[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black iron prison 5th dimensional entities that control the earth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Panopticon.jpg (1MB, 2179x2402px) Image search: [Google]
Panopticon.jpg
1MB, 2179x2402px
Black iron prison 5th dimensional entities that control the earth.

Let us discuss this.
>>
>>17469975

Okay, fill me in on the basics and we'll discuss it. What are 5th dimensional entities? Those that operate beyond our 3 dimensional senses and time?
>>
>>17469985
Some David Ike people probably know more about this, but based on my knowledge of PKD and basic freemason milner kindergarten history it seems that all of the wealth and power and probably information in the world is ultimately controlled by a small group of people. Nothing surprising here: not hard to trace the money back go the major players.
>>
>>17470010

Oh I'm aware of that theory. And it's probably not much of a "theory" either, as it is fact.

Capitalism has always worked around the concept of those working hardest and achieving the most "getting" the most.

What interests me is how 5-dimensional beings come into it? Where does the paranormal fit into the riddle, and why should it?
>>
File: _55249067_skulls.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_55249067_skulls.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
>>17470020
Well it seems to me there are two questions here: why is it necessary for anyone to control so much wealth or power? Obviously being as rich as Cecil Rhodes or as powerful as Khufu doesn't get you out of the material cycle. So I assume the reason is because ultimately the most powerful and rich are brought into the knowledge that the earth has been the stomping grounds if some very paranormal tier creatures for some time. The "game" is of course the prison in this context which keeps everyone searching for the answer to the mystery. Of course one cannot find the answer because probably only a handful of people or even only one person are actually aware of the man behind the curtain.

Now what I'd like to know is what other anons think about the paranormal entities that presumably control the mind/prison itself.

This sounds all very matrix tier but whatever. They got the idea from PKD and he stole it from the zorasteririans
>>
>>17470066
I think its far more likely that power and wealth dont buy knowledge and enlightenment.

You have to desire to free yourself, and these men and women who spend their lives living only to feed their material desire and ego dont give a shit.

I truly believe thats more likely.
>>
I assume the prison keep changing and the entities that control it likewise keep modifying thier aspect so that the mystery is never fully revealed. Each generation has its particular mystery, for example, in the 19th century the Freemasons were obsessed with Arctic exploration. Today the global capital elite seem to be obsessed with outer space and in particular mars.
>>
>>17470066

Ah, see now we're talking about interesting things!

>why is it necessary for anyone to control so much wealth or power?
Because power is fun, and all throughout history we can see clear examples of people wanting more and more of it. Something about the more you have, the more you want.

Who doesn't want to be on top when money lets you do practically anything?

>I assume the reason is because ultimately the most powerful and rich are brought into the knowledge that the earth has been the stomping grounds if some very paranormal tier creatures for some time
A broad assumption considering the fact that mankind has been around for several thousands of years and no one has ever found any hard evidence of this.

I like to think you're right, but it just seems a little too convenient that we haven't found a shred of evidence to any of this, you know?

>which keeps everyone searching for the answer to the myster
Yeah that sounds about right. Mankind has always sought it's place among the stars, and maybe the ultra-rich have found said place and are holding it back for some unknown reason.

But why would they? Like, yeah, a population that knows nothing is easier to control, but why go to such extreme lengths to control us in the first place?
>>
>>17470097

Oh and re-reading it "several thousands of years" is underplaying it a little.
>>
>>17469975
Why did he do it
>>
File: Cheops_grote_gallerij.jpg (20KB, 251x367px) Image search: [Google]
Cheops_grote_gallerij.jpg
20KB, 251x367px
So any I suspect that ultimately were in a kind of sirens of Titan scenario here where the control entity just keeps dishing out little bits of ambrosia. I imagine all major religions trace thier origin back to the demiurge although I don't feel that's even required here. All it would take is one super entity to arrive before consciousness emerged on the earth and then go to work. Think 2001 but with ongoing interference.

I suspect we're being led by the nose. Does this mean the idealists are correct, and the universe itself is a procedural generation? I suppose that's possible but it really depends on how comprehensive you feel the prison is.
>>
Is all human knowledge ultimately meaningless? Science doesn't seem to have answered any of the "big questions" and seems like it will never. History is ultimately useless since the gears that turn the world are impossible to uncover. I'm not sure what to say, except that I doubt the meaninglessness of human existence can be resolved: is this a problem with the universe itself or a problem arising from paranormal events? I'm not sure.
>>
>>17470097
>practically anything
Iff there's a black market for it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.