[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its been a few years now, has anyone solved it yet? https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9

File: Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg (106KB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg
106KB, 300x369px
Its been a few years now, has anyone solved it yet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam
>>
literally who
>>
Probably just had a bipolar breakdown, thought somebody was following her, panicked, then went to try to hide from her stalkers in the water tank and drowned.

Shit like this happens. People just suddenly go crazy. I've known people who suddenly went crazy for no apparent reason.
>>
>>17496456
fair enough, I guess the case is closed
>>
>>17496456
>Except it was locked from the outside....
>And there was a figure on the video.
>And the vaccine was called Lisa lam.

Was handed out by workers who knew she was in there. They had started the free vaccines two weeks prior.
>>
>her phone is still out there
>>
This story is depressing and intriguing in equal measures. The camera footage raises a lot of questions. But yeah, the fact the tank was locked from the outside and all the weird stuff on google maps, I dunno man.
>>
>>17496488
The Elisa test is a test not a vaccine. Enzyme linked immunoassay . It's a test they use to see if you have had or actively have a virus. It's a common test used in many places for many different things. Just because that version had lam in front means nothing. Just coincidence. I've preformed those tests, they aren't that uncommon.
>>
>>17496488
>Except it was locked from the outside....
No, it was not. This is objectively false. The door to the roof was locked, but she could have just taken the fire escape up there no problem. It would have been difficult to lift the heavy lid by yourself without a ladder and replace it, but it was not locked.

>And there was a figure on the video.
there was not

there are certainly strange things about this story, but you don't need to lie or make shit up to try to make it more mysterious than it is
>>
I live in Sweden, and approximately 6 months ago I spoke to an exchange student from canada who had a friend that knew this woman.
He said she had mental issues or something like that.
>>
>>17496440
jews
>>
>>17496548
But there was someone coaching her outside... There was three whole threads about it.

She wasn't strong enough. To lift the ladder. There was someone else with her.
>>
>>17496604
You should have just said that in the first place instead of starting off with falsehoods...

What's the evidence that she was coached? The way she wasting in the video?

As for lifting the ladder... I think an even bigger problem then that is why the ladder wasn't leaning up against the water drum already when they went up there. Even she was inside the drum, the best she could do is push it away and make it fall next to the drum. Anybody have details on where the ladder was?
>>
spirit possession
>>
>>17496456
This

Crazy ain't a mystery or paranormal
>>
Literally was devil
>>
>>17496440
Bigfoot and a lizard man dumped her into the water tank.
>>
>>17496488
shut up you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>17496604
She thinks she's being chased and needs to frantically hide. Firstly, you don't know she wasn't strong enough to lift the ladder. The person who said that was quite possibly a conspiracy theorist who made up some facts to make it seem extra scooby dubious. And besides, even if it was too heavy, she'd be so high on adrenaline that lifting a heavy ladder would probably be no problem at all.
>>
>>17496580

people are more likely to lie about random shit when they are far away from home...
>>
then who was elevator?
>>
>>17497892
an alcohol and it's destroying his family
>>
Psychotic episode. The gesturing hands etc when she steps outside the elevator indicate she was mentally unwell
>>
File: kakyoin.jpg (47KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
kakyoin.jpg
47KB, 467x350px
It was the work of DIO.
>>
>>17496604
Do you happen to have the links to those threads? I'm getting more curious by the minute
>>
File: 1437066395138.jpg (363KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1437066395138.jpg
363KB, 960x960px
Who is that?
>>
>>17496440
Yes.

Jeb Bush killed her in a pcp and Xanax fueled blackout
>>
>>17496548
Yeah he is correct a statement was made about it being locked however it's suggested that it was never locked and for insurance reasons they lied and stated it wad locked.
Not to say it isn't creepy the history of the hotel is also concerning with other unexplained deaths and occurrences.
What is the google images stuff??
>>
>>17499731
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
>>
>>17497316
this
>>
>>17496440
lol hi sony pictures, how's production on The Bringing going?
>>
Elisa Lam is not a meme
>>
>>17499731
Ronnie James Dio? Fucking jewish grandma looking shit...
>>
>>17504347
have some respect shitbird, he's in rock heaven now. rip dio.
>>
>>17504352
He killed Ozzy dude. Fuck him. Even Bowie is probably kicking his ass up there.
>>
> the dark water movie coincidence
> they only showed 1 video of her when it's impossible the hotel would have only one CCTV

There's a lot of shit to consider
>>
File: is_lame.jpg (48KB, 1083x566px) Image search: [Google]
is_lame.jpg
48KB, 1083x566px
>>
:/
>>
File: aYeVjo7_700b_v1.jpg (35KB, 565x461px) Image search: [Google]
aYeVjo7_700b_v1.jpg
35KB, 565x461px
>>17504423
agreed the video is edited

the times of the elevator stamp i found were different by a lot, it was condensed to 2 minutes when was 5 minutes+

Tbh senpai she does not push floor 1 to leave...
she pushed the elavtor exit seqeuence i think 2 10 4 8 6 or whatever..

i timed some elvator vids on youtube.
andd the average time to close the doors after pushing a button
was 5 seconds,
the longest was 13 seconds.
and half of them closed automatically after a person goes through the doors:
those elevators malfunctioned!!! (hers was open 45 seconds+ and did not close)

also the dark water chicks names was cecilia and elizabeth or something

also a few months later a "hunter" killed the lion "cecil" and somehow made news all over the world.... she was at hotel cecil...
>>
File: 1444316790287.png (91KB, 330x266px) Image search: [Google]
1444316790287.png
91KB, 330x266px
>>17504911
HUNTER
U
N
T
E
R

ancient egyptian lions
>>
>>17496456
Delusions and hallucinations are not typical of bipolar episodes, why does everyone keep bringing that up. It doesn't explain jack shit
>>
>>17496456

/thread
>>
>>17505199

They're possible during the manic phase.
>>
>>17505216
They are, but why are we assuming thats what happened.

"She was so deluded she got naked and drowned in a tank."

????????
>>
>>17505274
>why are we assuming
Why are we still making these shit threads?
>>
>>17505216
I wouldn't say possible, I would say common

This story would be much spookier if this gook hadnt had bipolar
>>
>>17496440
The only mystery surrounding Elisa Lams death is how she climbed onto the water tower, which isn't even that hard to conceive. People always assume she jumped inside the water tower and then reached up and closed the hatch, but who's to say she didn't sit with her feet hanging down into it and then slowly close the hatch after her as she lowered herself in? Theres absolutely no mystery here. People are just retarded.
>>
>>17496488
you have no idea what youre talking about.
>>
>>17496521
It wasnt locked from the outside what the fuck are you guys talking about?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>17505358
imagine lowering yourself into a water tower, closing the lid behind you as you slide down...
and once you're inside, you realize you can't reach up high enough to open the door again

you're stuck in this water, no way out, too high to even sit down without drowning. Frozen cold. No escape. She probably drowned when she was just too tired to stay up any more.

Literally the plot of The Ring except a suicide instead of a crazy mom
>>
>>17496440
The mods should just make this a sticky and stop fucking newfags and tards who don't know how to use the archive or catalog.
>>
>>17496440
im tired of seeing this goddamn chink on x
>>
>>17496580
go back to your cuck shed sven
>>
>>17496440

I was told from a friend that is in 5+ years of law enforcement that cases like these are lowkey being worked on by separate teams/ elite PI's all over the US that handles incidents like this to see if they relate with other new/existing unsolved deaths. Be well aware that if the police can't solve it, that means they have clues that are not yet finished and needs additional work in order to make it public without blowing up their cover. Many people were upset by Elisa Lam's death. I was too.
>>
>>17505568
>I was too
FAG!
>>
>>17505574

How old are you? Imagine if your sibling or someone you know passed and it was a strange death that can't be solved due to not enough evidence? The term fag wouldn't be used to express your feelings. You would be confused, upset and angry.
>>
>>17505577
>your sibling or someone you know passed
How are you related to the dead gook?
>>
>>17505578

Clearly you're a young buck that hasn't earned much experience. I'm not related to her but I'm just explaining in perspective on how would you feel if you lost someone like this. That's all. I never said I was related to her. If you don't have any sibling or don't want to understand, it's fine by everyone on here.
>>
>>17505578
Time for you to sign off and go outside for awhile.
>>
>>17505590
Are you disabled in the head or can you not speak English?
Is that why you are so sad because she is a fellow ping pong?
>>
another watergook thread? why is x such garbage nowadays? tulpas, divination, roleplaying autists and other scum
>>
>>17505594

Nope. Asking someone if they are disabled online makes you who you are. Someone that is attractive, tall and doesn't have acne. Why don't you get a job and be useful around your loved ones and stop asking people if they are retarded.
>>
>>17505594
>>17505597

Neets detected.
>>
>>17505602
>>17505603
Autistic retard detected
Learn to speak English, retard
>>
>>17505216
As someone who had pretty bad bipolar disorder throughout their childhood and early teens, hallucinations and whatnot are definitely possible. Used to happen to me every time I was manic. Most of them would be paranoia related and I would freak.
>>
>>17505603
uh no? go back to r9k
>>
>>17505623

This is what happened and police believe it but due to lack of evidence and hotel management, they couldn't move forward with it.

Elisa Lam was set up by a someone who she communicated anonymously online. Before she entered the elevator, she purchased or received drugs from the killer whom she did not know and the killer did not want to reveal his face on the camera and as she exited the elevator, she was later lured to a secluded room inside the hotel and was raped and later carefully tossed inside the water tank as well as her clothes.

The autopsy reported flare and swollen tissue bear her rectum area and was later determined that water bloated her flesh (her body inside water tank for 2 weeks) however due to lack of evidence and sophisticated planning by the killer using the water tank to wipe potenial DNA evidence there the LAPD has ruled her death by accident however there are classified evidence for this case that was probably gathered by either PI's or elite slueths but cannot be released since it has been already determined as an ACCIDENT*

*An accident involving a 21 year old woman found dead inside a water tank because she was mentally ill and bipolar...*

ok Rufus. Ok.
>>
>>17506061
having a thread about it on /x/ everyday is definitely going to solve the case though, right?
>>
>>17506069

You are absolutely right. Whatever is shared here has no significant change to this case. I am still curious and I'm sure lots of people are too. I even contacted the LA county PD front desk receptionist regarding this case and the lady on the phone told me they get calls every month about Elisa suggest me to email the detectives names published on the released report but don't expect a reply since the case was closed. She tells me in a nice way, let the professionals do their job.
>>
>>17506087
>I even contacted the LA county PD front desk receptionist regarding this case
Are you autistic M8?
>>
>>17506099

nah man, Im not autistic. I'm a caregiver for the elder part time and work full time in tech. Either way. I'm not autistic.
>>
>>17506107
You sound autistic.
>>
I'm autistic.
>>
>>17506087
get a life you fucking autistic fag

i bet you smell bad
>>
>>17506152

Nah i dont smell bad. I have a gf. Shes half Chinese/German. We're not fat. We travel a lot. That's why these stories like Elisa interests me and scares the heck outta her. But nah we dont smell bad. We like to travel (going to peru in 4 weeks) like to dress (her favorite brand is Calvin Klein while mine is Locaste) dining (she likes fish and I like steak) and finally we have great sex! so nah i dont smell bad nor am autistic.

>>17506133
You're awesome!
>>
>>17506286
Wow you are one pathetic loser. ..defending this hard on an anonymous board. ..go eat another steak you autist necklord
>>
>>17506286
This posts looks like it was written by an autist tbf
>>
>>17496440
Yes.
>>
>>17499731
huh?
>>
>>17505199
>manic episode
>>
>>17496580
She had bipolar disorder. It's quite possible she had a manic episode which would explain her strange behaviour, however how she got up to the roof and managed to lift the heavy lid of the water tank is beyond me.
>>
>>17504450
[Shitposting intensifies]
>>
>>17505594
Are you quite finished being a used wetwipe or do I need to get your mommy to put you to bed? Go argue with strangers on /b/ if that's your interest
>>
>>17506369

So lets say an investor pulls out 1 million cash and says, hello people of LA, I am curious to know what really happened. So here's 1 million in cash for anyone who can present me Elisa's phone, laptop and proof that she was killed.

Would this investor lose from getting killed (by Elisa's secret killer) or win by receiving recognition for what was done?
>>
>>17496440
Please, stop with this fucking story, it's killing me
>>
>>17497912
>an alcohol
>not even considering that it is a fucking
>>
>>17506395
Give it up, she's dead and no matter how many times you make the same thread won't bring her back and become your girlfriend.
>>
>>17506286
stfu fag

your animu cartoon pics dont count you smelly nigger
>>
>>17496521
pls elaborate on weird google maps stuff
>>
vampiric cotribs.
>>
>>17496440
what was richard ramirez room number
>>
Let it be a reminder not to go out and get high and trust fucking strangers that won't go in an elevator with you.

I feel sorry for their family to lose their daughter like this. Peace
>>
>>17496440

Prison will take care of you. They will feed you and there is free housing too.

The PERSON responsibility for her death can come forward and spill the beans. This is so they can live freely!
>>
This poor chic is obviously our one and only Queen on /x/.
>>
>>17507550
No. Fuck off
>>
>>17497881

>Firstly, you don't know she wasn't strong enough to lift the ladder.

This. Also, it is not unknown for people to do things beyond their usual capabilities when they're scared or angry.
>>
>>17506286
You really do sound autistic as fuck, really bad at lying and downright odd. You communicate like someome from a film called the Lobster.
>>
>>17506286
fuck off shill
>>
this thread gave me hepatitis C. never change /x/.
>>
>>17506286
sounds like autism to me, bruh
>>
>>17506456
idk if you're pretending to be a newfag and i got bated but are you this new?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/an-alcohol

ps. i was in the original an alcohol thread
>>
File: LL.png (468KB, 342x567px) Image search: [Google]
LL.png
468KB, 342x567px
>>17496440

Keep this thread alive so our killer can get bored and then turn himself in.
>>
>>17496440
She was chased by a golem, an invisible thoughform. It was trying to make her a prey. Due to her condition it was she who was being played with.
>>
>>17506286

>this post

Holy fucking shit dude
>>
>>17496440
Everyone who complains about Elisa Lam threads are retarded autist who need to go back to /b/.

I know you would rather be in your garbage succubus or palm reading threads

Anyway the official story that it was an accident is obviously bullshit.
It's just laughable.

What might have happened
>she's high on something
>there's a guy trying to lure her out of elevator because he knows there's a camera inside elevator
>she hesitates for a little while but she gets lured
>then the rest happens
>>
>>17509474
Oh my God. You were in the original an alcohol thread? What was it like? Would you be interested in being in a documentary about that and SOME OTHER SHIT THAT NO ONE WILL EVER FUCKING CARE ABOUT?
>>
>>17508227
Someone always gotta be a cunt and not let others get in on some interesting stories
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 198x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 198x201px
This thread is so fucking gay, all you of you are just insulting each other and going completely off topic. No wonder I never come to this board. Its a shame to, this board has potential but its userbase is fucking retarded.
>>
Sorry, I kilt dat bitch
>>
>>17510660

>this board has potential but its userbase is fucking retarded.

So, like the entirety of this website?
>>
>>17496440
she faked her death to go

on the lam
>>
Invisibility tech is all i can say
>>
o u
>>
>>17496604
perhaps she was high.
you are stronger than usual when your hoped up on drugs.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.