[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THHPII Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 578
Thread images: 57

File: THHPII2.png (215KB, 876x500px) Image search: [Google]
THHPII2.png
215KB, 876x500px
Starting a This House Has People In It thread.

If you don't know what it is, here is the link to the website http://absurveillancesolutions.com/

Login with 00347 as the username, and bedsheets as the password. For getting into the archives, use sadday as a password.

So far I believe that subject 9 is Boomy the Cat, and that subject 2 is a veteran. Also subject 1 may be cheating on subject 2, but that is up for debate.

Please post any findings or just ask questions.
Pic is of subject 9 who is probably Boomy the Cat.
>>
>>17473605
You late.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GJe-slKOUvSIAExOgqn-5CFfPxViIw7n2zC-cBeFFJY/edit#

Probably got everything today, we need Tormadoes login info.

New one tonight at 4AM
>>
>>17473605
>If you don't know what it is,

I'm not sure you know what this is.

It's not real. It's a "show".

Ab surveillance solutions aren't real. It''s just a front. The videos have appeared on Adult Swim and the guy who made them does other YT comedy/horror shit.
>>
>>17473652
It's an Alan Resnick ARG. Dude's well known for making stuff like this, no one ever said it was real.
>>
File: same clothes.png (439KB, 561x416px) Image search: [Google]
same clothes.png
439KB, 561x416px
>>17473605
anyone think there may be some bizarre link between the son and dad, and that the dad is the one dressed as boony?

> he puts on sons shirt
> draws pic of boony
> lies in sons bed
> dad + son are dressed the same when kid goes apeshit on computers (pic)
> when talking about boony to wife he goes oddly into detail and sings the whole theme tune

is there some connection behind something being hidden behind the blue car bed, and the bed "snapping" or whatever that sound is when the dad lies in the bed?
>>
>>17473692
>and that the dad is the one dressed as boony
I thought that was obvious. Or at least it looked very likely.

What am I missing about the dad being boomy?
>>
>>17473701
i thought so too, but in other posts some people seem to be wondering who boony is so..
>>
>>17473692
>>17473701

We have seen Bonny's face, right? Maybe someone can put the two faces side by side to check if it's true or not.
>>
>>17473663
Ah ok. My mistake.

I thought OP assumed this was some real spoopy shit.
>>
OP here, just looked up Questions of Priority because I saw that that is the webpage the lady is on in the picture in the solutions tab of AB solutions surveillance site. It seems to match up with the size, just not the header font. Probably not important, but hey, it's something.
>>
>>17473750
No worries dude, easy to assume on this board.
>>
>>17473611

So far all username / passwords we needed have been shown to our faces in the footage, so i guess it's just a matter of going from log to log while being on the lookout for anything suspicious
>>
Did anyone else notice how slow Subject 3 falls through the floor? At first, it's very little if at all. A camera is focused on her face at one point and her eyelids flutter, but nothing really happens until Subjects 1 and 2 KNOW something is wrong. Once 2 takes the baby out of the kitchen, you can see her start to sink rapidly. If this happens to multiple people, is it due to the process naturally speeding up as it continues, or accelerates when attention is drawn to it?
>>
>>17473932
I have a feeling this ties in with the guy stuck in the wall in UFOAB. It's not the first time he's used that imagery.

This likely is an allegory to a guy in a superficial family environment who loses his daughter to drug abuse. The last time he used the 'stuck in the walls' imagery, the character in person was believed to be dead. Look up Nightmind's analysis.
>>
>>17473932
is it confirmed that the kids outside at the end sink into the ground?
>>
>>17473611
>New one
They always rerun a special for an entire week.
>>
as said in last thread:

I'm starting to wonder if this is all a Allegory for broken familys that are trying to put on a facade like they are functional.

I don't know this thing is so dense its hard to make heads or tails.
>>
>>17473985
No, they're just lying face-down so it's implied.
>>
>>17473985
I'm not sure. Almost all of the people outside are in that same prone position, but it looks like one of them had collapsed in an odd position that was different from the others. I almost want to say the first person it was focused on was sinking into the ground, but no one knows for now.
>>
>HOW DO I GET LYNKS DISEASE?:
first of all DONT! you dont want to get it it. You DO want to get rid of it.
you get it from:
>some waters
>not washing your hands
>handiling some clays
>sex is one way
>it. is. airborn. (its in the air)
>some water filters actually put lynks in water.
>too much excersize is a way
>needles

It seems extremely easy to get lynks disease. How the fuck is everyone in this universe alive?
>>
>>17473997
See
>>17473960
>>
>>17473997
That actually makes a lot of sense when there is nearly no continuity between logs.
>>
>>17474163
This is a very interesting point. None of these special abilities are consistent across family members, and it actually makes sense.
>>
>>17474047
>it. is. airborn. (its in the air)

Thank God we clarified that.
>>
File: a5d.jpg (85KB, 680x774px) Image search: [Google]
a5d.jpg
85KB, 680x774px
Th-thanks adult swim. I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.
>>
File: youwin.png (36KB, 721x473px) Image search: [Google]
youwin.png
36KB, 721x473px
Here's the Boomy game for those that don't feel like/can't navigate to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q5XW1sLh64

Keep it up guys!
>>
>>17474180
I think its kind of obvious lynks isnt a disease per se but this whole thing is some kind of maniacal test for something
like this guy said
>>17474047
its way too easy to get the disease
especially since it only comes from "prisons"
>>
Fuck guys, I'm not gonna be able to sleep
>>
>>17473605

Another 'episode' is coming up tonight, right? Shit, I want to stay up and watch it but I might not have the balls for it.
>>
>>17474457
Be careful when you start feeling like you're sinking into that big, warm, soft mattress

[spoiler]You don't have your hand on your face right now, do you? That would be bad. Very bad.[/spoiler]
>>
i feel as though lynk's disease might be a metaphor for paranoia and anxiety.
>>
>>17474470
Hah, I mean it's not real or anything. It's pretty dopey and I like this kind of ARG...
(I just scratched my brow right before I read your post)
>>
>>17474470
What's so bad about getting super powers?
>>
>>17474470
>just leaning on my hand as I read this

Uh-oh.
>>
Where are we getting this "son is coding" thing from? Like who's making the connection to this being code?
>>
>>17474722
the first computer has a bunch of green text on it. It looks pretty much exactly like hackertyper or pretty much any kind of stereotypical "hacker" setup
>>
so what happend after the daughter hit the matress?
>>
>>17474736

Hm, yeah looking closer, it does remind me of what someone who doesn't code thinks coding looks like. I see why it's referred to the way it is.
>>
The cigarettes are used to kill lynx disease. Madison knew she had lynx and that's why she had the smokes. And it's why the grandma doesn't have lynx. And it's also why the sculptor warns people not to smoke. Because then he wouldn't get his clay.

Spread the word, the smokes are the cure.
>>
>>17474747

So you're speculating that Lynks does not make people "disappear into the ground", but instead become the ground, in the form of clay?

And that smoking somehow prevents this and kills Lynks?

Nice numbers btw.
>>
>>17474806
Yes to all.

And thx tbqhwyfamily!
>>
>>17474817

The more I think about this, the more sense it makes.

The family is not rubbing clay on their skin, but rubbing themselves and "generating" clay. They clay they're slowly turning into thanks to Lynks. This topic needs more attention.
>>
rerun should be happening now. someone please watch and update
>>
>>17473988
Called it mate
>>
Anyone watching, update us as things happen. Not all of us have access to the live feed.
>>
>>17474852
Some scenes seem different, but just barely.
Maybe I'm just tired.
>>
Fuck why can't someone stream this shit? I wish I was American.
>>
>>17474856

Thanks. If any major differences pop up, give us a shout.
>>
Just a straight rerun, nothing new happened
>>
It was a rerun, the same exact shit as before. I'm starting to think this whole thing is a wild goose chase. There are subtle hints and connections for sure but I'm not sure there are answers for everything. Some of this shit is just completely unexplainable.
>>
File: 1457995993715.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1457995993715.png
39KB, 321x322px
How do we know we're getting anymore content at all?
>>
>>17474883
I mean, the last Resnick shorts did the same thing if that's anything to consider.
>>
>>17474883

Now now, nothing's unexplainable.

You're just facing the inherent problem with all ARGs.

Once we hit that first wall where nothing seems to happen, all we can do is speculate and theorize.

Not to mention that it's really hard for an ARG to end "well", meaning it leaves the player with some sense of fulfillment. Which is why all those Slenderfags on YouTube tend to let their shows slowly fade out of existence instead of ending them outright.
>>
>>17473605
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_gJwXxshQ
>>
>>17474806
The show the grandma is watching has an episode uploaded and its fairly disturbing too. People are speculating that people might be turning into infectious clay that sinks into the ground. We don't know what happens when she hits the mattress. Maybe she splattered
>>
>>17474885
There's a chance we will get the other Clayground videos, but I won't hold my breath. Seems like we've seen all there is to see.
>>
>>17474892
Things can be inexplicable if the guys never write answers. Bloodborne has that issue, with a good third of the lore being big fucking question marks.
>>
>>17474958
Well, given the fact that there were people phasing through the walls of the house on the Claridryl website... And we didn't see what that was referencing until THHPII was released... Who's to say this isn't still ongoing, too? There might be nothing else to find right now because the other shit maybe hasn't even been made yet.
>>
>>17474958
Bloodborne also has the downside of being a shit game.
>>
File: Good gracious.png (583KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Good gracious.png
583KB, 1280x800px
>>17473605
I am under the impression that subject 2 has an ass that is more than capable of attracting virtually any red blooded American capable of exhibiting an erect penis.

That's my considered opinion.
>>
>>17474951
the Tormado website still hasn't been solved yet. It needs a password and its been confirmed to have been set up by Alan
>>
Even if this is all we get, the guy supposedly sinking into the ground in the Unedited Footage short acted as sort of a teaser for THHPII. Makes me wonder if there's anything in this foreshadowing Alan's next project.
>>
>>17474974
Op of the pastebin mentioned a password in the last thread...
>>
>>17474973

I theorize that you may, in fact, be on to a very correct line of thought in that inquiry.
>>
>>17474974
All of the non-protected subdirectories just redirect to an existing unrelated site. I won't rule it out entirely, but I have my doubts when we have all combed over the video and there is no javascript to go through.
>>
>>17474921
there is a single frame of a bare mattress when she hits it.
>>
>>17474969
http://tormadoes.weatherfront.net/ didn't exist at all when the sculptor mentioned it in the claygrounds video. Now it's labelled forbidden.
Then there are the two hidden claygrounds episodes, footage of which was in the main video.

It's clear this story is pretty far from over.
>>
>>17474979
Expect a thorough investigation. This could be a breakthrough.
>>
>>17474976
Everything he has done has nods to this if not direct correlation. Rewatching ufoab the woman shows many symptoms of ld. There are things hidden that we havent caught yet.
Allergic to water, slick, slap, boat is a lawyer. Its all references to reoccuring themes that need to be decoded and were maybe 50% through this part 1/4 figured out.
>>
>>17474973
Subject 1*
>>
File: 1436801614432.jpg (65KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
1436801614432.jpg
65KB, 594x594px
Where are you guys coming up with Subject 3 turning into fucking clay
>>
>>17474987
There are tons of allusion to clay being what people become when they succumb to the disease.
>>
>>17474984

My research on the topic is already in progress, and my experience in the field (at least on a theoretical level) is vast. We should compare noted before publication on this expansive topic.
>>
>>17474991
This, but I don't think Subject 3 ended up meeting this fate. Isn't she confirmed alive after the floor incident? The floor thing chronologically happened pretty early on.
>>
Also, the sculptor emphasizes how important the foundation of the sculptures are and even refers to it as the basement. Saying it's the most important part of the whole thing. And we have that screenshot of the monster person thing breaking through shit in the basement.

I have no fucking idea what is going on. I can see all of these aligning but there is absolutely no interpretation that makes any sense at all right now.
>>
>>17474992

*notes, currently a little too lost in action to type properly.
>>
>>17474994
>The floor thing chronologically happened pretty early on.

I would think this is confirmed by the parents having a complete grasp on reality, while everything becomes desperately fucked up
>>
>>17474994
Im pretty sure timelines are bs here.

Also, has anyone scoured the reddit for shit weve missed? Im willing to brave the cancer if no one else is
>>
Robby Rackliff (subject 2) has some great stuff. I love Wham City and a lot of the creative works that come out of baltimore. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Byh4maXcg
>>
>>17475000

Reddit is actively filling in the google doc, as we are. I'm pretty sure there is no more info in that hellhole than there is in this one at time of writing.
>>
>>17474995
Im still clawing for a cardboard reference other than the cake base. He mentions it once and thats it. So im assuming its important.
>>
>>17474995
The only information we have in excess is pertaining to Lynks disease. The other mysteries may pop up later on.

>>17474998
I wouldn't say a complete grasp, but yes, the family did seem much more stable.

>>17475000
The timecards are pretty fucked; one is labelled 2017. Implies that AB Solutions has infected staff that's fucking shit up from the inside.

As for Reddit, they're being particularly lazy on this one. They've found nothing that we haven't found first.
>>
5 am

I think I got a little carried away.
>>
>>17475011
It's entirely possible the viewing of these tapes takes place in the future.
Although it seems unnecessary to date something like this into the future.
>>
>>17475001
Yeah same, I'm genuinely their biggest fan. Have seen all of their stuff and plan on seeing em live soon.
>>
>>17474982
Really? Huh. I'd think it would have been more horrific if the screams went on like that.
>>
File: 1457944174398.png (162KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457944174398.png
162KB, 543x600px
>>17475020
This

It was worth discovering Alantutorial, fuck. I'm too chicken to watch the last ten-minute X vid, I'll do it in the morning
>>
>>17475025
They talk about nothing for 9 minutes and then there's a jumpscare.
>>
>>17475027
It's not even a jumpscare. X just walks into the frame and the couple starts screaming.
The real curiosity is the flashlights that were shining from behind X. It would seem that X wasn't alone.
>>
>>17475022
>Although it seems unnecessary to date something like this into the future.
A guy who has been following Adult Swim's programming strategy said that this show, and this direction, has been in the works for years. Who knows, maybe we'll get more answers next year?

Also placing a setting in the sweet spot of ~5 years is pretty much perfect for current watchers to relate to.

>>17475032
Anne's a good screamer, but she's got nothing on DONNA?
>>
>>17475011
>They've found nothing that we haven't found first.

As is the case 99% of the time with ARGs. I can seriously not remember a single one where Reddit has come up with anything useful before it was theorized here. [/circlejerk]
>>
Mushrooms are important. They are speaking about ordering pizza and mention it as a topping then the screams.
Also antibiotics has the same relevance as well as bread.
Fungus? All 3 relate. Bread mold=antibiotics=fungi/mushrooms?
Perhaps simple antibiotics are a potential cure or maybe the cause is fungal?
It seems like every time they get close to making some type of resolution the screaming starts.
>>
File: 1454040638050.png (9KB, 601x694px) Image search: [Google]
1454040638050.png
9KB, 601x694px
Man, we could probably brute force the password if we had some gotdamn hint for the username. But as it is it could be fucking anything. Hitting a wall like this sucks.

...anyone know an ARG that's fun to read about?
>>
Has anyone done anything with the magnets on the fridge in the picture with Robby and the kid in the dog costume?

>WAR WAR WAR
and
>RUNNING 4 OFFICE
>>
>>17475043
It's old as shit, and everyone knows about it, but BEN DROWNED is pretty fun to read about if you don't pull up one of those shitty fan creepypastas.

You could go to the Jadusable wiki if that's your thing. My friend actually runs it.
>>
>>17475043
I was in the Silverladder arg several years ago. It was great, but ultimately petered out. I still keep in touch with the guy behind it. He's a public speaker who reaches out to junkies who want to get their shit together now. Really nice guy.
>>
I cant kenny login it doesnt work
>>
>>17475039
You're right.
This isn't fear based screaming either. These people sound like animals who can't help themselves. Creepiest thing in the whole fucking ARG to me.

I didn't notice they'd start screaming once they actually began to sort their situation out. That's even worse.
>>
>>17475047
Ive been trying run variants of it as pass and username.
>>
>>17475064
Don't forget happy bithday.
That missing r can't be ignored.
>>
File: 1427305478873.png (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1427305478873.png
37KB, 633x758px
>>17475060
>>17475039
>I didn't notice they'd start screaming once they actually began to sort their situation out.

It keeps getting worse. It'll kill me if we don't get a little more content
>>
>>17475067
You think the missing P in
>The Scultor's Clayground
means anything?
>>
>>17475076
It's worth noting at least.
>>
Can anyone find the damned series of numbers and letters that were mentioned in the last thread? It was mentioned as a potential pass but i cant find it now. Im running every codeword and relevent thing i can find and i think that may be the pass with either cumulus or bithday as username
>>
File: CFZbPIZVIAAdRQI.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CFZbPIZVIAAdRQI.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
It irks me because I know the passwords for the tormadoes site are most likely hidden in the video(s)
>>
>>17475084
You mean the coordinates that show up in the intro/outro? Those spell PIZZA for some fucking reason. Thanks Alan. Real clever, Alan
>>
>>17475108
Pizza is incredibly relevant you dickshit.
>>
Did Peg end up being anything?
>>
>>17475107
Bithday is all i can find.
>>
>>17475115
Entirely unrelated, I'm sure, but Peg turned out to be a computer password in Batman and Robin.
>>
>>17475113
I DONT SEE HOW unless it relates to the feigned normalcy that the family puts forth but like
I can't see how likely that is.
>>
>>17475129
Boomy eating it. Mother throwing it into cupboards. In the game. Referenced 4 times in audio data. Etc etc etc.
Its very pertinent.
>>
What are all of the missing letters...
>>
>>17475115
Im going to peg you tonight
>>
>>17475138
But there's no pattern for its appearances.
Its just showing up as a generic food item... that somehow is cryptically in the AB system.
>>
>>17475146
you couldn't handle me babe
>>
>>17475142
R in birthday
P in Sculptor
>>
So I come back from taking a break from working on the google document to see that its become a monster on its own.

This is what Dr. Frankenstein must of felt like. Well other than dead.
>>
What if Sam is the username for the tornado site?
>>
>>17475191
I've been trying to brute force with Sam/Sammy as the username and a crap ton of words as the password, but no dice so far
>>
File: 1426714732100.png (122KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1426714732100.png
122KB, 313x313px
>>17475183
It's not too bad, the worst part are the retards thinking the artist portfolio pages are related to the ARG
>>
>>17475197
Same. We need to compile a list of tried v potential un/pw
>>
>>17475203
Well theyre located on the site were trying to access so...
>>
>>17475203
Whoever added that paragraph in the beginning shilling whamcomedy needs to get kicked in the head. I get that their trying to give the creators more publicity, but I'll be damned if it doesn't make the "community-driven" doc seem unauthentic
>>
>>17475210
They added it themselves.
>>
>>17475215
I can see what you're getting at, but what's the proof? I felt like the code was there to fuck with us, desu
>>
I'm trying to put together ideas for potential passwords and users for this website: http://tormadoes.weatherfront.net/logs

The only promising lead I have is 'cumulus clouds' or a variation of that. The Sculptor did after all tell us to look for 'cumulus clouds' on that website, and I'm taking that is a deliberate clue.
>>
>>17475215
I thought so too which is kinda bullshit. no need to meddle unless 3440 is actually suppose to be a giant clue we are missing
>>
Why are we assuming that the pink thing is a numbered subject? People thought it was 10, but 10 is noted to be doing regular things later in the log. Perhaps this is an unexpected variable and that's why it dicks over the camera constantly? I'd say calling it subject X is reasonable since the x videos are the only ones featuring it doing things, in other videos it's either spliced into shots or in the background.
>>
>>17475228
Yeah. People are thinking it's something AB wants to keep under wraps, as it hides it from the logged in user. X is... a fucking character.
>>
>>17475217
I don't actually have any, it just was my first thought. As far as I know, the code came later, and I have no idea what it's supposed to be.
>>
File: snap1340.jpg (102KB, 832x425px) Image search: [Google]
snap1340.jpg
102KB, 832x425px
I just noticed tape 00083 has the picture with the kid in a dog costume in it, something for yall bitch lovers out there
>>
File: 1436850083143.jpg (112KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
1436850083143.jpg
112KB, 600x905px
>>17475240
ayy nice find
>>
If Lynx disease gave the mother telekinesis, then I don't see why the daughter phasing through the floor should also be looked at as a symptom. I will admit though, it starts to sound like it goes it X Men territory
>>
>>17475250
*shouldn't
>>
>>17475250
and the dad developed the ability to go fast and eat garbage, thats why he dresses as boomy now
>>
another alan arg and /x/ mod didn't delete this thread? What kind of double standards is this?
Now i wonder even more why the 'jurrasic park' threads got deleted. And these JP threads never had any confirmation about being arg.
>>
>>17475243
those torn up documents... It might be because I just watched an hour long video on it but those remind me of a document in Alantutorial where he glued his hand to it and tore it.
>>
>>17475262
Such a great ability.
>>
>>17475267
>another alan arg and /x/ mod didn't delete this thread? What kind of double standards is this?
There isn't only one mod on /x/ you know
and this thread doesn't break rules. Fiction is allowed to be talked about here. If it wasn't, then we wouldn't have as many threads about Scary movies, books or games as we do.
>>
>>17475275
And that's why i wonder why he deleted the jurrasic park threads at all.
>>
>>17475286
to be fair, when you first think of Jurassic Park, "creepy" or "scary" aren't really the first thing to pop in your mind. I think at this rate, we need an ARG board, but I have a feeling if all the creepy ARGs went there, it'd kill /x/
>>
>>17475297
the think about the jurasic park threads is, they (who ever they are) just said out of th eblue that it was an arg without verification. This was used as a reason to delete these threads. I have the feeling that it never was an ARG at all. Right now it's still going on on 8 chan. But it is still being deleted here.
>>
>>17475304
What jurassic park threads?
Whats that about
>>
>>17475314
Exactly.
>>
>>17475314
as soon the name 'erretas' dropped the trheads got flooded with shills calling it an ARG. This was used as an reason to delete these threads. Some anons tried to inform other anons that the discusion was still going on over at 8 /x/.
They even flooded the google doc. Where the direct linkw as postet to the new thread.
>>
The only other keyword that popped out in the log videos in the same way as "bedsheets", "sadday" and "waarnemin" is the word "BEANS" in log 04520

This has to be the pass or the username for http://tormadoes.weatherfront.net/logs
>>
https://archive.is/ssMEp
>>
>>17475320
>>17475321
Whats the jurassic park arg about?
Some context please, what were the original tgreads about
>>
>>17475324
see >>17475323
>>
>>17475179
there's a "P" and an "R" in Protection, which Alan tweeted about being on the AB Surveillance site as being a 10% off.

also, what about the solutions page? It says you need an account to submit. Is there anyway to use the family's account?
>>
>>17475324
Why can't someone post about dragons there paranormal arnt they
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=453wgsWT5Ao

I'm convinced the tormado page's username and password is somewhere in this video
>>
>>17475383
I really like this opening for some reason.
>>
>>17475383
That intro is so fucking good. It's like something that would really be on a TV show like this.
>>
File: 1421190754252.gif (968KB, 479x347px) Image search: [Google]
1421190754252.gif
968KB, 479x347px
>talking about the /x/ thread on Alan's facebook
>>
File: bithday.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bithday.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
>>17475076
>You think the missing P in
>>The Scultor's Clayground
>means anything?

FWIW, the "R" is missing in the hanging "Happy Birthday" letters banner.
>>
>>17475421
That's literally what that anon replied to.
>>
Something curious, i checked this link http://thesculptorsclayground.com/images/
There are a total of 4 images that do not show in the website, wich are

>LD6.jpg
>IMG_2831.jpg
>IMG_2830.jpg
>pots.jpg (This one has a pot with something written on it, but it may just be a stock image)

Any thoughts on this?
>>
>>17475438
Also you can enter
http://thesculptorsclayground.com/Lynks
and it will show you images related to Lynks desease shown in the website
>>
>>17475383
Freeze framing through the intro I noticed "sam's email" shows up, and (on the frames where he's close-up yelling) the letters spelling out "sculpt" and "clay" - S appears a frame before, then CU and C together, LP and LA, and finally T and Y. Worth a shot to work with these, I guess?
>>
Now that I think of it, the missing letters shouldn't be a part of any code. It wouldn't make sense. They're probably there (not there, rather) just as a symptom of LD (or something else that's affecting their behavior, anyway).
>>
>>17475442
>>17475421

During the intro, around 0:25 you can see the word LYKS with the missing N on the left side of the video
>>
>>17475435
I failed to notice that before posting. whoops.

anyone notice other bad misspellings? in the emails - http://pastebin.com/8PbypHA8
or in the videos?

the passwords so far have been spotted in the videos. maybe we have to work with the letters for this next one (using BEANS somehow, as >>17475322
refers to.)
>>
>>17475463
nice, missing R N and P's in misspelled words (so far)
>>17475442
awesome
>>
>>17475453
Ah, this is probably true.
>>
>>17475438
>>17475441
http://thesculptorsclayground.com/

This website says there are 4 links (Link One, Two, Three and Four)

Taking in consideration that these two

>http://thesculptorsclayground.com/images/
>http://thesculptorsclayground.com/Lynks/

Are links on the website that you could visit, woudn't that mean there are 2 more pages in the website we can't see?
>>
>>17475383
The sculptor storyline still has some things that have no relation to the family it seems
>sam is apparently his ex
>he committed a crime, was sent to jail
>he claims he acted alone but afterwards says he had help, also hes very defensive so its clear he was with someone else when the committed a crime
>hes obsessed with sam and wants to protect her
What are the chances that the grandma was involved in the crime, she is after all the one that brought the clay
what are the chances that shes Sam and in an attempt to protect her, he took the blame for the crime
There was mention before that the grandma is shown in handcuffs

Grandma is watching the show and reacts to the video by saying something like "yeah get your fingers in there"
>>
File: file51235.png (243KB, 1490x1494px) Image search: [Google]
file51235.png
243KB, 1490x1494px
>>17475472
notice the missing letters
>>
>>17475488
>The sculptor storyline still has some things that have no relation to the family it seems
>>sam is apparently his ex
Sam does have a connection to the family. They mentioned her in the main video
>>
So the dad is boomy, right?
>>
Le epic roleplay meme
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 750x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 750x369px
I might be loopy and sleep-deprived at this point (kinda true) so not sure if this has been mentioned, but the header on TSC website is missing the "C" in "sculptors" and right about that is the "banner" ad for "join C's team!"
>>
I just realized something about tape 03560

The whole family is hiding, even the grandma hilariously, still sitting on her couch. One of the Lynks Reviews mention a need to hide as a symptom or part of the daily Lynks routine. So at the time of 03560 the whole family (except for the baby?) has contracted LD in an advanced stage
>>
File: gramma.jpg (162KB, 852x477px) Image search: [Google]
gramma.jpg
162KB, 852x477px
>>17475513
>>
>>17475508
all the letters missing so far fit into "protection" which Alan hinted about on twitter and is the 10% coupon on the surveillance's site
>>
>>17475483
>http://thesculptorsclayground.com/Lynks/
Gives me 404.
>>
>>17475528
Try lynks without the capitol L
>>
>>17475535
are there any videos that take place on the date "2016-02-11" Those are the dates two of the photos were taken on, and it even has their times in the file name. Also, wouldn't this confirm that Alan is NOT Subject X?
>>
>>17475517
Yesss. plus, he actually tweeted 'PROTECT', not 'protection'. Just means we're closer.
>>
>>17475541
But if we know about protect what's the point in searching for the missing letters
>>
Honestly my shit is obsessing over the missing div class for "what is clay" in the source code, I keep feeling like that's a Thing. Even with the amateur feel of the site that seems too deliberate.
>>
>>17475551
Long as hell password using the rest of the letters from the words that were missing letters originally? No clue, really.
>>
>>17475554
That would imply it's trying to reference a css file that's clearly not attached. Maybe that's somewhere?
>>
File: Capture.png (401KB, 596x547px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
401KB, 596x547px
I think Tom is the ex husband of the woman from Claridryl.

Tom is remarried to Anne.
Tom was infected with Lynks during Claridryl which is why he was shown merged through the wall and in the basement

How fucking deep does this go, BRAVO ALAN
>>
I think we need to focus on where the term "protect" is used
It's clearly important
>>
>>17475540
"11-02-2016 22:27:17 Subjects 9&10 fight 00:03:20" I can't get the archives to load on mobile right now to grab the log number but yup.
>>
>>17475589
I've tried and it just produces an error, apparently you need an account use that function. Maybe... there's another login we have to do? I seriously hope that isn't the case.
>>
>>17475580
so my current theory is that we need to figure out a way to request a quote/have an account with ABSS before we can get the next piece of the puzzle here. moving on to tomadoes might be premature.
>>
Ok. Has anyone explained the occipital bone gif on the sculptors page?
Its there and not referenced once in the doc yet its literally been spinning on the page in front of us the whole time?
>>
And also, format is dictating "lognumbers" for video as username and "visible word" in vid as password. Have we tried them all? Inclusing the phrases on the fridge?
>>
Could there be more to Boomy? I mean it's literally sonic, and definitely doesn't look like a cat. Subject 2 draws him as a hedgehog too.
Now, there was... an audio file, I think, where S1 and S2 both forgot what a shovel is. Which means memory loss. So there's a possibility that they don't even remember what a cat is supposed to look like at this point.
The show could be "sponsored" by AB as well, and translated only inside the quarantine zone, actively trying to convince them that a cat is actually supposed to look like that. As a part of the experiment.

Thought that's "Illuminati confirmed" tier shit but sharing my thoughts won't hurt.
>>
>>17475322
What about the other missing letters from that log? Like X isn't used in that picture, but it is missing from the alphabet. Same with D I think
>>
"00456"
Pimp, dux, and dad dance appear on the fridge
>>
>>17475624
>translated
Ahem, that's probably not a correct word. Mixed in from my native language.
Broadcasted.
>>
>>17475616
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_lobe
>>
12 Grain Clay's is aggregate name is Colloid.

Colloidial Suspension - A mixture in which small particles of a substance are dispersed throughout a gas or liquid. If a suspension is left undisturbed, the particles are likely to settle to the bottom.

The basement?
>>
Some of this is making me relate this whole thing back to alzheimers but it seems too big for that.

Maybe the occipital lobe has something to do with all of this?
>>
The basement keeps coming up. Dennis is the one whose mostly in the basement. Maybe there's something to be found in one of the videos where he's in the basement? The weirdest video is where he's shirtless in the basement, showing off his body to the husband and wife. I forget which file number it is.
>>
Log entries that might be of interest / haven't been mentioned much

09-05-2014 15:20:01 Subject 5 unplugs refrigerator 00:00:03
15-06-2014 10:30:21 Subject 9 cooking lasagna 00:00:50
30-08-2014 04:47:27 Subject 12 hides 00:01:13
11-10-2014 07:13:34 Subject 3 in dog costume, kitchen 00:01:26
03-01-2015 10:15:16 Subject 4 takes bath in red water 00:01:30
14-01-2015 02:13:54 Subject 4 with bats 00:00:20
30-03-2015 01:28:32 Fireworks inside 00:00:57
29-06-2015 18:54:14 Subject 3 in dog costume 00:00:39
05-07-2015 16:59:42 Subjects taped in back yard 00:03:05
07-07-2015 03:12:21 Subject 4 works on novel 00:20:02
08-09-2015 04:21:01 Subject 3 uncontrollably dripping water 00:00:46
15-09-2015 10:40:29 Subject 8 in outside hole 00:00:05
21-09-2015 17:37:52 Subject 8 crawls out of refrigerator 00:00:15
30-09-2015 03:35:30 Subject 4 in dog costume 00:00:12
25-11-2015 00:47:41 Living room rug on fire 00:00:07
26-11-2015 01:11:40 Family attack 00:00:52
26-12-2015 06:36:44 Subject 1 lies on kitchen floor 00:10:00
01-01-2016 02:11:25 The object touches each Subject in turn 00:00:56
24-01-2016 22:03:14 Subject 4 has gun 00:00:13
03-02-2016 05:52:55 Shape in upstairs hallway 00:00:40
04-03-2016 14:01:08 Subject 4 missing hands 00:30:00
13-03-2016 01:27:11 Arrival of host 00:00:12
24-03-2016 08:05:26 Swat team 00:00:05
27-03-2016 09:20:15 Front yard flooded 00:01:00
>>
Occipital lobe is reference to their memory loss in identifying things by sight, i believe.
Its spinning may be a relation to the pottery wheel, potentially refering to pottery and art making you not forget?
It goes in two directions at the same time with the sculptor. If we could determine if hes trying to help or hurt we would be able to quailfy a lot of things much easier.
>>
File: grandad.jpg (40KB, 277x248px) Image search: [Google]
grandad.jpg
40KB, 277x248px
>>
is this a nonARG potential in /x/?
finally
>>
>>17475726
But it literally is the opposite.
>>
Where did the "bedsheets" PW come from? Javascript? Is it seen anywhere in the video? This might be slightly important.
>>
>>17475819
It's in the Adult Swim video, as well as "waarnemin"
>>
>>17475819
all passwords are in the script
>>
>>17475824
Nevermind then.
>>
File: 1455478055278.jpg (47KB, 999x766px) Image search: [Google]
1455478055278.jpg
47KB, 999x766px
Kind of late,

But do you think the baby going outside had anything to do with all the children lying face down?

>girl was stuck to ground in kitchen
>baby in kitchen
>Dad gives baby to grandma
>grandma wants nothing to do with it
>baby gets outside
>kids outside face down on the ground
>>
Anything new at all from yesterday?

Seems like everyones stuck at Tormados
>>
>>17475851
Nah, the Tormados page is still cockblocking us
>>
>>17475851
Currently still looking for clues on the Sculptor's Clayground video, only possible lead I have is 'cumulus clouds' as a potential password. Would Alan Resnick himself tell us the details if we emailed him?
>>
>>17475858
No.

A golden rule of any arg is to never give anything away.

In fact, if you email him he will probably give false information/red herring.
>>
>>17475858
The whole point is for "us" to find out everything, chances are that either:
a) He was in the process of setting up the site when it was found and bombarded
b) The site is meant to be empty and the access will be revealed in the next set of vids on adult swim

If you end up emailing him, call him a cuck
>>
>>17475858
Ive watched the damn sculptors video 14 times. Im compiling keywords now and going over it nearly frame by frame.
But i have a feeling that tormados maybe be a mislead.
The arg rule is trust nothing and everything. Exhaust every lead and never give up.
>>
>>17475860
>A golden rule of any arg is to never give anything away.
there's nothing wrong with a creator dropping hints as long as they're not blatantly obvious. I'm pretty sure his "Protect" tweet was a hint.
>>
>>17475923
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GJe-slKOUvSIAExOgqn-5CFfPxViIw7n2zC-cBeFFJY/edit#
It may be a hint or a diversion. but treat everyting as a hint
did anyone notice that there is a dog on top of the christmas tree?
>>
>>17475931
it's the same dog statue that's on the living room table
>>
The Sculptor's Clayground video is the most logical source of the username and pass for a website advertised in the same video.

One thing that strikes me ass odd, is that at the start of the video there are only two words besides SCULPT CLAY that pop up

>Lnks (Lynks with a missing Y)
>sam's email

I wanted to ask any anons if anyone knows about Sam's email, because that might be the username or the password we are looking for
>>
why is the dad so obsessed with leaving the country?
>>
>>17475972
south afrika is a source of a clay used in treating skin conditions. the powdered clay is called bentonite. it fits in here somewhere
>>
File: 8min58sec.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8min58sec.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>watching video for the 4th time
>see this shit
how the fuck does alan make videos where you always find new shit when you watch it
also does anyone know what room this is
>>
>>17475994
It's either the garage or the basement. Might be the garage. In one of the emails in the archive, the Mother (I think) mentions that there's something that's been living the the garage.
>>
ok. so in 30002 the father starts laughing about "prime ministers questions" which occurs every wednesday afternoon... at noon... did we miss and opportunity to ask questions???
>>
>>17475994
its the garage. the father mentions that he believes a racoon may be living in it.
>>
>>17475998
>>17476006
It's possible this "raccoon" is just Boomy rummaging through their garbage at night.
>>
>>17475989
Interesting. One of the confirmed pw's is in Afrikaans and the raw div class tag on the SC website restates "what is clay?" Anyone tried this already?
>>
>>17475961
Sam IS "always welcome on the website".
It's gotta be her login info.
Where do we go to find that?
>>
>>17475994
It was found and posted in the first thread.
You should go back and read the tread next time.
>>
>>17476014
Sam could easily be the username. Which would leave the password. Is their any hints as to anything she may like in any mention of her in the entire series? I mean, the family do talk about her at some points.
>>
has basement been tried in the password? the sculptor's playground emphasizes it in the start, basements can provide a little shelter with tornadoes, it's where the locked door is in the thhpii house, the man in the claridryl website, etc. it seems to be emphasized a great deal.
>>
"[email protected]" could also be the username, what with "Sam's email" flashing in the intro and all
>>
What's the guy pushing around in x2? I can't tell if it's a snow shovel or a push mower.
>>
>>17476056
maybe a lawn mower
>>
>>17476052
here's a question... has anyone tried emailing Sam?
>>
>>17476064
I did, no response yet.
I told her to take him back and to tell me the password if her name is the username
>>
>>17476056
its a lawnmower. and for some reason the damn lawmower gets stuck to the ground too...
>>
>>17476074
The lawnmowers fine, Tom just cant pick it up
>>
I just noticed that this webpage is what's on the laptop screen on the Surveillance's sites FAQ section
http://zenhabits.net/priority/
>>
>>17476064
I tried as well, used both sam@ and samsemail@, just basic "hello" messages... No response yet
>>
http://tormadoes.weatherfront.net/archives

Leads to an empty page.
>>
>>17476068
did you send her a link to the video and tell her to watch it?
that seems like the obvious thing to do what with the PLEASE MAKE SAM WATCH THIS
>>
>>17476056
It's the same lawn mower 2 fails to lift in a different video (but is also mowing with in a third video). This may suggest that subject X affects things it touches?
>>
what about the AB forgotten password email?
[email protected]
>>
>>17476084
i forgot

If she responds to any of us, im sure itll be posted and reposted everywhere on the net. At this point the user/pass is the only thing stopping us.

Also it was an [AS] special from the 14th to the 17th, which mean we have 2 more days lads.
>>
>>17476093
This is nothing new. They always rerun the show throughout the week. Stop trying to make it out to be something it isn't, last night being the same exact rerun solidifies that we're not getting anything more on TV.
>>
>>17476098
>They always rerun the show throughout the week
The thing you're ignoring is that this is Alan Resnick, and Alan Resnick will do weird shit as long as Adult Swim allows him to, and since the short airs at 4am, I'm sure they wouldn't care. If you look on twitter, someone on March 15 asked him if he'd do a 2 hour movie of This House Has People In It. His response was "If they let us."
>>
These AB videos are a metaphor for Autism.

>The video where the dad was screaming that anthem
Poor vocal control.

>The video where the dad wheres his son's clothes, lies in his bed, and draws pictures Boomy.
The stunted growth that comes with autism. Usually has a childish personality and hobbies even as an adult.

>The videos with when the people are downstairs touching their face
OCD. Another common autistic trait. It takes full effect when you are alone in private.

>Sonic the Hedgehog(Boomy the Cat)
Speaks for itself.

>The video where the repair guy talks to the Mom and Dad while they are sleeping.
Not knowing how to properly interact. Not being aware of surroundings.

>The video of the Dad with the door
Another case of OCD. Some kind of ritual pattern.

>The video where the dad is struggling to lift that Lawnmower
Lack of responsibility.

>The video with parents discussing their son watching Boomy. The Mom saying he's too old for it. The Dad explaining it helps him "focus". They also mention it being "too fast" for him and adjusting to their new home and the mom's mother.
Overactive imagination and fantasy escapism. Also referencing the speed of the show with the possibility of their son being slow and not being fond change.

>The video where the dad talk about Boomy being a imaginary friend for their son.
Their son probably has trouble interacting with other kids and making friends.

>The video with the dad crawling on the floor
General bizarre behavior that can come with the spectrum.

And in "This House Has People In It" is a metaphor for a autistic breakdown. With the girl lying on the floor having shit happen. Parents freaking out. It's an episode.
>>
>>17476119
he's already done a series about autism but it really seems way too on the nose for it
then again he might just not be subtle about it
>>
>>17476113
They don't show anything different throughout the week for the other Infomercial and Off the Air episodes. You're grasping at straws.
>>
>>17476081
there is a forum here...
>>
File: plsrespond.png (2KB, 281x41px) Image search: [Google]
plsrespond.png
2KB, 281x41px
)^:
>>
>>17476131
why are you wasting your time criticizing other peoples ideas? just go your own direction and leave people to their own devices
>>
>>17476131
>You're grasping at straws
As are you. If people assumed Adult Swim were only one way, then they never would have expected something like Unedited Footage Of A Bear to even air in the first place, or any of the countless fake infomercial or even the Off The Air show.
>>
ok. so the dates of posts on zenhabits match up with the dates of the videos...
i think this site is a direction to go. check it out.
>>
neverind. reading dates backwards because im americunt
>>
>>17476135
https://seachange.memberful.com/auth/sign_in
this is the forum anon was talking about, there are tons of stuff to search through on this "zenhabits" website, anybody wanna give it a gander?
>>
>>17476168
zenhabits is an actual blog that's been going on for years. I don't think it's related
>>
Bentonite is also used in construction, interestingly its main use is in making impermeable barriers to stop contaminated ground water from leaving an area.

>Bentonite is supplied in granular form to initially allow for water to penetrate and come into contact with the particles. As water is absorbed, the clay expands to fill cavities both between the granules and the adjacent soil. Once hydrated, the clay forms an impermeable barrier.

Not sure how that relates to anything, but the host did make a big deal of the type of clay he was using.
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (559KB, 1719x562px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
559KB, 1719x562px
Alan, you sly bastard, reusing props from Unedited Footage from a Bear
>>
>>17476179
Yeah, me neither. It's also open source which would explain it appearing in a stock photo.
>>
>>17476179
Alan could have used info from the zen blog in the ARG
>>
>>17476183
its the same kid
>>
File: Capture.png (857KB, 852x444px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
857KB, 852x444px
> clayground show intro
> looks at pics of horse and apple
> chooses apple

do you think this has any relevance? i mean, he does turn around and look at the camera afterwards and it seems pretty nonsensical for a show which is about clay
>>
>>17476198
hedgehogs love apples.
>>
>>17476179
it just seems really fuckin' weird, kinda on par with the rest of this ARG.
>>
everyone but the baby "floats" downward,would have been a nice segment to v/h/s viral.
>>
everything has a reason and purpose behind it. im at an standstill. i think walking away and coming back with a clear held may help.
>>
this is what you get if you send an email to AB video solutions that's unrelated to the 'forget pw?' prompt
>>
So the daughter is also diagnosed with Lynks on 18/7.

But on 21/10 the mother gets an email from the doctor saying the samples are Lynks free.

What could the actual order of infection be here? It's weird because the doctor sounds as if Anne is being too overzealous in checking for Lynks. But if you know more than one family member is already infected, wouldn't that actually be a reasonable precaution?
>>
>>17476245
SYTYD?
>>
http://absurveillancesolutions.com/archives/RECOVERED_FILES/file13184.wav

in this audio two things:
> whats with the animals?
bambi (dunno wtf to call them lol). hedgehog monster? dog costume. boony the cat. and now >>17476198 something about a horse. plus, the trinket the wife moves with telekinesis is a dog i think?

> talks about locked room in basement never been in
is that what the maintenance dude is trying to open at the start of the main video?
>>
I think everybody should rub one out on /gif/ and come back with a fresh head
>>17476237
this anon has the idea
>>
>>17476183
this can't be unintentional
>>
>>17476198
a horse apple is known as a hedge apple or osage orange. thats all i got on that.
>>
>>17476249
The lab could be lying to her OR she sent samples from everyone but the daughter who would have been already infected. However the lab told her to stop sending in samples which may lead to further infection
>>
>>17476262
I agree, why do you think he would include it if it was though?
>>
>>17476183
Actually, what the fuck? The kid seen here is actor Jackson Manning (and the kid is also referred to as Jack in THHPII, and has no name in UEFoaB) I think they might be the same kid? Is it the same actor?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6998806/?ref_=tt_cl_t3
>>
>>17476249
i think the samples are of the son. i think he is the one person who doesnt have lynks.
>>
>>17476278
its the same kids. literally the same kids.
>>
>>17476255
>bambi (dunno wtf to call them lol)
Deer?
>>
Alright so I was going through the Google doc and was looking into that Zen website that was added. I signed up to the newsletter, the last post on the news letter was the same day THHPII aired. This is the email I got back Welcome!

Thank you for subscribing to the Zen Habits emails ... I hope you'll find them of value.

I normally only send 1-3 articles per week, but in the next week I'm going to send you four of my favorite articles from thearchives. I hope you enjoy them!

I'm glad to connect with you.

Leo Babauta
Zen Habits
>>
>>17476283
Yeah, you're right. This, I think, is the strongest connection between UEFoaB and THHPII, in addition to the similar visual devices?? jesus
>>
>>17476291
She literally messaged me saying "theres more in the website.
>>
>>17476297
sam?
>>
>>17476297
Wait, who messaged you? The AB solutions website?
>>
>>17476297
post screenshot of email pls qt
>>
>>17476285
thought deer had antlers.. or is that only males or something?
>>
>>17476301
The actress who plays the daughter. On fb. I was commenting and she replied to me almost immediately. Rory nicole.
>>
File: whitetail-buck-doe.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
whitetail-buck-doe.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>17476327
Only males.
>>
>>17476327
Female Deer=Doe

Bambi was a Deer fyi.
>>
>>17476327
Not all of them have big antlers, no.
>>
>>17476331
"hopefully gets picked up for more episodes!" me reading that after having spent the past 24+ hrs sifting through the amount of content one episode produced
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-15-08-54.png (73KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-15-08-54.png
73KB, 720x1280px
>>17476297
Rory nicole. The actress who plays the daughter. I was commenting seeing if i would get active response to tell if they were paying attention and they def are.
>>
>>17476338
You didnt know?
>>
>>17476340
which website?
>>
File: 1424137607812.jpg (47KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
1424137607812.jpg
47KB, 600x685px
>>17476338
at least that means new material
>>
>>17476348
didn't know there was the possibility of more episode in this universe? no i didn't.
>>
>>17475724
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=453wgsWT5Ao [Embed]
>>17476340
I wonder if she only knows so much as what we've found already.
>>
>>17476350
Fb
>>
>>17475491

... How the fuck did you find that? It isn't listed in the archives, Rebano.
>>
>>17476340
don't listen to her, she clearly has lynks
>>
>>17476356
I thought you meant knowing that there was only one episode. My bad.
>>
>>17476340
There was that one anon who emailed one of the creators yesterday and got an almost immediate response. They're definitely watching excitedly for us to find more
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 744x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 744x314px
This keeps messing with me, esp since I'm on mobile and I'm about to go to work and I have to stop screwing around with the arg for a while. Type IM FALLING sideways??? This is too specific.
>>
>>17475491
has anyone figured this clue out yet? I've been looking around for D, U, and X but haven't found anything with them.
>>
>>17476374
*sidekeys, oop.
>>
>>17476372
That was me as well. It was alan. Ive been here since the first thread started. Im behind quite a bit of the content and theories. I believe there are 2 others as well besides rebano unless hes one of the prev anons. The clay=people theory was mine as well as the initial mention of bentonite.
>>
>>17476374
Yeah. I cant make sense of that...
We should start a new googledoc for unanswered questions.
>>
>>17476374
Falling = losing control over your body? Impaired motor skills?
>>
please can somebody explain whats happening in this thread? also I couldnt login to OPs link. this thread has over 300 replies so forgive me for wanting a tldr instead of trying to catch up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJWiPb3gXOE
the memes
BEGIN
>>
>>17476402
Fuck
>>
>>17476400
Adult swim aired a freaky video at 4 am.
Video was a series of security footage of a house.
Weird shit goes down.
Video had link to a real website.
Website has shit-tons of mysterious stuff hidden in it.
Big spooky mystery afoot.

On another note, was Alan behind those Life Hack with Carole Anne videos? I only say that cause it's set 51 years in the future with a virus running rampant or something.
>>
>>17476400
Go to the top and find the google doc. Were trying to figure out this arg and greentexting a synopsis has already been done.
>>
>>17476361
Pretty sure he meant which website Rory was talking about.
>>
>>17476394
Agreed, that would make it easier for people to check on in their spare time and try to crack stuff instead of wading through threads
>>
>>17476423
she posted the absol site so im assuming that site.
>>
are the contractor and boomy cat in any vids together?
also, in sculptors video he mentions using a record player to make scultures and they mention/use the record player a few times. potential link?
>>
On the sculptors clayground site it says you can get lynks from too much exercise, later on in the letter to Sam he says he has some of her pedals and gears in the basement. In one of the pictures of a sculpture you see a bike gear and chain. I'm wondering if Sam had contracted Lynks from being active and gave it to the sculptor through sexual contact, thus it drove him mad and he did something to sam
>>
>>17476449
The main video that aired I guess.
>>
File: THHPII.png (272KB, 852x481px) Image search: [Google]
THHPII.png
272KB, 852x481px
>>17475724
Just realized that that is the same guy that appears during the tape where the little girl walks up to the porch then runs away.
>>
I was googling those Rxxx numbers that appear on the lynks newsletters in the archives, R372 is a road in south Africa, in the video the dad talks about taking a trip to Cape town a city in south Africa. Not sure if it's connected but someone might be able to use the info.
>>
File: grapes r gud.png (40KB, 577x464px) Image search: [Google]
grapes r gud.png
40KB, 577x464px
OP here, just wanted to share a conversation me and alan had over email.
>>
>>17476504
Now this is the sort of ARG detective work I like to see!
>>
>>17476374
What... What is the numeric equivalence of "IM FALLING"? Do we type that in somewhere? Honestly that "IM FALLING" thing has to be solved...
>>
OP here, don't know if this is important, but if you go to alan's site, and you click the top left of his bluejeans, it asks you if you want to post on facebook attack of the clones. Maybe he is dropping more hints about the story?
>>
>>17476520
Forgot to mention, but if you click right above the square with a sphere in it, it has you post about revenge of the sith. wtf alan, im confused now.
>>
>>17476518
9-13 6-1-12-12-9-14-7

Or 46 3155464 on a cell phone numpad
>>
>>17476520
And the phantom menace if you click above the paint box? FUCKING ALAN! WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>17476518
352144353 On an alphanumeric keypad
>>
>>17476532
>>17476520
Have you ever heard of a thing called "joke"?
>>
>>17476520
>>17476525
>>17476532

STAR WARS EP. 8 CONFIRMED
>>
>>17476504
>The R372 is a Regional Route in South Africa that connects Kuruman to Taung via Reivilo.
>Kuruman is a town with 13,057 inhabitants in the Northern Cape province of South Africa.

I know Cape Town is in Western Cape, but Western, Eastern, Northern Cape and North West used to be part of the Cape Province as a whole before it split up.

Taung and Reivilo are not in Western, Eastern or Northern Cape, but they are in North West. I'm not sure if these towns or provinces are connected, but I agree with the road being connected.
>>
anyone else notice the detective the woman in ufoab first locks eyes with is the contractor
>>
>>17476537
Joke? Have you ever heard of a thing called take everything as a clue. This could easily be a clue. So, maybe you can try to help deduce everything rather then judging me for thinking that a guy sending us on a hunt through multiple webpages, might have some meaning of putting these there.
>>
His Vine account has stuff from THHPI dated as far back as September 2015 including a video of subject 2 with the lawnmower to someone singing Spongebob Squarepants
>>
File: 174_1.jpg (30KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
174_1.jpg
30KB, 236x314px
>>17476268
Horse apples are also another name for horseshit.
In fact actual horse apples were named because they happened to look like they came out the back of a horse.
>>
>>17476507
>R
goddamn he's taunting us
>>
File: sinking.png (107KB, 236x225px) Image search: [Google]
sinking.png
107KB, 236x225px
I just noticed that in the picture of alan holding the orb, he is sinking into the floor. His site might be holding more secrets we havn't found yet.
>>
File: 1c5jzkk.gif (623KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
1c5jzkk.gif
623KB, 300x299px
>>17476548
Have you heard of straws, because you keep grasping at them
>>
>>17476562
He could also be kneeling
>>
>>17476551
>September 2015

Just over a month after Visitor Information was uploaded.
>>
So maybe im late with this but the guy getting arrested in the begining of ufoab is sculptor...
Compare pic to next pic
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-16-18-59.png (528KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-16-18-59.png
528KB, 1280x720px
Sculptor is this guy
>>
>>17476552
>you can get lynks disease if you don't wash your hands after using the washroom
shit
>>
[spoiler]>>17476566
BUDDY, I FOUND OUT WHERE AL-QAEDA WAS HIDING BEFORE BUSH EVEN KNEW THAT THEY WERE A THREAT, DON'T TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE SHIT![/spoiler]
>>
>>17476543
R194 and R135 are also roads, but they're both in Ireland. As far as I know, there are no mentions of Ireland in the logs, but there seems to be a recurring theme of roads/paths here, especially since the Sculptor's Clayground site talks about paths.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-16-21-21.png (576KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-16-21-21.png
576KB, 1280x720px
And here are his sculptures. Fuck.
>>
>>17476593
Okay, now I'm convinced.
>>
>>17476578
nah, that guy isn't played by Alan Resnick
>>
>>17476589
>>17476589
I noticed that as well, could a clue be hidden there somewhere?
>>
>>17476578
>>17476593
Possibly he's being quarantined, after investigation lead to believe he has Lynks Disease?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-16-16-24-51.png (469KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-16-16-24-51.png
469KB, 1280x720px
And someone runs past in the bg. Assuming its boomy cat... What the fuck.
>>
>>17476605
so why are they removing sculptures and bags of water from his house while there is a corpse on the ground? if its not the same actor its at least implied
>>
>>17476610
Wasn't that guy implied to have suffered a clarydril meltdown as well? The corpse they were taking out had his same shoes
>>
After googling Sadday, found that El Sadday or El Shaddei is one of rhe hebrew words for god.
>>
>>17476606
Not sure, I googled 00437 and didn't find anything noteworthy. Has anyone tried googling the video/file numbers yet?
>>
>>17476617
It's implied that he's gone past the point of no return.
>>
btw, anyone catching one of WHAM's live shows? They're playing in Toronto, and I'm incredibly curious now.
>>
>>17476617
yeah. this gets more and more complex by the minute. immediately after is when they show the side effects of claridyl on the bottom of the screen.
>>
>>17476572
>>17476578
No, scultpur is Alan Resnick the creator.
>>
>>17476627
why are they carrying sculptures out of the house??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>17476632
Might not be sculptures its just not the same guy ok. Go watch a tutorial on face recognition tutorial
>>
>>17476632
Because those sculptures are actually cut-up limbs and organs (hence the pool of blood in the leftmost bag)

Stop eating red herrings
>>
>>17476616
The idea is clarodyl made his depressed self kill his sane self. Same shoes. The body on the floor is a metaphor, but he definitely did some crazy shit inside the house. Maybe that was the crime if they're linked??
>>
i speak Hebrew, nobody and i mean NOBODY use this word, I have never heard it.
>>
>>17476627
That may be, but it's pretty clear that this guy has a bunch of similarly shaped objects and is under arrest.
His hair and beard are also similar.

It's not impossible that Resnick decided to expand the arrested perp in This House, and chose to act out the part himself.
Such recasting is actually pretty common. Thanos in the post credits scene in the first Avengers movie was not played by Josh Brolin, for example.
>>
>>17476507
Thanks for the help, Nukeblast~
>>
I would like to point out that during the clayground video, to me atleast, it seems to be implied that sam has the login info. hope i can follow up on this in anyway.
>>
>>17476650
if that were the case, why not recast the boy?
>>
>>17476650
thank you. those are obviously sculptures and not 2-3ft tall limbs attatched to platforms.
>>
>>17476648
Green Shoes was the Sculptor's accomplice. They murdered the fuck out of some Lynks patients and made them into sculptures as they were turning into clay.

Did they ever specify Sam's gender?
>>
>>17476658
Because the boy could probably act.

Similar to how David Lynch didn't recast Laura Palmer when he decided to give expand her role in Twin Peaks.

I'm not confirming or denying that the arrested man is the Sculptor. I'm just saying that it's not impossible or even unlikely that the same actor auditioned to play the sculptor later on and just didn't cut it.
>>
>>17476650
this is a big reach. and those are clearly not sculptures, at least one is full of blood and the other is a vacuum cleaner. cmon dude
>>
>>17476658
because its the same kid. they use the same kid in both as well as his pic from the ufoab. its on the wall and then its behind him on the table during thhpii when the girl is going through the floor.
>>
So I guess this is implying there is a relation between clarydril and Lynks, right? But they have very different effects
>>
>40234: The Father sings a patriotic tune and salutes. Note how the family salutes back in an almost robotic fashion. Also he knows there are cameras installed as he looks at them while singing. At the end of the video he begins crying remorsefully
>96200: Letters “PEG” on the floor, also the Father is secretly listening to war sounds which he hides from wife/family, and lying down
>"WAR WAR WAR" written on the fridge in the dog suit pic
Was the step-father a soldier at some point? If he was, is that relevant to AB Solutions at all?
>>
>>17476675
dude. are you trolling or? look at the blood in the rest of the footage. there is no comparison.
in two linked films where everything has a valid purpose, your assumption is that its a vacuum and the clear orange liquid in a bag if blood.
youre entitled to your opinion but its not reaching. its making valid connections where literally everything that has been made sense of is directly related to something else with the specific intention of making a point.
>>
>>17476681
You guys think that Clarydril could be an anagram for something?
Maybe even link em both together, Clarydril and Lynks
>>
>>17476696
Clarydril
Cla y
Common theme of clay seen in THHPII
>>
>>17476683
I do believe that the father is a veteran with PTSD. I think this might just be alan's take on various problems within a family. Dad has ptsd, daughter is an addict, son has OCD, mom is probably cheating on dad, and the Grandma is a criminal, might also be a perv due to her interest in subject 6.
>>
alan narrates ufoab and connor kizer is the guy getting arrested.
In Live forever as you are, connor kizer narrates and alan plays himself.
maybe they are interchangeable? idk.
>>
>>17476714
It's honestly weird Alan didn't make a physical appearance in UFoaB. He really likes to do that.
>>
login not working
pl0x help
>>
>>17476702
If you take out CLAY from Clarydril you're left with an extra L which you can use to spell out drill.
Drilling into the ground, people often use drilling fluid, one of them is a mud mixed with clay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drilling_fluid

"Water-based mud (WBM): Most basic water-based mud systems begin with water, then clays and other chemicals are incorporated into the water to create a homogeneous blend resembling something between chocolate milk and a malt (depending on viscosity). The clay (called "shale" in its rock form) is usually a combination of native clays that are suspended in the fluid while drilling, or specific types of clay that are processed and sold as additives for the WBM system. The most common of these is bentonite, frequently referred to in the oilfield as "gel". Gel likely makes reference to the fact that while the fluid is being pumped, it can be very thin and free-flowing (like chocolate milk), though when pumping is stopped, the static fluid builds a "gel" structure that resists flow. When an adequate pumping force is applied to "break the gel", flow resumes and the fluid returns to its previously free-flowing state. Many other chemicals (e.g. potassium formate) are added to a WBM system to achieve various effects, including: viscosity control, shale stability, enhance drilling rate of penetration, cooling and lubricating of equipment."

It's probably nothing but a huge reach. But still. you never know~
>>
>>17476725
Ahh nevermind.
I made a mistake, jumped the gun and made myself look dumb.
>>
>>17476681
Well, what happens if you'd combine those two things? You take clarydril WHILE being affected by lynks, so you get a deranged doppleganger, and then you melt into the ground...which would leave the doppleganger free to do whatever he wanted
>>
>>17476374
Wait.
I'm Falling...
Like, falling through the floor?
>>
>>17476725
>>17476731
the girl also "drills" into the ground by sinking through, so you're not completely off
>>
>>17476725
You're left with an extra R to fix the bithday sign.
>>
Something I noticed after rewatching UFoaB, the lady is attacked by someone eerily similar to her. The guy in handcuffs also seems to have the same shoes as the body on the ground. It just sticks out to me because there's a section on Alan's webpage that links to "Attack of the Clones".
>>
Just putting this out there:
The images used in the Products/Solutions/FAQ/About Us
Sections of the AB Surveillance website have no significance. They can all be found on free image websites.

picjumbo.com/girl-reading-a-book-at-home/
picjumbo.com/woman-calling-with-her-phone/
picjumbo.com/old-house-window-in-colorful-retro/
picjumbo.com/colorful-dslr-lens-close-up/
>>
>>17476739
So the Sculptor was right in that clay does fix things.
>>
>>17476745
>eerily similar
That's because it is her, dumbass. Its a split personality that runs her life.
>>
>>17476760
theres no need to be rude. were all at different levels of understanding this. and your interpretation of this is no better than anyone elses until its proven. stop being a dick,
>>
File: 1436417571389.jpg (29KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1436417571389.jpg
29KB, 500x318px
>>17476593
Holy shit
>>
The biggest hurdle here is finding the password to http://tormadoes.weatherfront.net/logs

the site comes from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=453wgsWT5Ao which is the program in the original THHPII. The video probably has the answer in it. the "IM FALLING" seems like the biggest hint but after trying a few things its not working
>>
>>17476745
It was a doppelganger symbolizing the woman's duality.

Actually I feel Resnick would site David Lynch as an inspiration. Frankly I feel that out of so many filmmakers trying to channel Lynch, Alan Resnick is doing a pretty fucking good job. He seems to have a knack for surreal horror, and unlike so many other imitators understands the value of humor.
>>
>>17476739
>>17476752
Do you think you can use the remaining RIDIL to fix anything else?
>>
oh and the woman who played the main character actually has a twin. not really telling of anything but interesting.
>>
>>17476790
You know it made filming a lot easier if they used her.
>>
>>17476776
anything about the username?
>>
>>17476787
well, what other letters are missing from things?
or is it a "riddle"
the T from birthday and P from sculptors?
RIDILTP?
>>
>>17476793
yeah and saved a lot of money
>>
>>17476796
Try messing with the fridge magnets
BEANS and all those other things
>>
>>17476796
Heh, you can spell "dirt pil"
>>
Did the people who took apart the ABS website take apart the sculptor's website too?
>>
>>17476795
Well we'd need a username and a password. It seems the password is always a word ("bedsheets", "sadday", "waarnemin") but we only have one username, which is a number. the number in >>17476530 or >>17476536 could be the "number" we're looking for but that could also be a password as the word itself
>>
the feel when you input something into the username and password field and the field disappears for a minute before coming back
>>
File: sam email.png (412KB, 858x486px) Image search: [Google]
sam email.png
412KB, 858x486px
stoping at around 31 of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=453wgsWT5Ao

will show us that sam has an email, maybe we need to find it?
>>
>>17476813
i did. nothing hidden in the source code
>>
So

Why the fuck is Unedited Footage of a bear named like that? I know there's that bear at the beginning and the end, but what does the bear represent
>>
>>17476821
Watching that intro again makes me want to pick it apart piece by piece. Also I just now noticed the "p" in "sculptor" is removed in the title card
>>
>>17476820
hahahahahaha. that same thing happened to me twice and i flipped shit
>>
Is it possible Claridryl causes Lynks?
>>
File: no P.png (420KB, 864x479px) Image search: [Google]
no P.png
420KB, 864x479px
sculptor is missing a P in the title sequence. Also, did the title always have the type of tv in it on the video, and the season?
>>
>>17476814
there was a series of number and letters mentioned in a previous thread. i cant find it. it was 6-8 characters and was labeled as important and was found in the source code
>>
>>17476811
Tip
Rid (the doppleganger got rid of that woman)
Pit (there was a pit in that one game after the Bear movie)
Lip (grandad or that pink guy doesn't seem to have lips)
Lit (the fire that started in the oven)
Trip
Rip (rip Madison)
Lid

>>17476835
Try gathering all the typos and missing letters and bunching them together and seeing what anagrams you can come up with.
It probably leads to nowhere, but it's better than not doing anything.
>>
File: S A M.jpg (72KB, 776x447px) Image search: [Google]
S A M.jpg
72KB, 776x447px
I'm sure this has already been noticed
>>
>>17476835
Sculptor is spelt "sulptor" on the Sculptor's Clayground website, he seems to have a habit of misspelling this word.
>>
>>17476826
nothing really
the entire short i meant to catch you off guard since it's a fake advertisement.
>>
I just realized something, Subject 5 comes home in a pair of handcuffs. The clay you need is from prison yards. Might be nothing but is subject 5 actually bringing clay into the house?
>>
>>17476850
there as a reference to a bear in something while i was holding my breath so i didnt catch cancer when lurking reddit threads but i dont think it was valid.
>>
>>17476854
she emailed the sculptor complaining that the clay isn't sturdy, so yes, she brought some in the house. The email is in the archive
>>
How likely is it that the username for the weatherfront logs page is Sam?

It's pretty obvious he wanted her on the website.
>>
File: 6 32.png (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6 32.png
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>17476839
And this

I'm lazy, somebody see if something is hidden in the contrast
>>
Every letter we end up finding missing is just another letter in the word "Protect" that was referenced in a tweet by Alan and is on the AB site as a discount coupon. This is the road I think we need to take: find out what that word can be used for.
>>
>>17476854
def. shes got sculptures next to her bed and is watching the sculptors clayground in the first ep.
shes def suspect.
>>
So I decided to look at some of Alan's other things and now I'm watching Night Mind's video about Alantutorial. Alantutorial was made during Autism Awareness Month. This whole thing started a day ago, right? What awareness or history month is March? Did it air on the 14th or 15th? If it was the 15th then I'm sure there's something about a reference to the 'Ides of March'.

>>17476854
>>17476861
Now that I think about it, where is the clay? In the garage or was it already used for those sculptures?
>>
>>17476866
nope. been there. done that.
>>
>>17476875
Dang
>>
Okay

I posted in the 2nd thread but

http://i.cdn.turner.com/adultswim/big/infomercials/thhpii/l/50032.mp4

If you go to 5:26

What's the situation with the grandma?
>>
>>17476873
It technically aired on the 15th, but Adult Swim's schedule showed it as the 14th because of how they do schedules.

Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month
Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month
National Kidney Month
National Nutrition Month
Women's History Month
Irish-American Heritage Month
Endometriosis Awareness Month
National Reading Awareness Month
Music in Our Schools Month
Social Work Month
Colon Cancer Awareness Month
Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month
Hemophilia Awareness Month
National Athletic Training Month
>>
>>17476873
National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
National Endometriosis Awareness Month
National Kidney Month
Multiple Sclerosis Education Month (promoted by the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation and others)
National Nutrition Month
Save Your Vision Month
Sleep Awareness Month (promoted by the National Sleep Foundation)
Trisomy Awareness Month
Workplace Eye Wellness Month
Patient Safety Awareness Week (first full week of March)
National Sleep Awareness Week (the week before daylight savings switch)
Brain Awareness Week (second full week of March)
National Poison Prevention Week (third full week of March)
>>
File: 1458163982168.png (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458163982168.png
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>17476866
>>17476875
>>17476881
Nothing really interesting to report, sorry dudes
>>
Sculptor's Clayground

He mentions being free of X

Subject X?
>>
>>17476885
>Irish-American Heritage Month
it must be about the plight of the irish during the potato famine then
>>
>>17473733
Reminder that there also may be more than one Boony.

What's really baking my noodle is that it's possible that the dad may have been the one who wrote the note asking if Boony was real.
>>
>>17476883
She went to jail, just came back, probably brought the lynks disease to the family
>>
>>17476883
shes not in that video...
its the parents talking about boomy while the contractor gets beaten to near death outside
>>
>>17476901
50032 is pretty fucking far down the chronology. They'd already been exhibiting signs of Lynks for a good while.
>>
does anyone know how to create mirrors or know where there are other copies of the absol videos?
its plagued with bandwidth issues currently and i cant get through the videos anymore,
>>
>>17476927
>its plagued with bandwidth issues currently
So it's not only me, huh.
Thought my internet connection was being shitty again.
>>
can someone create a google doc for unanswered questions?
>>
Haven't seen any mention of it but at 3:07 of the Video that aired on AS you can see a head towards the top right area peek out, looks like our red-faced person, so looks like the email and such about the racoon are probably related to him Perhaps this is where it/he/she lives within the house?
>>
>>17476907
>http://tormadoes.weatherfront.net/archives
If you watched the video you fucknut

it clearly brings up "the situation with your mother"
"honey i think everyone is bothered by it."
>>
>>17476932
nah. its 6 on the east coast. normans are hitting the web and fucking their page with their semi-interest
>>
>>17476838
All the typos and grammatical errors I could find in the video:
>LYnks
>Sculptur
>"the visit the" in a sentence
>Tormados
>#linksdisease
>"AND" at the end of a sentence with nothing afterwards
>Reccomend
>RobbyRackleff (technically spelled correctly, but there isn't a space between the first and last name)
>Jermey

I don't think most of these lead anywhere, but it's better than nothing.

Also, another thing I noticed while searching through the video for typos is that he said one of the tools he was going to use was a blue splat knife. The family is usually wearing something blue or near something blue whenever something weird happens. I'm not sure if those are connected, but it's worth looking into.
>>
File: snap1346.jpg (74KB, 690x605px) Image search: [Google]
snap1346.jpg
74KB, 690x605px
>>17476935
Holy shit, I never noticed that

A pants-pooper, that's for sure
>>
>>17476869
I already tried a combination of sam and protect to log into the tormadoe place, to no avail. we still need more pieces
>>
>>17476945
Blue's been a theme with Alan ever since the blue chair in alantutorial. That color is definitely significant.
>>
>>17476945
the blue splay knife is not a thing. i searched for it as soon as i heard it the first morning and it turned up nothing. the color blue is important and i believe the splat is just relative to forming the clay and being violent as clay seems to be either metaphorically or literally people.
>>
>>17476937
sick lynks fucknut
>>
>>17476949
We've seen pinky in that area before. Pretty sure it's the first place you see it.
>>
what other names appear that we could use as username? theres the 2 characters that die in her books that she mentions, donna from ufoab and sam. anything else?
>>
File: clay.png (249KB, 1498x1398px) Image search: [Google]
clay.png
249KB, 1498x1398px
Guys, I don't know how far this is in the timeline, but is this clay?
>>
>>17476933
Isn't it interesting that by now we have a near-encyclopedic knowledge of the psychological and physical effects of Lynks disease, but know almost nothing else?

Resnick has only given us information on the disease, while everything else is left virtually unexplained.
Hell, he's been teaching us about Lynks as far back as Unedited Footage of a Bear, through the Claridryl side effects. And if Visitor Information is connected (and we're pretty much 95% sure it is), we even have a good look at the disease in its later stages.
>>
File: 1439113849171.png (98KB, 284x206px) Image search: [Google]
1439113849171.png
98KB, 284x206px
>12-09-2015 21:31:56 Subject 4 in Room X 00:00:01
>>
>>17476977
looks like raw meat to me
>>
>>17476977
that's frosting
>>
>>17476977
idk. its something but they also circle the sons nose
>>
>>17476987
maybe there is clay in the frosting?
>>
File: the sculpture.png (54KB, 214x262px) Image search: [Google]
the sculpture.png
54KB, 214x262px
Also, i just realized that the sculpture has been in their home infront of the fire place. I'm to lazy to see if it's in all videos, but here it is in one of them.
>>
>>17476985
>the kid is in whatever Room X is for no longer than one second
>>
>>17476999
Most likely hanging out with subject 13
>>
has anyone tried "fireball" in username or password? it was the fathers band
>>
>>17476998
there are 2 in front of the fireplace and two next to grannys nightstand.
>>
>>17476702
clay drill?
>>
File: nope.gif (473KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
473KB, 320x240px
>>17476999
I imagine the interaction went something like pic related.
>>
>>17476956
the color blue was heavily featured in alantutorial as a sign of depression etc. fyi
>>
>>17474390
Be sure to keep an eye on the game itself, too.
There's a chance that more levels are incoming.
>>
so what happens in between the first video where the xmas tree is revealed and pinky is shown in the back and the 4th xvid where they freak out at the sight of pinky and others with flashlights?
theres a 2 year difference in dates.
>>
>>17477020
is Icelandic Ultrablue related in any sense? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZLq-ql-VC8
>>
>>17477028
Incredibly doubtful. Resnick's most likely only gonna make connections and references to his own works.
>>
Anyone else not want to touch doorknobs anymore?
>>
>>17477038
doorknobs? what about your own face?

if youre touching your face right now you have a 84% chance of already having lynks disease
>>
>>17476985
>12-01-2015 09:12:43 Subject 9 00:00:01

Somebody exists for one second, what the frik
>>
>>17475488
Huge shot in the dark with this and I'm unsure if it's been addressed in here already; but "ex" and subject "x" seemed tied to me.
>>
>>17477054
Subject 9 is the man in the Boomy costume, often seen for brief moments of time.
>>
>>17477054
host in room x
>>
>>17477061
he's too fast
>>
>>17477045
I haven't touched my face with a near-masturbatory revelry yet, so I think I'm fine.
>>
im gonna buy some clay tomorrow and rub it all over my face and send a pic to alan and see what he says
>>
i have a feeling whatever we're missing is something obvious
>>
>>17476999
Whatever, his head collapses on 2/23/2015
>>
>>17477081
To be honest I feel this too. I think maybe we might be trying to go too deep on this and might need to look at everything we have.
>>
>>17477081
Yeah, it doesn't seem like we're getting anywhere. I want to ask Alan for a hint but he'd probably say no.
>>
>>17477086
the one thing i think we really need to look into that NO one has is the quotes on the lynks reviews.
>>
>>17475500
The Adult Swim THHPII video shows Boomy running past the window in the lounge room/living room/whatever while Subjects 1 and 2 (Annie and Tom) are still talking in the kitchen. Seeing as there's no way Tom could be in two places at once, I'd say it's not him.

However, Tom seems to be developing an obsession with Boomy as the logs and archived audio files go on; e.g. by drawing those shitty pictures of him in the video log 00949. And talking about how Boomy could be therapeutic to Subject 4 (Jackson) in another video log with Tom and Annie in the living room. I think he was using Jackson's love of boomy as an cover up to vent how he finds it therapeutic.

Not sure where this leads things, but that's what I've gathered in relation to Tom being the irl Boomy.
>>
>>17477090
I'm sure Alan will throw out a subtle hint once he notices we're stuck
>>
>>17477094
Tom could always be the Pink Boomy that's in that one video.
>>
>>17477099
I sent him a message about how great grapes are. He said that grapes R good. So I guess R is a hint.
>>
>>17477111
Actually he is probably watching what I post right now, probably not trusting me anymore because i leaked the conversation. or it's what he wanted, either way, I think his only clue right now is R.
>>
>>17477090
why don't you try NOT asking him for a hint?
>>
"if i didnt have lyncs i dont know what id do, but it wouldnt be this"
-Carlie Chaplin
"Lynks disease. cant lynk with it. cant lynk without it"
-grover cleveland
"the history of lynks disease is not what it isnt but what it is"
-Zora Neale Hurston
"with or without us it never goes away"
-neil degrasse tyson
"lynks disease has always been too much for me to handle"
-oscar wilde
>>
File: file44876.jpg (174KB, 1000x1278px) Image search: [Google]
file44876.jpg
174KB, 1000x1278px
R= Route/Road?
>>
>>17477126
can anyone shed more light on this????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>17477126
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>17477134
Lynk Disease predates humanity.
>>
>>17477111
>R
the lynks reviews have numbers that start with Rs
>>17477132
>>
>>17477125
Why don't you give us a valid reason not to, don't worry, we won't share it with you if you wanna take a year to figure it out
>>
>>17477134
It's just the editor talking down to the patients.
These people are essentially very stupid due to the psychological effects of the disease. They'd recognize famous names and feel less upset since even famous people had Lynks.
>>
>>17477132
Is the number on top always different or the same? it looks like a video code
>>
>>17477161
The surveillance company has assigned the number 00437 to the family in the ARG. It literally says so at the beginning of every video.
>>
>>17477111
Remember how in the main video the R is missing in Happy Bi(r)thday? R is definitely a clue somehow.
>>
>>17477104
Tom isn't the pink man, as they are both present in video 00083 at the same time.
>>
>>17477132
00439 is close to the user name for the family which is 00439
maybe this is another user name for some other family?
>>
>>17477126
Note how they all have Rs in their first name? Rs keep popping up
>>
>>17477172
excuse me, the family's number is 00437
>>
>>17477174
>Neil
>R
>>
>>17477157
pls no bully. I was trying to suggest you use reverse psychology
>>
>>17477166
Oops, my bad.

There are 6 of these sticky notes with R numbers, could they correspond to the 6 family members (including the contractor)
>>
>>17477126
Neil is actually misspelled as Neal in the review he's "quoted" in.
>>
>>17477172
Exactly. The videos for the family we've seen have labeled that household House 00439.

Here's a thought. Could we try logging into to ABsurveillancesolutions using the 00437 household?
>>
>>17477167
yeah, this just cements it further. but what could it mean
>>
>>17477190
I don't think so.
The sticky notes show that the review pages are from a different house nearby. Probably right next door.
>>
File: 1449819065840.png (660KB, 685x549px) Image search: [Google]
1449819065840.png
660KB, 685x549px
>05-11-2015 18:02:22 Subjects 2&4 argue over drawing of Subject 9 00:00:51
>3 mentions 4 drawing sanic as pink
>Subject 9 is Pinky
>>
>>17477204
>ABsurveillancesolutions using the 00437 household?
that's how we've been logging in the entire time
>>
>>17477215
Nevermind, there's a video that calls sanic out as 9

Carry on
>>
>>17477216
We've been logging into 00439. These are
>>
>>17477220
Sorry. These numbers are household designations. Every house you see in the videos will have a number.
>>
Just so you know, the news_keywords listed on the absurveillance site are: ab surveillance solutions, this house has people in it, ab video solutions, adult swim, security camera, boomcat

>boomcat
>>
>>17477220
>We've been logging into 00439
um, no we haven't. We've been using 00437. 00439 doesn't work.
>>
so these arn't cameras that the family got for security, they are cameras someone else put there for security.
>>
File: 142190600876.gif (983KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
142190600876.gif
983KB, 245x160px
Hey /x/, dig this:

>1/16 Christmas tree moved to front yard
>single frame showing 5 in front yard beating tree
>1/18 5 returns home in handcuffs

Was she picked up for being a nutjob with the tree in public?
>>
>>17477104
Haven't come across any footage of the pink Boomy yet. What's the name of the video log?
>>
>>17477233
Either one is possible, but at least the step father knows cameras are there. He looks straight at them at least once, maybe twice.
>>
does anyone have the email that sends you the username and password for absurveillance solutions?
>>
>>17477252
>>17476090
>what about the AB forgotten password email?
>[email protected]
>>
>>17477242
http://i.cdn.turner.com/adultswim/big/infomercials/thhpii/l/00001.mp4
>>
go to the googledoc normans. this is getting dumb,
>>
>>17477233
my guess is that the family installed them for security, but it's clear that the real purpose of the cameras are to study something
>>
00437 / bedsheets is the only valid user / pass for absurveillance. Nothing else will work.
>>
>>17477278
how the fuck do you know
>>
>>17477232
Fuck, my bad. It's been too long since I've slept.
>>
>>17477278
Other house designations may be in the cards. Probably not now, but it should be noted.

00437 isn't just a username. It denotes that specific house. Other houses will have different numbers.
>>
>>17477282
The site handles the user/pass boxes on the page. It's set up so it'll work when those specific items are entered in, otherwise it fails.

function(e) {
lowercase();
var a = "bedsheets";
var b = "00437";
if ($("#password").val() !== a) {
$('error').html('Username/Password Error')
} else {
if ($("#username").val() == b) {
openABdos()
} else {
$('error').html('Username Error')
}
}
}
>>
https://player.vimeo.com/video/140693959
>>
>>17477289
I'd also like to note for fun that the error handling here will tell you 00437 is wrong if you don't have bedsheets set as the password. You'd think if they wanted the front end to look like a legit log-in they'd do it in the opposite way. Weird.
>>
>>17477283
How long?
>>
http://abvideo.solutions/
>>
>>17476999
Seems like anyone who enters Room X gets documented only for 1 second. Subject 4 (Jackson) is the only other person to enter other than Boomy AFAIK.
>>
>>17476479
That event I feel is monumentally important.
For one it's one of the earliest videos.
Second it's the only one that involves the little girl, who likely lives in another household.
There's a reason she's labeled affected.
>>
https://vimeo.com/151306702?from=outro-embed
>>
http://absurveillancesolutions.com/boomcat/assets/sounds/theme.mp3

someone wanted this, I don't remember who though.
>>
>>17477301
20 hours I think.
>>
https://vimeo.com/149917851?from=outro-embed
>>
https://vimeo.com/143528991?from=outro-embed
>>
>>17477307
Could it be the result of shaky surveillance?
The less human/more supernatural entities and events in the neighborhood tend to fuck up the surveillance system.
>>
This all is making me hungry for pizza, but im afraid ill just spit in it and throw it in a drawer
>>
kitesarefun
>>
>>17477325
What if we run the "YOU WIN" pdf from the BoomCat game through a scanner and reprint it?
>>
I'd like to note it doesn't look like tormadoes is finished, since the site still has it's parking links attached. They would have removed that if it was ready.
>>
>>17477347
Damn. If this is right they would have underestimated the power of the internet
>>
>>17477350
Considering it wasn't even a working site yesterday (even after the sculptor video) it seems like this tormadoes site was an afterthought. And there was nothing pointing us to the /logs page so I think we're legitimately not meant to be there, yet.
>>
Anyone got anything on what "the object" is or could be? It got mentioned in some parts of the logs as being with/touched by Subjects.

"01-01-2016 02:11:25 The object touches each subject in turn"

And again 2 months later:

"03-03-2016 22:27:24 Subject 8 with the object"
>>
>>17477354
>>17477350
That would be infuriating to be honest. Why include the link to the website in the sculptor video, but have it unfinished when people visit it?
>>
>>17477384
Not just unfinished, when I first went to it it simply didn't exist. Then it was a blank domain set up. I went to /archives and some other stuff on my mobile and got some parking pages that are just dead links now on my PC. I assume they're setting it up right now.
>>
>>17477384
Happens all the time in ARGs. Creators routinely underestimate the cleverness (or brute-force) of the participants.
>>
>>17477394
but this was a web page clearly displayed on one of their main videos. not much cleverness or brute force needed at all
>>
>>17477399
maybe they didn't expect people to find the Clayground video so quickly
>>
>>17477399
>one of their main videos
You would have to look for "the sculptor's playground" on youtube.

On the other hand, that video was uploaded before THHPII was put up. That was one of the biggest "clues" for that video, with the show being pretty prominent in the original entry. Doesn't seem like that many layers deep to reach the tormadoes site
>>
>>17477394
That in particular was a pretty big oversight.

I mean, the url was right there, which fit in with other actually working urls.

Then again this could also be an in-character thing. thesculptorsclayground.com also shows signs of being unfinished and is also tied directly to the sculptor. The links in the upper left lead to absolutely nothing, as does the banner link at the top of the page. Could show that the sculptor is trying to code websites in order to share info or contact Sam, but he's not very good at it.
>>
>>17476891
does it look like there is something behind that text to anyone else? any way to see it?
>>
>>17477433
Just artifacting, nothing else.
>>
>>17477428
It seems as if thesculptorsclayground.com is his own personal site, while the tormadoes.weatherfront.net site is a third party, run by possibly the producers of the show or an unseen party, possibly a higher power pulling the strings in the situation at the house
>>
>>17477399
>>17477428
I didn't say it SHOULD happen, just that it DOES. They probably figured, oh, it'll take a couple days at least for anyone to make the Sculptor's Playground connection from a brief clip on the television, let's go ahead and push the ARG now and we'll finish the other stuff later.
>>
>>17477438
I tweeted him the login screen for the tormadoes site, and he liked it. I'm guessing he does know about it and it is part of his hunt.
>>
>>17477356
It sounds horrifying.
Cleary alive, or at least mobile.
The subjects don't touch the object. The object touches them.
>>
>>17477467
i emailed him, asked him if we were wasting our time trying to log into tormadoes too early, hopefully he doesn't see this as some half assed attempt at asking for a hint. I just don't want to waste my time if its too early to log in
>>
>>17477438
I can see that.
The misspelling of "Tormadoes" made me lean in the direction that it was another site of the sculptor's.

If he really does end up becoming Visitor Alan, hiding his actual point behind something seemingly unimportant would be well within his character.
>>
The boy and the dad are the same person.

In the option 3 video, the one with waarnemin as the password has two very important events.

1) The dad talks about working with the son on a book about "mass time travel" i not only think they worked on the book but unintentionally traveled in time and

2) Turned the dad into Boomy the Cat in the process

This would not only explain the constant similarity's between the Dad and Son (same clothes and stuff) but also explain why the Dad is trying to hide his strange behavior from his wife.

That being said the Daughter is showing signs of completely different powers and i have no idea what that is all about.

Also i believe the Clayground show is a two way mirror, he is watching the viewer as much as the viewer is watching him.

The Clayground host is also the guy labeled as "Host" in the logs.

The Christmas Tree, The Pink Dummy and The Female Ghost are the "unknown" Subjects.

The mother in my opinion created the Ghost/ The ghost was created from "the character in my book died"
>>
>>17477484
I think he likes when people ask him for hints, like he gives himself a pat on the back for infuriating us.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>17477522
>>
>>17477054
Id say it was the amount of time that the cameras saw him, but the surveillance system has logged unseen subjects before, like in the telekinesis video.
>>
>>17477478
So the object may be an occurring one throughout the video logs. I see a few of porcelain dog figures show up both slightly hidden or fully addressed and acknowledged by the subjects.

What else?
>>
im gonna rip all of the emails and place them in a text file at some point

http://pastebin.com/uwxEtV5D
Thread posts: 578
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.