[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its me again,im enjoying helping you guys out anyone got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 2

File: $_14.jpg (1KB, 64x48px) Image search: [Google]
$_14.jpg
1KB, 64x48px
its me again,im enjoying helping you guys out
anyone got a question for he deck?
>>
i feel someone is indeed of guidance
on this board
>>
I like this guy I casually talk to sometimes, ... I want to see if he wants to be friends and go from there. Pursue it or leave it be?
>>
>>17499780
queen of wands

i see you should pursue things as you have laid out at worst you will have gained a good friend but romance could blossom
go for it.
>>
>>17499764

Should I do the underpants dance with Amy? Bitch be crazy but she's eager and it's been a long ol' time for both of us.
>>
I'm in trouble with my family does the outcome look good or bad?
>>
>>17499764
I am reluctant to enter a relationship, I do not want to be attached if I have to leave this place, but there is a girl giving me feels, should I pursue?
>>
>>17499813
5 of cups-dissapointment

i see them holding this against you for a while.
not bad enough to cut you off just reminding you off your misdemeanour in little ways.
guilt trip style.
>>
>>17499810
4 of swords truce

yes it will be good for you both to let off steam,and crazu girls have a certain edginess that keeps you interested.
>>
>>17499795
Or end up with nothing lol. I'll give it a go, need to stop being shy. Good night & thanks!
>>
>>17499835
6 of swords-science

interesting....
i see you have survived some hard times,you are spiritually/emotionally ready to enter a relationship,your concerns are on a more practical level.
i see no reason not to pursue if you feekl a spark between you.
>>
>>17499839
Can you tell me how the situation pans out in the future, good or bad?
>>
>>17499864
the priestess

yes in the end it will o.k
balance and harmony will be restored
allthough there may be times when the situation is bought up it will lead eventuallyto nothing more than a bit of awkwardness
>>
>>17499878
Thanks so much for your time buddy
>>
>>17499764
Will me and my ex ever be together again ?
>>
>>17499888
its cool hope it helped
>>
>>17499904
2 of disks-change

i dont see it,i think that relationship has reached its natural conclusion.
sorry.
dont be down though as one door closes another opens,life has many great oppuryunities in store for you
>>
>>17499921
Thank you very much for your time
>>
I'm leaving for a trip shortly and am doing a *quick fix* for a bothersome tooth, will it bother me during my trip at all?
>>
I am worried that a mentally unstable co-worker is going to try to hurt some of us employees. (Yes, I've talked to HR already, but didn't walk away from the talk feeling any better).

What do your cards say, Anon? Can they/you offer some guidance for me on what to do next?

Thanks so much.
>>
>>17499944
If I may: clove oil rubbed on the tooth and gum will extinguish all pain. It tastes terrible tho. If you have swelling, rub some TigerBalm on your jawline. You will be able to do your trip pain-free.

(Forgive me for any intrusion, Tarot Anon. I just want to help the Anon here from suffering)
>>
>>17499764
will I ever get a girlfriend?
>>
>>17499944
10 0f disks wealth

yes minimally.
address it professionally when you can
>>
>>17499962
np

its good advice
>>
>>17499764
I want to know what career path to take
I keep flip flopping because i dont feel secure in any field. Honestly been thinking of stand up but then also thinking of something more stable like comp sci. Thanks iawass
>>
How do I find my true self?
>>
>>17499846

Cool, cool. Follow up question, how disappointed will she be? I am massively inexperienced and will not perform to a satisfactory level.
>>
>>17499962
Thanks, sadly I have a tooth that is going to need a root canal, trip is in a few weeks and I can't postpone it, going to be putting on a temporary filling and hope for the best.
>>
>>17499954
prince of wands

i see the person is indeed in trouble mentally,they are being led completely by chaotic forces.
they are unaware they are acting so irrationally.
i dont see any harm coming to you or any colleagues,i see the person having an epic meltdown at a family social event.
they will stop turning in to work as there private life becomes more chaotic and there sanity unravels.
possibly drug induced.
if you know the person away from work back away,you cant help them.
at work maintain civility but keep emotionally distanced,this is something they need to go through.
e.t.a the melt down could me at an informal work related function.
>>
>>17499983
she has enough experience for both of you ;)
>>
>>17499764
I have been training and training everyday to one day achieve a professional career in a particular sport, do you see me reaching that goal?
>>
>>17499989
oil of cloves and codiene/ibuprofen

just dont take on an empty stomach,i have recently had the same issues,no pain like tooth ache,
>>
>>17499998
Wow, thank you so much for going into so much detail and for the practical advice. Everything you wrote rings true to me, like things falling into place. I'm greatly comforted. Again, thanks!!
>>
>>17499971
i asked the cards to reveal something of your nature that will help you understand your strengths better.

3 of cups abundance
The Three of Cups will combine the qualities of both the Ace and the Two of Cups. The undirected love has found its goal, it will grow and blossom. The 3 (triad) as the number of synthesis and harmony will pour its riches into the seas of Binah, the understanding and realization.

Therefore, the Three of Cups shows that we have found joy and fulfillment in love and devotion, we are aware of the worth and understand its meaning.

in context then,i see you would be well suited to the comp sci.
standup can be pursued at a amateur level best of both worlds?
>>
>>17499989
Ok, good luck. I hear from friends who have had a root canal lately that they're not as bad as they used to be.
>>
hooked up with her once, things got a bit complicated after that since we're in the same class, any chance for anything more?
>>
>>17499764
Could you post a smaller version of that OP image, the one there is taking too long to download for me.

Thanks!
>>
>>17500030
Thank you for your knowledge! Its spot on about love/devotion. :) namaste
>>
>>17499973

no card

this can only be done with introspect,our true self what we call the "higher self"
can most easily be connected with through meditation,for more in depth look at your true will,path working with the tarot.
also exposing yourself to different activities and social interactions relying on your intuition to lead you to such places will help you understand the nature of "your true self"
hope this makes sense,
>>
will i get to see him again soon?
>>
>>17500004
the star

yes this is a strong indication you will be successfull if you keep up your state of drive and focus
>>
>>17499764
What is the first letter in the name of the girl that likes me and when will she tell me?
>>
>>17499764
How's my college career looking in the future?
>>
>>17499764

Been thinking of asking this girl out in my class. She's pretty cute and cool but younger than me.
I'm seeing her tomorrow in class. Should I ask her out?
>>
How does the next year look for me?
>>
>>17500049
glad to help.namste.
>>
>>17499764
When will I find true love?
>>
>>17500065
Really interesting, thank you! Gives me a bigger boost of confidence :)
>>
File: small.jpg (1KB, 32x24px) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
1KB, 32x24px
>>17500048
there you go,thats my deck and cedar box :)
>>
>>17500044
yes definately
but just because you could dosent mean you should.
ill leave it up to you to decide
>>
>>17500061
you will but it will seem like a long time to you

between 2-12 weeks
sorry thats best i got
>>
>>17500101

that's okay, it does seem like a long time. but i'm patient. thanks :)
>>
>>17500069
j or g

she will make it known to you next weeek,not neccesarily by telling you....
>>
>>17499764
May I ask a few questions?
1. Should I be trying to find a gf?
2. Any fish in particular I should be pursuing?
3. Should I maintain my current career choice?
>>
Is there a chance I could end up with him?
>>
>>17500072
lust

overall successfull,accept the minor failures and trials they are a natural part of life.
and will not hamper your future,focus on your many successes learn from failure and move on.
>>
love reading, please?
>>
>>17500081
true love....its a matter of being open to the oppurtunities that present themselves,i feel there is something weighing you down,address that and love will find you.
>>
>>17500105

Could I get that same question?
>>
>>17499764
Two questions.
Is it mental health problems or physical health?
Is it serious?
>>
>>17500105
very interesting:) I appreciate this very much.
>>
I hit bottom again. I lost a full time job, lost all my friends, tried selling drugs, ended a relationship because of my insanity, didn't let another get past the initial fuck because of my insanity, and am currently dope sick. This happens every few months so I'm used to it by now but is it going to take long to rebound this time?
>>
>>17500136
i see S

3 weeks to be known to you
>>
>>17500121
yes but hes not right for you.

he will abuse your love
sorry.
>>
>>17500167

Are you sure? :(
>>
>>17500131
5 of wands strife.

hmmm

i see a few false starts before you meet the one,actually the one will be somebody you had previously written off as the time wasnt right.
>>
>>17500135
Could you see what it is thats weighing me down?
My past? My self?
I would reeeeaally appreciate it.

Thanks for the respond!
>>
>>17500138
ok im getting a cross reading from the anon below the deck has a strong message for them...
however i am also a psychic i see a chronic health condition manifestic as depression.
but this is merely a symptom not the cause.
not life threatening in nature.
something along the lines of chronic fatigue.
does that make any sense
>>
>>17500201
>chronic health condition manifestic as depression.
Fuck, 10/10 accurate reading. I've got weird symptoms with heart, neck and head but doctors tell me it could be just anxiety.
I still think it's physical because I'm chill as fuck.
Does that mean it's not physical?
>>
>>17500201
Also thanks for the reading. You're really good at this.
>>
>>17500179
oh wow.. thank you!
>>
>>17500144
well my friend the deck threw this card up for you and i think your the reason i started this thread.
your card-death

There hardly is a card provoking so many 'oops' in a reading - never forget that the Death is meant as an archetype, a symbol.
The Death represents the neverending circle of death and rebirth as the precondition for new life and creation, for life is permanently changing, hello and good-bye, leaving and arriving.

The Death will show that something has ended and something will begin, and doesn't care if the end is painful and the new beginning welcomed or vice versa. The card implies the need to let something go, and requires the understanding of the circles of life.

The negative aspect of the card could plainly mean that we want to keep what we have to give up, that no change is welcomed. In most cases it is just a refusal to understand and accept. It can mean we are scared of loss and also afraid to restart.

i see forced change coming and it will make you stronger in the long run-just remember this experience and please learn from it,every time you backslide you slide a little bit deeper.
you have so much more potential and the universe has much to give you.
death-out with the old in with the new.
do i have to add that the death card dosent mean physical death.
on the contrary it meands rebirth.
i expect you have some questions.
>>
>>17500178
nothing is set in stone,i just saw another girl involved is he a player?
you know if it sounds realistic or not.
>>
>>17500179
is there anything else you can see? i think i have a person in mind as to who this could be, though there may be 2 others... hmmm..???
>>
>>17500181
in these situations i ask the deck to reveal the true nature of the situation or an area you may be unwilling to look at at first
result ace of disks
The Ace of Disks represents the entity of the element Earth, the beginning of Assiah, the material world of making. It stands for the pureness of the element, and also for its seed, the first little sprout that later becomes a tree.

So the Ace of Disks can stand for the beginning of a material subject, this can be a physical project or a material value, which could mean the urge to material creation or the chance for material gain..

But, the Disks not only represent plain materials, but the entire world of Assiah, the actual, physical earth of daily life, and the actual, physical body of the human being. This implies home and profession, daily works, familiar bondings, health and well-being in common. And in this context, the Ace of Disks tells us that something will be created, something will begin.
>>
>>17500221
No questions actually, thank you. I'm glad fate brought us together, sending good vibes your way.
>>
>>17500243

Could you do that same thing for me?
>>
>>17500232

Eh, not really a player. At the moment I don't *think* there is another girl involved. But thanks nonetheless
>>
>>17500209
ahh ok, i was picking up fybro myalgia,your symptoms seem to tally,read up on it see if it sounds right then approach your doc
i see it is physical,(f.m is physical) but showing itself as some kind ogf anxiety as you arent getting the diagnosis you need to help your symptoms.
as i said its a chronic health condition but not life threatening.
>>
>>17500243
What do you think the card means?
Thank you. Once again
>>
>>17500234
yes its a relationship that was terminated due to outside influences and it was decided a split was "for the best"
>>
Guidance for me? Have been in a rough spot. Multiple people leaving my life/betraying me, struggling to keep up with work, physically and mentally sick, and guy i'm talking to is hot and cold.Broke. Help?
>>
>>17500261
>your symptoms seem to tally

Fibro is notorious for being hard as shit to diagnose because the symptoms are so generic. Pretty much the only half-clear indicator is that the pain is both above and below the waist, not just

>weird symptoms with heart, neck and head

which are all above the waist (unless you hail from Zorbok VII). It ain't fibro. Don't use cardboard to diagnose strangers online with serious medical conditions, you fucking tit.
>>
>>17500251
thanks,glad you get it,some people freak over that card and have a lot of what ifs,i thought after i posted youd get it,all the best youll work it out this time you know that old cliche we have to hit rock bottom before we make a change? its a cliche because its true.
glad to help
>>
>>17500254
sure

3 of wands virtue

The Three's are connected to Binah - the understanding. The untouched energies of the Two's have met the 3, the number of synthesis and harmony. They're no longer solitudes, they face up their meanings and surroundings. The Three of Wands is called 'Virtue' - the powerful fire understands its responsibilty.

The Three of Wands shows the powers of the element guided by understanding and awareness, the perfect precondition to begin a work or a project, to go ahead with a plan.
>>
>>17500255
i was seeing it as a future situation sorry i didnt make that clear.
>>
>>17500273
Actually there's also waist pain on the left side. He got it right again. Really accurate. OP is a boss.
>>
>>17500267
wow!! please, is there anything else you can tell me?
>>
>>17500287

So you have vague pain. That doesn't mean shit until you get a diagnosis from an actual doctor in the same room as you.

Fibro is also the current hot trend with the professional victims in tumblr, because its so hard to diagnose accurately, so forgive me if I'd rather sell bullshit than buy it.
>>
>>17499764
Should I try to fix things with her and get back in a relationship?
>>
>>17500310

It ended for a reason, so no.
>>
>>17499764
Will I ever be able to completely relax and not let things get to me?
>>
Has a curse been put on me?
>>
>>17500009

Yea, that seems like a good idea. It doesn't hurt unless something hot/cold gets near it, or if some food gets in the tiny crack which is pretty disgusting. I'm hoping the temporary filling will help out.
>>
Will I get laid soon?
>>
>>17500264
well in this context it hints at some earthly woes,generally money,career,self confidence,low self esteem or having a dim view of ourselves,it might be none of those only you can know for sure,i keep getting the word "loss" are you still hurt after a loss of someone or something?
take some time and meditate on the meaning of the card,the idea of this type of card is its not something imediately obvious.
>>
>>17500271
8 of wands swifness

this is a good card it tells us that help/a solution is coming into effect very soon.
it also tells us to act decisvely and logicallly.
look at the bigger picture at not get bogged down in the details.
things are going to get better real soon,
>>
>>17500346
Thanks man.
>>
>>17500306
I'm as puzzled as my doctors are. Some days I am strong as a bull some others dizzy, with weird heart rates and something oppressing upper chest and lower neck (neck is really annoying and doesn't let me sleep) I have been going to doctors for almost a year and I was starting to get somewhat pissed because I don't like the "dude maybe you're like anxious or something" or the "you're ok, go home" responses. If it's certainly not life threatening I'll just start doing things again and try not to bother my family about it. They got worried after so long. Also sorry for derailing.
>>
>>17500297
i keep seeing someone wearing blue with light hair,green eyes, stood at doorway in night time maybe outside a house as i see light on them.
dont know if thats you or the person in question.
>>
>>17500346

Tooth guy, wanted to thank you for my reading. So the answer was pretty much "It'll be okay, but you need to get it fixed asap." Correct?
>>
>>17500315
not untill you deal with the root of the problem
you need to face your demons.
>>
What is going to happen in the next 5 days?
>>
>>17500369
no, that is definitely them. oh my gosh... his eyes are actually blue, but .. christ, everything you have said so far is completely accurate. thank you!!! is this someone i could potentially have a relationship with??
>>
>>17500319
10 of wands opression

dont know if id call it a curse but trickery and deciet are being used against you.
all is not as you are being led to believe it is
>>
>>17500324
no sorry
>>
>>17500370
yup
>>
Should I wait around for the time to be right for a relationship with a girl I've liked for some time or try to pursue someone I think is interested in md?
>>
>>17500325
I Wanna thank you for answering all these questions.
The only "loss" I can think of is of my childhood. Sexual abuse by father.
Can you sense anything by this information?
>>
>>17500383
yes definately
>>
>>17500386
Sounds about right. Thanks.
>>
>>17500410
ffff oh my gosh! i am so sorry for all these questions but it is just so interesting to me... how will it come about? how can i let them know my true feelings?
>>
Going to visit someone I met briefly in person/online, how will that go? dating potential?
>>
>>17500406
is this something that you still carry as a secret?

something youve just put away in a dark corner of your mind?

maybe you act like youve dealt with it or maybe think you have but the "scars" remain?

if so then this could be well what is being shown

i mean shit man,thats some heavy stuff to move on from,and you have my admiration for being a survivor of abuse.

on the other hand if thats all dealt with maybe it is litterally the loss of childhood and the stable formative years where we learn the things that we take to adulthood?
hope you find something in there to help.
>>
How long until I get what I picture mentally? Concerning specifically a contract I signed yesterday.
>>
so i am in sort of free but long relatioship will we (she and I) live togheter some day?
>>
>>17500420
im seeing there was much left unsaid when you split,you were bith holding back for whatever reasons,namely other peoples involvement,it shouldnt be too hard to spark a conversation either online in person....
>>
>>17499764
Will we be a success with our new business?
>>
Will anyone notice all the "thanks!" replies are OP sockpuppet posts?
>>
>>17500457
oh, i hope so... :( do you see this happening this year?? do you know what he could potentially feel towards me? he was always kind of distant...
>>
>>17500475
Or they're people getting readings and saying thanks? get ur tinfoil hat off.
>>
bububmbpbmpb
>>
>>17499764
Why does my elbow always hurt
>>
Should I leave what I have with her? I feel like it'll work it out but it may not.
>>
Is my brother going to be alright?
>>
>>17500732
>Why does my elbow always hurt

Too much jacking off.
>>
>>17500749
>Should I leave what I have with her? I feel like it'll work it out but it may not.

Not only did she fuck her dog as a teen, but to this day she thinks of the dog when you two are together. You need to decide if you're OK with that.
>>
>>17501474
>>Is my brother going to be alright?
>He's really just a half brother, you have different fathers. You -think- you already knew this, but you're thinking of the wrong person as both his father AND yours. Bottom-line, you're Mom is a lying slut.
>>
>>17499764
i'm homeless and have been desperately looking for a stable job for years. will this hell ever end? will i ever get back on my feet and fix my life?
>>
>>17501555
not op but i believe in you
>>
>>17501560
thank you, my problem is i dont believe in myself.
>>
>>17501555
>>17499764
please OP i need to know.
>>
>>17499764
Should I continue my dream to become a surgeon?
Will I become a surgeon?
>>
I'll be happy in the future? I'll be a good in my career? I'm being a good person to the people i love? (Sorry for my english)
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.