[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most paranoid thought you've ever had?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 26

What's the most paranoid thought you've ever had?

>I thought there was a cult out to get me, and that I was being gangstalked by them, and everyone I knew was in on it on some level.
>>
>>17489902
I thought I was being gangstalked
>someone knocking on my window constantly
>people spiting on my car
>is there anymore
>have large dinner
>>
>>17489902
Sometimes I think to myself, "What if people around me know what I think of them?"
>>
>>17489902
>Actual daily life: Voices narrate my every action, harass me and attempt to force me to make certain decisions

>Tell me they are ET's from sirius attempting to guide me in a certain direction to live a certain way in this lifetime
>24/7 harassment. They control my thoughts, create synchronicities and try to force me to do certain things
>I dont know if theyre real or if I have schizophrenia. Its only getting worse. My mind is gone
>>
>>17489984
me also friend haha. if you want youtube aman apeman my channel is o-k, im sure ive spammed my material tho n youve seen it >>17489940
>>
>>17489984
This is schizophrenia. If you see a doctor, they can make the voices go away.
>>
Thought that the government is way more expansive than thought of and that everyone was in some way working for the government. And that I was one of very few people that thought freely and that if I ask for medication to get rid of these thoughts that the meds would just numb my mind and I wouldn't be able to think freely. Still haven't asked
>>
>>17489902
Ive been sectioned, thought all phones had a capability and could give you cancer whenever "they " chose.
Thought a guy in the ward was the antichrist so beat the shit outta him then was kicking him in the head
Thought my parents were alien replicants
Thought the hospital was manipulating the weather.
Thought everything i heard was a metaphor for about tio be assassinated ie if i heard my mum asking dad if she should bring me "to the shops " i thought she was gonna kill me.
This was like 6 years ago, it lasted 3 months all up and ive been fine since, it has helped me put small problems in perspective, i cant remember the last time i was sad or stressed out.
Was on lithium and 8 other tablets per day and a literal vegetable.
>>
>>17490080
What type of vegetable would you categorize yourself as?
>>
To this day I feel like I am being watched, I don't know who, I don't know what, but I feel like something is watching what I do and not to intend harm, or anything else, just to watch.
>>
>>17489902
that i might actually be retarded and people just put up with me to be nice
>>
>>17490049
correct
>>
I always have a weird theory that everyone is a robot and I'm the only actual human being, the world was created around me and I'm the only important person or creature in the world because everyone else is robots. and my family is like famous among all the other robots because they know me. I'm a really weird person okay.
>>
>>17489902
I still remember the most paranoid thought I've ever had was the first time I ever got high.
I got super paranoid, I only wanted it to be over. I just internally screamed the entire time.
>>
I was once sure someone was going to kill me at a hotel and I stayed up all night.

Pretty sure other people can read my mind so when I think something socially negative I freak out.
>>
That reality is just a simulation and I'm either at the center of it and the whole show is for me or just a narcissistic sentient AI that's playing it's part. Either way I have these thoughts and what ever you post will seem like the simulation's defence mechanisms against this kind of probing so I don't know why I'm post here and it doesn't matter at all, HI you fuckers, I'm ready to be disconnected now cunts
>>
Is this paranoid behaviour? I don't think a therapist can help if I don't believe them/don't want to believe them.
>>
>>17490463
For cringe threads, visit /b/
>>
>>17489902

Which cult
>>
That my reflection in the mirror is not my own and instead a sentient being. I still have nightmares about turning around in front of a mirror and my reflection not doing the same, instead stearing at me. Anyone the same?
>>
That im actually in a mental institution right now and everyone is either a hallucination or the staff just playing along.
>>
>>17490099
I was probaby potato
>>
>>17490463
That's called Solipsism or something. A Perfect Getaway is a nice meta-travel-slasher film. The killer in that has Solipsism it's implied.
>>
>>17490463
BEGIN PROTOCOL 462 ORGANISM AWARE
0101100101101111011101010010000001100001011100100110010100100000011000010010000001100111011010010110000101101110011101000010000001100110011000010110011101100111011011110111010000100000011001100110111101110010001000000110001101101111011011100111011001100101011100100111010001101001011011100110011100100000011101000110100001101001011100110010000001110100011011110010000001100101011011100110011101101100011010010111001101101000
>>
I have autism and this reality is just an ilution for using drugs
>>
That some higher power is guiding me through life like a puppet, using certain people as pawns to get me to where I need to be. Started thinking this when too many bizarre coincidences happened for me to be able to see them as just that. I know it's bullshit, deep down. Still can't shake the feeling.
>>
File: 1389571693938.jpg (88KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1389571693938.jpg
88KB, 500x510px
Sometimes at night I get scared that I'll get abducted by aliens. I don't really know if I believe in them or not but it's only at night.

The ayy lmaos with the gray faces and black eyes still kinda spook me.

For the saner /x/ anons out there, is this the beginnings of some bad mental health? I never used to have this problem and the last time I was afraid of the dark was when I was like 7.
>>
>>17490467
Same here, the most paranoid I've ever been was when I smoked some really potent weed. I smoked a handful of times previous with no ill effects so I didn't know what I was in for

I literally thought that my friends were trying to poison me. They were worried about me and asking if I wanted food but I told them no because I thought they put poison in the food. I also couldn't think straight, I couldn't even talk to people because my mind was racing 10,000 miles per hour, felt like I was stuck in my head and I felt like pic related

I think ever since then my head hasn't been right, like a loose screw somewhere. Fuck weed desu I'm never smoking it again
>>
i'd never share my most paranoid thoughts otherwise they'd know i thought them
>>
I think I keep seeing shadows following me everywhere I go
>>
>>17491031
Unless you radiate light theres a strong likelihood this is true and its 100% normal
>>
>>17491023

You're probably a paranoid schizophrenic or some kind of psychotic I had that happen to me just about every time I smoke weed. It's your head not the weed, but yeah, the weed doesn't help.
>>
Always think I could be a Serial Killer and have not taken it to the next step .
>>
>>17491225
> I always think i could be an astronaut but ive never been to space school
>>
>>17491264
>What's the most paranoid thought you've ever had?

Astronaut...school...You made the list biatch .
>>
ITT: schizophrenia
>>
>>17490980
Kek
>>
I thought the government was out to get me due to my research on "top secret" stuff, aliens, etc... In all honesty, i thought they wanted me captured/questioned, i also wasn't too sure what they would do with me or where they'd take me. Thank god I looked at myself one day and said, "what the fuck? This isn't normal." since then its totally clear nobody is, nor ever was out to get me.
>>
>>17490923
If it makes you feel any better, hospital staff and medical personnel associated with a mental patients care are not supposed to play along with their delusion.
>>
>>17490463
you should watch the film "The Truman Show" or maybe don't because that might make it worse idk
>>
>>17491025
We already know.
>>
>>17489902
Sometimes I have a feeling that all the people in my life have conspired to constantly remind me of my flaws.
>>
asians read my mind, all the way from China

I am the incarnation of hitler, jesus and GOD
>>
>>17491479
the holy trinity
>>
>>17491293
I was highlighting the flaw in the previous post
>>
File: 1336891920070.gif (698KB, 320x183px) Image search: [Google]
1336891920070.gif
698KB, 320x183px
>>17489902
that my life is some wierd experiment orchastrated by George Soros,
aslo Ted Cruz is the Zodiac for reals
>>
File: mfw_next_time_on_dragonball.png (224KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_next_time_on_dragonball.png
224KB, 720x400px
>>17490053
Me too senpai.
>tfw mid 20s and its been progressively getting worse since i was 20
I want help but then I'm skeptical of the help
>>
>>17491479
>implying that god was a person who actually lived
>>
>>17489902
YO HE DABBIN XDDDDD FOR REAL
>>
>>17489902
from time to time im screaming for help in my mind, with the hope some1 reading my mind who is in mood to change my life and make me something better than all the other humans.
>>
The fact that the last 2 songs that came on shuffle say "hello is anyone out there".... (nothing boy vs. the echo factor by gym class heroes and comfortably numb by pink floyd) while reading this thread

things like that just reinforce some paranoid thoughts i get

Some of the worst is when I'm at work and things nobody would ever know i think about become full blown conversations with multiple people in the room. Things that are only possible of thought in my own perception because I experienced them when I was younger and these people didn't know me then. Then minutes later it's like the convo never happened and everyone is back to normal.

I've had full blown hallucinations before too. I was sitting in a conference and this elite guy was sitting next to me. As he was speaking I saw his eyes behind his glasses orbiting the surface of his head.

best part is I'm not schizo and weed is the only psych drug I've done. I think just an overactive imagination and lack of trust for reality. My perception is all i know to be real, yet it defies me regularly.
>>
>>17489902
That I will never amount to anything and will just sit in my room playing video games all day?
>>
>>17491031
They're after you, man. Better end it now.
>>
Sometimes I feel like everybody I know just hangs out with me because they just want to laugh at me and I'm too stupid too realize it. I used to be a social retard and I cringe at things I've done in the past. When the thought occurs it really fucks with my head and I usually get really reserved and question why I was invited in the first place. I guess those things stick with you for life.
>>
>>17489984
at least get checked out by a doc. if psych meds have no effect then you might know it's real. if they have some effect, then you know it's all your body chemistry and brain.
>>
>>17489902
i think the government spies (online activity) on totally harmless people like me who are into non-traditional shit.

i also think they mess with access to certain content on the internet, especially when it's critical of the government or has real information because my internet always "coincidentally" fucks up when i look at snowden stuff.
>>
Happened last night at around 9 or 10 PM
>Be me, walking to the nearby Circle K
>Get there with no problems, as I get closer this white expensive looking car with what look like LED's for headlights pulls into an empty corner space
>Think nothing of it, it's just another car
>I'm waiting in line for a good 10 minutes because the people at the register are taking their sweet ass time with lotto tickets or something
>I pay for my drink and leave
>As I leave I notice that that car is still there and that neither of the people came inside
>About a minute or so after I walk ot I notice the car pull out of the parking lot and go turn down the road that I walk down
>I'm looking over my shoulder every so often, I'm slightly paranoid all the time so this is normal
>The further I walk down the sidewalk (Surrounded by backyards and a small grassy area with trees between it and the road) I swear I hear other footsteps behind me in the grass over my podcast
>At one I point I swear I heard something breath loudly, almost like the Gascoigne breath from Bloodborne ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dw2nbemK_k Like this but less raspy/more smooth)
>I stop, pull out my headphones and turn to the way I was coming from for a good 3 minutes just watching
>Seeing nothing I put my headphones back in and continue walking but at an increased speed
>As I'm about to turn into my neighborhood I see a car that looks identical to the one from before turn the opposite way I was

Nothing happened since then but I'm about to go on my walk again.
>>
>>17491888
and become a normal boring simple minded normie?

nahhh, i prefer the creativity of the reality disconnect
>>
ITT: Schizophrenia
>>
>>17491962
that is what the main point of the thread is, right?
>>
>>17491888
I'll bite, I understand the voices in my head comments but I really don't see how any person or drug can help with social anxiety. Seems like something that only the person experiencing it has to figure out.
>>
>>17492009
Alcohol does
>>
I thought God was talking to me through the digital display on the clock. I was reading it from the bottom left and up and certain letters would show up more strongly than others, relating to what I was thinking of or asking.
That was a wild ride; I was probably about sixty hours into sleep deprivation at that point, but it was cool.
>>
>>17489902
>I thought there was a conspiracy against me to make sure I smell bad for my entire life
>I just had really bad swampass and people were trying to be nice
>>
>>17489984
We all have an inner narrator, like when we read, or when we think, but we control them. I can even make mine sound like anyone, mainly morgan freeman. Anyways you have schizophrenia and should seek help.
>>
I remember that for short period of time I thought that there are bodys in a wall of my room. I remember my Hypnagogic auditory hallucinations were really weird these days
It was third and fourth night of my insomnia episode
>>
>>17489902
Dying while masturbating
>>
Didn't leave my house for months a few years ago because I thought pretty much everyone was going to kill me and steal my stuff...when I did go out I ran home everytime.
Thought people could read my mind and spies followed me down the street.
Was hanging out with some people a few weeks ago and thought they were talking and planning on killing me.
My life is being watched by aliens.
>>
>>17492418
Also thought I was the daughter of God and could see the mechanisms of the mind turning like in a factory...I could see things beyond and that there are puppet strings running through our meat bag bodies...
Also had visions of things getting real bad soon...where I was in front of a judgement stand expressing my knowledge on suffering and beauty. That only those who know of these things will survive ...
Also paranoid that if I eat pork or any meat or dairy I won't get my superpowers
>>
>>17489902
Once I was smoking pot and thought that everyone could read my mind.
>>
>>17491888
If help was available to me I wouldn't cling to delusions as a coping mechanism.

Nice trips.
>>
I had a couple of months wherein I was afraid I would kill myself. While I really didn't want to die. the fear increased when I got into an existential crisis. Dealing bretty good now, thanks to mindfulness.
>>
>>17489942
I have something sorta similar to this.
>Every now and then I'll think that I'm living in my own little reality but in the much larger reality people can hear what I'm thinking.
>>
why does weed make me anxious and paranoid
it makes me overthink myself and realize all my flaws
>>
>>17491888
Some of the people you linked should see a doctor but, just so you know, quoting most of the posts in a thread like that is annoying for people that are trying to read the thread senpai.
>>
>>17492003
Of course, anon. I was just pointing it out to keep things organized. I'm as schizo as the rest of us
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>17492765
Speak for yourself, I'm not schizo.
>>
>>17489902

> stepped on nail
> convinced that it was poisoned, and put there by someone wanting to kill me
> convinced that I could feel the poison working its way up my leg
>>
I thought once god existed
- Edgelord McCummingham
>>
>>17489902
>tripping on mushrooms for first time
>die and come back in loop
>sudden strong feeling:
>this will never end
>>
I once thought inter-dimensional aliens were watching me through the TV and I could hear them talking. I thought I was a puppet and in some kind of hunger game movie with Earth being the arena. Whenever a commercial came on, I thought they were for the aliens in order to buy them and give it to the human they were watching. I thought one of the cartoon characters on my TV was telling me I had to run. He went into great detail about how I would escape.

I thought these aliens knew that I knew about them watching me and now they were coming to get me. Every airplane and every car I heard scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>17492810
Oh my anon, I stepped on a nail once too and was convinced I was dying...worse thing is that I started throwing up the next day and sweating furiously. Was unrelated though.
>>
>>17492433
OH and I used to think my cat was constantly spying on me with cameras in his eyes reporting back to aliens and also my mother.
>>
>>17492835
I had a similar thoughts like this, anon. Except I thought my cats were reporting back to evil and ancient entities.
>>
I thought that government agents were following me in unmarked cars and that they were using alien technology to read my mind and plant thoughts into my head. After therapy I realized how ridiculous this seemed, but there is still some doubt that it may have been real.
>>
When I was a kid I used to think that everyone was controlled by something and I was the only one who wasn't controlled by it
>>
>>17491731

Nope, everything you said was true. Time to get even and beat the shit out of those faggots, anon.
>>
>>17492791
Bitch shut ya ass up
>>
I'm afraid that the majority of the world is actually retarded, and aren't just pretending to be!
>>
>>17492441

I like you.
>>
File: yeah.gif (548KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
548KB, 255x184px
>>17492399
>>
>>17494266

Penis
>>
>>17494281

Stop ruining my love of humanity!
>>
i have schizophrenia, sometimes i think i am god, and some other times i think i am going to suicide, i hate this so much and i feel like there must be some way to end it but i don't know anything, these days i think the only thing that made my life go wrong is religion, so i have turned to satanism, i am so proud 666
>>
Sometimes when I think of questionable things, I'll worry that someone is reading my thoughts. I know it's not true in any way, but it just sometimes linger in my mind.
>>
Always had a theory that Everyone else on the internet was just programming, designed to elude you from the fact of such, by using sarcasm and philosophical comments.
>>
File: 1455366728103.jpg (107KB, 735x519px) Image search: [Google]
1455366728103.jpg
107KB, 735x519px
>>17489902
the other day I was getting undressed to have a shower when I suddenly felt true terror and I swore I saw a red-dot lazer sight on my wall, I immediately started moving around rapidly (to avoid being shot) before I realized I was just freaking out. i've had other similar experiences but this was my most recent. Well I guess drugs really do fuck your brain
>>
>>17494602
*side note*

I wasn't under the influence at the time
>>
I thought nothing truly bad could happen to me. That I was somehow protected. Then I grew up..
>>
>>17494620

JFK was killed. No one is protected.
>>
File: lelk.jpg (3KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
lelk.jpg
3KB, 118x125px
>>17492812
>>
File: 1457556548086.jpg (28KB, 426x444px) Image search: [Google]
1457556548086.jpg
28KB, 426x444px
>>17490476
>>
>>17492433
>Also thought I was the daughter of God
ey bb wan sum fuk
>>
>all my friends tolerate and play along with me but I'm a massive autist/ idiot/ mentally ill and they feel bad for me
>my parents watching everything I do online from their home, dad installed spy ware on my laptop
>>
>be 7
>deadbeat "smoke weed every day" type of parents
>but they loved me and that's all that mattered
>one day they come back from a "job interview" and they've changed
>so much so that I barely recognized them when they got home
>they both had suits and ties on and acted like they didn't know I was in the room
>for the rest of my childhood they never talked to me or touched me
> they just gave me food and went to "work"

I know I sound crazy but I think my parents were replaced by robots/aliens after they got that "job" working God knows where.
>>
File: 18929095121_c426692c3e_k.jpg (1MB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
18929095121_c426692c3e_k.jpg
1MB, 2048x1367px
>>17489902

I'm actually retarded and everyone who has ever been in my life is just humouring me.

I was always moved to the next grade in school despite failing on the grounds "Anon is smart enough to excell if only he did the assigned work". Naturally these comments were all sarcastic jokes on the part of my teachers.

Everyone who knows me talks about how stupid I am behind my back instead of schooling me when I've said the presumably stupid thing. That I fail to recognise is stupid, because of the poo brain.

Whenever I think I'm having a lively conversation with an equal, I'm simply being subtley teased by people incomprehensibly smarter than I am.
>>
That astral beings were contacting me through beams of light from outer space shot directly into my brain sending me a message of encouragement. I was attempting to attain unknown knowledge and gain the ability to become a being that can manipulate matter and read brain waves. I thought people could read my thoughts as well in this state. I thought they were trying to bring me down and hurt me with their thoughts and it led me to try to harm them with my thoughts so they would stop attacking me. I also was under the belief that i was being followed by a dark entity. All with the astral beings judging my process. I wasnt entirely sure at the time if my motivations for trying to persue this was because of this dark entity or if i came up with it prior. As if it needed me to do this and was manipulating my subconscious.

It sounds even crazier when i type it out. Jeez. My life was a fucked up dream world for a few years.
>>
>>17494579
That's still a religion
>>
>>17494857
I'm pretty much the same
>>
My most paranoid thought was thinking life was worth living
>>
File: 1457970809440.png (147KB, 388x344px) Image search: [Google]
1457970809440.png
147KB, 388x344px
>>17494986
Far out, dude
Woooah, like..... no way!
>>
File: IMG_20160307_172626.jpg (121KB, 1318x1332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160307_172626.jpg
121KB, 1318x1332px
>>17491888
>Waste of trips
>>
>>17490121

That's normal. You've found the gap between the organism and its sense of self (you, who is being watched by yourself)

You are a curious knot of self-reference and will evaporate when the body dies.
>>
>>17494799

at least you got dubs and have the right to sue GOOD TIMES :D

hope your parents have money
>>
>>17494857

lol i kept scoring in the 99th percentile and above and made it into gate and could easily get good grades without doing much work and they tried the same bs "prank" with me what a bunch of jokes
>>
>>17492614
Stop browsing on your phone
>>
>>17491957
> Become a productive member of society?
> Nah, I prefer being a parasite living in their own made up world.
>>
When I was school aged, I thought people could see what I saw and would therefore know, say for instance, that I was glancing at a girls boobs. I also thought my eyes were like cameras, recording everything that I ever looked at and focused on, and people could go back and see what I wad looking at. Including possibly friends, family, and schoolmates being able to watch it.

I was afraid people, including people I knew, could and oftentimes would read my thoughts. It made me police my own inner thoughts pretty heavily sometimes.

I also, any time I heard other children laughing without knowing for sure what they were laughing about, I just knew then that they were laughing at me and saying mean things about me.

I also had the intense belief that my feet smelled very, very strongly. Despite others telling me with seeming total sincerity that they couldn't smell anything, I actually smelled am overwhelming, musty, nasty smell coming from my feet.
>>
>>17491888

That's a bit harsh and a rash overgeneralization of what it actually means to be crazy. There has to be a balance between rational action and thought and creative impulse. The idea that anything not "normal" is limiting but I do agree medication can be helpful if the person can gradually control the energies within.
>>
Sometimes my ears go 'peeeeeeep'. I think someone is trying to enter my head so I mentally repeat 'No' until it ends.
People being able to read my thoughts. I even mentally call them offensive names to see if I get their attention.
Cats being alien spawns and their eyes send info to aliens orbiting our planet.
Someone always watching through the laptop camera. Have it covered for years now. Plus keep muting microphones or unpluging them in case someone's listening.

Might be crazy kek
>>
>be me
>about two weeks ago
>no sleep for 40 hours
>wired on caffeine and burned on weed
>suddenly freak the fuck out and spend the next three hours searching my room for cameras and bugs and stabbing my arm with a broken razor telling myself on loop they know and they watch
>convinced that my apartment complex management was watching me as part of some observational experiment

When should I get the meds?
>>
Three or four years ago I was extremely paranoid. I was not in trouble with the law or anything, and I still have no idea to this day where it came from.

>destroyed old hard drives with a hammer and drill despite them having nothing incriminating or valuable on them
>kept a spreadsheet which cars drove by my house throughout the day
>thought my neighbor's new car that he parked out front was planted there by the government to record and spy on my
>if I thought someone was following me too long while driving I would pull over to the side until they passed or make a sudden turn onto a different street
>refused to get online without a VPN
>deleted almost all of my email, social media, and other miscellaneous accounts
>>
>>17496198

You're probably predisposed to psychosis. If you find yourself in another one of those phases it helps to have lamictal or aripirazole on hand to knock it out. Atypical antipsychotics will pretty much reset your brain.
>>
>>17491731

Feel you on that. Used to think my friend's gf would hang out with us to get a few keks in at me.
>>
>>17496241
My default is paranoid nearly to the point of delusion.

That night was just a break. The fears were real.

Anyways, ty for the advice anon
>>
>>17496198
>When should I get the meds?
about -15 days from now lmao
>>
>>17489902
occasionally I get obsessed with the idea that my whole life is some sort of sick truman's show controlled by aliens and I'm the only real human on earth, everyone else is a hologram
>>
>>17491731

How old are you now? I'm 25 and still struggle with this.
>>
>>17496350

I get it, and I agree the fears are totally real. The thing is, consider how unlikely it is those things are true. Consider that your brain might be simply misfiring.
>>
>>17495861
>implying that society is real and not just another smokescreen for the mantids. Always watching, with their bug eyes.
>>
>>17489902
I was high as shit and believed everyone else could hear my every thought. Then I realized I was saying everything out loud.
>>
>>17489902
I believe I'm god and I stuck myself on earth and erased my memories to have a fun adventure. Still waiting for the fun to start...

Occasionally, I think that all time up to my short term memory isn't real, because I can't remember it.
>>
Bugs mainly, sickness. I convinced myself I had lice in my hair and became fixated on finding insects in the house. It started after a friend told me his girlfriend caught headlice from her little brother or something, that was it. I threw away furniture to clear them out. I've convinced myself I've had different diseases too, imaginary STD's were the worst.
>>
I kept feeling like all my toys had emotions and if you treated them badly they would hate me or come alive and hurt me or something.
>>
>>17496546
"My name is Talky Tina and I'm going to kill you."
>>
>>17494571
Touche
>>
File: 1449006436539.jpg (147KB, 1713x667px) Image search: [Google]
1449006436539.jpg
147KB, 1713x667px
>>17496365
>iktf
>>
>>17489902
DAB
>>
>>17489902
I thought there was somebody living in my basement for a good 6 months. I still think that was the case, but they're gone now. I didn't sleep for so long.
>>
>>17496365

sounds like inception desu
>>
>>17496399

kill them, johnny, kill them all.
>>
I tend to think any car driving around me is gonna turn out to be CIA or some bullshit and that I'm gonna get v&.
>>
>>17496546
When I was a kid I always made sure to treat my stuffed animals equally so no one would feel bad.
>>
>one night have get sleep paralysis
>see shadow holding down my feet
>another leaning right over my face
>feels like someones sitting on my chest
>cant breathe
>about to lose consciousness
>wake up

for a long time after that i was really paranoid at the thought of having it happen to me again

not very paranormal
>>
File: 1436506057013.jpg (63KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436506057013.jpg
63KB, 450x800px
>>17497910
What did you download anon?
>>
>>17498062
Nothing. Well, other than various guerilla warfare books.... and 3d printer files for firearms-related shit..... and copious amounts of porn.....
>>
>>17498091
"God" is making fun of me
>>
>>17498115
You too? I swear man, God is the cruelest motherfucker sometimes. ARE YOU FUCKING LAUGHING, YA BIG SKY-CUNT?!
>>
I once saw a police/detective/noir book on the table at home and I thought, for some unexplainable reason, that my mother wants to kill herself. I was a kid, wasn't on drugs or anything, mom is a level headed person.
Even now, years later, I still wonder about what made me have those thoughts. It's like someone planted them into my mind, I never had or have morbid thoughts, but that night I freaked out thinking mother will kill herself. Didn't calm down until she came home from work.

Could there be a reason for these thoughts, paranormal or not?
>>
>>17498194
>Could there be a reason for these thoughts, paranormal or not?

Being a kid.
>>
When I was around 11/12, I thought someone might be using my body while I wasn't paying attention. Like, when I slept or daydreamed, some other mind was actually in control of my body. I would try to catch myself doing someone out of the ordinary. Only lasted about 6 months.
>>
>>17498430
something* obviously lol
>>
I feel like a lot of people are out to kill me. The other night I was eating chicken from Nandos and was worried that the cashier (who I knew from high school) might try to poison me because I wasn't the nicest person in school. I also think a lot about my mum trying to kill me, and sometimes dream about it.
I also get really paranoid about people reading my Internet conversations, and almost always delete all of them after they happen. This could be a remnant of my mum going through my phone though.
I'm always paranoid that I'm dying of some illness and refuse to go to the doctors to see it.
Sometimes I think I could be a mastermind genius serial killer, but I have far too much compassion to do something like that.
>>
>>17497937
I also used to eat all my food because I thought that they would be upset without their family in my stomach. Same thing with the toys as well.
>>
>thought that I was being stalked and watched by someone who placed cameras all around the house and even in the car
>thought that my mom and college friends were even in on it, like they were being paid by the stalker to be agents or some shit
>thought that the stalker was going to get a sex change and end up my future lover or some shit
>violently separated myself from my Skype friends and, to a lesser extent, my IRL friends because I just thought everyone was monitoring me

And thats only one of them. I've been under many extreme delusions that have lead me to make absolutely ludicrous life decisions, but yeah, the story I just greentexted actually goes very deep and I swear could be a fucking novel. Fucking crazy times.
>>
>>17498456
Sounds like you have severe anxiety, anon. :( Maybe go to a doctor or therapist?
>>
>>17498471
I would try to see a doctor but I actually can't bring myself to go. I'm almost sure that he would diagnose me with some sort of terminal illness.
I think a lot about my own death- like dying in a car accident. I'm almost positive that statistically it's impossible for all of my loved ones to go through life and reach old age.
I also think that if I think about car crashes and stuff, that it won't happen. My life is hell because I spend so much time wound up I literally can't relax and do anything.
>>
>>17498481
The only thing a doctor would diagnose you with is (most likely) Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I used to feel exactly like you do, anon. I had panic attacks every day, thinking I ever headache was a brain tumour or ever stomach issue was cancer or that I was going to have a heart attack.

Then I finally went to the doctor and literally nothing was wrong. I'm on an anti-anxiety medication now and the difference is absolutely staggering. It's so worth it, anon. Life without anxiety is possible and it's amazing.

Please don't let it take away too much of your life, like I did.
>>
>>17498494
This sounds like me. How did you get the courage to finally go to the doctors ?
I am glad you are better now anon. I dearly hope that life is good for you.
>>
>>17498502
Honestly, things just got so bad that the idea of being in a hospital, dying from cancer seemed much less stressful than being anxious all the time. My panic attacks got so bad I had to drop out and quit my job and basically didn't leave the house out of fear. I wasn't sleeping and everything became so terrifying I actually wanted to die instead of feel that way anymore. Rock bottom, essentially.

You don't want to wait for that to happen, anon. I can almost guarantee that there's nothing physically wrong with you. Go to a doctor and tell them you need to be referred to a psychiatrist or therapist.

Life is much better for me now, thank you. I had no idea what calmness felt like until I got help. I hope you get help, too, anon. Good luck!
>>
>>17498527
That shit is tough man. Sometimes I feel like I'm on the very ledge of falling into the cavern if anxiety, in an endless tumble of complete worry. I hope I get enough courage soon to take the step and face the doctor.
I am glad you did Anon, and I am going to think heavily on what you said. Good luck with everything in your life and I wish you the best !
>>
File: aww.gif (526KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
aww.gif
526KB, 250x141px
>>17498537
>>17498527
>>17498502
>>17498494
>>17498481
>>17498471
>>17498456
I love you 4chan.
>>
>>17498537
You can do it, anon! I believe in you! I'm so glad I could help, even just a little. :D
>>
drugs are bad mkay
>>
File: 1442036760944.png (1MB, 1613x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1442036760944.png
1MB, 1613x1239px
Every night I can't sleep. I always lay awake for hours before I sleep. I have this stupid fear of something walking up to me while I'm sleeping and touching or hurting me.

I've had this since I was a kid and it's honestly gotten worse since I started getting on x

>mfw I lay awake terrified at night because of shit creepy pastas
>>
I believe aliens are waiting for me to be alone and out of a heavily populated area to abduct me.
>>
i once got so stoned with my friend to the point where i could barely think (i was also on prescription meds at the time so it fucked with my high) and i was absolutely convinced he was going to use my temporary state of retardation to harvest my organs
>>
>>17491731
The same. I've learned thankfully not to think like that. While those thoughts do pop up from time to time, I can usually push them out. I also used to imagine all the people who used to mess with me would stand around me when I'd play video games and make fun of me when I'd mess up, but I've managed to stop that completely. Distance from my middle school years (I'm 24) and making more friends helped a lot.

Talking about it helps a lot. While I don't know if I've ever told the video game thing to anyone, some buddies of mine have the same issue, and talking with them about it really helped a lot. I'd assume even talking with folks on the internet would help a bit, too.

If you feel like you need it, though, get a therapist. I don't think you'd need to go as far as taking drugs; just talking it out should be enough.
>>
>>17490980
Haha
>>
I always feel like somebodies watching me. And that I aint got no privacy.
>>
>>17490454

This.
>>
That reality is constructed to keep me from escaping it. The closer I get to the essence, it expands away from me. The truth is always turning the corner and I just see its heel as it leaves my sight

Also that everything around us is moving while we are stay in the same point our entire lives like a rock in a stream
>>
>>17490454
Me too, bro.
>>
>>17491017
Happens to me sometimes.
>>
When I was younger I used to be really paranoid that I accidentally said my internal thoughts out load all of the time.

I thought that maybe the reason no body acknowledged them was because they had all been informed beforehand by my parents that it was just something I did and they were to ignore it: this included all my teachers, my peers in school and random people on the street.
>>
>>17491731
Me too, bro.
>>
Gotta say, most paranoia and social anxiety problems are due to being horribly self-obsessed. Everything is not about you. Unless you download fucking kidding porn or other illegal shit, nobody is chasing after you/watching you. Unless you have half a face, nobody cares about what you look like anymore than how much they look like themselves.
In summary: every single person you will ever meet is thinking about themselves MUCH more than they think about you
Also stop smoking weed ya salty seadogs
>>
>>17498679
same, might be true tho. i see shadow people in the corners of my eye and sometimes i can see them when i look right at them.it's usually just one tho and i've come to appreciate the company in the lonely times. although i find it quite disturbing when trying to get my fap on.

for a long time i thought i was crazy and i told nobody about it but it turned out my third eye is just slightly open.
i used to see a lot of them in my mother's house which is near an old people's home and as we all know old people tend to die a lot.
>>
>>17499032
oh forgot to add. in my mother's house we have a dog who started barking at the shadow people when they appeared which spooked me the fuck out when i was sick from school and i was the only human there.
>>
>bad acid trip
>convinced acid wasn't real
>total placebo effect according to me
>kept feeling that way even sober
>still question it from time to time
>>
>>17491479
>implying that hitler and God aren't the same thing
>>
>>17492446
Same
>>
>>17492399
TombStone Reads

Died from a WOODY
>>
>>17498585
You were probably molested bruh
>>
>>17492826
Did you get caught by a nice alien?
>>
>>17496182
The ears thing is a tinnitus
>>
>>17496182
I have everything there except for the cats are aliens thing. When Xbox One came with a Kinect I freaked the fuck out.
>>
>>17498115

You mean the Freemasons? They spell it with a capital G.
>>
I hate looking into mirrors because I sometimes feel like something is going to appear behind me when I do like some kind of schlocky horror movie.
>>
>>17498091

Yeah, you're gonna get arrested for piracy. Imagine the fines for illegal books!
>>
>>17498465

What kind of life decisions? Sounds like you need to go after your stalker.
>>
>There was a global plot to have me killed
>>
File: 1455934894430.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455934894430.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>17491888

I did, and I was convinced he was trying to kill me. Eventually I terminated service and my condition deteriorated to what it is now - agoraphobic NEET with constant persecutory delusions and hypervigilance
>>
File: 1455690626770.jpg (93KB, 529x644px) Image search: [Google]
1455690626770.jpg
93KB, 529x644px
>I go shopping
>Anxiously I wait to meet the cashier
>I greet the tell, still anxious...
>ever waiting for her to ask me if I want a packet
>She asks, I spas. She knows what she's doing to me
> The smile's fake, the care is fake, the world is fake.
>"Yes please, I'd like a packet"
>the heart begins to pump furiously
>(It's happening) The packet's are parting one strip at a time like my sanity.
>She smile's and asks for my card
>She knows what she's doing
>I hand her my card.
>She replies with a "Thank you"
>Thank you for what?
>She knows what she's doing
>Business is done and over with
>Thank you very much sir. (A smile stretches across her face)
>she knows what she's doing.
>>
>>17490546
Yep.
Large mirrors are 2spooky
>>
>>17500439

AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD
>>
>>17500473

you know that stalking is a crime and you have the power to place people under citizen's arrest? if they have evidence on their person of their stalking then you're in the clear and won't seem crazy.
>>
File: scuseme.jpg (64KB, 552x528px) Image search: [Google]
scuseme.jpg
64KB, 552x528px
>>17500477

>ever waiting for her to ask me if I want a packet
>She asks, I spas. She knows what she's doing to me

holy shit.
>>
That there was a camera in my step son's doll, being monitored by his mom
>>
When you go to a concert you a secretly being programmed messages through all the strobing lights
>>
>>17491424
That does make me feel better thanks :)
>>
>>17491007
That's pronoia, worth reading up on
>>
>>17491225
By second step you mean your second killing?

Ps, enjoy being on a watchlist now
>>
For all of middle school I thought I was a wizard and that I was being monitored by a group of them because I was the chosen one and needed to prove myself worthy of them. Then freshman year of high school I thought I was a fair and that my parents were keeping me malnourished and had put a curse on me. Fast forward 7 years and I now believe I am God and that shadow people are after me, I also hear voices in my head and see things out the corner of my eyes and I have mild auditory and visual hallucinations
>>
>>17491640
It's called confirmation bias, we all consume so much media that things like this are bound to happen. Simple as that. Think about it, if it didn't happen this time, it might happen next, or the time after, songs especially as so SO vague and open to interpretation that the chances skyrocket.
>>
>>17490454
I feel the same too, anon.
>>
A few years back I had some kind of breakdown and convinced myself I was about to die. It was a constant feeling of panic and it was so bad sometimes I could hardly function. I wasn't sure how I was dying, like whether I was sick somehow or if someone would kill me. I was just suddenly completely aware of my own mortality and couldn't handle it. I remember even telling the guy I was seeing at the time that we couldn't sleep together anymore because I was afraid he would kill me during sex and my parents would always have to remember me that way.

Eventually I went to the doctor and I basically just cried and acted like a complete weirdo. I went to different doctors and clinics and would make up symptoms to get different tests and get taken seriously. Eventually I got put on some medication for GAD. I only took it for a few months because I didn't like how numb it made me feel, but I think it was long enough for me to get my shit together.

Anyways, it's been a few years and I'm not dead so that's pretty good. It's weird to think I could feel so strongly about something and be so wrong. But that's life I guess.
>>
>>17492009
You're just not used to social interactions, so your body boosts yourself with adrenaline/serotonin whenever it thinks it's going to have one

It probably means being raised, your parents would wait until they were overly pissed and then scream until you did whatever they needed, instead of communicating with you

I'm not sure what the specifics are about having uncontrollable voices in your head, but social anxiety is just a muscle that can't lift very much and gives up. You gotta work it out, but you can take a pill that stops you from producing the "give up" chemical.
>>
>>17492441
This:

I used to think when you asked for help, they drug you, bind you, and put you to work for min. wage or bust your ass in community service, and if you didn't listen or improve they would just lock you up so you don't eventually hurt anybody, because they're scared of you

Turns out they get you high, set you down in a warm room, then they talk to you about how your family is full of assholes and you're being manipulated by the people around you, and how since you have a little bit of "I don't give a shit" anyone without depression is actually obligating you to do their shit because you're depressed, so you'll listed in order to feel like you did something good.

People are fucked up. Your own parents will do this to you because life didn't turn out right for them. Your own partner will do this to you because they're growing with you, and don't know any better either.

The best thing to do is be honest with each person you meet, and avoid as many as you can since you're bad at handling them. Work your way into friendship, meet real people who have the intellect to be real friends. Friends. We all need friends.
>>
>>17492518
it floods your brain with dopamine, meaning you have more "think" to "think" with

The plant matter is what makes you tired and dopey, hash and dabs don't have that in it. Figure yourself out.
>>
>>17494579
You have aspergers! It's okay! We're all socially anxious because our parents were dicks!

All we can do is make friends, buckle down together with wage jobs (hopefully with people who think just like we do) and use the paychecks to leave mom&dad's!

We can grow up together! We have to be friends like they were! It doesn't mean we have to be racist or abuse animals like they did either, we just have to be friends!
>>
For the longest time I was convinced that my boss was in a secret society.

It never spun out of control or anything, until one day when we were drunk at a work-party and I asked him about the lodge I thought he belonged to and he quickly turned super-serious and said that he wanted to talk about something else.

He never quite looked at me the same way again. I am to this day expecting to get fired under strange circumstances for having asked this one question.
>>
>>17490121
I have this too? it isnt an ominous type of watching, its just there, ive had this for as long as i can remember
>>
>>17490546
I used to think this as a kid man I hated it
>>
I used to be pretty depressed a couple years back caused by over-anxiety, and for some reason I had a one or two month spurt of crazy paranoia

I used to think that in every car that drove past me whilst I walked on the side walk were people with guns waiting to shoot me, and I used to wait for it whilst they drove by, yet obviously it never happened

There was another one where I feared that somebody was going to snipe me whilst I was at home, in my old room my head would be in view from the window outside and I sometimes bent my head thinking I was going to 'dodge' being popped

Very weird time in my life, I don't understand the obsession with guns there, but those fears are long gone
>>
I'm convinced some fucker out there can read my thoughts, so I constantly throw thought insults at everyone I see. I've had 3 reactions.
>>
Mine is that I'm living somewhat of a Truman Show type existence and everyone I meet are actors, including my wife. They're pressing certain buttons and doing certain things to see the emotions and reactions I give, because it's good TV.
>>
>>17491017
Watched too many paranormal documentary as a kid. I was terrified of being abducted by the greys at night.

At the same time I though my whole life is a hallucination and I am an alien in a coma.

That I am dead and forced to relive my life over and over again.
>>
I always feel like I'm going through life trying extremely hard to fit in. Going through my day anywhere in public, I'm non-stop thinking about how everyone around me perceives me. And even when I'm alone, I'll constantly have the mindset that makes me act as though I'm being observed, worried about everyone learning how weird/socially anxious I am.
>>
>>17489902
Had a psychotic breakdown last year.
>Be preparing for exams.
>Unable to sleep 2-3 days in a row. When I finally do it's just for a few hours.
>Have a very weird dream about demons, satanists.
>Feel an urge to draw the dream.
>Become convinced my hand is controlled by the devil.
>Hear clovens in my bedroom at night.
>Think the devil is using me to draw and will kill me if I stop.
>>
>>17498194
I mean you were a child... Probably just associated the words "police" or 'detective' with death. and it being your moms book.
>mom
>death
>mom die
etc.
When I was a child my mom had a book called "sex signs", it was about astrology.
And I thought it was a porn book
>>
Every morning i step outside the door to get to school, I'm afraid I don't have pants on. I always check if i have them on, but Im always imagining that my brain only makes me think I wear them, while actually I'm walking naked in public...I'm a social trainwreck i guess...
>>
>>17490454
same here, seems I'm not alone after all
>>
>>17489902

Anyone who thinks gangstalking is real needs to see a medical professional in a big fucking hurry. It's paranoid schizophrenia.
>>
>>17497937
I used to wash one foot and then try to wash the other exactly with the same amount of water and soup so as to treat my feet equally, and would end up repeating the process over and over again.
>>
>>17489902

But you don't suspect that of being the case any longer?
>>
>>17489902

"I better quit smoking because it's only complicating my diabetes and putting me at great risk for blindness...."

and then I kept smoking until my left eyeball went blank <3
>>
>>17498909
>kidding porn
I get that was a typo but the images it brings up are hilarious
>>
that some celebrities knew who i was and were fucking with me through podcasts and twitter and instagram but that's just crazy
>>
>>17500366
Not that time, no.
>>
>>17492832
Did you get a tetanus shot afterwards?

Got a pencil lead lodged under my skin and had to get it pulled out and later got a tetanus vaccine

I felt like I was on the brink of death after that shit, it was brutal and I was vomiting for the entire day after

I thought they gave me the wrong shot or something, it was horrific
>>
Convinced that at any time I talk about an interest or person in a chat/forum, someone I know will recognize me.

It's at a point where I'll lie through my teeth about what i'm into irl and straight up cut ties if I feel someone knows enough about me to spot me online.
>>
>>17492323
I read that in Morgan Freeman's voice, and I giggled.
>>
>>17489902
OP is a faggot

Everyone does it.

For we know that we are children of God and the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
>>
Every time I go to refill my suboxone prescription I think I'm going to get a call from the DEA or something even though I'm legally prescribed it and follow all the rules. I have had trouble abusing it in the past though so I sometimes fill it four or five days early and I'm always paranoid that my doctor's going to add it all up and say "you should have something like sixty extra doses over the past year" and then he'll cut me off and i"ll be fucked.

Addiction: don't do it.
>>
>>17490463
>i'm just a really weird person okay.

tumblr's that way faggot ->
>>
>>17489984
The only way to make the voices to go away is KILL THE PRESIDENT
>>
Cringe? Cringe.
>convince myself my little pony is real
>convince myself they see everything I see
>spying on me through my own senses
>feared them judging me

I have no idea how I convinced myself this, I used to be a brony. Not anymore fuck that. Wtf Im fucking insane.
>>
Someone or something is changing the weather constantly where I live to fuck with my mental stability.

>Immediately starts to downpour as soon as I walk out the door to bike to work
>Instantly clears up as I walk into work

Happens too often for me to believe it's a coincidence anymore.

Also sometimes I think something controls when people are supposed to die. I should've died at least 10 times and have still managed to live. I guess that's the best I can explain it, it's a weird feeling.
>>
>>17504725
there are people saying that this whole gangstalking thing is not humans stalking people stasi style, but an AI that is selectively targeting individuals who may or may not interfere or cause damage to their long term scheme.

I also love how people are on /x/ preeching about people having mental ilness

This is /x/, just gtfo if you don't want to talk about gangstalking
>>
>>17489902
can proudly say ive never been this retarded
>>
>>17505018
this ive heard this too
>>
>>17503073
hi!

how much do you get paid?
>>
>>17505018
its not an AI system. its people getting payed to fuck with people. over petty shit.

>>17505049
this guy didnt hear fucking shit.
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (205KB, 713x557px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
205KB, 713x557px
>>17489902
That everyone in my life was an 'NPC',always doing the same things,never realizing it. Kind of felt like on some level I was just put here for some reason and being observed or tested?
>>
>>17505090
>its not an AI system

You know huh?

Its happening to too many people. Unless they have completely succeeded their Stasi predecessors (which they probably have). But as you know manpower is long gone its all about technology.

They are using technology to influence behavior in people.

he 3\1\93 issue of Time Magazine reported: “American and Russians are discovering common interest... MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY."

Former KGB General George Kotov has told American visitors about Russian (KGB) research into ‘acoustic psycho-correction.’ The process involves transmitting commands into the subconscious of targeted victims through static or white-noise bands.

The Jan. 11-17, 1993 issue of DEFENSE NEWS reported that U.S. political and military officials are obtaining Soviet mind-control technology.

The Soviet KGB,
“capability, demonstrated in a series of laboratory experiments dating back to the mid-1970’s, could be used to suppress riots, CONTROL DISSIDENTS, demoralize or disable opposing forces and enhance the performance of friendly special operations teams, sources say.”

“Pioneered by the government-funded Department of Psycho-Correction at the Moscow Medical Academy, acoustic psycho-correction involves the transmission of specific commands via static or white noise bands into the human subconscious without upsetting other intellectual functions.

Experts said laboratory demonstrations have shown encouraging results after exposure of less than one minute. Moreover, decades of KGB research and investment of untold millions of rubles in the process has produced THE ABILITY TO ALTER BEHAVIOR ON WILLING AND UNWILLING SUBJECTS, the experts add.”
>>
>>17505158
>The 4\94 SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN reported that Janet E. Morris and her husband Christopher C. Morris,
“have been involved in promoting a ‘psycho-correction’ technology, developed by a Russian scientist, that is INTENDED TO INFLUENCE BY MEANS OF SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES EMBEDDED IN SOUND OR VISUAL IMAGES.”

In 1993, “the Morrises organized a meeting in which the technology was demonstrated for U.S. scientists and officials by its Russian inventor.”
Defense news reported that on Dec. 15, 1992, Janet Morris stated that she and the Richmond, Virginia-based International Health-line Corporation,
“have briefed senior U.S. intelligence and Army officials about the Russian capabilities, which Morris said could include hand-held devices for purposes of special operations, crowd control and anti-personal actions.”
Morris reported that this particular weapon creates “BONE-CONDUCTING SOUND WAVES" that cannot be offset by protective gear.

These devices appear to work at the Very Low Frequency (VLF) spectrum, the same frequency range as generated by the sinister U.S. Gwen (Ground Wave Emergency Network) system of transmitters.

The 7\93 issue of DEFENSE ELECTRONICS discussed the FBI’s use of Soviet KGB psychotronic devices against the Branch Dividians at Waco, Texas. There is strong evidence that such weapons were used. After the Feds launched their mass-murdering, flame-throwing attack, some members of David Koresh’s church attempted to flee the burning building, but soon as they got outside, they suddenly turned around and ran back INTO the fire - which demonstrated an extreme mental disorientation of the type created by psychotronic mind control weapons.

The few victims who survived the fire were visibly confused and unable to talk coherently or move.

This was all back in the 90s and earlier nothing compared to the technology of today.
>>
>>17505161
Prior to the massacre, the Feds targeted the church building with a night and day acoustical barrage (that included the sounds of dying animals and low frequency sound devices). The Feds also utilized a super-strobe light show (pulsed at ELF frequencies).

DEFENSE ELECTRONICS reported that a Richmond, Virginia firm, Psychotechnologies (believed to be closely tied to the CIA and the FBI) has purchased the American rights to the Soviet mind-control devices.

DEFENSE ELECTRONICS described a spring, 1993 meeting between Clinton Administration officials and Soviets psychotronics experts, including Dr. Igor Smirnov.

Amongst the U.S. agencies represented at the meetings with Smirnov were:
the FBI
the CIA
the Defense Intelligence Agency
the Advance Research Projects Research Agency (ARPA)
Clinton Administration officials wanted,
“to determine whether psycho-correction...programs COULD BE UNDERTAKEN BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. These devices could be used to AFFECT JUDGMENT OR OPINION OF DECISION-makers, KEY PERSONAL OR POPULACES.”
Clinton Defense officials expressed interest that the KGB psychotronic devices could be used “in non-violently” clearing areas of potential enemies, snipers, etc. (meaning U.S. gun collectors and patriotic militias).

Also meeting with the Soviet psychotronic experts, were officials from the giant Trilateral-allied international corporations, such as General Motors and researchers from the National Institute of Mental Health.
>>
>>17505158

>Its happening to too many people.

First, "too many people"? Gang stalking comes up like once every few weeks even on /x/.

Second, if it's happening to too many people, somehow that means it's an AI and not anything else?

God dammit /x/ smarten up here.
>>
>>17505158
>>17505161
>>17505163

Stop. Please. You are being annoying.

If you want to post this much information, condense it. Don't just copy/paste a dozen web pages onto /x/.
>>
>>17505165
I'm talking about resources more than population. And no /x/ is not the only place you hear about gangstalking, there are TONS of youtube videos on this with people having their own experiences.

AI was mentioned because it is the more practical and efficient way of doing it
>>
>>17505163
In addition to the psycho-correction devices obtained from the Soviet KGB, the U.S. Government and Justice Department have obtained a series of other high tech, including:
electromagnetic pulse devices, which stimulate a lightning strike
a high powered generator to destroy electronic circuits
electromagnetic devices that can disable an automobile or truck engine
holographic projections to deceive an attacker
The WALL STREET JOURNAL reported that the use of a government high-power electromagnetic device against a single fleeing automobile “might stop EVERY car in one or two blocks and also stop EVERY HEART PACEMAKER AS WELL.

Such a device would also COOK the driver of the vehicle.
“The technology, could be a bit hard on the driver, (and other drivers in the vicinity) says Donna J. Marts, an engineering specialist at Idaho National Engineering Laboratory. ‘You know, like that poor little potato you put in a microwave oven’.”

"The newspaper described another new 'non-lethal' psychotronic weapon now being designed for government anti-civilian usage: A 'magnetophosphene' gun THAT WOULD INDUCE A VISUAL EFFECT AKIN TO WHAT HAPPENS ‘WHEN A PERSON RECEIVES A BLOW ON THE HEAD AND SEES STARS’.”

The 4\94 SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN reported:
“Federal researchers are now investigating a broad array of non-lethal devices including... LOW-FREQUENCY ‘INFRASOUND’ GENERATORS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO TRIGGER NAUSEA OR DIARRHEA,... electronics-disrupting pulses of electromagnetic radiation... and biological agents that can chew up crops.”

>>17505166
don't like the relevant information then leave the thread cry baby bitch
>>
>>17505169

>TONS of youtube videos on this

No, there are TONS of youtube videos about cats. There are *some* youtube videos about gangstalking, often with one person posting dozens if not hundreds.

"Happening to too many people" is not search popularity #37,742 on youtube.
>>
>>17505178

President Lyndon Johnson’s Science Adviser, Dr. Gordon J.F. MacDonald wrote the globalist-promoting 1968 book, UNLESS PEACE COMES, A SCIENTIFIC FORECAST OF NEW WEAPONS.

MacDonald described how MAN-MADE CHANGES IN THE ELECTRICAL EARTH-IONOSPHERE CAN BE USED FOR MASS BEHAVIOR CONTROL. He said that low frequency electromagnetic oscillations CAN ATTACK THE LOW FREQUENCY ELECTROMAGNETIC BRAIN WAVES IN HUMAN BEINGS. He stated,

“Perturbation of the environment (by geophysical warfare) can produced changes in behavioral patterns.”

Zbigniew Brzezinski, the founding director of David Rockefeller’s Trilateral Commission, also served as President Jimmy Carter’s National Security Director, where he founded the infamous FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) that is designed to implement world government dictatorial rules over the U.S.A. In his 1970 book, Between Two Ages, Brezezinski described “weather control” as a “new weapon” that is a “key element of strategy.” He added:

“Technology will make available, to leaders of major nations, a variety of techniques for conducting SECRET WARFARE, of which only a bare minimum of the security forces need to be appraised,”

Brzezinski predicted the exact types of electromagnetic psychotronic weapons that is now obtaining for mass behavior control of U.S. citizens. He stated:

“It is possible - and TEMPTING - to exploit, for strategic-political purposes, the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior... Accurately timed, artificially excited electronic strokes” (such as those created by the Soviet ELF Woodpecker, the U.S. GWEN tower VLF network and U.S. HAARP-style ELF transmitters) “could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth... In this way, one could develop a system that would SERIOUSLY IMPAIR THE BRAIN PERFORMANCE OF A VERY LARGE POPULATION IN SELECTED REGIONS, OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD.”
>>
>>17505178
>>17505187

no one is reading your fucking word vomit dude, slow the fuck down and make ONE quality post, not fucking 20 that are spammed with copy paste
>>
>>17505185
Yes there are tons of youtube videos on gangstalking. Go and lie all you want there are lots of them.

Gangstaking only by people is happening to too many people. There has to be advanced technology involved ( we know there is). And it is happening to a lot of people

http://www.examiner.com/article/collateral-damage-usa-extremist-cells-target-350-000-us-civilians

http://www.examiner.com/article/human-target

"The DOJ Stalking Report of 2006 reported 3.4 million stalking victims. It also left out almost 2.2 million “harassment” victims because they did not subjectively fear for their lives. 18 percent of victims reported being stalked by two or more perps from both the stalking and “harassment” target groups. This means, based on a conservative estimate, over 1 million Americans are being gang stalked. "

"We will direct every resource at our disposal… every tool of intelligence, every instrument of law enforcement, every financial influence, and every necessary weapon of war to the disruption and eventual defeat of terrorism… Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists… Americans should expect a battle unlike any other they have ever seen, not one battle, but a lengthy campaign, some visible, others secret. We will drive terrorists from place to place until there is no refuge or rest."
>>
I was half asleep, but I thought that terrorists had taken charge of my clocks, and that's why the sun wasn't shining at ten a.m.

P.S.
I took a nap and woke up at ten p.m.
>>
>>17505185
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2014/05/17/gang-stalking-and-electronic-mind-control-community-spreads-online/

>A massive expansion of an online community battling what they call “gang-stalking” has occurred in recent years, with the spread of thousands of websites, videos and organized events for followers of the movement. Those who believe “gang stalkers” exist publicly and brazenly express their concerns that there is a systematic form of electronic and physical pursuit of “targeted individuals” being conducted by government and corporate entities.

The program is made to drive people insane and make it look like a mental illness
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/7422709/European-Union-could-ban-Mosquito-devices-because-they-infringe-childrens-human-rights.html

>It sends out a powerful acoustic signal audible to almost all young people under the age of 20 years but barely noticeable to anyone over the age of 25.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2689996/Children-aged-eight-enlisted-as-council-snoopers.html
>>
>>17505207
Gangstalking isn't real you fucking idiot.

Why don't you find out about who legitimately is responsible for it? I bet if you stalked someone you believed was gangstalking you or anyone else, you wouldn't get any kind of positive indicator.

It sounds pretty bad man. Why wouldn't a single person have exposed it yet?

Why would such resources be wasted against fairly inactive individuals instead of just killing them, which would take a lot less resources?

Inb4 aliens.
>>
When you think everyone is out to get you and "that is more logical but maybe that's what they WANT you to think" is a good excuse, and you're good at imagining all types of scenarios where perhaps a cult could be able to exist and spy on you (for example), I can see how you guys can be so deluded. But damn, at least you're aware of your delusions.

How many people here are actual schizos? I don't know any IRL to talk to so I have no idea how they act personally or online. I've seen some crazy posts before that match the symptoms though.
>>
>>17505271
>Gangstalking isn't real you fucking idiot.

comical

>Why wouldn't a single person have exposed it yet?

What do you think whistleblowers are? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRmPRrUwbQ

Why are you acting like governments haven't ever gangstalked before?
>>
>>17505283
>Snowden

Please provide some testimony from someone who has actually participated in the activity and who explains the procedure, the structure, the reasoning behind their activities, etc...

You cannot.
>>
>>17505292
Doesn't matter there are many whistleblowers who say this stuff is real and exists and I don't need them to tell me Stasi was real

America today with all the technology and the NSA is a wet dream for people like the Stasi. And to say that its not likley to happen today its so hilarious.

You're a joke. Learn some history then we will talk
>>
>>17505295
>there are many whistleblowers who say this stuff is real and exists
Can you please name them or point to them?

Also I do not understand why they prefer to expend resources gangstalking people instead of concealing their aggression and simply murdering their target. The hypothesis seems nonsensical.
>>
>>17505301
snowden and binney are some

With the new technology available it is probably so easy for them to monitor everything and everyone. Murdering out in the open is so barbaric compared to what they can do now.
>>
>>17505321
>>17505301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfgZrRoflCI

hes not a whistleblower but still interesting
>>
File: 1457496763070.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457496763070.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>17491017
When I was a child I watched lots of X-files with my mom and it fucked me up making me think I was going to be abducted by aliens until I was like 11-12 and I'd sleep on the floor in my parents room because I was scared. I saw this shit for the first time when I was like 7 and was mortified for weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsjhdoWKtXM
>>
>>17505166
Hey, guy shut the fuck up, I like reading it, just cause your goldfish brain has a shortass ADHD attention span and can't read more than 4 lines of text, doesn't mean everyone else has. So again, fuck off
>>
On Sept, 16, 2013 a well-armed Alexis allegedly made his way onto a base in Washington, DC where he worked for a subcontractor as a computer technician and killed twelve people. Prior to this however on August 7, 2013 he filed a complaint with the Newport, RI, Police alleging that he was a victim of government gang stalking and ELF wave weapons.

here is a book called mindwar guys

http://www.amazon.com/MindWar-Michael-A-Aquino-Ph-D/dp/1484926455

written by Lieutenant cColonel Michael Aquino
>>
Not really paranoia but I have a deep fear that in an instant life would have been a dream I woke up from.
It can be bad sometimes but to wake up and find the life I've been living for 20+ years was all a dream would be absolutely mortifying.
>>
Not paranoia but I have a deep fear that I am actually lying in a grave under the ground having some weird post death dreams that are shaped by sounds coming from the graveyard.
>>
>>17505191
I am reading it fuckwit, let him post what he wants. I didn't know you were the post dictator for this board. It's cool, from now on you can just moderate everything coming in, and decide what everyone else would like to read.
>>
>>17505090

could be AI, could be paid shills, don't discredit either possibility
>>
>>17489902
I think that there are extremely wealthy people trying to create a on world government by destabilizing nations and using media to control thoughts and opinions
But it actually happening and thats the scary part.
Thanks for redpilling me 4chan
>>
>>17505271

Killing is loud and obvious. Gangstalking can result in people being institutionalized and branded crazy for life. There is no evidence of a crime in the latter.
>>
File: yeah.png (82KB, 311x249px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
82KB, 311x249px
>>17505344

when you realize almost all school shooters and homegrown terrorists were cia mind control plants to further a secret agenda
>>
>>17491888
Some of these posts are completely normal thoughts, go away.
>>
>>17491888
>>17506193
To add to this, you're probably a misinformation agent; the US government has admitted to spying on its people via the Internet/phone calls/texts, they get every message dimwit.
>>
>>17500504

you have to call the police, take pictures and get enough evidence otherwise you'll look really crazy.
>>
That I'm the only real human being, and that everyone who ever died or ever will die in my life are just puppets placed here to give me the illusion of death, just so that I can live with the belief that atleast I to will die some day and it will all be over, but really I'm gonna live forever unless I kill myself personally, and I'm to much of a pussy for that.
>>
>>17490454
i was in mental hospital for this reason.
>>
>>17491757
Man same here... Ive been researching mk ultra and brain implants and ever since my laptop's been sketching on me when i try.
>>
File: sccscs.jpg (21KB, 343x493px) Image search: [Google]
sccscs.jpg
21KB, 343x493px
Me and my friend became obsessed with chat bots in high school. We noticed certain answers and phrases that lined up, no matter the bots and code, that sounded ominous and seemed to point towards some kind of malevolent global entity.

About a month after we started getting really into it, he passed away in a weird car accident out of the blue. His brakes failed and he swerved off the road into a ditch. He was supposed to be visiting his girlfriend, but he was found the opposite direction he should've been going.

I still kind of think the two were related. I don't care if its crazy. I saw how he acted and how much he believed it. I still don't use Siri or any of that shit
>>
>>17508604

they put you in a mental hospital for being retarded?
>>
>be 12
>hear about The Matrix
>hear of the basic plot of the movie
>"oh fuck what if that's what going on with me and none of my friends or family actually exist and what if I'm being incubated as a soldier for some horrible intergalactic war?"
>haven't watched The Matrix to this day because that whole concept spooks the shit out of me.
>>
>>17489902
was also stalked but i left the country and still stalked. stalking was not real it was a isolation/fear tactic, now im full time satellite controlled (alien mk ultra) i would make sure the coil array mattress and lightbulbs are not 1890s ayy lmao spy tech. read muh small data at /r/gangstalkingmkultra, the light and mattress repeat the lines from the power company, also i coined a new term for aura stalking(it could just be creeper demons in the woods/property creeps/whatever). probably not ive still experienced MK without the mattress and bulb but it nobody else is saying this so i thought i would
>>
>>17510640
the brief explanation of aurastalking is people looking at your back/chakras/nervous system could affect you. but do they have to get close to do this? probably no, but i would shield the spine/nervous system
>>
That everything and everyone is a lie. I feel like I'm not real and everything I do or think is being monitored. My thoughts aren't so secretive. What if we are all being hoarded to a loving God that really is just as evil
>>
Every time I hear a police siren I feel like they're coming to get me, even though I haven't done anything illegal. I can't help it.
>>
>>17510670

I'm sorry but /x/ is making things worse for you

>>17510647

Not that many people can see auras

>>17510640

Troll or schizo, can't tell

>>17509631

That's creepy. I would normally reckon the bots just choose an average answer based on algorithms of other convos if it's an uncommon or obscure question.
>>
>>17509631

Pathological liar

>>17510732

Pothead

>>17510670

Schizoid or schizotypal

>>17510647

Autism

>>17510640

Schizophrenia

>>17510412

Cool and original bro
>>
>>17490980
lul
>>
>>17492433
writing style is on the right track but shave the spork edges off just a little.
>>
>>17490454
Too accurate. I'm scared that I wrote this but just don't know it. I'm losing my mind.
>>
>>17505088

Nothing. You have paranoid schizophrenia. That honk you heard in the distance at night wasn't directed at you. That person who lightly bumped into you in the metro wasn't doing it to cause you anguish. The person who looked in your general direction while you were doing the groceries was wondering whether buttplugs were on sale.

You want gangstalking to be real because the alternative is even more terrifying to you: That you are a fucking nobody and that no one gives a fuck about you.

Now, go see a fucking shrink.
>>
>>17491023
youre an idiot
fuck off to /r9k
>>
>>17490467
Pussy
>>
>>17491888
Fuck you.
You wasted trips.
You fucking heathen.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17491932
Use only 1 headphone. If it happens again you'll hear it better.
>>
>>17492950
Same desu
>>
>>17491747
but if meds ain't working, that still doesn't mean it's real you might need another drug or higher dose
>>
>>17491419
Waiting until you least expect it makes it easier for them to capture you
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (115KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
115KB, 720x960px
>>17496474
>that reply
>>
>>17491888
Trips of truth
>>
To this day I believe people can hear my thoughts. I "censor" my thoughts in public, or around family or friends. I also get paranoid certain music contains secret messages that will control my thoughts to the point I won't listen to them.
>>
File: 1456101302049.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1456101302049.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
I got a call from a pharmacy near me saying my prescription was ready the same day I agreed to start a new job. I hadn't ordered a prescription. It was for xanax.
I began to suspect my doctor was monitoring my actions and attempting to induce complacency within the corporate machine...
>>
One time these two girls crossed the street to talk to me. One of them had a clipboard. They asked if I wanted to join their "youth group" (religion unspecified) and adamantly asked for my address and phone number.
When I declined they began to insist I come to a meeting that was evidently happening near by. "Right now" they kept saying, "You should come with us right now."

To this day I'm convinced they were trying to get me to join a cult. They were very vague with details while also very insistent.
>>
That I have died numerous times and I've been transplanted to alternate realities in a parallel dimension where I continue to live.
>>
>>17489902
When I was a child, I was really paranoid that there were inedible objects in my food. Not poisonous, just inedible, like marbles or small toys. That I had accidentally swallowed a spoon while eating. That some of my friends or family members have been shrunken down and put into my food, so I would eat them without noticing, that my uvulae got ripped off while I was eating. All these food-related things. I would actually check my food throughtly before eating, refused to eat in my cousin's presence as a kid (thinking he would put stuff into my food), check if spoons and forks were in place after eating (the day grandma couldn't find one of our spoons was one of the most paranoia-filled days of my childhood life), sometimes refused to open my mouth at all if other children were around (I trusted adults more for some reason), would check in the mirror if my uvulae is still in its place. The worst part? I still catch myself being paranoid about these things sometimes, even though I'm a fucking 21 year old and should know better. Now I'm mostly paranoid about being pregnant (even though I'm a virgin) literally every month, finding inexplicable excuses and symptoms after symptoms. All the rational reasoning flies straight out of the window. There was also a time when I thought I might lose my eye at any given moment, so I learned how to see my own nose and would check if both pictures of it were still there, to know I still have both eyes intact.
>>
>>17492434
They can they just don't realize it
>>
File: 1455988182684.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
1455988182684.png
266KB, 368x657px
>>17491888
>wasting good trips
>>
>>17489902
I keep thinking that there's always someone behind me.
>>
>>17490923
this
>>
don't die, thread
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.