[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to sell my soul to become a Vampire, so I'm assuming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I want to sell my soul to become a Vampire, so I'm assuming there are a bunch of soulless vampires that have some sort of stronghold or coven in a large highly populated city.

My question is what sort of ritual should I do, and where do I find other vampries?
>>
come to Chicago, friend.
>>
>>17500696
>so I'm assuming there are a bunch of soulless vampires that have some sort of stronghold or coven in a large highly populated city.

It's called Hot Topic.
>>
Why would you want to be a shitty Vampire instead of a badass Lycanthrope?
>>
>>17500708
Where at in Chicago?
>>
>>17500696

even if it means giving up being a roleplaying cum guzzler?
>>
>>17500720
Yeah, of course. I fucking hate people and I'm not going to tell anyone anything.
>>
>>17500716
your research must be done independently.
>>
>>17500740
Alright, bruddah, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
Did you learn nothing from the Canaanites?
>>
>>17500713
Agreed
>>
Can someone tell me if that frog is really sitting like that or is it cgi
>>
>>17501630
This anon is asking the real questions.
>>
>>17501170

Do you have canaanite magic, bitch?
>>
>>17500696
You mean a "real" vampire, fangs, feeding off blood, etc?
Have you any proof they exist, if so, what,
it's very easy to dismiss the idea, "hurr, not real fake blah blah blaah ", I'm trying to keep an open mind,ya know?
There are lots of videos on YouTube, that look...real....of course, most likely,just v good speshal efx,then there's one odd video, nothing but white words on a black background, some...one? calling themselves the "vampire archangel",asking for your "vampire name",(what you'd feel drawn to,if you were a vamp,what you'd call yourself) and it warns a few times,once done there's no going back that they'll "come for you",only saw one comment in the comments section, doesn't exactly specifiy what they'll do when they"come for you", will they make you one, too,or will you be a milkshake it just exercises caution.
>>
> Not maintaining your soul and traversing the astral realms through the aid of hallucinogens.

Dude, pls.
>>
File: thOA41PQXX.jpg (18KB, 480x397px) Image search: [Google]
thOA41PQXX.jpg
18KB, 480x397px
>I want to sell my soul to become a Vampire
>so I'm assuming there are a bunch of soulless vampires that have some sort of stronghold or coven in a large highly populated city
>assuming there are a bunch of soulless vampires that have some sort of stronghold or coven in a large highly populated city

>assuming
>stronghold
>coven
>highly populated city

Wow Op, How many gallons of male semen did you consume before you came here to post your gay little fantasy?
>>
>>17501777
Highly appropriate.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.