[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three days ago I lost a very valuable watch that was a gift to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (11KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 212x238px
Three days ago I lost a very valuable watch that was a gift to me from my father. I left it in my locker at gym, when I came back it was sadly gone, it was in locker 46. Today I went to the gym and the receptionist randomly gave me the key to locker 46, I open it and find a different watch, a rolex. There are literally 500 lockers and it just so happens that someone lost his watch exactly where I lost mine, and it just so happens that the receptionist gave me the key to that exact locker, before anyone else got their hands on the watch. I used to be a firm believer in coincidences but this shot got me thinking... What can I call this event, if it wasn't pure luck or coincidence?
>>
Tell us you weren't a chump and stole the Rolex.
>>
Synchronicity.
>>
You kept the watch.
>>
>>17500377
>>17500385
Of course I kept the watch you faggots, after I found out it wasn't a replica I didn't hesitate even for a moment.
>>
>>17500367
I lost my father's watch. It was gifted to me. Then he went off and Died. Some blokes pushed me over at school, It got broken. Put it into a draw he blah blahed for me. like sanded it down and hit for me. Went missing. Funny thing about it. It stopped ticking soon after his death like the movies.
Point is don't hold on to what is lost. Though for histories sake hold. Though it's over now and it's in God's hands. Relinquish. and free yourself
>>
File: MANHATTAN.jpg (196KB, 413x610px) Image search: [Google]
MANHATTAN.jpg
196KB, 413x610px
>>17500427
> Put it into a draw he blah blahed for me. like sanded it down and hit for me.

Is that supposed to mean something?
>>
>>17500427
Your dad was a poor fuck if his watch broke when you got pushed over lmfao.
Wal-mart called, they want you to spend your welfare moneys on food there.
>>
>>17500367

could be synchronicity ?

I for one don't believe in coincidences. everything happens for a reason.
most of the times, in that present moment, we don't understand the reason though

understanding usually comes at a later date

have you looked into the symbology of the number 46? that would be my first bet
>>
>>17500405
give it back Jamal
>>
>>17500427
>It was gifted to me
It was given to me
>>
>>17500405
Good going
>>
tick tock
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.