[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gods/angels are literally aliens looking after their respective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: vimanas08_02.jpg (28KB, 577x193px) Image search: [Google]
vimanas08_02.jpg
28KB, 577x193px
gods/angels are literally aliens looking after their respective human races.

that is all
>>
>>17505634
no one can never verify your claim.
that is all
>>
>that is all.
Wrong.
>>
Then where'd they go?
>>
>>17505634
i like this theory, please elaborate.
>>
>>17505634
Highly evolved humans from the future.

That is not all, but all that's relevant.
>>
>>17505634
So there are lmaos called osiris and odin and zeus? Cool.
>>
>>17505634
I, too, have seen Marvel's Thor.
>>
>>17508622
I dunno man, im having a hard time picturing an Avenger as an ayy lmao
>>
File: d0a.gif (733KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
d0a.gif
733KB, 360x270px
>>17505634
MFW "Alien gods are watching over us and/or using us as pawns" as if we were some kind of splendid treasure or commodity that needs guarding or investment into
>>
>>17508642
At least its better than the other guy with the shrooms
>>
>>17508652
Frankly, the shrooms theory makes more sense. A cordyceps would go a long way toward explaining how humans operate.
>>
>>17508661
GAS THE KIKE SHROOMS
>>
>>17508670
Oy, so gassy.
>>
File: tumblr_m8f3nqNFUF1rvfgjao4_250.gif (1019KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8f3nqNFUF1rvfgjao4_250.gif
1019KB, 245x180px
>>17505634
That's one hell of a theory. It actually made me laugh.
>>
>>17505634
Your splitting hairs.
>>
To they watch me fap to all the disgusting things?
>>
>>17508642

You really shouldn't underestimate the power of planet's resources. Communities involved.
>>
I do not know but you only have to see that around the world there are pyramids I do not know my dudes but I think that pyramids around the world were used as a landmark so that they could see where they should land.
>>
>>17505634
The most basic blue pilled idea of all time.
>>
>>17508677
i'm farting so hard that my anus could be used to power the next rocket mission to the moon
>>
>>17508642
> as if we were some kind of splendid treasure or commodity that needs guarding

Farmers tend their crops.
>>
>>17509001
The pyramids all around the world are a testament to man's origin from the stars (heavens) as an inverted tree whose roots are in the sky and its blossom towards the corners of the earth. Additionally the top of the pyramid (at least in Gizeh) symbolizes immortality, perpetuality, god and man, and such stuff.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.