[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/ this one is going to take some old fagging. I ne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: wait.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
Alright /x/ this one is going to take some old fagging. I need to know if any of you remember this because I caught some really weird shit on /pol/.

This involves a supposed time traveler who posted around 2007-2010, Future!GUYX/jp3w and more like him posting on something called an ETP system. I never actually believed this shit, but things are getting weird.

This was being discussed:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-riots-gop-nominee-220859
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuraprYFrz0

This guy, while using different political figures names and dates (2016-2017) claimed that there was a civil war in this era prompted by some chaos in the Republican party and the animosity towards the establishment.

Okay, this would all be dumb shit that I could put behind me if I didn't see multiple IPs on /pol/ in many different threads pushing the idea of a Christian Nationalist Party of America. I've seen some weird shit that parallels this poster's story about the future and all that follows.

It's almost impossible to find on google save for this thread made by some /x/ fuck who used 4chan regularly at the time.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread496869/pg1

I remember always reading the /r9k/ threads because they were entertaining and well thought out. He always claimed that his future wouldn't be ours to a certain degree, but things are starting to shape up in a weird way, especially after I read this thread:
>>>/pol/67669987
>>
File: I am become love.jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
I am become love.jpg
92KB, 600x600px
>>17476979
This is how the tripfag explained ETP posting.

>A university team developed the mechanism for posting on older phoneline networks (using electrons), the plasma wakefield accelerator.
>Both are directed towards a heim field generator (which looks like two superconducting rings spinning against one another, very close together, at very low temperatures) which produces a microsingularity at the focal point of its toroidal field. The desired information packet is encoded into a stream of photons or electrons which are then entangled, and the entangled particles are kept in the present.
> The particle stream is fired into the heim field and enters a very tight orbit around the microsingularity. The heim field bumps the particles up into a nearby dimension where the speed of light is considerably higher, and where the influence of the local heim field is weakened. >They orbit at well over local C, then escape on a tangent predicted to drop them out of h-space precisely at the right place and time for insertion into the desired networks.

Does anyone remember anything about posters claiming to be historians or monitors posting from ETP on 4chan? All of this sounds silly, but that linked /pol/ thread has me spooked a bit. What if it was true? What if we are constantly contacted by a parallel reality/future?
>>
Let me get this straight, there was a guy who was able to send messages into the past and out of every place he could chose he decided to communicate with 4chan...

Also time travel rules are fucked up but now that I think of it it kida make sense.
He sent message to the past and told people of a civil war in 2016
He was called a faggot and laughed at, everyone ignored it. So nothing changed, no one did anything to change it and the same faggot in X years time is going to sent the same message into the past.
Man it's kinda creepy.
>>
>>17477060
OP here.

I remember a bunch of people did heckle the gay guy and sent a ton of the information to Glenn Beck and the Feds for the lulz. It was funny at the time, but things are getting to that uncomfortable place where I can't help but wonder. Also, there was a poster on /new/ back some time ago before it was deleted that claimed that this FutureGuy poster was from a different timeline but caused ETP to become severely restricted based upon how much he supposedly revealed.
>>
File: war.png (2MB, 1922x1080px) Image search: [Google]
war.png
2MB, 1922x1080px
This just gets weirder the more I think about it.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/16/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-brokered-convention/index.html
>>
I don't know anything about it,but bump for interest
>>
bamp
>>
>StatementFutureGUY tell us the ancestors of the most evil men in your time. Give us the next Hitler's grandpa. We will save the future.

Answer The chridom civil war was initiated by the CNPA. Most members of the redshirt youth were already members of the organizations that merged to form it, Christian Battlecry and Joel's Army. The core members of the CNPA were Ron Luce, Rick Warren, Mike Huckabee, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and a few dozen more you'd probably recognize. Nearly all were charismatic television personalities or former politicians.
>>
File: _20160316_224124.jpg (218KB, 1080x910px) Image search: [Google]
_20160316_224124.jpg
218KB, 1080x910px
>>17477128
forgot screen
>>
I'd gladly fight in another Civil War to destroy Marxist America and restore America under a redpilled leader like Trump.
>>
>>17477131
Yeah no he didn't even mention fuckibg trump that shit would've been proof that he is legit and those are just names of republican figures most famous at the time.
Gonna have to call bullshit :(
>>
>>17477269
He did mention diverging futures.

>FG: Any changes you make will never catch up to the present, as they propagate at the same speed at which time passes "as measured by entropic decay". That's the line from the ETP providers. It seems like I explain this ten times in every thread.

But the general sentiment of what is happening mimics this to an uncomfortable level.
>>
>>17477487
The issue I take with this is, for Futureguy's future to be ours, it does have to actually occur the way it happened for him. It's at least not metaphysically possible to change the past on the same timeline. So, assuming this is real, I'm more inclined to believe that Futureguy is on an alternative but similar timeline. If he were on ours, Jim Maynard would be running this year (a quick google search shows he has run for congress and senate before, around the time Futureguy was posting, but did not run this year), and there would more than likely be at least a mention of Trump since he's running for president (just saying tv personality and popular politicians is kinda bs).

I agree though, this kinda stuff he talks about does seem like something that would happen any day now. It's pretty scary.
>>
>>17477581
Yeah, I'm thinking the revelation of the information could have changed some details of what was going to happen. However, the general sentiment in the nation still existed after the Obama election. I think the second FutureGuy started revealing info he was already from an alternative parallel. I think the same can be said for every ETP poster not posting in the same year and time period.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.