[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I NEED HELP so basically let me tell you a bit about my life:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20160321_002104.jpg (264KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_002104.jpg
264KB, 1200x1600px
/x/ I NEED HELP
so basically let me tell you a bit about my life:
>be me 20year old ,living alone in my own flat passed down by mom died 18
>complete degenerate, my life is a wreck
>no money
>drugs
>despise life in hatred
>started to badmouth god
>tried to kill myself in my bathroom.
>and during some depression i smoked joints from bibles leaves for not having rolling pappers ,
>drew inverted pentagrams on bathroom tiles with blood,
>and left the noose tied in the place i first put it as a decoration.
>always felt my house haunted
>both my biological mother had died here when i was 10
>and my adoptive mother died here when i was 18
>aways feeling cold and ,strange noises come from everywere
>objects have moved inches without anyone touching
>the noose that is tied on the ceilling moves by itself dangling.
>>
HOWTO: http://www.depressed.net/suicide/
>>
>drugs
Well, there's your answer. Either that, or you're emo.
>>
>>17499525

Help with what?
>>
>>17499525
bitch you fucked up,
>>
File: the-dude.png (62KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
the-dude.png
62KB, 500x386px
get off the drugs and seek help, be it therapy group or checking into a hospital for psych help
>>
Idk man if you're going to act like a retard maybe you should just kill yourself. You need to grow up and find something to live for.
>>
Well moron, you may as well and go fucking through with it. You fucked up cunt, you messed with things which weren't meant to be messed with.
>>
File: IMG_20160228_082305.jpg (263KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_082305.jpg
263KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: wildedible_mushrooms.jpg (259KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
wildedible_mushrooms.jpg
259KB, 1104x1104px
Find your purpose. Get into the outdoors more as well. When I feel down, when the weather's right, I stay for days in the deep woods mushroom hunting. Feels good man, going days without seeing another human. Being in the wild is good for the soul.
>>
File: IMG_20160228_082311.jpg (320KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_082311.jpg
320KB, 1600x1200px
>>
jesus told me you deserve it
>>
>>17499525
Too edgy
>>
File: IMG_20160228_082251.jpg (324KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_082251.jpg
324KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>17499660
That's neat. Post more!
>>
Op it's never too late to find our heavenly father this side of Heaven..

Seek him with a humble and contrite heart
>>
>>17499525
Move out of that house it clearly has bad vibes. Sell the flat and move somewhere completely different. If you live in a city move to a little tiny village in the middle of nowhere. Introduce yourself to the community, volunteer and help other people.

Don't be too hard on yourself if you have bad thoughts. We all do, it's whether we act on them or not which decides who we are.

As always seek help from professionals, you'll be amazed at how warm and helpful a councilor is. Do these things NOW, do not wait. Get up right now and put your life onto a track you want to go down. Good luck.
>>
What do you mean by drugs? Which ones? If it's weed, get off the fucking indica and do sativa. If you're doing psychedelics (which I doubt) simply switch to MDMA.

If you're doing anything that isn't weed, psychedelics (psilocybin, LSD or MDMA) or DMT, stop!
>>
File: resurrection-of-christ-1875.jpg (205KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
resurrection-of-christ-1875.jpg
205KB, 768x1024px
Seriously, friend, I would encourage you to seek a priest and pray with as much devotion as you can muster. Christ purged demons, and dragged people back from the very brink of hell, bringing them to the light and comfort of eternal life. He alone, through his infinite mercy, can rid you of these evil forces.

Don't kill yourself, for God's sake, please. Christ does not wish to see this happen. He died, even death on a cross, after terrible torture and mental anguish, for your sake. His power is infinite and His mercy is all-encompassing. I don't expect you to be able to magically "pull your life around," but trust in Christ, and he will bear you through all of your trials and necessities. Please, don't do this for the sake of your eternal soul.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-32

It is never too late to experience His mercy. Godspeed, I will pray greatly for you.
>>
Don't listen to these edge lords

Honestly seek help in some form. No matter how shit life is it is still worth riding it out and enjoying experiences. Spend more time in nature and try to make connections with new people
>>
>>17504666
Satan speaks
>>
Pray to God. The demons don't want you to so they will try to prevent you from doing that in every way possible. But do it. Ask God to help you in Jesus Christ name amen.
>>
>>17504654
God bless you, OP and other Anon.
>>
>>17499525
>>17499643
>>17499653
>>17499660
All OP has done is show off pictures of his period blood like it's so fucking amazing. Literally hasn't said anything to anyone. He just wants attention.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.