[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys what do you know about black mirror scrying and astral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 205x246px
Hi guys

what do you know about black mirror scrying and astral vision?

Anyone done black mirror scrying? i plan to do it tonight for the first time
>>
will i die?
>>
could you explain what it is you are going to do? I am unfamiliar.
>>
>>17495814
u stare into a black mirror until u see shit
>>
"Black mirror"?
Is that a thing? So it basically a shiny piece of black metal? Not really a mirror?
>>
>>17495953
Obsidian
>>
>>17495768
It works but it's very fleeting. Good if you want to take a peek at astral stuff without opening your third eye and being stuck like that.
>>
>>17495953
You realize obsidian mirrors were the first mirrors...
>>17495768
You really should try water in a dark room... Water works better for first timers.
But go to a dark room and go Cross eyed till you see your future.
If you ask questions to it you will see answers...
Be super careful cause once you see your a observer.
>>
It's paranormal because black means it's a dark and spooky mirror ooooOOOOOooo OOOOoooOO
>>
But what if I'm Mexican and black?
>>
>>17496339
What do you mean when you say once I see I am an observer?
>>
>>17495779
>>17495814
>>17495878
>>17495953
>>17495967
>>17496339
>>17496420
>>17496654
>>17496695

>Come to /x/ for the first time in about a year
>This thread is the first thread I open
>Read these replies
>Reminded why I never come to this fucking board
>>
What kind of magic can I do with a black mirror?
I got a broken table who is a black mirror right now, so I would be cool to know what you can do whit it.
>>
>>17496744
help me, give some good replies
>>
>>17496339
How dark the room must be?
>>
>>17496786
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearls_before_swine
>>
File: 1453258659176.jpg (540KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1453258659176.jpg
540KB, 1680x1050px
>>17496800
>>
>>17496800
you think youre that great hotshot
>>
>>17496800
you aint got no pearls you waste
>>
I've tried quite a few times, was nver able to get anything. Just some white smoke was the most i got, but the smoke never formed into images.
>>
>>17496339
>observer
?/
>>
^
>>
^
>>
>>17496339
Bill Burroughs and Bryon Gysin allegedly had some weird visions whilst "mirror-staring" (not in the dark or on drugs, either). Like Burrroughs saw his face morph into Brehznev's and then erupt into "weird, black, boiling fur" and his fingers went fat and green, finally he saw in the mirror (it was a huge armoir) a "huge, limitless room or void...I knew then that death was not the end"...this is all from Gysin and Burroughs Beat Hotel experiences...I often wonder about that hotel and where it is now, so much weird shit was supposed to have happened to the international hipster set in the early 60's...
>>
>>17504147
Well, it's on the Rue de Couer (?) but I mean it's exact location...
>>
>>17504147
you do realise that you can do this yourself right?

just stare in a mirror long enough and your face will morph into freaky shit. me and my friend even used to do it in the dark staring at each other. it's not paranormal but it is weird
>>
>>17495768
Scryers?
Nah, I'm an Aldor. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>17504181
IN THE DARK is the key phrase here. B+G weren't in the dark or on drugs.
Yes, I know I could maybe do it myself.
>>
>>17504341
you can also do it in the day time. go to your mirror now and stare at your eyes and try not to lose your gaze. you will but it doesn't matter.

it's literally a kids game.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.