[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /x/, buckle up. This is going to be a long one, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_ndokncZxhc1rbzjl3o1_500.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndokncZxhc1rbzjl3o1_500.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
Alright, /x/, buckle up. This is going to be a long one, but I need you guys.

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I've always believed in the supernatural, but had never actually seen anything to prove my belief. All this has changed.

>started new job last summer at a private college in my town
>one of the student dorms is supposedly haunted by a student who hung herself in the old elevator shaft
>told all this by my buddy who was training me at the time
>middle of summer so students were gone and dorms were vacant except for housekeepers
>decide to take pictures because fuck it why not
>caught what I believe to be an apparition in two pictures (will post in a bit, unable to access pictures at the moment)
>seriously spooked but continue job like normal
>fast forward a few months
>weird things start happening to me
>turn everything off in my apartment before leaving for work or to go to the store etc.
>anymore when I come home, the tv and the guest bedroom light is on
>don't think much about it at first
>in the shower one morning just about to wash my hair
>my shower doesn't have a curtain
>one of those fogged sliding door showers
>getting ready to wash my hair and see a shadow move across the wall like someone walked into my bathroom
>ohshitilivealone.gif
>snap open shower door and, surprise, no one's there
>fast forward a few days
>brushing my teeth in my bathroom
>I like to stare at myself in the mirror while brushing because I'm a pretentious ass
>bend down to spit in the sink
>as soon as I lean forward, I see a woman standing behind me in the doorway
><insert standard horror movie reaction here>
>I whip around, no one's there
>fast forward about two weeks
>>
>>17502175
You still got the pics from a while back, OP?
>>
Continue OP you have my attention
>>
Well OP you got our attention
>>
>>17502175

>moving musical equipment in and out of the auditorium
>typical building set up with nosebleed seats on a balcony
>most of the lights are off because I have yet to figure out how to turn them on
>finish up and am walking towards stage to collect my work keys from the freight elevator switch
>climb the stage and happen to glance up at the balcony
>see two silhouettes standing against the back wall
>immediately assume it's my work buddies messing with me
>point and laugh, exclaiming, "I see you!"
>mfw they were all the way across campus
>found out after I called one of them after leaving the auditorium to give them shit about trying to scare me
>had only been a few seconds since seeing the apparitions
>no way they could have made it that far in such a little amount of time
>fast forward about another month
>have always had nightmares, but started having super vivid, terror inducing dreams
>had one about a white figure chasing me
>bolted out of sleep, sweating, heart racing
>had another about a figure standing over me while I slept
>again woke up in a frenzy, terrified
>had another one about finding a hidden crawlspace after being led their by a little girls voice saying, "I'm in here"
>woke up this time in a cold fury, still sweating, heart pounding
>be me last night
>blissfully asleep in bed
>start dreaming I'm sleeping on the couch in my living room
>a black, humanoid figure keeps stalking out of my guest bedroom and trying to smother me in my sleep
>wake up feeling panicked, heart pounding, too afraid to move

I feel like something is following me or trying to get my attention. If that's what it wants, it has succeeded. I have no idea how to communicate back, if that's even what it wants. I haven't had a full night's sleep in months and I'm about at my whits end with all of this. If you can, /x/, give me some advice, please

>inb4 roleplaying
>>
>>17502182

Yes, I do. They're on my phone. I'll get them up here as soon as I can
>>
>>17502207
>as soon as i can

just do it, faggot
>>
>>17502212

Working on it, dick
>>
lurking for pics
>>
Picks or gtfo
>>
>>17502217
what's there to work on?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
OP, here. Posting from mobile now

>first picture taken
>standing in second floor hallway of haunted dorm
>nothing seems abnormal at first
>started studying picture and found what looks like a female face staring right me at the right lower hand side
>>
>>17502230
looks pretty real desu m80
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 623x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 623x468px
Here's a close up for those who don't want to search for the face
>>
Post the other picks m8
>>
>>17502233
reverse image searchh gives nothing, probly legit
>>
Spooky
>>
C'mon send the second
>>
File: image.jpg (532KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532KB, 3264x2448px
Took this outside the dorm when my buddy said he saw something move in this window.

Looks to me like someone standing in a white dress right in front of the window itself in the left-hand pane, again staring right at us
>>
>>17502242
Spoooooopyyyy
>>
OP here. You can call bullshit if you like, or say I'm just grasping at the straws. The second picture could be nothing, but I didn't notice what I assume is a dress until the third time I reviewed the photo, like it just "appeared".

But the dreams are what get me. I'm not unfamiliar with nightmares, but these are different. I've never had a panic attack, but these dreams make me wake up feeling like I am having one (or what I assume one would feel like)
>>
Did you bother looking for the crawlspace, ooooooor...?
>>
>>17502247
I am interested.. try to learn about them if you can.

When I had nightmares like this they'd go away after I confronted whatever was chasing me.. sometimes it was a fight and sometimes they would discuss things with me. I'm guessing the spirits are correlated so I think you should talk with them a bit.
>>
>>17502247
What if you go to someone else house? try to sleep whit someone
>>
>>17502253

If you're referring to a crawlspace being in the dorm, I hadn't actually considered that. As far as I know, there isn't one, but it is an old building . . .
>>
>>17502258
I cannot believe you. You never checked?
Alright, okay, let's see here. We're actually doing this. When can you check out the dorm?
>>
>>17502233 checked
Interesting.
>>
>>17502254

What would be the best way to do that? I've never been able to control my dreams, and I don't practice meditating.

A lady I work with said to go to the attic of the dorm, apologize for taking those pictures and delete them. Not sure if I want to do that or if it would even help
>>
>>17502264
Well, I had done something similar. I once took photos of such a thing on my stairs and I began to feel uneasy. I felt that who or whatever was in my house didn't like that. I obliged. They don't bother me, so I won't bother them. I felt relieved after deleting them. No more feelings of someone looking over my shoulder all the time .. it is a good course of action
>>
>>17502262

It's spring break right now so the dorms and most of the campus are entirely deserted. I still might be able to access the building with my security card, but getting my keys would be hassle because I'd have to explain to security why I needed them.

If my boss found out I was on campus during spring break and in a girl's dorm, I'd have hell to pay.

I can access the attic at any time, though, when I'm on the clock and have my keys with me
>>
>>17502264
Oh, and in my dreams.. it just happened. I just controlled myself as I would in real life
>>
>>17502275
Your boss wouldn't really find you in a hidden crawlspace, now would they? :^)
Worst case scenario, said you had dreams about the chick and went to /x/, then took some advice from a potential mass-murderer.
I kid. When is your boss usually there, and can you say exactly where this place is? I'm currently making coffee so I'm mentally here and can concentrate on this, so response may be slow.
>>
>>17502175
Suicide is a tragic thing and anytime I've encountered a spirit like that something dark would be attached.

You've worried about this woman. Wondered about her. Talked about haunted things.

This attracts spirits to you when you're in this mindset. Possibly other spirits hitched along as well. You're basically a big light to a bunch of moths. You're fear and nightmares are fueling it. Most of these things are leeches that feed off your energy. The woman might possibly be a real entity or she could be a copy made from a malevolent spirit (I'm hesitant to say demon, because they are much worse.)

If you want it to stop, then forget about everything and stop talking about them. Anytime you bring a spirit up there's a chance they will be lured to you again, especially if it's a leech.

It's possible her mindset at death skewed the remant if her memory (the ghost) upon death and now she's attached to anyone who will think of her death and wonder about her.

Just leave it be. Unless you want to delve into it more. It could unlock some part of you. People become more aware after these things. As for the nightmares, don't let them get to you. Just remember that they're either just because of your mindset or its a classic case of them invoking fear to feed from. Either way, just calm down and relax.
>>
>>17502237
>spoilers: op took a picture himself then edited in a spoop
>>
>>17502281
Moving forward on this, the boss likely also wouldn't care if you didn't have panties jutting out of your pockets. Say you heard something and went in to investigate. If you're good at lying.
But before this, try getting a look-see at the place's blueprints from somewhere. Maybe the crawlspace would be mentioned, maybe it wouldn't, but if it is, it's a good sign to-
Actually, it probably isn't even mentioned in the plans. Might as well grab a fleshlight, imean flashlight, and go investigate. While keeping us posted.
>>
>>17502255
>try to sleep whit someone
If OP managed to get someone to sleep with him it really would be paranormal
>ahah ahaha
>i'm here all night
>>
>>17502281

She's on vacation right now, so she wouldn't be around campus until this coming Monday. But having to interact with security, I'd have to lie and say I was there to pull trash or check on the warehouse or something. It's a small(ish) college and people talk. If she finds out next week I came in to snoop around in the dorm, she'd question my motives and I'd have to explain myself.
>>
>>17502264
>apologize for taking those pictures and delete them
But you already made us look at them
Thanks for spreading the curse OP you dick
>>
>>17502295

If you were trying to hurt my feelings, you succeeded
>>
>>17502281
>Your boss wouldn't really find you in a hidden crawlspace, now would they? :^)
kek'd
>>
>>17502290

I've thought about doing shit like that, but I have no idea how to manipulate photography, let alone get you nerds to believe it

>because of dem pixels
>>
>>17502284

You're along the same mindset I've been having. I can't help but feel like maybe this girl needs something. She was a college student, after all, and dying young is horrible, let alone it being a suicide
>>
>>17502296
And now I ask three things.
- Does the place have cameras?
- Are you friends with anyone working security?
- Would sec even give a shit and chat about it?
My guess is da popo would be monitoring the outside or people trying to get into the campus, not someone sneaking into a dorm.

>>17502304
Thanks, I try to make some people's lives a bit better with mildly-good comedic material.
>>
>>17502271
too bad he already shared them with the internet and i saved them i guess
>>
>>17502264
The best way to control your dreams is to keep a notebook just for that: your dreams.

>Each morning you wake up
>describe dream in detail
>even point out colors and the way things sound
>your senses are powerful, even while dreaming
>record each dream
>note time woke up and date

This will develope a better memory if your dream state. You'll become more and more aware. Some people can control dreams without a dream book simply because they go over the dream over in there head as they wake up.

After awhile, you should be able to control what you do in your dreams. One anon noted that the easiest way is just by looking at your hands.

As for the nightmares, before you go to bed keep telling yourself you are strong. You will overcome this enitity. It can't harm you. You can harm it. Really believe in yourself.

It may not work at first but your Will will become stronger and stronger. Also, burn incense like sage before you go to sleep. It's a calming smell first off and second off many believe that it wards negativity away.
>>
>>17502293

I could access the library records, or speak to the director over maintenance. If anybody could show me the building's blueprints, it would be him.

Like you said, though, how reliable they'd be is anyone's guess
>>
>>17502296
just man up and say you went in looking for spoops
>>
>>17502315
Lol
>>
>>17502322
Depends on if you'd like to waste your time on it. Keep in mind it'd probably take the form of a room not really that hidden, and perhaps a renovation to hide that area took place later. Any idea where the girl really hung herself? I don't think we'll find a body.
>>
>>17502318

Considering everything that's been happening, I have seriously thought about starting a dream journal. It's something I've pondered about in the past because I do tend to have very vivid dreams.

I'm just not used to that ball-shriveling terror I've been feeling after waking up recently. I have every light turned on right now because I'm still scared shitless of my guest bedroom
>>
>>17502318
This is coming from someone who as a young preteen dealt with traumatic night terrors and sleep paralysis because of this one very negative entity.

I didn't get to kick his ass via dream state but I started to go through sleep paralysis episodes like "is this all you got, bitch". Episodes that would come in go for a pretty long part of my teenage years. I learned to get out of them quickly and changed my sleep habits. I guess because I wasn't afraid anymore the jackass didn't bother me.

I have the strong feeling he was just a fucking leech.
>>
>>17502328

I know exactly where she hung herself. It's an old elevator shaft that leads from the first floor kitchen, all the way up into the attic. She supposedly lived on the second floor (dorm only has two floors, not including attic or basement), so I'd imagine she threw herself down it from the floor she stayed on
>>
I've been having the same shit with my dreams, OP. Luckily have been getting some reprieve by burning sage before bed and I also have a coffee warmer that I throw a few leaves on so I know the smell continues. Haven't seen shit but have been hearing weird things quite a bit recently that are definitely there.
>Middle of the night, just woke up from fucked dream
>hear some jumanji-like tapping coming from down stairs, course go to check it out
>Seriously decent thumps, stops when I get about halfway down the stairs
>stand, listen, nothing
>go back upstairs, just as I get to room it starts again
>tiptoe my ass back down the stairs
>continues, tap/thumping, no regular pattern or anything to it, was weirdly random
>pinpoint sound coming from random wall, never heard any pipe noises or anything coming from this wall before
>I put my hand on the wall and felt the vibrations of those thunks
>as I move my hand and find the 'epicenter', it stops
>never heard before or since, lived in this house for four years
Everything else is just,
>sitting somewhere, live in a house with a fuck ton of people so never usually alone
>weird continuing sound, like someone aggressively looking for something in an upstairs closet, or tv on really loud in a room suddenly
>everyone looks at eachother, all accounted for, go to check, no sound, no reason for sound.
Shit happens few times a month.
The dreams are the worst though.
>>
>>17502333
The best way to deal with panic is to let it happen. Don't avoid it. It'll happen worse if you do. And seems like this fuckers pretty strong to make you do that. Possibly also your own mind is helping.

But don't mess with that girl anymore. Trust me. Nothing good will come of it. Have you felt anything at all positive about her at all? Like felt any motherly or caring vibes?

I'm thinking it's just a manifestation of her depressed and negative mindset as she died. Whatever it is, it isn't her anymore.
>>
>>17502336
Plot twist; second death happened.
Okay, so there's still something about this crawlspace that requires attention. You obviously have a few clues as to the layout of the building; is there enough room in the dorm for said crawlspace between it and the room beside it?
>>
>>17502341

>The dreams are the worst though

Preaching to the choir, buddy. I don't even want to go to bed anymore because I hate the feeling I get when I wake up. It's wearisome and I don't feel like I slept at all.
>>
>>17502347
At this point, I'll voice that I assume happened, based on what's going on.
>Someone found the crawlspace.
>Not even the girl who hung herself.
>Could not exit somehow.
>Died there.
>Continues to haunt building.
>Wishes for a proper burial.
Alternatively;
>The girl who hung herself found the crawlspace.
>Decided to use it for herself.
>Hid something in it.
>Died with the object in there.

You never know, could be a lot of dough. Or a dildo. Is the dorm the same one the girl used?
>>
>>17502354
Whatever the fuck this is, clearly someone wanted you to go poke around in there.

But it could always been just a dream. I myself think dreams hold some degree of truth within them based on my own experiences.
>>
>>17502346

The only thing that's happened to me that suggests a female spirit is involved is the dream I had about the little girl's voice and finding the crawl space. Other than that, it's always been a very malevolent entity hunting me.

>>17502347

I wouldn't think so. I'm in and out of the dorms almost every day for maintenance and the rooms seem very close together.

With that being said, though, I'm not sure how much space is between each floor or even how the attic in the haunted dorm is laid out. I've only been up there twice, but it did use to be a third floor for student's rooms before they gutted it out
>>
>>17502358

As do I, which is why I haven't just dismissed all of this as stress or a food-related malady.

I plan on doing some research or some good old-fashioned hands-on investigating of the building to see if I can't find a crawlspace or something like it
>>
>>17502360
When/If you plan on poking around in there, craft some lie about checking in on the place. Don't immediately go to that dorm, snoop about the others, including male ones. Throw off any potential connections that could be drawn. Bring yourself a sandwich, hidden from the security, and eat it in another room to occupy some time in it to make them think you are actually working.
What do you mean 'gutted'? Do the rooms still exist? Could anything be up there?
>>
>>17502360
Who's to say the crawlspace is in the dorm? Maybe it's a nearby house or even your parents/your old home. You can never really tell with them. They can pop up and follow you from anywhere
>>
>>17502369
Do this before your boss comes back. And also, keep us posted if possible. Assume some way of letting us know who you are. I personally want to help and make sure you aren't fired.
>>
>>17502349
Try sage, if your worried about setting off fire alarms, throw some on a warming plate or get a white sage candle. It really does help for me. Have you tried weed at all? It's great for not remembering your dreams. The most important thing I feel is that you can't feel desperate. Apathy over desperation when it comes to something trying to get a rise from you.
>>
>>17502371

The attic is entirely open, from one side of the building to the other. You can see on the floor in places where the room walls used to stand, but that's it. It's mostly used for storage, but all that's up there is a handful of table desks and some rat shit.

>>17502373

If the crawlspace is referring to my apartment, I'm fucking moving out. My dad does live in a farm house that's about 100 years old, though

>>17502375

I will definitely keep you guys posted. I was thinking I could start some kind of moniker for myself like "College" or something. I really appreciate your and everyone else's support on this. You guys are the best

>>17502383

Shit, I used to smoke weed everyday, but I've been quit for almost four years now. I can't go back to that. I'll try the sage, but I'm also looking for a permanent fix; not just a band-aid to throw over the wound, so to speak
>>
>>17502401
Sorry, another thread sidetracked me.
Go for CollegeGuy or something, and tripcode it. Add a bit of humor to this. Do you recall what was connected to the crawlspace? Is it the elevator shaft?
>>
>>17502409

Not to sound like an idiot or a newfag, but what is a tripcode?

In my dream about the crawlspace, I remember I saw one of those 80's era MLP toys on the floor and I kicked it aside. When I did, it landed in the crawl space (which I hadn't seen before because of dream logic). I poked my head in and saw what appeared to be drawings a little child would make hung on the walls and a little twin-bed sized mattress with a yellow blanket on it.

I panicked immediately and woke up in that cold fury, like I said previously
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-12-48-53.png (221KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-12-48-53.png
221KB, 720x1280px
>>17502423
Here OP
>>
OP here. To anyone still lurking this thread, I'm leaving my apartment to grab some lunch. I'll be back in about 10 minutes. I'm turning everything off like I usually do. I'll update when I get back.
>>
>>17502440
OP's resident ghost here. Go look in the fucking crawlspace, goddamnit. I'm here.
>>
>>17502439
Like dis fool
>>
>>17502440
Better be back as a tripfag, Op
>>
>>17502423
Good taste in disgust, I guess.

And seems odd to wake up in a panic from that. Maybe you forgot something out of fear? Try to recall the area nearby the crawlspace.
>>17502445
You heard the ghost.
>>17502451
And the bear.
>>
Just trying that tripcode. Still going out for lunch. Be back in a little bit
>>
>>17502242
damnnn
>>
Keeping the thread nice and warm.
>>
You know, rosemary can also be accepted to ward off bad shit.
Rosemary, sage, thyme, depends on the situation.
>>
Herp.
>>
OP, here. Just got back from Sonic.

Sure enough, tv was on and the guest bedroom light was lit.

Considered taking pics, but those are easily fabricated so I thought it'd be pointless
>>
>>17502515
Oh sweet, brought us anything?

OK, what now b0ss?
>>
>>17502519

Honestly, now I'm not sure what to do. You guys have all the information I can provide at this point. As much as I hate to say it, this thread might be dead at this point. I have this tripcode now, thanks to one of you for showing me how, and I'll continue to update you guys as things happen. I'll continue to post under this name so keep an eye out, brothers.
>>
>>17502524
Do you plan on investigating at some point this week? Remember, before your boss comes back.
>>
>>17502527

I'm going to consult with a friend of mine (yes, he is part of security, nightshift) and see if I could come up there at night and do some investigating. Depending on what he says, I'll go and take pictures and update you guys. Wish me luck
>>
might be a dumb idea, but couldnt you make a video of going out of your apartment, having everything turned off, then going back (after like 10min) to see if stuff has turned back on? then again people probably wouldnt believe you since you could have just told someone to turn lights on as soon as you leave.
>>
>>17502540

I have considered this, but yes, it would be very easy to fabricate or stage such a thing. Even if I did film this occurence, I know I would have naysayers up my ass about it and I'm not willing to deal with that.

I want to be believed
>>
>>17502532
I would say, if you have the means to do so, set up a camera or two inside of your room to record video while you're out and about to try and catch the lights and stuff coming on by themselves.
>>
>>17502558
>Leave apartment.
>Make sure everything's off.
>Watch outside.
>See shit turn on.
>Run up to check.
>>
>>17502564

Again, considered that, too. But I'm too poor to purchase a camera and only have the one phone, which I'm required to carry on me at all times for family and work reasons
>>
>>17502576
Fair enough. And I can relate all too well about the being poor part. Here's hoping you can figure out what's going on and do something about those nightmares.
>>
>>17502582

Thank you
>>
>>17502567

I'll do that. Not saying I'll be able to record it or anything, but I'll try.

As with anything, I can't make any guarantees, but I'll do my best to give you guys something you can sink your teeth into
>>
>>17502599
OP of the week, right here. Do your best.
Would the blueprints be online anywhere?
>>
Also, ask around and see if anyone else is experiencing this.
>>
>>17502605

I'm sure, somewhere. No offense to you guys, though, but I'm not willing to divulge my actual location. I'll do some of my own research and see what I can find. Thank you for all of your help and input. I'll post again in the future with this same name and the same picture I used in my original post
>>
>>17502619
I'll be looking forward to hearing how things turn out. Stay safe out there.
>>
File: spoop.png (307KB, 513x647px) Image search: [Google]
spoop.png
307KB, 513x647px
>>17502230
No shoops detected.
>>
>>17502629
im spooped
>>
>>17502619
Understandable on the location bit.

Can you give us an exact date/timezone time though? I want to be online for it.
>>
>>17502650

USA, mid-south, central time

If I have to be specific, I'd say March 26, around 1am, depending on if my securitybro can hook me up.

If not, then expect something on March 28, around 5pm. That'll be my first day back and I'll go investigate the attic and take pictures
>>
>>17502629

Thank you for that. It helps legitimize this whole thing for the skeptics
>>
>>17502676
>1 AM.

Oh, lawd. I'm gonna say some weird shit without coffee, but I'll monitor /x/ for you.
>>
>>17502682
I'm one of those skeptics but I sure do want to believe. Therefore trying to debunk your story is my pleasure. So far seems legit indeed.
>>
>>17502676
i'm in the mid south. where you going to explore? need a lookout?
>>
>>17502688
I mean.
So long as you're providing positive input and not being retarded, try and debunk all you want. More company, more spoops.
>>
>>17502697
What I'm trying to do here with debunking is to see if it's legit or not. Nothing else. Looking at given evidence from different aspects is not retarded if you ask me.
>>
>>17502200
I have three questions.

1.Most important
>Have you done any kind of investigation into this death?

2.Useful
>Do you go thrift shopping? Have you brought in anything to your living space from school?

3.Difficult to answer
>Did you run into anyone, meet someone prior to your knowledge of all of this that left any sort of impression on you?
>>
>>17502714

1. I've looked online and pillaged through some of the libraries old records and newspapers. I found a little bit online, but nothing I hadn't already heard about. I didn't find much of anything in the library, but I was under a timecrunch so I couldn't stay for long. Haven't been able to make it back

2. I have brought home some books that were being sent off to be recycled, but none of them are old enough to seem to have any connection with this spirit.

3. I work at a Liberal Arts college so most of the people I meet leave some sort of impression, but nothing that would scream paranormal or otherworldly. Most of them are nice people, just eccentric and a little odd
>>
>>17502701
Not calling 'you' retarded, I'm calling the people who yell ROLEPLAYERS over everything retarded.

You're fine. I'm a skeptic as well but not to a ROLEPLAYER degree. You I have no issue with. Get what I mean?
>>
File: 1458750454658.jpg (713KB, 1539x2444px) Image search: [Google]
1458750454658.jpg
713KB, 1539x2444px
Anyone knows what this here is? Just a reflection? looks like the number pi with a triangle or star below it. (not wanting to exaggerate anything tho)
>>
>>17502175
>I see a woman standing behind me in the doorway
Can you describe her?
>>
>>17502200
Start listening to ASMR every night in bed (to fall asleep), I suggest AirLightASMR, put on a playlist and enable shuffle. You won't dream of evil spirits trying to terrorize you because your mind will be relaxed, trust me.
>>
File: ¿¿¿.png (328KB, 614x461px) Image search: [Google]
¿¿¿.png
328KB, 614x461px
>>17502233
honestly all i see here is a weird phantom dick
>>
File: 1453353610630.jpg (60KB, 700x513px) Image search: [Google]
1453353610630.jpg
60KB, 700x513px
>>17503169
are you being haunted by spirits, anon?
>>
>>17503194
Not sure if ''haunted'' is the right word but I've always felt their presence. At least 2 of them constantly in my apartment and I sometimes feel one of them when I'm somewhere else. I literally FEEL their gaze on me and my mother told me that when I was a young child she asked me if I could see spirits and that I described one of them as if it were completely normal. I don't remember seeing anything paranormal in my life though except an UFO in broad daylight but I always feel ''stalked'' by spirits.
>>
>>17503194
>>17503229
I also once had sleep paralysis (my bed is right in front of my door) and nothing ever entered my room even though I was staring at the entrance (opened door) and could feel something right on the corner of my door about to storm inside any second, perhaps something was blocking it and it could've been one of the two spirits trying to take advantage of my paralysis to terrorize my soul while the other one protected me.
>>
>>17502676
I really want to know which college it is, because I went to Murray State Uni in Murray, KY. And there's alot of stories and deaths around there. There is this sort of abandoned building that I was told caught fire and killed some girls when it used to be a dorm. Now people have demonic experiences from the room like growling, scratches, touching the knob and it being hot. Even though you're not supposed to be up there. Some kids know how to get in I guess.

OP, it wouldn't hurt to give the name of the college. It would be very very hard to distinguish you from any other worker, especially if it's a big enough college. We can help you research. Some anons are really good at finding shit you wouldn't normally be able to find. It could help liven up this thread and save it from completely dieing.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 1200x1200px
>>17502230
Took me some time
>when you see it
>>
I have a feeling a bunch of new tripfags have been born in this thread
>>
>>17503249
i fucking hate sleep paralysis.
Having a full blown nightmare while being fully conscious yet not being able to move is literally the worst. The mental stress is unbearable sometimes
>>
>>17504540
I'm really glad I never saw something. To get out of it, I closed my eyes, started focusing on moving my fingers, then the hands and finally my arms. Sleeping on the side also helps to avoid it.
>>
>>17502247
Do you take drugs? Are you religious op?
>>
>>17502230
>>17502233
dude where the hell are you seeing a face? i see an amorphous white reflection. i can't believe the extent that people make shit up in their heads.
just last week my dad showed me a picture that is famous in his family for being paranormal or whatever. i saw it and it was just a single white point of light reflecting into the lens. like, normal shit that just happens on cameras.
>>17502242
well that one i can kinda see the image, but it doesn't even look accurate proportion-wise to someone standing in front of a window. body's too high and too small to be in front of the window.
and if you're taking every white blob as paranormal, then what is the white stuff on the right side of the window. you can't pick and choose.
>>
>>17502676
Oh, man! The mid-south? You could be very close to me. I'm in NE Arkansas.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.