[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/ I come to you about Simulated realities. Can anyone disprove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dmt-interface.jpg (146KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
dmt-interface.jpg
146KB, 800x400px
So /x/ I come to you about Simulated realities. Can anyone disprove that we could possibly be a simulation? Could it be possible that a more evolved species is simulating the beginning of life? To view the early stages of an evolved consciousness? I am curious on opinions.
>>
jump out of a window and see if you respawn
>>
>>17475795
This.
>>
>>17475795
Yeeeaaaa i believe its a tad bit more sophisticated than that. If you were being simulated mutiple times you wouldnt know it. So in theory killing off one of those would have no effect on the others. Regardless the one that died would never know anything else. Checkmate.
>>
>>17475783
It's very easy.
>have an electron
>outside time
>repeat it inside time for limitless energy
The ultimate troll science
>>
>>17475842
Well dont know what else to expect everyone just lurks the board complaining of nothing new or interesting popping up and when something does arise they shit post to no end.
>>
>>17475900
X is just a troll cave now.
Summer fags troll, skeptipricks troll, even the government trolls...

We should take up swords and clear it the fuck out
>>
>>17475900
You need to understand that this is by no means new to us. We have our own chubby German Neo. Anything I might want to say on the subject, I've said five times already.
>>
>>17476320
Then why waste your time here? If you have no need to share the information you've acquired, then why waste away reading the same shit over and over?
>>
>>17476077
As much as i agree with this, its a tad bit off topic.
>>
>>17475783
Yes. The more evolved species is descended from humans. They're running this simulation after reaching the terrifying conclusion that we're alone in this universe. Despite the nearly infinite size of space, they can not detect life on any planet that wasn't colonized by Earth. Life is an anomaly so rare it can only be defined as a miracle.
>>
>>17476893
prove it fag
>>
>>17476915
Just wait and see.
>>
>>17475783
It literally doesn't make a difference if we are or not. The equation will still balance out just the same, and there's no escaping it just the same.
>>
>>17475783
If we are to think like that then there is an infinite cycle that may exist.
They created us, someone created them, their creators were created and
we will eventually create our own.

The "holy texts" do say, created in gods "image" do they not?
But again "cristcucks" aside we have no proof of this.
At the very basic form we are all created of the same substance.
So yes it may all just be "data".
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.