[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw and replied to old thread, but I feel like this is too b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Alchemy.jpg (339KB, 1600x1174px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemy.jpg
339KB, 1600x1174px
Saw and replied to old thread, but I feel like this is too big of a find.

E*rats https://youtu.be/lRV6PXB6QLk?t=3m59s

about 4 minutes into the video he talks about an algorithm that may have laid him off because of an equation based on his age and how much he made at the time..
>>
Yeah, there's been a lot of buzz about Big E. You want to know what I think?

I think it's just a simple compilation of the sets of rules about when/where to fire employees for maximum cost effectiveness and efficiency, but averaged together. Like how you hire a tax company to "do your taxes" and they really just run it through their computer and have their employees check it over? This algorithm is farmed out to major companies, who then decide how much to trust it: do you just let it act as a consultant, or go full evil overlord and allow it to actively fire employees it deems superfluous?

Now think: you're the developer of this system, you keep it maintained...it'd be a shitstorm if it went public. So, how do you keep it from going public?

The U.S. has an obsession with work ethic, we always have since the earliest days of Irish immigrants and all that shit. We also, as a society, tend to view poor people, homeless, jobless, and other disenfranchised as various flavors of crazy, right?

So, what better way to silence employees who discover this system, than to fire them? That's like 90% of your dirty work done right there. Who the fuck is going to believe some guy who gets fired, and says he was fired to keep a conspiracy secret?
>>
>>17495433
This is also clearly related to a consistent pattern of music being deleted from the internet. Remember KFC Murder Chicks? They mentioned some kind of vague distrust of the Post Office on their Tumblr. Now, their Tumblr is still up, but it's gone dark since then, and all of a sudden their music is getting very hard to find after that, being wiped off of various websites.

I think this, more than anything, highlights how Big E works, and how deeply it's rooted into the internet, which is where shit gets very scary. Big E probably determined that their "job" is music, which led it to delete their music using DMCA takedown notices. This shows that if it's not already an outright component of Youtube, it's definitely capable of interfacing/speaking with Youtube's copyright-detecting system.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.