[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just gonna say something and if you guys call me crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 455x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 455x296px
I'm just gonna say something and if you guys call me crazy it's okay I think I might be.
So. For years I've had this voice in my head. Not my own or anything like that and he looked after me

Like one time someone said she wanted to be my friend and he told me not to go because it would end badly but I didn't really listen to him and ended up being seriously physically being hurt.

He called him self some sort of demon/ alien and that he looked after me even in other life's

He could talk and use my body with me still being aware and told me what would happened when I blacked out.
Later in he also brought in this other guy called mikael
In August they both said they were gonna find their own body because Emerald felt all cramped up in mine and actually wanted to be with me.
I don't know how that will ever work.
It's pretty stressful.
I kinda just want him back.
>>
>>17475273
Yea you're just crazy
>>
>>17475273
Any more stories about the possession states you were in op
>>
>>17475273
Yeah, the same, sorta, happened to me too.
>>
>>17475291
I never really felt possessed.
He used to get really upset with me if I didn't want to eat?
>>
>>17475299
Did they ever come back or nah?
>>
How much and what sort of medication do you take?
>>
>>17475308
Zero.
Even though I'm meant to be taking iron tablets.
>>
>>17475273
Shitting up the board posting about your imaginary alien boyfriends.....
This place gets worse every day.
>>
Embrace the martian
>>
Sounds like Dissociative Identity Disorder with fictives
>>
>>17475273
emerald? was he green? maybe it's reptilians fucking with you're head, op
>>
>>17475273
Seek professional help
>>
>>17475367
I have been.
>>
>>17475367
Why she said it stopped...
>>
>>17475392
Wants it back and thinks it's real.

>>17475388
Not enough. Seek more.
>>
>>17475395
They said I had no disorder that cause hallucinations.

And I've been seriously thinking about just killing myself if he doesn't show up after August.
>>
>>17475405
If you depend on an imaginary boyfriend to stay alive you should sign out rn senpai.

>They said I had no disorder that cause hallucinations.
Or see another doctor.
>>
tell me more about this demon alien
>>
>>17475413
They just get me to talk about how I feel about everything and I hate it.

>>17475417
What would you like to know.
>>
>>17475345
Thank you Dr. Armchair
>>
>>17475423
did he ever try to command and control you? what did he look like? how and when did he first appear? what was your relationship like? things like that.

sounds like a weird possession type deal. why do you want him to come back?
>>
>>17475273
No you're just retarded.
>>
Le epic roleplay meme
>>
>>17475423
>They just get me to talk about how I feel about everything and I hate it.
Better being crazy and offing yourself? You're so fucked up OP.
>>
>>17475447
He never made me do anything I didn't want. He came about maybe when I was 6? I don't know what he really looked like I think I used to see him when I was younger. A really big figure with green eyes.
We were pretty close but he kinda shoved me to have relationships with other people and that was sort of annoying.
Why I want him back? He always looked after me and the first few months I was really panicky and more depressed and not leaving my room for months.
>>17475459
Not role play. Possibly just a mentally sick retard.
>>
>>17475432
It was my pleasure
>>
>>17475494
Also OP if your planning to go to another doctor, please tell him to check you for DID symptoms. It really sounds like one
>>
>>17475496
Honestly I really don't feel like going back.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.