[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone got pdfs of some of the Temple of Maergzjirah's grimoires?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

anyone got pdfs of some of the Temple of Maergzjirah's grimoires? I don't much care for their bizarre necromancy (mostly because I don't have the cash to partake) but some of the art of seen from book previews and things like that look great, and as an artist I'd like to be able to study these and see if I can incorporate some of their stylistic choices into my work.
>>
BUMPIN
>>
>>17467230

They didn't have PDFs back then you silly man.
>>
>>17467230
Their website and this doc looks like some next level roleplay. I'd get my info from Mike Ford or Koetting before these cats.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/187841108/mdp12112012-1#scribd
>>
Used to be a member but dipped quick after I realized it is role play in the most extreme caliber. It's a shame there aren't any PDFs around, then people could see how retarded their material is. Run away anon
>>
>>17467230

Just wanting to copy an art style huh?

>>17468153

The info on their website about different entities isn't all that bad. They've answered some things there that I had never seen anywhere else.
>>
>>17468554
Cool.

Show me the evidence of a lineal chain of Satanism before the Urbain Grandier incident.
>>
>>17468564

Where does it say this has anything to do with satanism?
>>
>>17468587
>In 1477, a council of Ascended black magicians within the Cabal summoned the Nine Blighted Lordly Archdemons of the Black Court where they devised a proper manifest and system of tenants by which all brothers and sisters of the Cabal would live and die by.
You'd think if there were a group of this nature that they'd be reflected in the academic material and/or open their original or founding documents to scholarly analysis.
>>
>>17468601

I know you'll hate me for bringing this up but I think this Maergzjirah is the wizard who created the original vampire magic. This temple is just some rather surface thing they founded with some unknowing human followers to keep up a tradition. They'd not want this to be public in any way during the times these things were persecuted of course.

It does refer to ascended masters so it all makes sense.
>>
>>17468611
Cool, meanwhile there are a dozen esoteric traditions dating to at bare minimum 1300, yet more, in some cases, going back to 800 and beyond, that will actually show their work.
>>
>>17468632

As someone suggested on another forum (just google it) you're better off contaction their leaders telepathically. They don't care much for mundanes. That's probably also why they have such morons as public figures. You can look up this Dreadwood guy on youtube, he's some kind of official representative for them.
>>
>>17468660
Yeah, I'll pass.
>>
>>17468153
unfortunately I don't have an account with scribd, can anyone help me out? these fucks look insane but like i said, the aesthetic their imagery has is what I've been gunning for, for a while.
>>
>>17469203
gonna bump with this, if someone has premium and would like to download this or give me their account info for a bit of use, that'd be great
>>
>>17468660
I have googled every name mentioned from inquisition agents to the various tribes of gypsies in the area and time frames known to have existed in that country. None of it comes up. I can't even begin to tell you how bunk their site and material is. I would know I used to be a member. I can't tell you how many times I saw other members shell out hundreds of dollars to Sommnus Deadwood and get nothing, squat, there were people who had been waiting 5+ months to receive their items. Any time you questioned it or some of the obvious bullshit in typical cult fashion they would say oh you must trust the master, he is busy doing his other great things. Hah like there was a time the GM (grand master) said he had to leave to do other important things and introduced us to another secret high ranking member who would help us out. Said other high ranking member posted one time within I'd say 8 months and used a style of speaking strangely similar to the GM. Hmmmmmmmm ? It's a scam Senpai
>>
>>17469428
Well, they draw good at least.
>>
>>17469428

Maybe if you go that way. Should've gone for the telepathy and ignored these "representatives."
>>
gonna bump this again and hope against hope someone may actually try to aid me with this
>>
>>17472569
ill bump for ya
>>
>>17473132
thanks pal
>>
>>17474364
bump
>>
bump, sorry
>>
>>17470868
Will try that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.