[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I'll be travelling to chicago in 2 weeks, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0553.jpg (4MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0553.jpg
4MB, 2448x3264px
Hey guys

I'll be travelling to chicago in 2 weeks, what are some haunted locations/big graveyards/abandoned buildings I can visit?
>>
Meet up in McHenry county and we can look for spoops
>>
I live in Illinois, no spoops in big cities like Chicago. The real spoops are in rural counties like mine. Lots of spoops by the Mississippi and creeks that branch off into it. Creeks are spoops because a lot of them (where I am atleast) go to graveyards, I swear to god I found a finger once. Also found a 20.
>>
>>17496482
That pic makes me want to go out in the Woods. That doesn't look scary, it looks pretty nice.
>>
>>17496482
Nothing spooky in Chicago except ghettos. You have to go to northern Wisconsin for spookiness. Nicolet National Forest.
>>
File: extralarge.jpg (50KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
extralarge.jpg
50KB, 620x413px
>>17496482
Nothing to see here except a record homicide rate for 2016 senpai...
Ask about spoops in the southwest side.
>>
>>17496571
I used to live in McHenry County. What spoops are you talking about? And there are vampires in Chicago by the by.
>>
>>17496754
Have you been to Chicago? You've never heard of the Congress Hotel? There's a shit ton of spoops in Chi town. Just google haunted Chicago.
>>
>>17496754
Yeah there is also a really famous haunted nightclub as well.

I suggest the southside. Just go around asking some nice african american fellows about the spooks
>>
>>17496757
That's because the outdoors and being in nature IS nice. Don't listen to the skinwalker spoops on here bro, woodstime is besttime.

>>17497324
Wrong again. I'm from northeast WI and I've never heard of anything up north really. Outside of the north you have Three Lions Bridge, Hotel Hell, St. Nazian's, Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer properties, that one kill where cars roll up it.

Only northern spoop I can think of is the paulding light, and that's in the UP.
>>
>>17496757
It was def a nice day in that forest.
>>17496754
any specific graveyard names?
>>
>>17497324
You must have never been to Chicago. There's loads of stuff. Listen to that other poster who said do a google search.
>>
>>17498501
Found the skinwalker.
>>
File: 1368206348093.jpg (488KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1368206348093.jpg
488KB, 2400x1800px
Any NW suburban fags here?

There's a lot of paranormal shit related to the Fox River.

A portion of the subdivision across from Good Shepherd Hospital was once a native burial ground. You will not find this on record.

White Cemetery is also one of the "most haunted" in the state, though I drive past regularly at all hours and... nothing.
>>
>>17500531
I grew up in Cary. Where's the White Cemetery?
>>
File: 12564-19933.gif (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
12564-19933.gif
53KB, 320x240px
>>17501815
>Where's the White Cemetery at?
>>
Bachelor's grove
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.