[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I keep finding myself predicting things soon before they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1413649829093s.jpg (9KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1413649829093s.jpg
9KB, 250x192px
Guys, I keep finding myself predicting things soon before they happen. Way more often than coincidence. Progressively been getting more and more frequent as time passes. How should I focus my meditations to accommodate for the place the universe has for me?
>>
Same here. I made a thread about it 3 years ago when it first started getting consistent, but I was just told I'm probably schizophrenic.

Keep on keepin on, brother.
>>
File: zelda.gif (18KB, 232x271px) Image search: [Google]
zelda.gif
18KB, 232x271px
So wow /x/ with some predictions OP.
>>
>>17479450
Does it still happen frequently? Mine usually come as vague thoughts, but a few were straight predictions. Haven't been wrong yet.
>>
>>17479441
interesting, bump
>>
>>17479455
Pretty frequently, but it's definitely gone down. Like once or twice a day now compared to three times a day minimum back then.

>>17479452
Not OP, but it doesn't work like that.
>>
Just the other day, I had the random idea, with no prior mention of the person, that they were going to break something important. The next day, she breaks a long standing friendship off.
>>
>>17479469
>Not OP, but it doesn't work like that.

So YOU know how OP's brain works?
>>
>>17479452
It's not like that at all. They're random. I haven't asked for them, but hell they've already saved me some minor problems.
>>17479476
OP here ;>
>>
>>17479479
Just let your vibration get in natural sync with the universe. Something has to die so that something else can live. Your density needs to elevate ever so slightly young indigo...
>>
>>17479490
I'll take note of that, and focus on a peaceful sync.
>>
>>17479441
You very well may be in the beginning stages of a psychotic break. Try to relax and let people around you know of your premonitions.

Or if you're just playing around with this, then fuck off. Real crazy people don't need your bullshit. I had a spell where I thought the world was hiding advanced Star Trek technology and it drove me into a psychotic episode. Not a good time.
>>
File: 1375988874713.png (435KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1375988874713.png
435KB, 500x700px
>deja vu from dreams and stray thoughts constantly
>death dreams at least bi-weekly now

We'll be okay, OP.
>>
About every 6 months, I'm dreaming legit deja vu.

Example:
I had a dream about how I was moving my mobile home into a new park, before I ever started looking at lots and such. The details were vivid.
4 months later, the SAME EXACT scene happened. Same neighbor, same time of day, same side of the road, everything.

I tried not to look visibly shaken, but my face probably froze for a minute.
>>
File: 593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg (81KB, 593x600px) Image search: [Google]
593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg
81KB, 593x600px
The universe has no center, but you should listen to Yoshimitsu's theme while dancing hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ36uiRyPMc

But seriously, the key is to not be attached. The only bad shit that ever happened to Finn was based on that attachment. That show is made by a master. If you haven't seen the door of egress one, do it. All your predictions are cause of that, sweetie.
>>
>autism
>>
>>17479441
>>17479450
i won't call you crazy because this really isn't that unusual but if you have access to e-mail, phone, internet, public ways to record your premonitions before they come true, then i don't see why neither of you have bothered to do it.

basically, i don't think you're crazy as much as i think you're lying. you don't HAVE to prove it to me but if it bothers you so much that people think you're schizo for having psychic experiences then i don't see why you wouldn't take the time to definitively prove it exists. i'm enthusiastic about the possibility of spontaneous premonitions being real but i don't have the ability beyond normal intuition and vague feelings so it annoys me when people say they can do it regularly and then don't try to legitimize it. i want it to be accepted and something that skeptics can't deny by immediately saying "where's the proof?"

help me out. record your premonitions on here or some other website.
>>
New anon here, I wouldn't call em premonitions but ever since 2016 started it sometimes happens that I get an idea and a week or 2 later I see it being spread everywhere on our media.

It's not useful at all, is not predicting the future, it feels more like the idea reaches my head and other heads who knows where and suddenly we start talking about it and shit and thus it becomes "manifest".

I also wanted to do some projects but for some reason just as quick as I got the idea I no longer felt the need to do it. It felt as if something, somewhere had changed and my ideas were no longer needed.

Either I'm imagining shit or something's up, and I find myself unable to tell which is it. It doesn't really affect me daily life, but interesting nonetheless.
>>
>>>17479516
See, I'm not your average simpleton. I'm an open minded and spiritual person w/ no particular religion. I'm going to carry sticky notes with me and record. I'm a very logical person, so I'll work on true verification rather than blindly believing.
>>
>>17480795
>>17479516
>>
>>17479441
Same here. Had them for 5 years. Things like
>leaving home, have vivid thoughts of my kitchen flooded
>come back after hours and th ewashing machine broke and flooded everything
>going to college and had thoughts of getting mugged and I didn't have anyone's contact number outside my phone list, memorized some friend's number and a dude got my phone with a knife later that day
It comes and goes. It is usually small things like an object falling, cellphone messages, knowing the exact words someone unknown will use etc.. I don't know if it's something real or the way my mind processes my memories, but that shit happens a lot with me.
>>
>>17481819
This describes nearly perfectly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17479441
Depends on why, I guess.

Typically, as a person grows older and experiences more, they get better at picking up on trends and patterns, including ones that they only recognize intuitively, without really knowing why.

I've spent a lot of time in the Arkansas Ozarks. After many years I can typically predict upcoming weather far better than the various news weather reports. (I always kind of felt they should always have a team, one trained meteorologist and one ancient fucker that's been in the area forever.) I'm starting to get a better idea of the cues I pick up on, but for a long time it was more just like a sense. A lot of tiny details my conscious mind hadn't categorized but my subconscious had lead me to know, without knowing why, certain events were in the near future.

If that's what happening with you, and who knows if it is or not, then just up paying attention to the world around you. Give your subconscious more feedback and also give your conscious mind more opportunity to study what your subconscious might be relating to. Per human norm, you'll get better and better at rapidly intuiting future events, and not just weather, but moods and social trends, the relationships of those around you, even economic forecasts.
>>
>>17481819
Probably too late now but do you think it's related to the fact that these events bring on your emotions or are there also less emotionally charged events and everyday situations involved?
>>
>>17481819
>>17483211
Oh, I rushed and missed the end of your post so just ignore me.
>>
File: A10.png (115KB, 280x325px) Image search: [Google]
A10.png
115KB, 280x325px
>>17481819
I'm this anon here
>>17483205
It isn't like that. I know that I can predict with almost sure what a person I'm used to will say, their little words which they and only they use that way etc. But this shit is completely random. Things like:
>having the whole sentence someone will say (it can happen over TV, phone too) some seconds before it's actually said
>simply having a thought earlier in the day and encountering that later.
>"knowing" when you are getting a phone message (or having the memory you thought you knew, again I don't know if it's just a faulty thing in how I process memory) and picking up the phone. (I swear it's so creepy and not random.)
The thought thing is weird. I had completely innocuous views like a surprised smilling blond girl in my university, then in the afternoon she (I never saw the girl before/again) was absent in her phone while walking and bumped me and did that dance when people cross the same path and don't know where the other will go. It's really weird. Not creepy just weird.
>>
>>17480090
Not OP, but very interested on this.

So you think that the predictions are caused because its "destiny" callinghim to flow and de-attach?

I spent all the day trying to find connections between the last 2 AT episodes with the occult. I knew that was something in there, but cannot fit the pieces well
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.