[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yesterday my brother went to a famous haunted site and came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So yesterday my brother went to a famous haunted site and came back with a goat skull. Since then tons of freaky shit has happened to him. He's experienced a sleep paralysis in which a tall figure has stood over him, and described the skull as watching him while he's in the room. Today he returned to his room to find it on an unreachable shelf in his room and the lights started flickering

Tl;dr how do you cleanse a cursed object?
>>
crush the bones and eat it. Make it a part of yourself and it won't affect you any longer.
>>
>>17474437
>Tl;dr how do you cleanse a cursed object?
You put that shit back where you found it
>>
>>17474437
what makes you think it's cursed?

he climbed up high because he was a mountain goat. just give him what he wants and he'll be happy.

also, he's probably crazy if he collects skulls and then thinks they're watching him.
>>
You do science to it. Learn what causes the curse. Weaponise the curse. Sell the curse to the military.

What happens if you shave off tiny bits of the skull? Do the shavings carry the curse? Is there some local concentration of bone material necessary to cause the curse?

You've got yourself a potential goldmine here, but you're wasting it being a bitch.
>>
Hello, it's the brother here, will be updating with more photos of skull, + date and time.
>>
>>17474437
The thumbnail got me here. I thought it was dog's ass.
>>
>>17474611
^
>>
>>17474627
This Op ^
>>
You are in a position to make millions, and usher in a new age of technological darkness. Don't be a curse-cleansing bitch.
>>
>>17474597

Also make sure never to use protective circles while summoning since they block out everything fun
>>
>>17474437
>goes to haunted place
>takes back a goat skull
What the fuck is wrong with your brother?
>>
>>17474437

Don't you watch the TVs?? Salt that shit and light it on fire!
>>
>>17474437
Was he abused by you as a toddler,its all your fault.
>>
>>17474437
>a famous haunted site

A place with no name. Nor a location.
>>
>>17474437
>an unreachable shelf in his room

Rooms always have shelves no one can use.

Wait, little kids view shelves, the top of the refrigerator, places like that as unreachable. Kids like OP and his pal?
>>
>>17474437
Burn it with every pure fire
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.