[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find out if you are cursed? Also, does satan have the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

How to find out if you are cursed?
Also, does satan have the ability to torment you in some direct ways?
Like when literally every time life lets you have a small taste of your hopes and dreams and then turns it into some kind of sick, twisted joke. I'm starting to see a pattern and I'm looking for an answer.
>>
>>17499104

if you were truly cursed, you'd have found yourself seemingly lucky enough to go overseas, then woke up in a sweat shop or labor camp or what have you.

Satan has better things to do than make girls reject you or get you fired.
>>
>>17499115
It's not very polite of you to assume I haven't found myself in such situations. What you described is pretty much my situation from a few years back. I barely made it out alive. So I'm going to ask again. How can one find out about it?
>>
>>17499122

tell me what happened and I'll tell you what i know. but you got out of it implies a curse is lifted. you now live a life where you can post on a paranormal jamacian pictograph forum
>>
Satan is not real so you have nothing to fear. As for being cursed.. well.. if you feel bad energies around you .. you might be cursed.
>>
Curses aren't real. You just think "oh man, that old witch told me she laid a curse on me, then I stubbed my toe, must be the curse!" Eventually you start blaming every bit of bad luck you run into on the curse. It's just a psychological thing, don't let it get to you man. Luck isn't real either, by the way.
>>
>>17499130
Well, long story short I found a seemingly legitimate job that would help me with my financial situation and I ended up living in a crackhouse with a guy who had some kind of drug-induced schizophrenia and wanted to kill me a few times. Needless to say, there was no job and only after some time I managed to make some money and go back home.
>>
>>17499150

what country?
>>
>>17499150
You fell for a scam, happens all the time to people who don't do enough research, and even to some who do. Something unfortunate happening does not mean you're cursed.
>>
>>17499152
Why is it so important? I don't see your point.

>>17499154
I know it's something that happens to people, that's not the only thing that made me think so. I mentioned it because the other guy implied that my problems are made up. Most of them don't have any logical explanation though. It's just that it always seems like this time it is going to be ok, then shit hits the fan for no real reason. People who are closer to me also started noticing that there's some kind of bad luck around me.
>>
>>17499165
Just because there is no apparent logical explanation for your misfortune doesn't imply that there is an illogical explanation for it, either.

Of course it is much more difficult to swallow; being at the mercy of certain powers outside of your control or petition, or being at the mercy of something that isn't a power at all!
>>
>>17499218
I know, I'm just wondering. I know this place is full of people with some experience in such matter, so I thought it's worth a shot.
>>
>>17499247
Most of the people on this board either have some sort of mental illness, are are gullible to the point of pure stupidity. I wouldn't put too much stock in anything someone from here says, especially when it comes to the supernatural.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.