[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the real magic-users? I've been seeking out magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 24

File: nebula.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
nebula.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Where are the real magic-users?

I've been seeking out magic ever since I was young, primarily because the world as it appears is boring as hell. I want to see something supernatural, even if it kills me.

To this end, I've consulted with many so called "practitioners of the arts," both online and in real life. I am convinced that nearly all of them were frauds.

I've spoken with Theological Satanists, Angel-Worshipers, Psychics, a Voodoo-using man, Street Magicians (illusions would still be magic if it required spells/incantations instead of sleight of hand), White Spiders, and countless other people from countless other websites and forums.

Nearly every time, what they did was a mere trick, or they just wanted my money. I know a Cult Scheme when I see one.

The only weird "coincidence" that ever happened to me was this: One day, I spoke with a self proclaimed "Astronomancer," which I think basically means "Space Wizard." He talked to me about how the patterns of the stars affected human lives, and before he left he gave me an example. He said that tonight, I would have a strange dream.

I did everything in my power to avoid that. I ate an ordinary bland meal, did not stay up too late, thought happy thoughts before I went to bed, the whole nine yards. However, when I woke up in the morning, I had faint memories of a terrible nightmare the night before. Most of it was stricken from my mind, but I never had a good memory in the first place.

I can probably chalk that one up to coincidence, but it was exciting nonetheless.

So /x/, I ask you, where are the real magic-users? If you've met one, please tell me the truth, and if you have their email/website let me know.
>>
>>17487492
magic users don't often talk to people about magic unless they are able to be able to use some themselves just saying.
>>
>>17487503

Funny, I've heard a few people say the exact same thing.

You know what I think? I think those people are charlatans who use that phrase to explain why they can't actually show any magic.

I don't need a lot, just something small. Move a table, put a thought in my head that's not mine, blind me for a second, put a hex on me for an hour. C'mon, that shouldn't be too hard for some of the "master wizards" I've run into.
>>
I do not know of real magicians, but I have met a psychic before, if that counts. The "good ones" will seek you out if they want to help you and if it is in their power to do so. I'm sorry, but that is all I have been able to deduce so far from that one encounter. Good luck.
>>
>>17487492
Magic isn't real.
>>
>>17487492
May all of your McDonald's French Fries forever be cold.

You will see some "change" in your future, friend. Fear not for it won't weigh heavily on you.
>>
>>17487526

Oh hooray, this sorry bit again. Obviously not "all" of my fries will be cold, because today I am going to go and purchase some fries straight at the counter, and they will be hot.

Also, what a wonderfully vague prediction you gave me. Of course things are going to change in my future you idiot, everything changes all the time!
>>
>>17487492

If you're willing to die for this discovery, then follow that path. No, I'm not saying kill yourself. I'm saying go somewhere a little less safe than /x/.
>>
>>17487538

I've been to quite a few unsafe places in my life, most in search for the otherworldly, hence the part where I mentioned how I've spoken with many of these people in real life. Not all of them were very civil.

I only came here because it is purported to have several people who are knowledgeable on the subject, and I've starting to run up against a wall, to be quite honest.
>>
I've been facing the same thing you have op. But let me tell you my experience. I can't prove it obviously it's the Internet. In a moment of impending anguish I was visited by a demon and a fallen angel. The demon told me to strike my father with sickness. The fallen angel told me if I practiced demonick magic my life would be good.

Now you bet this freaked me out.

If you e talked to so many then you probably heard of visualizing colored energy for magic, black for death especially. So while I was being mistreated by my father one day I was filled with rage and I started imagining black enrgy at him. But then I stopped and turned on my mother. I know it's shitty, I halfway didn't think it would work. But he cares more for her than himself. The next morning she came home with stomach flu. And he told me he knows it's his fault because of what he did, that was after I channeled black energy from my home to her at her workplace.
>>
>>17487542

People won't tell you about magic, even if they can throw fireballs. They don't know you. Why the heck would they show you anything?

You need to get away from people. Pack up supplies to survive in the wild for a week. Go to a protected national park. It has to be a protected park. There is a reason they are protected and it's not because the gov cares about plants and animals. Hike in real deep. Have fun.
>>
File: 1457678313816.jpg (92KB, 640x717px) Image search: [Google]
1457678313816.jpg
92KB, 640x717px
>>17487492
i made the same experience, talked to lots of people too, it came down to either

1) roleplayers (who just fall victim to their own selective perception) who enjoy pretending to be wizards cause it makes their life a bit more interesting, but they have no powers they can demonstrate, just throwing "psi balls" around and talk about their totally real astral travels (yet can't do shit in the astral realm, like visiting you or anything, its just lucid dreaming)
2) genuine schizophrenics (explains itself)
3) frauds who just want to make money

i remember I even offered people 2000€ for a quick, 5 minute magic demonstration, tell me something you cant possibly know about myself, or move something in my room, the money will be yours

a lot of people tried but no one came even close

kek
>>
>>17487492
master wizard here ama
>>
Also op I hate to tell you but the most magic I've seen (super human strength, super human balance [its wierd], knowing things you can't possibly know, death magic, I've seen all of these things. In people who are either possessed or are heavily steeped in demonic magic)
>>
>>17487550
>they don't know you

That is incorrect, actually. We can't meet up if a prior meeting was not already arranged. I contacted them by phone/email/friends, and most of them agreed to meet me.

Some were very excited for a "pupil," but they asked absurd things of me, and could not even show the most elementary of spells that they claimed to have mastered.

You bring up an interesting point about the national parks. Maybe I will schedule a few solo-hikes later on. Thanks for the tip
>>
I don't have to explain anything I'm a wizard..
>>
>>17487547
strike sickness on yourself in the same way
>>
>>17487492
OP, let me tell you of my experiences.

I, too, looked for proof of "something" else out of the ordinary when I was younger, and I found absolutely nothing. Thus, I concluded that three possibilities remain:

1. Magick does not exist. It never has, it never will, Magick is simply the existence of illusion and coincidence. Oh, the Shaman summoned a plague of locusts and one arrived a week later? Or would those locusts have come regardless? People who claim to know Magick are liars and just want to big themselves up without being able to provide any proof of their convictions.

2. Magick is real, and very well hidden; perhaps you do really need to delve heavily into spiritualism to be able to harness it, perhaps the only way is by calling on Demons or Angels etc. but because of the potentially negative side-effects of these things, I'm not willing to take the risk, so I will never witness it for myself.

3. Magick is real, but a long lost art. It is possible that it exists and we just don't know how to harness it. At one point, fire existed and was "magick" before we learnt what it was and how to harness it, so was lightening etc. Who's to say we know everything there is to know about the world? Maybe a day will come where we do discover magick, or maybe it'll simply be technology so advanced it appears magickal to all except the brightest minds.

I have not seen any proof of real magick in all my years OP, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it only means that me, myself, I'm very skeptical. The only way I could think to summon it is by using spirits to affect the changes themselves, but again, I wouldn't like to find out personally.
>>
>>17487558

Sorry, but you just sound like another roleplayer to me. That whole bit with the "demon and fallen angel" proves that you either have a very active imagination, or you are genuinely crazy.

You really think you've seen super human strength/balance/death magic before? Christ.
>>
>>17487561
Why the fuck would I want that? I'm trying to avoid the stomach flu right now not get it. I just washed the house in ammonia so I WONT catch it. And played around with some white energy idek.
>>
>>17487560
If you can't explain anything, than you are a fraud.
>>
>>17487559

I meant real "magic" users. Not nutters. Heh.
>>
>>17487565
demonic energy buffs demonic individual. since youre going to hell anyway might as well take the full ride
>>
>>17487564
Well I'll give you the story. At our church there was a witch. She tried to kill the pastor of Calvary chapel here in Florida with a pair of scissors. When they caught her she started throwing guys around like they were children. She was thin too. It took four guys to hold her down and wait for the police van. When they threw her in she proceeded to kick the door, buckling it outwards.

The balance thing was watching a woman who was gibbering walk across church pews in high heels in perfect balance.

And the death magic was from two people at a concert that said they could use magic. To prove it they stood behind a guy and concentrated on him. He fell to the ground with a heart attack. The. They did it with someone else. I don't know if they died honestly.

But if you tell me you are gonna believe in magic and not in demons then that is kinda odd.
>>
>>17487571
I believe in otherwordly beings. What they are called is of no consequence to me.

I'd love to have the news story for that first piece, seems like it would at least get a small mention in a paper somewhere. Can you tell me what day it happened on?
>>
>>17487575
Dude I have know idea. I'm shit with time. Besides what are they gonna say? Possessed witch tries to stab pastor? most people won't believe hose kind of things or want to. Look I can't prove it I'm just sharing personal stories.f you want, I have some stories that float around my family I can tell you. My family is spiritual so I believe it, but if you believe it's up to you.
>>
>>17487582
Stop spreading lies.
>>17487566
>>17487520
>>
>>17487571
thats a p dumb way to try to kill a pastor doe
>>
>>17487586
She planned on stabbing him *shrug* she WAS right behind him on stage before a deacon grabbed her
>>
There's no magic, only manipulation of chance.

Anything that would involve affecting physical matter or energy is simply not possible. Matter and energy cannot be created at will because every single particle is accounted for and is affecting every other particle.

To add even a single atom to the universe you'd have to restart it from the beginning.
>>
I have a few stories.

I'm currently a Mormon mission serving in the Philippines. Our "job" guess you could say is to share the gospel. But some of our area are in the middle of some provinces that are so far from cities and internet that they are pretty much still rural people.

The Philippines culture especially in the provinces is heavily surrounded with beliefs of moster, demons, and spirits. Namley aswangs, tik-tiks and demons. They believe in other worldy powers and perform rituals on a daily basis. (Some of which I have sat in on)

Mormons don't believe to much in ghost, but we do believe that Satan has real power over man if they give it to them. I have with some of my companies been called by some members to cast out some evil spirits from their home.
Most of the time it's just they have a bad feeling or something's bothering them, but one time... It was real

A 15 year old members daughter had been posesed as far as I can tell. She spoke in an extremely deep voice and had to be held down by 4 grown men. Mind you she is a 15 year old philippino. They are small. We sang a him, said a prayer, and cast out the devil. She came too a few minutes later and didn't have any memory of the past couple hours.

I don't believe in wizards, warlocks, or magitians having God like power... But I do believe that there are things we cannot see that can have power over us.
Op would recommend researching religious supernatural phenomena. It's really interesting and I have witnessed it. My friends and companions have many others stories, some of my companionsnare from the lower regons of the Philippines where deamon and monsters (other world power) is taught in schools.

Try there op. Theogy is interesting to say the least. And it's lore is amazing too.,,
>>
>>17487609
So there is no eating, because you don't poop brand new matter. We're people, not god
>>
>>17487492
>>17487506

Well there was someone here who said "may your breakfast eggs get slightly burned" after I had an argument where I told him he couldn't do anything.

A few days later I put some eggs in the frying pan and opened up my laptop. Went here but the website wouldn't load. While I was looking for a solution I forgot the eggs and they got slightly burned.

Is this the kind of thing you're looking for? Not very exciting really.
>>
astral fight me fgts
where and when?
>>
>>17487553

Not to mention people who ask questions to their phone, have slovenian vampire hunters call them and get locked up while browsing /x/ in the restroom.

Total crazies, these people.
>>
>>17487648
they might be crazy

really crazy REALLY CRAZY!!

Or just pretend to be crazy to make fun of people.

Who knows.
>>
>>17487492
>thinks he wants to find real magic
No you don't son. The effort required for humans to alter the fabric of reality require horrible practices. Use the deepweb, find the proper satanic bibles, use the blackest spell possible, it will work. I guarantee that if in preforming your magic you cause enough pain and loss, the spell will work, but only because of the engwry you have taken from the system.
>tldr, sacrifice a little girl in a circle on a moonless night in order to contact a lesser demon, drink her blood, offer him some, it will work.
No one wants to be able to do "magic" for what it costs.
>>
>>17487492
OP what is this 'White Spider' of which you speak?
>>
>>17487609

Except particles and energy pop in and out of existence all the time against all our current laws of physics.

"The micro-universe of the quantum is bizarre in comparison to the macro-universe. Particles pop in and out of existence in defiance of the laws of conservation (matter can neither be created nor destroyed). Different particles can be in the same place at the same time, or can even be in every possible place at the same time. One of the most important aspects of the quantum realm is that nothing can be predicted with certainty. The randomness observed in subatomic events, as well as the inability to determine both the momentum and the location of any given particle at the same moment in time, has led to the uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics, which states that only the probability of a given event can be predicted"
>>
>>17487720
Just another cliche 2spooky cult. They have a few members near my area, but they don't really do anything, so the few people who know about them don't even care.
>>
I have had some very interesting experiences with magery.

Most of the magic we get here on earth seems to be pretty scrub-grade since we don't have any decent psi-tech available and the body-soul connections we have don't seem to be nearly as powerful as would be useful.

However, I have still had the following occur which I have had the privilege of seeing myself:

While performing a gesture-based ritual skyward a shooting star passed through the area I was reaching towards.

This happened again, months later, while asking the moon for guidance in a magical matter. I figure seeing a shooting star is a pretty decent confirmation for asking the universe for assistance.

Other experiences I have had have been with my dad. In the first case I used moldavite to fill myself with energy, which i concentrated into my hand and then I pushed my hand to his hand with the intent of physically healing his body (he was an alcoholic at the time) which caused him to lock up and then fall over onto the ground.

He has no history of seizures or epilepsy so that was weird. He didn't even fully believe it was possible so it seems unlikely to have been a placebo. He was always apprehensive of my moldavite collection afterward.

Another time I spun a lot of energy into a large garnet, which I had intended to induce a sort of kundalini rising event. I then introduced this stone to my dad once more, and when he held it (and without me explaining what was supposed to happen) he started fucking crying with no explanation and he couldn't figure out why. I suspect it overstimulated his root chakra, or it blew out some blockages because he later noted that he felt more "in control" as he put it.

I have had a psychic friend engage in a throat-chakra related thing and during that time I started hearing some faint whispering coming from weirdly close to my ears despite her not actually being that close to my head when this happened.

Those are the most confirming experiences for me.
>>
>>17487733
I've never heard of this group. What do they do?
>>
>>17487742 here

BTW, if you want some good fuckin' magic and spiritual energy, get a hold of some moldavite.

Shit's way more legit than most stones. I've got at least a couple thousand invested into a pile of moldavite (not avoidable since it goes for at least $10 per gram, so a decent piece can cost over $100).
>>
>>17487748

As I said earlier, they don't do very much at all. The all pretend to be "messed up" or whatever, but it's pretty obvious that they just want attention. The only reason I contacted one of them was to see if they actually knew any magic.

I talked to one of their guys, this scrawny kid with bright blue eyes. We talked for a bit, and he was being purposefully vague and mysterious, so I told him to cut the bullshit and show me magic.

I pissed him off, and he "put a curse" on me. His hand-waving theatrics were embarrassing to watch.

So yeah, no magic there. Protip: If someone willingly claims to be a part of a cult, they probably aren't.
>>
Just a heads up, I've been assembling one of the best libraries on magick and occultism on the internet for the last like four years using this board as a base.

>>17487741

I've got everything from Crowley's unpublished Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection to the original German Illuminati papers.

36.9 gigs of texts, and 5200 folders. That's over twice the size of Grimoar.cz or Sacred-Texts, with more exclusive content, and a good deal of shit lifted from TO.bz.

Enjoy.
>>
>>17487754

You have unpublished works? That's intriguing. I'll take a look when I have some spare time.

Thanks
>>
>>17487751
What sort of curse? Give me all the specifics you have about the incantation/language/hand movements.

I happen to know quite a lot about jinxes and curses, so please, let me see if this guys a fake or not
>>
>>17487777
Okay, but this is a waste of time for the both of us.

He got pretty steamed, and he started moving his right hand in this sort of figure-eight pattern while his left hand was spazzing out. As I said before, it was very cringey.

He was saying what I can only assume where a bunch of made-up words, or some butchered Latin he got off of Google Translate. He was standing while all this was happening.

After he was done role-playing, he told me that I would die from a spider's bite in three weeks. I laughed at him and left.

I'm not worried about this at all. I've been "cursed" many times by this frauds, including once today if you look through this thread. Not one of them has come true, because a curse is just a threat that's supposed to trigger your paranoia so you begin connecting dots that aren't there.

This isn't my first occult rodeo
>>
>>17487742
I've heard about using stones. You got an email or something? I have some questions.
>>
>>17487788
Erm, I hate to say this, but the kid's hand motions were on point for a death curse. The figure eight was actually the infinity sign, representing the inevitable death and rebirth for all life.

Since you don't know what language he was speaking, I can't know either, but it might not be good.

When did this happen?
>>
>>17487750
>moldavite trader detected
>>
>>17487798
Sure, hit me at [email protected].
>>
>>17487805
I do not sell my moldavite. I collect it for my own arcane purposes.

I do, however, buy a piece every time i pass through a gem fair that happens to have some available. I have found that it suits my needs.

If I had the amounts of moldavite that a moldavite trader could get, I'd have ascended already.
>>
>>17487804

Lucky for you I write down all my meetings, including dates. It was February 27th, 2016.

Also, you can quit with your spooky premonition talk. I'm not going to die today, or anytime soon.
>>
being a legit mage is so fundamentally different from normal none of us want to talk about it. you cant even pretend to be normal as the gods will prove otherwise. besides, its a personal journey.

anyways there is a reason that wizards are portrayed as old men because the pre reqs are insane. master your mind body and emotions. each one takes forever and is hard as fuck. i did it for other reasons i had no clue what i was getting into though i have the sight due to genetics.. without the sight you will be shit tier.. i think.
>>
>>17487814
I suppose writing a coherent sentence isn't a magic power.

Again, just another bullshit reason for why you can't show us magic. I wouldn't persecute a mage, in fact, I'm very very interested in it.

There is no reason to hide from me.
>>
>>17487813
Well... Okay. Just be careful, alright?
>>
>>17487817

Lmao, you still don't believe me? Okay, how about this. I love proving you people wrong.

He said that I would die in the late afternoon, so I'm going to post a reply to this comment every fifteen minutes for the next 2 hours.

That should prove that what you know about curses is bullshit written up by people who want your money.
>>
That space wizard didnt do any magic.

He just understood the ways that stars can effect humans and their lives. Its only magic to you because you dont know what he does.
>>
>>17487822
You may wish to perform a banishment ritual just in case.

That way you'll know for sure that the curse-caster is a scrub.

If you do die though then you'll know that you were the scrub all along.

Win/win! In the former you get to live, in the latter you prove curses are real.
>>
>>17487817
first 15 minutes. I may have a busted leg, but I could still defend myself against a fucking spider
>>
>>17487547
Why does it have to be evil just because of its color?

You sure it wasnt something else that caused it? Intention? Focus?
>>
>>17487759
Yeah, most of it is Crowley's like diaries and commentaries on typescripts and drafts, but there are a few papers he intended to circulate but never got around to.
>>
Demonic possesions ? It's all bullshit.

It's just people who convince themselves that they are possessed and then behave like they think they would be supposed to.

Speaking like a demon ? That's a nice party trick, but everyone can do it, I even taught how to do it to a couple of friends.

Inhuman strength ? Anyone on the right mental condition could pump enough adrenaline in his blood and go beyond the normal strength output.

Loss of memory ? More crap, it just the person wishing to distance himself from his act of idiocy, they remember perfectly they just pretend not to acknowledge it.

The truth is that everyone is a fucking idiot, they keep filling people's head with crap and get surprised then the shit comes out.
>>
>>17487873
It appears to me that emotions and energies are perceived with various colors depending on what type of energy is involved. So often you'll see something evil with a darker aura, for example.

So of course, since colors have various implicit meanings, you can use that in your visualizations to create a particular effect.
>>
Guess OP is dead. He hasn't checked in like he said he would.
>>
File: 3465176094691.jpg (77KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
3465176094691.jpg
77KB, 550x550px
>>17487963
kek
>>
>>17487907
>Demonic possesions ? It's all bullshit.

Schizophrenia and psychosis is demonic possession. Just because it can be diagnosed doesn't mean it's not paranormal, and people who talk about demons may very well be possessed by them, you're just too narrowminded to understand that it's possible.
>>
File: socwo.jpg (5KB, 211x250px) Image search: [Google]
socwo.jpg
5KB, 211x250px
>>17487866
>51 minutes ago

All Hail the White Spider, bitch
>>
>>17487843
Could you go into more detail? Space Wizard sounds pretty interesting to me
>>
>>17487975
It's far more likely that he forgot about this thread, or deleted it and went to go do something else. Don't let your RP boner rip through your khakis
>>
>>17487994

I wonder if he took my advice and it's on his way to a national park.
>>
File: 1436546427508221.jpg (53KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1436546427508221.jpg
53KB, 403x403px
OP... ?

lol
>>
>>17488012
I don't think he would. There's a fuckton of spiders in the forest
>>
Is OP dead or what?
>>
Angelic magic prevents negative influences and demonic encourages them. Reality being people are by far the worst. And so what's known is prevented from being explained.
>>
the problem with talking about true magic is you run into all sorts of problems trying to properly communicate it with normal language because a lot of it exist outside of normal perception or people get caught up in pointless terms like "angels" or "satan" or even "energy"/vibration, when really they mean abstract metaphysical concepts that have presented themselves in a particular manner to coincide with our senses and potentially attempt some form of communication.

no one truly masters magic they simply just get really good at filling in the gaps of the mind and the soul to form an inkling of understanding of the grand plan, which is ultimately unknowable in our present conditions as beings.

you cant get anywhere once you can account for what you dont know
>>
>>17488783
*unless you can account for what you dont know

and further more magic is barely rooted in physical affairs like moving tables and shit, of course it can be done, but anyone who is capable of that isnt going to go throwing that shit around at parties. but as you can imagine it involves more things like divination and out of body journeys
>>
Update. I felt like shit so I imagined white energy flowing into my mum while she slept. She woke up with the sickness gone. Assuming that's what happened
>>
File: images (2).jpg (15KB, 486x302px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
15KB, 486x302px
OP is dead, I'll be taking your questions now
>>
>>17488855
This is ridiculous.
>>
>>17488855
is that spider magical ?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (14KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
14KB, 443x332px
>>17488861
Come at me bro
>>
>>17488869
I think this quints get speaks for me
>>
>>17488886
I'm a little rusty
>>
>>17487492
Search on YouTube for "Demon Magicians" please.

Also, please give the video a chance - don't be so quick to dismiss it. If, after 10 minutes you aren't at least CURIOUS, then I apologize to you.

I understand sleight of hand and misdirection, but some of the things in those videos require manipulation of matter to pull off. There is no other explanation.

Also, if you don't believe in demons, then you can attribute the feats to real magic, if you will.
>>
>>17488923

Kek, I think he's dead.

But thanks for the link anyway.
>>
File: PepAYY.jpg (54KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
PepAYY.jpg
54KB, 499x499px
MEME
A
G
I
C
>>
No joke, a spider crawled up my desk and really close to my arm while I was reading this thread. Nearly gave me a fucking heart attack
>>
>>17487542
have you tried coming here to east eu?
maybe you will find something interesting here altough i must warn you to avoid the gypsies, they are frauds. people here do not care about aliums or whatever so you will either find something real or a nutjob.
>>
>>17487624
>ass-wangs

hehe hehe hehe
>>
>>17487639
i will meet you at the daemon tower

not the old one, the new one that Belial is building.

Do you have Astral Map?

Its on Lucifer Avenue.
>>
>>17488990
Can I come and watch? I'm usually just hanging over on Beelzebub Terrace
>>
>>17487927
>something evil with a darker aura

like... blacks?
>>
>>17489007
yeah sure just be careful the deamon police is all over the place with the upcoming olympics and what not. no loitering.
>>
>>17489023
Cool, thanks for the tip friend
>>
>>17487492
>I want to see something supernatural, even if it kills me.
Then your path has already begun.
>Where are the real magic-users?
Having more fun that they'd have in trying to teach you anything.
>>
>>17487563
>I'm not willing to take the risk, so I will never witness it for myself.
That applies to so much more in life than just magic.
>>
magic can't ever be proved, op. there will always be a science and a magic explanation for everything that happens
>>
>>17487813
>including dates
When does this journal start?
>>
>>17489156
GDI. The one time I meet someone that would actually be worth proving the paranormal to, and some whack ass cult makes him a kill. Fuck you.
>>
>>17489178
he probably did it on purpose and is reading now and laughing how everyone thinks he is dead.
>>
>>17489178
>proving the paranormal

Kek
>>
>>17489272
>this much doubt
>>
File: HqyfN5E.jpg (255KB, 1180x1280px) Image search: [Google]
HqyfN5E.jpg
255KB, 1180x1280px
Crowley.
>>
File: tumblr_mjfabsAGlV1r426i4o1_250.gif (1MB, 245x112px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjfabsAGlV1r426i4o1_250.gif
1MB, 245x112px
>>17487492
To use it publiclly, lose personal life and government after you.
>>
>>17487492
M A G I C
A
G
I
C

I S
S

F A K E
A
K
E
>>
>>17487492
That is the worst "coincidence" ever. All dreams are strange.
>>
>>17487556
how do i grind runecrafting
>>
>>17487609
only manipulation of chance

but that's still anomaly anon, and there's nothing non physical, if you were to keep going with that objective mentality I agree with
>>
>>17487556
Why are runes so expensive? I'm a low level and the rune price on the grand exchange makes it damn near impossible to practice my magic.
>>
File: zebra spider.jpg (24KB, 383x255px) Image search: [Google]
zebra spider.jpg
24KB, 383x255px
>>17488855
>>17488883
CUTEC
U U U
T T T
E E
>>
File: 1458185511054.jpg (320KB, 1184x680px) Image search: [Google]
1458185511054.jpg
320KB, 1184x680px
>>17489509
So you have to practice fire making in order to run faster to gather more stix so you can make more money so you can buy your ruins from the grand exchange so you can train your magic skill
>>
>ITT: "Prove my arbitrary and narrow definition of a thing is true or false because I am incapable of forming an opinion without corroboration"
>>
>>17489588
found the newfag that can't triforce
>>
>>17487510
good call

>>17487492
I saw magic happen to a kind of wizard once although he did not cause it but the nature of who he was and his power brought it about. He passed away many years ago.

>>17487609
>There's no magic, only manipulation of chance.

This statement is what I would expect from someone who blindly believes that the power of reason is all we have. If you believe that you will NEVER encounter magic

>>17489416
wise advice
>>
>>17489651
>If you believe that you will NEVER encounter magic
This. /thread
>>
>>17489657

an you are here why?
>>
>>17488923
Has anyone done this here?
>>
>>17489698
Because a very, very long time ago, I realized logic can only steer if there is emotion to drive it. Try to read the post again.
>>
File: 1426744306994.gif (879KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1426744306994.gif
879KB, 500x400px
>tfw you're a wizard and magic does real
>>
>>17488923
>>17489738

illusionist here,
That webseries is stupidity of the highest degree.

The only reason people in the magic community don't say anything is because it only enhances the impact of the magic.

Its clever gimmicks, magnets, tubes, wires, safety pins and sleight of hand. Oh and lots and lots and lots of "TV magic" aka "editing".
>>
File: 1314861625.60979590.jpg (254KB, 600x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1314861625.60979590.jpg
254KB, 600x1175px
Some people search their entire lives for something 'real'. Searching won't find it; you have to do it, and suddenly it will be everywhere.
>>
>>17489798

whatever, I like the look of them
>>
>>17489588
>>
So OP was a troll? I mean the "I'm going to update every 15 minutes" seemed a little bit shady.
>>
>>17491080
Maybe, but still

>implying there aren't people who spend more than 2 hours a day on /x/
>>
>>17491084
But going from "I will update every 15 minutes" to being lost for 24 hours almost is pretty extreme.
>>
>>17491098
True

[Spoiler]He's dead[/Spoiler]
>>
I've done magic on acid. ama op
>>
File: whitespider88#0-1-0-42.png (70KB, 800x424px) Image search: [Google]
whitespider88#0-1-0-42.png
70KB, 800x424px
>>17487492
>>
>>17487492
Legitimate magicians don't draw attention to themselves or talk about it with strangers (or anyone for that matter). Nor will they demonstrate their "abilities" either.

Most philosophies stress silence. They're advanced enough to not need any awe-inspiring reactions from people when they see miracles before them.

If you're fated to run into one, you'll simply know in subtle ways. Always be aware of your thinking, emotions and perceptions.
>>
On behalf of all actual magic users everywhere, git gud.
>>
If you want to actual do the kind of stuff you want (influence the world, events, physical things) all you have to do is will them into acting the way you want. Say you want a nice breeze on a hot day, all you have to do is want there to be wind and there'll be wind. You might also begin to notice small coincidences that will become more frequent as time goes on, things like talking to your mom about a new recipe you think she'd like and then seeing the same recipe later on the internet or something ie there's no way those to events could have influenced eachother, they just happen. Good luck.
>>
>>17492140
Fuck, I've actually started noticing the coincidences. Just strange little things that I remember/write about, and then suddenly someone brings it up within the hour, or the next day

I once joked that the only way I would get a parking spot would be if someone in the reserved section died, and two days later a woman crashed her automobile right outside the lot

I thought I was going fucking crazy
>>
>>17487492
Learn what a meme really is ... that's all you're experiencing
>>
>>17487492
Magick isn't what it assume it to be imo

It is an incredibly personal pursuit that brings you closer to the core of everything below surface reality. Mental phenomena like synchronicity,l and premonitions is achieved through rituals which breakdown conditioning and expand consciousness

It's not about little parlor tricks like moving a table win your brain like many people think
>>
>>17487492
To learn of our ways, you must first confront... THE GRAND WIZOWD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2ArIg1Btp8
>>
>>17489651
>>17489657
If magic was real I would have figured it out. I'm expecially adept at finding what I seek.
The only thing I found is an embarassing amount of coincidences, not even a single speck of magic.

As far I see there's only chance manipulation, all the rest can only be experienced through hallucinations, lucid dreams and delusions.
>>
>>17492500
Find the connection between chance manipulation, hallucinations, lucid dreams, and the imagination. Then see how much you can imagine into reality. Real magic is self-trickery. It works because all is one ;)
>>
>>17492500
>If <x> was real I would have figured it out
That's terrible logic, given that even a single tricky magical being has ever existed. It isn't impossible to deceive you.
>>
>>17492510
/thread
>>
>>17487563
i feel the same way essentially, i feel like if anything remotely supernatural was ever proven to exist it would make all the other absurd shit more likely as well. i would like this very much but to this day it hasn't happened, which is really discouraging.
>>
>>17492172
Did you get the parking spot?
>>
>>17494772
Nope. Dramatic Irony at work, I suppose
>>
>>17494825
That's tough anon, maybe someone else will die and a vacancy will open up. I'll will it all I can for you.
>>
File: 9ed.jpg (27KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
9ed.jpg
27KB, 500x442px
>>17487492
start by looking for the magic in the ordinary things
>>
>>17487492
The way I see it, if magic actually does exist than the real wizards and shit will probably hide it from the filthy, unworth mortals.

By that logic, anyone who openly claims to be capable of magic is almost certainly just an attention whore, high, a roleplay fag, or a scam artist.
>>
File: is.png (221KB, 590x422px) Image search: [Google]
is.png
221KB, 590x422px
>>17488759
No, it's ignorance that creates all demons. It's using the programmers tools while thinking like a character of the world.

All magic must be done as god, to have no fear.
Good and evil don't exist.
Shivoham, Shivoham.
>>17495482
And end by knowing the extraordinary in all of it.

Once there was a wind god, ad the other gods were hassling him. "Oh you aren't worshipped as the messenger" said fire, as he laughed with his flaming sword.

"You aren't as charitable as me" said water

And so wind ran away. He stopped workin and sure enough everything fell apart. The Gods themselves were distraught that the once beautiful seas were choked with slime, and no longer charitable, and that fire wasn't worshipped anymore, because air became a precious commodity.

So yeah, basically, respect your breath, don't abuse your breath, as it delivers life to you, and all the ash that is in any stick, or snake, from burning. It's what makes all sweetness in the fruit, it is what makes for good sex.
>>
>>17495648
they all hide in plain sight. All are worthy, just at different levels of receptivity, or depending on how you look at it, even the unworthy are held with love and compassion. We can only learn that which we are willing to learn, and we can only receive that which we give. When we experience the contrary to this, it is because we are behaving as if we are contrary.
>>
File: WKy3aAp.jpg (224KB, 1048x1487px) Image search: [Google]
WKy3aAp.jpg
224KB, 1048x1487px
>>17487492
not in the way you believe it exists.

Memetics, propaganda, NLP. basically anything that can subconsciously influence thought on a greater scale.

>pic related

Ebola Chan is a living sigil. if enough believe and feed her energy, she becomes an egregore. Every time you reply to it in a thread and grant the sigil “good luck", you power her up subconsciously. this nigger from /bmw/ just posted it everywhere for months on end. End result was the Ebola scare in Africa.

Eventually, some 4cucks got so into it that one decided to tell Africans. they refused to go to get checked or receive medication and I believe 6 died (not certain).

This is magic in its truest sense. it's why subliminal messages are flashed on television. why companies use certain shapes and colors for their logos. it's all influential, unconsciously.

if you can make enough people subconsciously believe something, it will happen. take a look at all of the supposed 9/11 warnings.
>>
File: OrdinatorMW.png (1MB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
OrdinatorMW.png
1MB, 600x1000px
>>17487492
>I had faint memories of a terrible nightmare the night before
Stop telling foolish lies, false incarnate.
>>
File: fringechan.png (32KB, 800x506px) Image search: [Google]
fringechan.png
32KB, 800x506px
If you want to learn about magick and the metaphysical, then come visit us at /fringe/.
>>
>>17495784
Go away, retard.
>>
>>17487553
>Say something incredibly vague that could apply to just about every living creature alive
>See! I'm psychic!
>Do a trick that you can find in one of those "impress your friends" books for kids
>See! I am a powerful wizard!
>Sit around in your mothers basement all day fermenting in your stench and pretending to fuck your imaginary friend while posting shit you made up on the spot online
>See! My third eye has opened!
>>
Maybe learn to do something for yourself?

Ever read the poem where Thor goes around pouting that no one is strong enough to defend earth? No he fucking became strong enough to be the change he wanted to be.

You want a wizard go out and be one. Stop crying.
>>
>>17495784
>that can subconsciously influence thought on a greater scale
And then you run into a psychopath, who literally gives zero fucks about your thought patterns, and the meme comes crashing down in an instant. It's not wrong to think of psychopaths as living meme hazards.
>>
>>17496475
Your newfaggotry is still apparent even though you finally have an understanding of board culture and the value it carries.
>>
>>17487492
My first ex claimed she was a witch and when i broke up with her she cursed me to be alone and sad forever and so far the curse has been working
>>
>>17496515
Also going from her reading my palm in a past life I was apparently Bloody Mary's lover and that she's protecting me from the supernatural soo
>>
Sheeiiit hole up u ain't ask me I tell ya about muh Magik I'm a negromancer Ama
>>
>>17487492
Magic doesn't exist.

Sorry I know it hurts people's feelings and beliefs here but it isn't real. Illusions and tricks are real but they are based in science and facts.

Nobody has any evidence and anyone that says otherwise is lying.
>>
>>17496887
>it hurts
BRB, an hero time.
>>
old magic is dead
now we are in the age of meme magic
>>
>>17492239
but it could be if you wanted. to move a table wit your brain
>>
File: donyoudare.jpg (99KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
donyoudare.jpg
99KB, 500x375px
>>
>>17496887

You are lying.

What is your evidence of your claims?

protip: you have none
>>
>>17496887
Indeed.

>>17498842
The evidence is the complete lack of evidence.
I do wish magic was real, move stuff with my mind and fly around like I do in my lucid dreams.

Alas, that's not going to happen.
I tried, I cant move even the smallest speck of dust, I can't change my body's gravity, I can't do nothing of anything considered paranormal. All people who claim it's real are all frauds, deluded or hallucinating.
There is simply no way to directly manipulate matter with your mind, there would be measurable effects, even if infinitesimal.

Perhaps it's for the best, imagine if people inadvertently split atoms while trying to conjure a cupcake.
>>
>>17499497
>There is simply no way to directly manipulate matter with your mind, there would be measurable effects, even if infinitesimal.

I can make a girl orgasm without touching her.
>>
The way I see it (at least in my religious practices), magic is sort of like prayer, but with more "pizzazz". You perform a ritual, ask the gods for guidance or assistance, thank them, and you go about your day.
>>
File: 1458610043867.gif (965KB, 321x388px) Image search: [Google]
1458610043867.gif
965KB, 321x388px
>>17499531
>>
>>17499497
>I do wish magic was real
Have you tried cloudbursting yet? What did/do you think of it?
>>
>>17487492
see, you're seeking it out with doubt in your heart. you will be blind to the truth until you are open.
>>
>>17499599
Or dead. If you read the thread, OP is a kill.
>>
Hey just wondering if anyone on x had has success with orgone?
It apparently is able to cure possession and remove aliens.
>>
>>17487492

I have an experience that might would satisfy partially your needs as for im kind of a seeker too that just... happen to manage a grasp of this kind of things...
leave me some way to contact you email/ a group of fb, wsp.
>>
>>17496529
Tell her that she is mentally ill. Turn 360 degees 3 times. Suck your dick. Cut of your left nut and then smush the right one. Cough in the direction of the moon while you hold the left nut in your right hand. Hold it and cough for aproximately 14 seconds. If it's a dry cough then your intestinal organs should be fine. Lay down start blinking rapidly and shit yourself. If you fail to shit yourself you must piss in your mouth from your laying position. Turn on any Adele song and ask yourself what is the next step. If you don't know then you are fucked and must commit suicide. If you know what to do then you don't have to sleep. Her curse is now reflected onto her.
>>
>>17487754
can you please pass me the abramelin book with the operation of 18 months instead of 6 months and with all the squares complete?
thx in advance.
>>
>>17487814
there are 2 things that i support to you
1) master your mind body and emotions.

the reason i think of that is because whatever ''force'' is going to bend in your favor, its not going to bend for a man who is a sellout, when i say sellout i mean for mundane and not so mundane things.

2) i did it for other reasons i had no clue what i was getting into.

same thing happens to me, except... i did not have anyone who were teaching me or
initiated me (kind of you are implying this) then i was more empirical and try to keep my belief in integrity...
the sad part is... i dropped that way, not because i did not want more of that, but more because i could not endure all the things that were happening at the moment... i felt out... but i plan to restart all of it... and learn from my previous mistake...
>>
>>17487520
magic isnt real... in our reality. however, it could be in a separate quantum reality. good luck.
>>
>>17491785

> They're advanced enough to not need any awe-inspiring reactions from people when they see miracles before them.
^
that is correct, indeed is part of the faith it holds the miracle, if they would be surprised then they would not have the faith to it, something like that is the meaning of this.

> If you're fated to run into one, you'll simply know in subtle ways. Always be aware of your thinking, emotions and perceptions.
^
that is correct too, when you encounter 2 choices path, and you know what the good and the bad is... its not just to take the ''good'' and its done... its about WHY you are taking the good and refusing the bad... at that moment you take the good one and get your small reward... a reward people knowing about this will know about.
>>
>>17487584
Stop denouncing any opinion you don't like as a lie.
>>
>>17487492
>where are the real magic-users?

they sit on the board of directors for large corporations
>>
I am part of a coven of witches( we are not satanists, those are different people!!!) And during our yule celebrations( the celebration of the winter solstice) and we usually put little notes into a cauldron with good blessings to people that we put in and then set alite to send the energy out to people. So I put mine in wishing that my grandmas tumor go away. I was skeptical but I figured, what the hell yolo. And put my card in. I put all my motherfucking hope and love into that card and suddenly, a few days later I got a call from my mom and dad that her tumor had just vanished and the doctors were calling it a miracle. I still doubt it to this day and frankly, I don't know what the hell happened. All I know is, that what I saw can't be explained.
>>
>>17496475
More like
>Bark!
>No.
>Speak!
>No.
>Roll over!
>No.
>I even offered you a treat. You're so dumb you can't do it.

/thread
>>
>>17487563

Oh, hey, you sound pretty interesting!
I also feel the same way about magic, although I have an extra point:

4, Magic is real, but its source is either an egoist / selfish focus or "evil" itself.
So real practitioners CAN'T tell about their secrets if they want to maintain their powers.

4a, Egoist magic
You have to be selfish. If you can be a self-loving douchebag, magic will serve you.
But you have to focus only on yourself.
Thoughts have power, so these people focus only on their ego - and lo, magic empowers their ego.

4b, Evil magic
If you want to use magic, you have to become the opposite of "normal".
Love, compassion and "simple life" is for the mundanes.
Evil can break through reality and can fuck things up.
Obviously, these magic users have to keep their psychopathic dark arts secret - also they can't use it for loving and helping reasons (magic doesn't work like that).

What do you think?
This would explain a lot of things (for example: why is our world so corrupt and unbalanced, why are some people unbelieveably wealthy while others are poor).
>>
>>17487559
>Maybe I will schedule a few solo-hikes later on.
Don't listen to him anon! You'll disappear and probably die. Look up The Missing 411. Survivors remember nothing. Most are found dead. Anon is being cheap and wants to see headlines in the newspaper for entertainment. I fucking mean it, I'm not kidding around here. Don't. Fucking. Do it.
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.