[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Heinrich Himmler, a SS Nazi chief, had a personal stash of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>Heinrich Himmler, a SS Nazi chief, had a personal stash of over 13,000 occult and witchcraft books found in the Czech Republic recently. The stash was apparently discovered in a vault which had not been accessed since the 1950's. It was found in National Library of the Czech Republic, near Prague.
>Himmler was obsessed with the occult and witchcraft, believing they would help the Aryan race become supreme in the world. His obsession undoubtedly surpassed Hitler's interest in the occult. In 1935 he established "H Sonderkommando", with the "H" standing for he German word "Hexe", which translates as witch. The unit was tasked with finding material primarily on medieval witch hunts and witchcraft. They searched some 260 libraries and archives on the matter. This was the largest survey of witch-trial records in the history of Europe.
>>
>>17491554
Any pictures?

Link to the story or list of books found?
>>
>>17491554

Who cares? Vrill never achieved shit.
>>
did the jews burn it ironically
>>
>>17491612
>Link to the story or list of books found?
This faggot.
>>
>>17491612
>>17492063
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498908/Heinrich-Himmler-s-stash-books-witchcraft-discovered-Czech-library-hidden-50-years.html
>>
Imagine all the great things the Nazis could have accomplished in science and technology if they were left to pursue their interests without faggot English and Americans interfering.
>>
>>17492424
/pol/ here
Never thought I would hear something like this on another board
>>
>>17492248
> believing Daily Mail is valid in any way shape or form

Story discredited.
>>
>>17492424
imagine all the great things you could accomplish in science and technology if you werent a retard faggot
>>
>>17492437
Well I really think it is a shame.

We could have cities on the moon and mars by now if America didn't take all of their brilliant scientists and engineers and stuck them at nasa doing photo editing.
>>
File: stonehenge.png (274KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
stonehenge.png
274KB, 394x395px
I think he was primarily interested in them in terms of gathering information on pre-Christian beliefs and culture, not to summon shit. I remember reading that he was very butthurt about a massacre of Pagans in Saxony. All this Hell Boy-tier "Zomg they wuz trying to summon demons to win the war!!!11!!" is stupid, they just wanted to reestablish a connection with pre-Christian Europe.
t.Nazifag who owns original SS pamphlets(they are pretty boring tbqh senpai)

P.S. my captcha had Stonehenge in it, lol.
>>
I researched this for a school paper, it's bullshit.
Dutchfag here that speaks fluent german.
>>
>>17491554
>13,000 occult and witchcraft books
That's bullshit but I believe it
>>
>>17492424
>Imagine all the great things the Germans could have accomplished in science and technology if they hadn't chased all the Jewish physicists out of the country and dismissed nuclear physics as "Jewish science"
ftfy

The Nazis didn't even have a viable atomic bomb program FFS.
>>
>>17492443
You can question their credibility but the story is still true.
>>
>>17492424
>Imagine all the great things the Nazis could have accomplished in science and technology if they weren't fucking around with occult and witchcraft, trying to figure out how to summon a succubus n shieet

FTFY
>>
>>17492740
The fucker is actually said to have stopped all scientific programs that were due to finish in '43 and later, because he believed the war will not last that long. Germany was THE most teshnologically advanced superpower at the time. We all would be in fucktown now if AH could see past his nose.
>>
>>17492740
Oh, but they did. They were held up by a tiny mathematical error in Heisenburg's work that may have been introduced deliberately. My knowledge of the history doesn't match my knowledge of the math, but the error was so small that only an equal of Heisenburg would have spotted it and it was introduced after a meeting with someone in Norway (I forget who).
>>
Wolfenstein confirmed
>>
>>17492424
Ikr? If not for them, we wouldn't even know which parts of the human tongue detect the taste of angel meat.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.