of the neighbours' lot, near the fence between theirs and the next street over's houses
>me: "Oh, I see. Are you staying long?"
>kid: "I dunno, maybe. Mum likes it around here, but Dad doesn't."
>partner and I shoot the shit with this kid for a few minutes
>at some point, someone starts screaming from the house and the kid says he has to go
>he pops down from the fence and disappears
>wonder if we should call child services or the police or some shit
>whatever
>play with the kids and forget about it
>fast forward two years
>sister-in-law has moved out of #6, and bought the neighbours' place for redevelopment as townhouses
>leasing to same tenants as were there two years ago
>meet family for lunch yesterday
>sister-in-law and her husband are complaining about shitty tenants in #5 wrecking the shed and just generally being disruptive
>they joke that if the neighbours burn the place down, it'll save them a lot of grief with demolition
>>
>>17509981
>partner: "They've always been like that, though. Right?"
>SIL: "Nah, yeah. I suppose."
>me: "Like that time with the travellers that stayed with them, how'd that go?"
>partner: "I've always wondered the same, how long did they stay?"
>SIL: "Travellers?"
>she and her husband look at us like we're nuts
>I recount the story of the kid climbing the fence to talk to us
>they kee looking at us like we're nuts, and SIL starts looking really uncomfortable
>SIL: "Anon, there was never any travelers staying with them. And they couldn't have gotten a caravan back there."
>BIL: "Yeah, anon. They had to ask us to help them get that trampoline in, since they couldn't just drive it through."
>partner: "Why not? They could just take it up the driveway."
>I suddenly realise why my SIL and her husband think we're fucking with them
>me: "The driveway doesn't go into the back yard. The fence blocks it on the #6 side, and the house goes all the way across the property on the other. There's no access for something like a caravan."
>SIL: "... now I really hope the place burns down."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.