[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been uh, "researching" on "real"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160314_185800.jpg (76KB, 720x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160314_185800.jpg
76KB, 720x483px
So I've been uh, "researching" on "real" men in black & to make this short, has /x/ had any encounters with these likes? And general knowledge on these men/organization, please. Their mysterious ways are quite intriguing.
>>
What have you read?

I have been followed and questioned by suited men after camping near a gov research facility in New Mexico
>>
>>17468551
Dig into the reports on MUFON and sites like Above Top Secret and Nightstalkers. There's a treasure trove of info on their quirks and accounts of their appearances.
>>
>>17468578
Its usually all the same, what I've read about so far: men in black appear to those who have just witnessed or are researching/stockpiling information on "aliens", UFOS, etc etc.
They harass/threaten the individual into destroying their work/pics/info and/or convince the individual to keep quiet about anything otherworldly they may have witnessed/experience.

What is always so incredible to me, are the claims of these men, appearing out of nowhere, having much information on the individual they mean to intimidate. And that they seem to quickly vanish without a trace
>>
>>17468578
Care to share your experience with the thread?
>>17468593
Noted. I'm relatively new to all this, but I will look into what you've suggested
>>
Some things that were consistent if I recall were :
>stilted language spoken in an American non regional accent and poor grasp of slang as if they had learned English as a second language
>pale skin with sharp, severe, and sober features
>oblique references as to their parent agency or refusal to admit or acknowledge who they represented
>impeccable (if plain) black suits of a conservative business cut.
Side note: At the time of the FBI's expansion of power, memos and personal admonishments were sent through the channels of the Bureau instructing agents to adopt a conservative style of dress and grooming. While this does not prove they were FBI it lends credence to the idea that the Men In Black were agents of the US government.
>a menacing if subtle threat of personal violence towards witnesses if their story was not retracted or forgotten and any accounts destroyed.
>>
People hallucinating bright colourful lights in the sky then have massive paranoid come-Downs.

Throw in some mental problems and hey presto. Mibs
>>
>>17468551
>>17468625
I have this to contribute: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cN6E1j14ZUU

Skip to 8:14 for MIB part. Interesting channel anyway.
>>
I met one at a train station once in 1978. There were two others with him, but he split off from them while we talked a while. I asked him some things like what they did, how he got the job, etc.

He was actually very nice and relaxed. He compared the job with being a safety inspector and showed me his card. There was no name or company, just a phone number and address and another number I didn't recognize. He also said he carried a badge, but I never saw that. He said he was a soldier before he became a MIB, and I remember him saying something about a lot of MIB's being former soldiers.

After that, we just talked about sports a little, my work and other small-talk. I had to use the washroom, and when I came out he was back with his trio talking about something, so I didn't bug him again.

The two guys with him seemed a lot more serious. They all wore hats and business clothing, one wore thick square glasses. All of them were at least 35. The only odd thing about them appearance-wise was the hats since it was summer and the lack of briefcases. I also noticed the one I spoke to did not wear a watch.
>>
>>17468578
>>17468614
Sure

>camping in NM on road trip with friend
>been driving for awhile and sun is getting low so decide to set up camp in next forest
>we enter Los Alamos and realize we are near the National Laboratory where the A-bomb was developed by the govt
>"nbd we'll just drive into the woods and turn around if there are no tress passing signs"
>set up tent about 2 miles from main road in dense woods, take 1 g of mushrooms
>talk for awhile around fire then I decide to go for a walk around the woods
>about 2am and sitting on a boulder in the dark when I hear a loud noise very far in the distance
>sounds like a huge release of air, real mechanical
>silent for a minute or two then flowing quietly out the threshold of silence was this deep bass like humming
>low dose of mushrooms so pretty grounded in reality yet I can't figure out what could be making this solid deep tone of sound
>getting louder so decide to go back to camp and find friend
>getting very anxious walking back, I feel like the constant sound is vibrating my head's contents (kind of like when a car window is rolled down just right)
>friend is completely asleep
>I sit for another 10 or so minutes then the noise slides back into silence over 30 seconds about, just how it came in
>frogs, owls etc are now completely silent as I get in my tent and fall asleep

Cont
>>
>>17468748
Now THAT is a cool story. Nothing wild. Nothing that screams fake. Just a simple anecdote. Did he let you keep the card?
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 748x748px
>>17468893
>next day pack up and tell my friend story
>didn't hear a thing but had wild dreams (probably the mushies)
>drive down trail and at the end is an all white Chevy Tahoe, dark tint windows. Exceptionally clean so I remember it.
>mile down road from trailhead and the Chevy is behind us
>red and blue lights turned on from inside the windshield and we pull over
>one man came to the door and another I could see in the mirror, sitting in their truck
>Both in dark suits (can't remember if black)
>asks us what we were doing here overnight
>get nervous thinking "oh shit did they come to our site in the middle of the night?"
>u-uh uh didn't know we couldn't be here, sorry
>guy just looks at us and asks for our names and takes our plate # (we give fake names)
>gets back in his car and sits on the side of the road as we drive off
>>
>>17468910
Very late reply, but I just got off work. No, he didn't. He let me hold it but I voluntarily handed it back.

To be honest, they probably were just CIA men, the only unusual thing was that my then-fiance and I had just been talking about government spook-types that very morning over breakfast. That's actually how the conversation started. When I saw them, I nudged her and pointed at them and said "They heard us talking about them." The man I spoke with saw me point, so I had to explain that MIB had come up early that day. It didn't seem to phase him that I called them that, so we started chatting.
>>
>>17468911
My god, this is a werk safe board!!!!!
>>
>>17470381
Selfies != paintings.
>>
>>17470381
Dank pant tits r fine
>>
File: 1434830981567.jpg (8KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
1434830981567.jpg
8KB, 206x210px
>be my grandfather in the mid to late 1960s
>small Midwestern town, basically a logging community
>most of the town survived on it, as well as the trains that shipped the logs
>they also had a slight problem with hitchhikers, hobos, vagrants ect because the towns set up was perfect for it
>during the fall one year, there were a few missing persons cases that started to turn up
>never known how many because it was mostly runaways, hobos and the like but sometimes families would come looking for their loved ones saying the last they heard of them they were in this town
>some people remembered seeing them and gave the same story
>Yeah, he/she came through here, said they were moving on to the next town over" which was like 50 miles away
>eventually a headless body of some guy was found buy a hunter, said the body looked really mutilated and dissected
>local sheriff and state police investigate, then 2 "government men" arrive in town
>black suits, bland personality and all
>some witnesses see them out in the woods doing god knows what
>case never gets solved apparently, G men disappear over night

this is all second hand from my grandpa and probably BS just to tell me ghost stories but he told me a lot of ghost stories ad this was one he swore was true. there were plenty of bigfoot,UFO, monster urban legends from local hunters and outdoorsmen. It could have just been a serial killer but the Feds didn't really start looking into that until the 1970s
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.