[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to die? Discuss your near death experiences or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What is it like to die? Discuss your near death experiences or what you may have experienced while actually dead before returning to this life

Pic possibly related
>>
normally it's paradise but it can be hell
>>
>>17501123
if you've ever been light headed or passed out it's exactly like that assuming we're dying peacefully. the brain matter that allows you to be alive scatters and you may still be semi-conscious in a floating wave of whatever matter sparks our consciousness which is why people claim to see themselves in near death experiences.
>>
File: 1458633245566.jpg (37KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1458633245566.jpg
37KB, 1024x768px
>>17501532
I've suffered a serious concussion and can only recall being bathed in white light. When I came to everything felt like a dream to me.

Everything still does.
>>
Once i passed out and saw myself playing videogames in a completely dark place.
>>
>>17503294
I'm not exactly sure that actually counts, palsie. Got.any details?
>>
>>17501123
Dying of a stroke is pretty pleasant. Like falling asleep all warm and fuzzy. Waking up and recovering is horrible.
>>
>>17503285
A lot of people who have had NDEs say the same thing. They say that the place they were in felt hyper-real, and that the physical world feels like a dream in comparison. I guess that makes sense if it's true that the spiritual world is our real home and Earth is kind of like an RPG we all play frequently.
>>
I died once. I won't give details about what led me to death, but I can tell you what it is like.
I was standing and then suddenly I got VERY sleepy, fell down on my back and at this point I was hearing anything the world was mute. A lot of people gathered around me and I just closed my eyes and went into the most pleasurable (I really mean it) sleep, it was like death was singing me a lullaby, and all went black, just nothing. No lights, no looking at my life, no nothing.
I woke up two day later. Someone brought me back about one minute before I fell, never knew the guy.
>>
>>17503646
If life is a RPG where do I return it.
>>
>>17505054
Rage quit.
>>
>>17501123
I was a junkie for 3 years and od'ed a handful of times in that period. It was always just a soft, soothing blackness, no white light, no bullshit just really cozy.Then I'd be ripped out of it by a narcan shot in an ER and thrown instantly into heroin withdrawal and so fucking pissed every time I'd wake up. Life was so miserable I just wanted to sleep there forever.

Who am I kidding, life's still pretty miserable, and I wish I could go back to the darkness.
>>
File: 160200083-sheesh-mahal-door-lg.jpg (39KB, 502x750px) Image search: [Google]
160200083-sheesh-mahal-door-lg.jpg
39KB, 502x750px
>>17501123
My sister was in a really bad car accident a few years ago, and the hospital almost killed her through negligence..
They stuck her in an empty patient room after some tests, without hooking her back up to life support, and she says she just drifted away.

According to her, she left her body and was presented with lots of different doors, presumably each one leading to a different form of heaven/afterlife.
Before she could choose a door, a little old nurse found her, and they resuscitated her.
>>
>>17503285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEAi4-obZ6w
>>
>>17505105
That gave me chills. Was there a chance of a door being wrong or did every door give good vibes??
>>
>>17503294
sounds like a dream come true for /v/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.