[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guarantee Carpet & Upholstery Care, the van found in one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2016-03-20+at+07.29.46).png (2MB, 1540x757px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-20+at+07.29.46).png
2MB, 1540x757px
Guarantee Carpet & Upholstery Care, the van found in one of his videos on his youtube channel does not exist as a business.
I started investigating the phone number on that van it lead me to a whitepages entry and a yelp page but the address listed there at both sites doesn't lead to a real business.

I was thinking maybe both MapQuest and google maps were telling me that the address was in the wrong spot. So I noticed while canvasing the local area on google maps that nowhere in that area at all is there any carpet cleaning place whatsoever.

I also found many other Guarantee Carpet blah blah businesses in different locations in the USA and all of the ones I looked into do not have a building/real address.
>>
>>17490873
Find out who lives there. Find out who owns the carpet company.
>>
>>17490885
not necessarily, I am under the assumption that the address is fake/they chose a random address and filed all the paper work on some online forms to make it look legit.

I have been thinking about what if Guarantee Carpet had something to do with undercover police work.
>>
>>17490892
yeah thats how they operate sometimes.
saw a guy being ambushed by police in a fake plumbing van
>>
>>17490892
Seems like it could. Any thoughts on how to confirm it?
>>
>>17490903
I called a couple 76 gas stations in Fresno asking if they know where any carpet cleaning services are in the city. I called both of the ones that were near the fake address and neither one of them knew.

Confirming it would be tough but if anyone feels like calling the number on the van go right ahead and try but I am not going to do that. After all the fake addresses and bare white pages/other online listing pages for the company I am honestly concerned and slightly fearful of whats going on.
>>
>>17490920
What's the worst that could happen? Let me find the video again. I'll call it.
>>
>>17492119
I called and an old man answered. Not sure if he couldn't hear me or was just ignoring me. After a few "Hello"s and a "Why did you call me back?" he hung up. (This was the first time I called?)
>>
>>17492162
Strange.
>>
I have one in my state.
>>
http://www.manta.com/c/mtkz6w8/guarantee-carpet-upholstery
>>
Maybe look into the guy who gave the only review on that yelp page he seems to be an active yelper or whatever you call it. I took a look at it and only one person left a "legit' review the oner one is talking about Lang
>>
File: uwotm8.gif (2MB, 250x159px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.gif
2MB, 250x159px
>>17490873
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.