[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so 2015 is over and there was no nuclear war was John Titor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

File: Hipster.jpg (161KB, 682x526px) Image search: [Google]
Hipster.jpg
161KB, 682x526px
so 2015 is over and there was no nuclear war
was John Titor a load a shit?
>>
Yes
What did you expect you raging faggot
>>
Stop making multiple John Titor threads, keep it in one.
>>
>>17485562
can't say i expected anything else. but most of /x/ was lapping that shit up.
>>
He said himself that there are multiple timelines. Not sure why anyone expected what he said to come to pass.
>>
>>17485553
We are all stuck in the same time line. There is no way out.
>>
>>17485553
Nope it did happen, it just split the timelines.
Think back to it, whay happened in syria.
Do you remember Chicago yet?
>>
>>17485553
Almost all spooky shit is bullshit. Just enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>17485579
dude what the hell are you talking about lmao
>>
>>17485553
>was John Titor a load a shit?
Hardly. Apparently he found a way to stop the war. Checkmate CERN
>>
>>17485553
This photo has been debunked.

The camera he was holding is a confirmed 1940s era model.

The sweat shirt is sewed on a wool liner, popularly used in these times.

The t shirt was not ink pressed, you can spot the clearly defined crest that has been patched on. These types of shirts were worn popularly by college jocks of the time.

his hair? that isn't a desired cut. his hair is matted back from wearing those terrible 1940s era hockey helmets, probably why he still has on his uniform aka t shirt under the sweater.

his glasses? the side guards were popularly sold to people who wanted better visibility during snow lit sunny days.

basically, the american hipsters of today are just smitten by old timey canada.

fuck you OP for making me write this. fuck /x/ for entertaining you with their shitty bumps of your shitty post.
>>
Why is Cole Phelps there
>>
>>17485553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXFPH0jhoe8

this video kinda explains whats up, basically parallel universes and shit. I still don't but the john titty thing though
>>
>>17485610
Or delay it. How high is nuclear war if trump gets in?
What side gets attacked first?
Iran and Korea both tested nuclear-powered missles.
If anyone but trump gets in, we die basically. Just saying
>>
although he is a shit I think the things happen in different way in each time line or parallel universe.
>>
File: disappointment intensifies.jpg (13KB, 885x642px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment intensifies.jpg
13KB, 885x642px
>>17485553
>"there's going to be a nuclear war john titor said so"
>wow nothing fucking happened
>"p-p-parallel universe guise! that's all! TIME LINES MULTIPLE TIMES LINES IT'LL HAPPEN NEXT TRUST ME"

/x/ just keeps falling for the same shit every year
>>
>he kicks up a storm
>disappears
he failed, x.
He had a shot to stop shit from going wrong and he failed. R.I.P you bloody hero.
>>
The John Titor in this time line isn't the same one as the one who came before. This one probs won't even join the army. Different time lines different circumstances.
>>
Nobody Knows what's going on-Terrence McKenna
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 617x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 617x850px
>>17487322
>>
He probably altered the timeline by making the predictions.
>>
>>17487668
Probably
>>
>>17485553

actually the Berenstein Bears timeline ended in 2015 due to a nuclear war and fused with this one, which is why the Berenstein Bears threads didn't start appearing until 2015.
>>
>>17485935
It is almost shameful.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>"I'll go back and fix everything... unless of course this time machine works on multiverse theory. Good bye mom!"
>"....yep, multiverse theory"
>>
>>17487680
i will now make berenstein bears thread just to disprove you
>>
>>17485553
Part of me would like to say yeah its bullshit but honestly with alternate timelines then anything is possible. The only thing in the world that doesnt change is change.
>>
>>17485553

He looks like he is a focus puller on a film set with a preston unit in his hands and some google glass monitor specs to see picture. Also he is hiding in the crowd of exstras for a era film to be close to camera.
>>
>>17485553
nuke do not exist, everytime you read something about a nuclear war/bomb/missile you know it's a load of shit.
>>
>>17485935
It's also possible he got the date wrong or that we just delayed it.

>nukes in 5
>>
>>17485553

He is/was an engineer at Kquantus, a Mallinckrodt subsidiary est. 2019 This was supposed to be a test that ultimately ended up altering space-time. This is why /x/ will never again be the same. This is why existence itself will always seem a little "off the mark"
>>
>>17485579
>Do you remember Chicago yet?
Fucking kek bro
>>
John Titor was just a lucky person. If he pulled that stuff nowdays he would've been dismissed easily as a troll.
2000?2001? when internet was so much different. Very slow, less people, less sites etc.
Would've we been talking about him after so many years, if he instead posted all those storys in 2010 i.e.?
>>
>>17485572
>guys I know the future and can tell you that unless you pay a lot of money to my show and books that the world will end because of nukes. Oh also if it doesn't end then lol i guess me telling you about it actually stopped it so u should totally watch my show and buy my books pls
>>
>>17485553
titor was full of shit. the character was invented by the media to try to scare people into doing what they wanted which is nuclear de-armament

the problem is that neither side has ever actually dismantled any nukes. the missile agreement signed decades a ago was a joke . a photo op to put geezers minds at ease. not a real thing any ones military's are doing
>>
>>17485624
mad?
>>
>>17485788
No one in the US Government will listen to Trump if it came down to a "nuclear state."

To put that man in charge of a nuclear arsenal is fucking ridiculous.

It has to pass down through General to General.
Don't worry.
>>
File: Consider this!.gif (23KB, 301x200px) Image search: [Google]
Consider this!.gif
23KB, 301x200px
Maybe he stopped it from happening
>>
File: luka is a guy no matter what.png (9KB, 218x125px) Image search: [Google]
luka is a guy no matter what.png
9KB, 218x125px
>>17485553
>>
>>17489972
SHHHHH!! You want /pol/ in here? Cause that's how you get /pol/ in here.
>>
>>17487668
Hell even their constant presence would be a massive anomaly, even if time travel were possible
>>
>>17489801

he didn't write any books or have a show you fucking millennial.
>>
>>17489972
lol, you kidding me? You trying to tell me people will be insubordinate the president of the united states during a nuclear confrontation? Yeah fucking right.
>>
>>17485553
maybe we already reached the steins;gate worldline
>>
>>17490229
what's that supposed to be in the Sci;Adv universe anyway? ultimate determinism, seeing as all of the time travel itself was predetermined, making a sort of global timeline?
>>
Please stop
>>
File: danny.png (135KB, 565x398px) Image search: [Google]
danny.png
135KB, 565x398px
>>17485579
nice roleplay
>>
>>17485553
didnt someone say that in the event that time travel became possible for the human species, chances are that any catastrophic event would prompt time travelers to come stop it, and that's why we would never hear about them.
>>
>>17485579
As this poster said.

The nuclear explosion was not a violent one it was a spiritual one triggered by what you would percieve to be time travelers.

You see one day in the future man declared war on Ordained Man from a more Heavenly timeline only to the fault of all evil oriented timelines, since such a
bold move the Heavenly Order has been infiltrating all time lines while triggering events to expose rats and snakes while leaving clues of there being here and amongst us through different means such as remote controlled avatar human bodies more inclusive suits actual dimensional/time travel mental projection and hacking by psions etc.

Numbers in my post or future post will convey this independently and through explanation of linked variables.
>>
>>17485788
>TRUMP IS LE CRAZY
>>>>>>>/reddit/
>>
>>17485553
Come on, we all know by now that John Titor was from an alternate dimension, a parallel earth/timeline. what happened in his is not ours, he only slid into our so he could get that computer and then he left...

or, it was all made up by that dude in florida, but either way, fun times back then.
I remember being on those boards reading that shit over a decade ago....
>>
>>17492090
What computer?
>>
>>17492108
Do you not know anything about Titor?
>What are you even doing in this thread?
Google that shit motherfucker
>>
His influence made us jump timelines, you ignorant twat. He saved us all.
>>
>>17492196
Why would you just not explain to him?
>>
File: FUCKTARD.jpg (204KB, 731x960px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKTARD.jpg
204KB, 731x960px
>>17492251
why the fuck would I when the lazy ass can google it for himself.
I will never understand you lazy ass motherfuckers who can't do shit for themselves.
jesus fucking christ you lazy shits are fucking pathetic
half the fun and allure of /x/ related shit is doing the research and coming across shit on your own.
if you can't be bothered, fuck off.
>>
File: untitled-11[1].jpg (46KB, 362x512px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-11[1].jpg
46KB, 362x512px
>>17485553
#1. Hair, dead giveaway
#2. Aviator glasses for faggots who don't even fly
#3. Woolly sweater, dead giveaway, part 2
#4. University of Michigan football jersey.
#5. Handheld cameras definitely existed. Ever seen 1940's Hollywood paparazzi?
$6. Kill yourself before you make another thread
>>
>>17485624
Well, I'm glad you wrote it. I'd always wondered what was up with that pic.
>>
>>17492476
Thank you.
>>
File: autismo.png (415KB, 597x397px) Image search: [Google]
autismo.png
415KB, 597x397px
>>17492476
>>17487884
>>17485624
>Debunking picture not even related to Titor because OP didn't specify "Pic Unrelated"
>Autismo Army comes to the rescue
>>
I am new to all this, not an adult and i want to obtain more information of this topic. Ive read allmost all fora but still belive that lots of information is kept asecret.

Someone mentioned that thereis another thread aboit this ungoing? Please share it!

That'll be wonderfull.

(Haters inc!!!)
>>
>wearing a t-shirt and sunglasses makes you a hipster
Kill yourself
>>
File: cernxamples.png (169KB, 1054x792px) Image search: [Google]
cernxamples.png
169KB, 1054x792px
>>17485553
>Bob Marley was shot and killed in Jamaica, now in this universe he died from cancer in Miami
>Gremlins character (movie) – Spike or Stripe? The only reliable sources say it was always Stripe, not Spike.
>mohamad ali shouldve died during this fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLWYnTFz9PE
>japan is further north and east of where it used to be. never was next to korea, was further south and next to mainland china
>when did street lights become red, yellow, green instead of what i used to remember as green, yellow, red ?
>austrailia was further south and west, not as near to Indonesia as it is now
>new zealand is way further east than it was.
>sicily is much larger than it was
>nutella is owned by nestle not ferreno
>jiffy not jif
>the panama canal is no longer east to west now its north to south.
the “tank man” in Tiananmen Square was run over by a tank, though he was not.
>Borneo is enormous. Also the Indochina peninsula exists
>Denver is at the same latitude as Africa. Juneau is more south than Stockholm.
>There is literally no scientific proof that the cold causes colds. On the other hand, acupuncture is evidence-based.
>Comet tails point away from the sun, not in the opposite direction of flight
>Cold oceans are far more fertile than tropical waters
>Compasses point backwards. Ignoring that, they still do not point towards true north/south.
>You have enormous empty spaces in your skull (look up ethmoid air cells and the maxillary, frontal, and sphenoid sinuses). Also, the thymus exists and is huge.
>Nitromethane and nitrous oxide are absolutely different, and both are used in internal combustion engines, but for completely different purposes (total fuel vs oxidizer). On that note, higher "number" fuel burns WORSE
>Most modern nuclear bombs are based on fusion, not fission, as a primary energy source
>>
File: CERN PRoof.jpg (79KB, 671x720px) Image search: [Google]
CERN PRoof.jpg
79KB, 671x720px
/X/ knows nothing
-if youve been getting headaches heavly its your brain removing now false information and tendentious is a side affect of being senstive enough to the world around you, devjavu is multiple timelines hiting the same experance at the same time and dreams are mearly glimpses into those other experearnces
-im from the other timeline and CERN did a test that changed what timeline we where on, it happened 2015 September 23-24th, the anime show actualy explained the ideas pretty well, and it kinda proves my personal theorys that everything exists, and we could also be dead, unrealated pic do the research
http://steins-gate.wikia.com/wiki/Time-travel_theories
- also check the world map we dont have a north pole ice sheet anymore and panama canel goes north to south instead of east to west
-CERN tested time travel based of jhon titors time travling experiance https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
where not the only people to be translplanted but where the largest tranplantation of people becuase of how new time travel technology also stephen hawking said black holes are a gateway to another universe look at how much light has changed or other scienctifc ideas have changed
- i finally found out why me and my many coworkers where having heavy headaches for three weeks straight in the month of November. originally in my timeline thanksgiving was on the THIRD Thursday of November and after that time had passed my headaches which i stated was a means to wash away false memory's had slowed after thanksgiving and is subsiding now for everyone,
>>
File: 1457133144715.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1457133144715.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>17492251
>wanting him to explain the entire Titor saga rather than just pointing him to google
>thinking spoon-feeding information fosters knowledge better than actual research
>>
>>17492491
OP Exposed. Conclusion: Faggot.
>>
>>17493287
>>17493280
>people remember shit incorrectly
>must be time travel

wow! Amazing proofs faggot
>>
>>17493962
Yes
>>
>>17485553
Yep. Of fucking course.

I find it hey-larious
>>
>>17493280
Thanks for your awnser anon, it was very helpfull
>>
>tfw you'll never have an imageboard where anons from different timelines shitpost together
>>
>>17494562
That would be a good SCP
>>
>>17485624
Thank you for posting this.
>>
>>17485553
No, he miscalculated. 19th of July.
>>
>>17493287
...fuck
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.