[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So >>17487833 told me to post all my knowledge. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (85KB, 580x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 580x453px
So >>17487833 told me to post all my knowledge.

This is the first one I wrote;

>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi
>Alchemical Diamond bodies

The general gist is that life on Earth was started by a woman from outer space, using science - she was a genetic engineer. This woman's body was a 'Soma' body, meaning it was composed of biogenic graphene, giving her superhuman capabilities such as flight. She left biogenic graphite as evidence of her existance dating back 3.8 billion years ago. Hinduism proposes Manu as the originator of all mankind, and Manu was the son of Surya (The Sun) and Aditi (The Earth). Surya was the 'mind begotten' child of Kashyapa, who himself was created by Brahma.

Your ancestors were gods, and in the Manusmriti it says that you'll enter the embryo your sperm produced when it combined with your wive's ova - I presume that mothers reincarnate as their children as well.

The next essay was written because I kept referencing the subject, and needed to have something of substance that collected all my thoughts on the subject;

>http://freetexthost.com/k6pbnqohhm
>Universe creation

This is less philosophical, and more practical - one of my main goals is to write a practical guide to godhood. We're about to enter an age of incredible power, and people need to make a new start - not carry old feuds into the astral plane. To be honest, I don't think WSMA's have the capacity to tap the full potential of this technology - they refuse to experience ego death, and interspecies symbiosis. They insist that the moss and the tree are separate, when all they are is a cell colony growing on calcium rocks it made itself.

This is something I wrote mostly just to prove I can understand math, so my ideas can't be tossed out with the ignorance card WSMA's like to use;

>http://freetexthost.com/pvk1bh2tq3
>The Mathematics of Soma body mechanics

But the practical use is demonstration of Soma using hard math to back up my claims of their supehuman abilities.
>>
File: image.jpg (458KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458KB, 1920x1080px
Bump.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
Cut to the chase; where's the guide to godhood. I'm tired of goose chases for enlightenment and philosopher's stones (though I imagine I'll begin boiling my piss in a few years when I get the chance).
>>
>>17492310

>Cut to the chase; where's the guide to godhood

This is the first draft. I need to extend it by giving mathematical demonstrations, and more detailed descriptions of Soma biology.
>>
Fucking graphene hype, even the tinfoilers are buying it now

Graphene is great for computer chips and not much else.

How the fuck is graphene gonna make you fly?
>>
i don't believe in any gods, i only think that satan is a good friend to have a relationship with 666
>>
File: 1451139503422.jpg (6KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1451139503422.jpg
6KB, 236x236px
Holy shit you fucking retard

This is why gurus and other enlightened beings often relied not on writings or scriptures but an unbroken lineage of spoken teachings

Because fuckheads like OP get it twisted so easily and take it out of context

Fucking graphene, unbelievable.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 437x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 437x500px
>>17494312

>How the fuck is graphene gonna make you fly?

>http://arxiv.org/pdf/1505.04254.pdf
>Macroscopic and Direct Light Propulsion of Bulk Graphene Material
>Here, we present the directly light-induced macroscopic propulsion and rotation of bulk graphene sponge material which was centimeter sized and milligram weight. The mechanism behind this novel phenomenon is believed to be an efficient light-induced ejected electron emission process

Later in the paper, they give the KE of the electrons - 4E4mW/cm-2. That's 4,250N/cm2, and 1N lifts 1kg.

Very tiny thrusters could propel a human sized body - and aerographene could make a very light body.

I didn't come up with this out of nowhere - I kept seeing more and more proof that we could build gods. Every design problem I've come across has a solution. It's not hard to believe that thesw beings existed before.

If they did, my designs suggest that their bodies would be composed mostly of graphene. As their skin died, or they scraped their ankles on rocks, they'd leave graphite as evidence of their existance;

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_history_of_life#Outline
>The earliest evidence for life on Earth is graphite found to be a biogenic substance in 3.7 billion-year-old metasedimentary rocks discovered in western Greenland

>http://www.nature.com/ngeo/journal/v7/n1/full/ngeo2025.html
>Evidence for biogenic graphite in early Archaean Isua metasedimentary rocks

>>17494771

>but an unbroken lineage of spoken teachings

My father is sort of my guru, but that's not the point - a guru is there to thematically push your buttons, and you're there to push his. You're driven to heights of belief that you couldn't manage otherwise, because you put blind faith in your guru.

He isn't there to tell you the way things are, that's just brainwashing. If you want a set of teachings to make you feel like you're doing it right, go to church.
>>
>>17495170

>Flatwoods_Monster.png
>>
File: image.jpg (930KB, 1013x2117px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
930KB, 1013x2117px
>>17495413

It's a sighting that doesn't make sense within normal ET, UFO hypothesis, and does make sense within my Soma hypothesis.

Firstly, graphene propulsion does away with the need for legs. You'll note that many seeming flesh-and-blood aliens aren't described with any legs or feet at all, and Japanese mythology often describes ghosts as lacking legs. Fuzi and Nuwa - the first people in Chinese myth - aren't depicted with legs.

In ancient times, the world was imagined as a plane floating on top of an ocean, with more water on top - we were a bubble inside something. Heaven had marine implications, and so often was imagined as a place more fitting for fins than feet.
>>
>>17494771
kek
>>
>>17495170
The fuck are converting kinetic energy to thrust?
>>
>>17495170
Your force calculation is fucked. In the paper they say a 500 kg satellite with 50 m^2 of this stuff would accelerate at 0.09 m/s^2. This means a force of 45 N over 50m^2, so you really get 0.9 N/m^2.

Not gonna work
>>
>>17496551

A watt converts directly to one newton, and those newtons are the units used to define KE.

>>17496708

>Your force calculation is fucked

They include a chart that shows the force in mW per area - 4E4 = 40,000mW. The area listed is cm-2 - 0.01cm2.

>In the paper they say a 500 kg satellite with 50 m^2 of this stuff would accelerate at 0.09 m/s^2. This means a force of 45 N over 50m^2, so you really get 0.9 N/m^2

They're using weak lasers, and the graphene is being supplied with only very small quantities of electrons. Hook the plane up to a fission reactor and shoot it with a laser array - not just at a single point - and you'll get 40,000mW of thrust per 0.01cm2.
>>
if >>17487833 told you to jump off a bridge would you do that too? >:o
>>
>>17497131

No, because that could hurt my frail, human body and prevent me from manufacturing a Diamond body.

On the other hand, starting a thread costs me nothing and can't physically injure me.
>>
i'm stupid. gimme a tl;dr. what do you have to offer me? perhaps i can exchange some knowledge...
>>
>>17497124
No it does not. A watt has units of newtons*meters/seconds.
>>
File: image.jpg (472KB, 803x931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472KB, 803x931px
>>17497396

>gimme a tl;dr

Graphene enables the production of organisms with many abilities far beyond human capacity, such as strength, durability, speed, etc. Biogenic graphite as well as recent studies show that 'bio-graphene' is possible.

Certain features of graphene would make an organism using it very distinctive; graphene is naturally black after exposure to oxygen, and running electrons through it makes it glow red. The negatively charged electrons will attract positively charged gases from the atmosphere, which will gain the energy necessary to form molecules with oxygen - resulting in fire.

So when we see beings with black skin, glowing red, and covered with fire, we're seeing what I call a Soma - a humanoid form of the above graphene organism.

The Wisdom Kings (Pic related) combine every one of these features, but many other figures have one or two of them.

As well, I claim that Gaia was such a being. The Greeks distinguished between Gaia (Life) and Chthon (Rock) - Gaia was a colonist and either engineered all living things, or simply contaminated Earth.

>>17497456

>A watt has units of newtons*meters/seconds

And the typical area a newton is applied to is one meter - 1m2, 1kg, 1N. Something that produces 1N/m2 in a second can thus produce 1W.
>>
>>17497670
>>And the typical area a newton is applied to is one meter
the fuck man, you can apply a newton to any amount of area.

>>Something that produces 1N/m2 in a second can thus produce 1W.
No it does not. The units of that are in 1N/s*m^2 not 1 N *m/s. That is totally fucking wrong.

But fuck all that let's derive thrust from scratch.

Thrust is:
T= V*dm/dt
where V is the velocity of ejected mass and dm/dt is the mass flow rate.

Because electrons ejected have an energy of 70 eV, V is 4.962205*10^6 m/s. Additionally electrons mass 9.10938356 * 10^-31 kg.

So thrust is:
T= 4.962205*10^6 m/s * 9.10938356 * 10^-31 kg * n

where n is the number of electrons emitted per second. So to get enough force to support a kilogram we need to emit:

(1 kg *9.8 m/s^2)/(4.962205*10^6 m/s * 9.10938356 * 10^-31 kg)= 2.16801551 * 10^24 electrons per second

Because every electron has 70 eV, in an absolutely perfect world we have to apply 24.314806 megawatts. This is an awful lot of power to lift a measly kilogram. You would be better off using propellers, but that doesn't fit whatever story you have. Reaction engines aren't magical.
>>resulting in fire
Meaning it's not gonna be graphene for very long.
>>
>>17497826

>the fuck man, you can apply a newton to any amount of area

But the standard is 1N/1m2/1s.

>Because every electron has 70 eV, in an absolutely perfect world we have to apply 24.314806 megawatts

Sounds like the same figures I came up with, except I assumed a 25% energy conversion efficiency and got something more like 65MW.

>This is an awful lot of power to lift a measly kilogram

Fission or fusion could provide it, and the resulting flight would be like ignoring gravity. A 50kg person only needs 50N for every meter they want to move per second.

Graphene is simply allowing us to do what we can already do in a smaller, lighter package. The USA actually produced a fission powered aircraft.

Something else to consider is that aerographene is kind of worthlessly light - I'd take advantage of it's ability to suck up hydrocarbons to weight it down with. Still, we're talking under 10kg.

>You would be better off using propellers, but that doesn't fit whatever story you have

I've thought about 'sphincter jets' before, where a tube would experience a wave of contraction which would force air through it. Wings could also be used to stay airborne without using energy. Aerographene is so light, it could just blow away - keeping it in place is a bigger issue.

>Meaning it's not gonna be graphene for very long

The graphene glows like a hot pan - it's softer hot, but it can survive the heating. I'm more concerned with designing a cell that can survive the temperatures, and list a variety of ways to do this in the above essays.

What's burning is the surrounding gas, not the graphene. The heat transfers to the air from the graphene. In space this could be an issue, but there're bigger implications than just heat transfer - the negatively charged electrons will attract positively charged hydrogen, which may create a runaway accumulation of hydrogen until you get a star.

Thanks for presenting the only real criticism I've ever received for these ideas.
>>
>woman
>an engineer
Top heh.
>>
File: tomoko heh.png (168KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko heh.png
168KB, 400x480px
I like how literally every time there's some grand new scientific discovery the new agers immediately steal it, get everything about it completely wrong but still keep namedropping it and claim they knew about it all along.
>>
>>17500967

>the new agers immediately steal it

You can't steal facts, and I'm not a new ager - I'm advocating transhumanism.

>get everything about it completely wrong

I've gotten nothing wrong.

>but still keep namedropping it and claim they knew about it all along

Why does the word 'Vajra' mean both diamond, and lightning, while diamond is made of carbon - the first means of producing electrical arcs for welding? Why the explicit mention of bodies composed of 'Vajra?' Why the concept of abhiseka - the consumption of teas - to acquire siddhi superpowers?

This really is a case where the abilities featured in myth can be made real - non-science claimed these powers existed, modern common sense decided they didn't, and it turnes out they did.

Atheist society relies on control of the ultimate fate of it's members - death is unconsciousness forever, and the government can put you into that state whenever it wants. Christianity, but grimmer.

Only the above poster has ever given reasoned criticism of these ideas.
>>
>>17488063
then why did it take billions of years and a handful of mass extinctions for people to come about?
>>
>>17501238

To specialize, cells will often double up or remove chromosomes. So, your skin cells don't contain all the genetic information needed to recreate every cell type in the body.

Gaia's dead skin, blood, etc contaminated the Earth. The genetic material of these leakages was never complete - the cells were specialized. So, when these cells formed simple film colonies, there was a variety of different types.

Much of morphology is controlled by HOX genes, which are believed to come from a common ancestor. The human form is caused by, among other genes, a certain HOX sequence. This sequence could only emerge after billions of years of evolution.

These HOX genes, if not the sequence, are common to all life - animals, for example, just have more copies of the same old HOX genes. Convergent evolution is caused by, among other genes shared in common, repeated instances of HOX sequences evolving.

By recombining the required genes from nature, Gaia's genome can be reconstructed. The human form was latent, and reemerged in Gaia's descendents - us.
>>
Please do continue writing, this is all very interesting. Would you like to (try to) explain how you obtained this knowledge or how you came to think of it? I'm curious.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 975x1381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 975x1381px
>>17501816

>Please do continue writing, this is all very interesting

Thank you.

>Would you like to (try to) explain how you obtained this knowledge or how you came to think of it? I'm curious

I get the impression I've known this since birth. It started as a worldbuilding project - the idea was to make a fantasy world based in extraordinary fact. I even invented languages, and wrote texts using them. I invented an entire mythology, which is illustrated with the essays in the OP almost unchanged.

Basically, I was a UFO and RPG enthusiast, then I smoked salvia. The boundaries between fantasy and reality crumbled, and all that was left was reality - if it wasn't physically possible, I ejected it from my mind.

The oddest thing was that what I thought was physically possible turned out to be perfectly correct - I never went to school, yet I was retrodicting centuries of science. But my blood told me things beyond what common sense thought was possible.

In February 2015, I was getting kicked out of my home and starving to death. I stopped leaving the house because I couldn't afford gas. I had a mystical experience, where the reality of a new layer of consciousness dawned on me. I took this blissful, effortless state as proof that a being like the Gaia I described was possible - Timothy Leary was right.

Every feature of my visions found a perfect reflection in reality - and most of the time, it took graphene to do it. When I discovered that life began with biogenic graphite, I gained perfect faith in my hypothesis.
>>
OP, I love this type of theory-crafting which applies physical and logical explanations for supernatural and otherworldly things. I often find myself also walking along a similar trail of thought, though less informed and articulate as you. Is there any readings that have inspired or aided this hypothesis that you can recommend?
>>
Have you played Asura's Wrath, OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 910x1389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 910x1389px
>>17505095

>Is there any readings that have inspired or aided this hypothesis that you can recommend?

This is all the result of me taking Timothy Leary seriously, and making my own reality tunnel. He spoke of 'monsters escaping from the lab' and I got tired of waiting for the monsters to appear - and I looked in the mirror and realized I was the monster he was refering to.

Why else would I be born just in time to make use of the technology necessary to become a monster? Why else would I be able to understand all this - despite dropping out of kindergarten - unless I really was a tool of Gaia? Why else would I get such powerful visions?

C.S Lewis said that if a desire exists that can't be satiated in this world, than the desire was made for another world - me and Timothy Leary say that the desire was designed by Gaia, to motivate us to accomplish her goals for her.

According to Timothy Leary, her goal is to manufacture post-larvals. I suppose that life on Earth is a blastocyst - we're a growth of tissue to support the development of Gaia's children. Soma are my personal evolutionary goal - my post-larval form.

Jacques Vallee was also valuable in getting a sense of the society and ecology these beings engage in, and illustrated how they relate to humanity - in some cases, he shows that humans can go to realms in the sky such as Magonia, or reproduce with the monsters. His newest book includes a story from Iceland where a woman described as having a very large head, coming to a woman and informing her that her baby was a changeling.

Terrence McKenna claims that after smoking DMT, he got the impression of having a very big head. The fact that DMT takes you to another realm is the vital clue, and the sensation of having a large head relates to apotheosis.

Finally, Julian Jaynes illustrates the pre-modern culture that had a more potent connection to Heaven than modern people do.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 1414x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1414x408px
>>17506041

He mentions that the ancient Sumerians made statues with big eyes - a feature that gray aliens and anime characters have in common. Pic related.

Jeremy Narby suggests in The Cosmic Serpent that the maninkari - the ancestors - are composed of light. Photonic molecules are possible, and a receiver such as the human body could 'pick up' these ancestors, as well as transmit them to other places. And the human shape of the photonic molecule would mean that the fleshly body was the best receiver to pick it up - moreover, the photonic molecule relies on the body to maintain it's shape.

The monsters are anime characters, it turns out. Human sexual selection - a strange preoccupation of ET's - will continue unchecked.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.