[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best available evidence for an afterlife or for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 13

File: after.jpg (80KB, 570x337px) Image search: [Google]
after.jpg
80KB, 570x337px
What is the best available evidence for an afterlife or for the existence of ghosts?
>>
>>17466238
The bible
>>
astral projection
>>
File: 1384031937962s.jpg (7KB, 183x250px) Image search: [Google]
1384031937962s.jpg
7KB, 183x250px
>>17466238
Angels and demons exist. The best available evidence for an afterlife is the knowledge that energy cannot be destroyed, only moved into another form.
>>
>>17467860
Is there evidence of a soul, or your consciousness being its own separate energy?
>>
>>17466238
DMT and Astral Projection
>>
File: 1383019581680.jpg (63KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
1383019581680.jpg
63KB, 394x406px
>>17467879
I believe so yes, but you are unlikely to find it published as it causes too much conflict.
There was an article in the local paper a while ago. "is this soul?" and they had a portion of the brain displayed which was right from the centre of a head, looked like a soul to me.
>>
>>17467860
Exactly, energy/matter cannon be destroyed. That's why when you die worms start to eat your flesh and calcium from your bones is slowly absorbed by plants and other micro organisms. Simply, when you die it is same before you were born. Unconscious, nothingness.
>>
File: 1382932329431s.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1382932329431s.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>>17467894
Your soul can live on.
>>
>>17467901
Nope. Get over it.
>>
>>17467901
It has no evidence that soul exists, and it has been found that consciousness has a switch inside a brain. which further proves that soul is not by fabrication of our imagination, wishful thinking. Most people are weak minded and need escape from reality, so they turn to religions who make them belive they will live happily when they die. It is just delusion to escape from fear of death. Your argument has no basis nor any evidence to prove that soul exist, which credits everything you say to wishful thinking.
>>
>>17467918
"which further proves that soul is nothing but a fabrication of our imagination" i made typo there. didn't write something i wanted to
>>
>>17466238
Ghost Adventures TM.
>>
>>17466238

The revealed Word of God, aka the bible..
>>
>>17467912
>>17467918

http://www.inquisitr.com/1812664/human-soul-found-quantum-theory-consciousness-science-religion-true/

http://www.oshonews.com/2012/11/soul-exists-in-microtubules/
>>
>>17467929
Funny how those articles don't link sources and misuse words "Quantum" and misunderstand scientific discoveries. Just reading them makes me cringe.
>>
>>17467937
Nothin's gonna change my world
>>
>>17467937
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/28/soul-after-death-hameroff-penrose_n_2034711.html

http://consciouslifenews.com/human-soul-found-quantum-theory-consciousness-supports-science-religion/1181471/

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christianpiatt/2012/11/a-scientific-case-for-the-human-soul/

http://phys.org/news/2014-01-discovery-quantum-vibrations-microtubules-corroborates.html
>>
>>17467928
This
>>
>>17467879
>>17467891
>>17467860

Your Body loses 21 grams at the moment of death.
>>
>>17467995
Yeah but there is some scientific reasoning behind that.
>>
>>17466238
certainly not that picture
>>
>>17467928
A 4000 years book with talking snakes doesn't sound like a good source bro.
>>
>>17467891
A little while ago a university published an article that noted that the Human hand may point to intelligent design. Because the University was secular the article was retracted and the writer was fired. Because you know, universities are for free speech until someone speaks out against their views.
>>
>>17466238
DMT was my personal evidence for afterlife.
>>
>>17468049
Any better options?
>inb4 Zoroastrianism
>>
>>17468626
Is DMT a drug?
>>
>>17466238
The best evidence involves recycling energy and material in the inverse. But none of that supports retaining any ego.
>>
>>17468615
>free speech means freedom from consequences
>and everyone should give you free soapboxes for your shit beliefs

Yeah, no.
>>
>>17467912
Oh believe me there is. And eventually you will find it out sooner or later my nigga.
>>
>>17468628
Not religions, probably.
>>
>>17470363
Tell me more.
>>
>>17469603
No its an endogen. It can be produced by the body. But if you can extract it from plants and smoke it than its a key to the hyperspace. A genuine other dimension.
>>
There isn't any 'more".
The only thing to convince anyone, including onselves, people can only say few things:
"i believe there is supernatural despite lack of any positive evidence"
"i believe supernatueral becuse world without it would be a place i wouldn't want to live in"
and
"just wait and see"
And all three are just showing that anything supernatural is merely wishful thinking that can not ever be back up by evidence. All sources those people have to back their view are articles describing discoveries and events, but that never give sources. And that's because there are no sources.
People who want to believe, will believe. If you feel good thinking that fairies exist, i bet you can find some article in the internet that "prooves" the fairies to be real.
So just pick your superstition and enjoy yourself.

As a species we are clever enough to conquer the world, improve on the nature's design, reach into space and into realm on quantum world where laws of nature no longer seem to obey laws of logic, but as a solitary beings, humans are superstitious, fearful and with limited computational capabilities, but still with hunger for answers.... so sometimes we are bound to find the wrong ones. So the thing anyone must do too really "see the light" is learn to let go of the warm and comfortable lies and really look at this world to see what's real, and that is not.

Everything you have in defence of your beliefs is simply wishful thinking. And You can't recognise thet it is so, because exactly the same reason. It's circular. You can't show how am i wrong, but i have to be, so You could keep believeing despite not a single fact supporting Your case.
If You want to get to truth, along with asking yourself "what i think of this" ask also "why do i think that".
If your anwser is "because somebody told me" or "because it must be so", You're not there yet.
>>
>>17470833
All your arguments can get turned around. Its your wishfull thinking that everything that can be known is openly available. Your wishful thinking that the gov, elites and media dont lie and everything on the news is truth. And if there was evidence of paranormal that they would make it public and tell everyone. Its wishful thinking that science may have even a grasp on the whole reality of existence and dont tread in always the same ways without looking behind the horizon.
>>
Well, sure You're right. In this topic everything can go the both ways, as we can't even tell if we really exist. This reality in fact, as philosophers say, can be just a simulation or illusion.
What i make of this world is entirely dependant on what information i stumple upon and what conclusion i draw from them based on my previous experiences, that are really nothing more than the informations i stumble upon.
This is why scepticism is so darn difficult.
Everyone have to put their faith in something and we, as species, are not good enough in thinking to draw one coclusion, instead each human draws his own.
This is why to get to the truth, each of us must take the journey of discovery on his own.
As i see it one must ask a question. Is this world real?
This question can't be answered one way or the other so we assume, that it is.
The second question is if we can learn about it and build models of it.
If we can then the last question is if models we can build describe the world in past and are able to predict what will happen in the future. Models without this capability are less useful than those with this capability.
When You're done with those questions that have to be assumed, you can continue with knowledge questions but start with basics and move upwards. What do we really know about this world? It has matter in it, it has energy, is placed in space and as far as we know, all is subject to time. Matter attracts matter by the gravity..... and so on. Basic stuff.
When you go from there, You'll probably discover some limitations on what is possible, because some statements are baseless. There is nothing to back this up and all you have is conclusion that you were led to believe, but there isn't anything to preceed it to connect it with the thing's You've worked out. It kinda just "appears".
If you find Your belief to be like this, just reagard it as false until You find the way to link it to previously established "reality". But not any sooner.
>>
>>17470970
Nice posts anon.

I just take everything with a grain of salt but dont disregard anything. Especially the offical narrative have to be looked at with scrutiny.

Things that i cant proof by experiment myself are like Schrödigers Cat. Truth and not-Truth at the same time.
>>
>>17467995
probably a fart
>>
Exactly so.

And for me, until i verify that this cat is alive i don't play with it, don't feed it and by no circumstance i would give it to my kids to play with. :)
>>
Time doesn't exist it's our nerons firing at different rates that make thing go fast or slow mentally like how a dream can last hours and hours but you wake up and it's been 15 min ...same happens with hallucinogens when people smell colors 2 nerouns fired at same time one for sight and one for smell and they crossed like wires...(stay with me) so it's been proven that right after we die our neurons all fire off at once this amount of neurons could feel like a lifetime or an eternity....an endless dream you wouldn't know was a dream...of you were a Christian you would judge your every action and adeqietly put yourself in your own version of hell or heaven same with reincarnation.............any thoughts?
>>
Cont.....as for ghosts no I don't believe but as for an afterlife if you have the good luck to die with brain fully intact then yes you could live out life times in the seconds before you get cold and the works eat your body
>>
>>17471177
You mean subjective reality?
>>
>>17466238
Leftist are demons.
>>
It would be more like objective reality you’re the character in the dream world, and the dream world is solid, real, and objective.
>>
bruh 45 replies and nobody's mentioned the Electronic Voice Phenomenon yet

slackin'

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_psycho09.htm

plus, yknow, the folk/oral history of ghost encounters since the dawn of culture
>>
>>17471362
Got anything usefull with evp?
>>
Studies show that nearly 93% of population, regardless of nationality, believe any statement that has any percentage value in it.
In addition this value can be increased by another three points by simply adding words"studies show" in front of it.
According to prof. Dean Lebanovitch, any such statement is universally accepted imidiately after being read if it references any scientist with Jewish sounding name, even if noone ever heard of such name.

(it works better without warning, but needed to be sure everyone will catch it)

So...
this and pareidolia along with antropomorphism explain most of unexplained phenomena.
>>
>>17470833
What about NDE's where people have been dead for over an hour and can describe events that went on to the T that occurred outside where their body was laying?
>>
>>17467995
The soul isn't a material thing you retard
>>
I'm afraid they are just stories.
Or... i'm uninformed.

There was a time when i was trying to confirm the sources and every time someone said sth like this i was looking for informations about this, but there's been too much of those and every single time it came out to be stories that some dude told his uncle whos close relative read it on very serious site in the internet that had capcha in it so it had to be true and all.

Okay.. i'm exaggerating, but you get the point. There is not a single case where it was documented. If it was, it would be part of scince by now, but it's not. It's part of religions.
(And if it was documented, please share the link. I'll be more than happy to change my mind)

So now i just ignore stories like this until i'll see any science journal or science site... or just YouTube dude/chick that treats science on science terms, tells about this.
Accepting things like this without asking questions about what exactly happened and how it happened is just giving up Your ability to differenciate between whats real and what is just something that believing in makes you feel good.
>>
>>17467995
Gases?
>>
The soul isn't real, you person of questionable intellect.

If the soul isn't material, then what is it?
I'd guess You'll say that it's energy.
That's one approach. If it is then i have few very basic questions.
Where did this energy come from? Where does it go after you die? If You impregnate woman while having sex in farraday cage, will the baby still have a soul? Can You store soul in capacitor?
And if not, as it doesn't obey the laws of material world.. how does it bind with your body that IS material? What kind of energy we talk about?
Well.... i guess by now you think it's not THIS kind of energy. It's... not so much energy as a spirit.
And i can't argue with that because word spirit means to me nothing more than liquid with high percentage of alcohol and there is no scientific definition of it.

The thing is that all the things you usually take as real are real until you start thinking about them.
When You try to unravel the truth behind Your beliefs, you beging to realize that something is wrong. It happens every single time if you are honest with yourself.

When not asked, you know exactly what is god, what is heaven and hell and why it's there, what is soul and how does it work. But if you are asking questions or at least don't avoid them when other people ask, you will realize that it just doesn't hold. You start rectracting possible interactions with world and change their nature until it's so vague and distant that it has nothing to do with our world and... us.
If i'm wrong, please answer the questions i've asked above.
Or... you can ignore those questions proving me right. If You decide to do so... well... i gladly accept your surrender.
>>
>>17467995
That's because your bladder and bowels evacuate upon death.
>>
>>17467891
>looked like a soul to me.

That is the most objective piece of "evidence" I have ever heard. How can anyone claim to know what a soul looks like?

Personal opinions are not evidence.
>>
>>17466238
onetime a ghoast come, me be see ghoast say how hi are you? i say i am fine, ghost say fine.
i then walk street and ghost be there street fly above street. mfw.
>>
Well... If you look up vids of ghosts,exorcisms, and read on astral projection. You might find something. Could iit be scientific fact or mental dogma, it is up to reality.
>>
>>17468615
I remember that. It was a Chinese study and the repeated references to a "Creator" and "Intelligent Design" where just a poor translation. The Chinese authors themselves confirmed this and said they were definitrly not trying to imply hands were "intelligently created".
>>
>>17470652
> fucks up brain chemistry
> feels really fucking weird
>hallucinates
> guise look at me im innanother deminshun!!
>>
>>17472614
kek kid you have no fucking clue
>>
>>17470983
Schrödingers Cat was never meant to be taken literally, it's a metaphor for how confusing and downright weird quantum mechanics are. Even Schrödinger has stated he regrets coming up with it because so many people are taking it seriously.
>>
Checking for sources doesn't work anymore?

TL:DR for you all
Sample group was 6 dying people. Two were unaccounted for due to technical difficulty. Another two lost weight at time of death but later on lost even more weight. One did lost some but then miraculously gained it back without resurrecting and finally one did lose those 21 grams on a scales that... nevermind the accuracy of it at this time. The thing is the experiment was only conducted once and only one persons weight loss supports the claim while other 3 negate it.

What contributed to the weight loss? No idea, but whatever it was, as other subjects show, doesn't behave as befitts the soul.
>>
>>17466238
Dreams could be one..
When you are asleep, dreaming, your spirit leaves your body and can go on an adventure...
Knowing this, that you can feel in your dreams, and that your soul is immortal, pretty much proves that you live forever regardless of whatever decisions you make in life.
Eternal life = Heaven = the ultimate reward
Eternal death = Hell = punishment
both of these can be lived out in dreams/nightmares

Ghosts are simply spirits that are astral projecting to interact with our world. For example... My husband astral projects to me to hang out with me from D.C., all the way in Texas (I'm not nearly as good as him at this stuff, can only lucid dream), but we're never alone now.
>>
File: orangeintelligentdesign.jpg (186KB, 732x657px) Image search: [Google]
orangeintelligentdesign.jpg
186KB, 732x657px
>>17472610
intelligentdesign.jpeg

oranges/citrus heal the lungs and are good for your immune system... this is why the cross-section of an orange resembles a lung
>>
>>17472702
Or, you know, like a scrotum
>>
Good for You!
I see You have a good future ahead of You, because of the cash.
James Randi Foundation still offers a million dollars for anyone who can prove anything supernatural and it seems to me You and Your husband will have no problem sending information long distances without any technology.
Who knows, maybe it's a faster than light communication too and You can apply there twice and get 2 millions at one go.

Or... don't ever check if You relly communicate of just dream about each other because somethimes knowing spoils all the fun.
>>
>>17472620
Ok m8 keep living in your own lies and being a drain on society :)
>>
>>17472702
Are you being serious? Please tell me youre trolling. I can't deal with this much stupid in one day.
>>
>>17466238
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>17472864
PPEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAANNNNNNAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)
>>
>>17472828
Don't worry.
Just a poe.
>>
>>17472455
It it existst in the microtubules.
>>
>>17466238
I find that picture highly offensive. I am gay and a Christian. This misrepresents gay people.

Kissing above someone's tombstone while a horned figure watches is obscene, I hope they come to Jesus.
>>
>>17472914
are you serious?
>>
this thread is fucking cancer
there is obviously no afterlife, get over it

>>17472689
>When you are asleep, dreaming, your spirit leaves your body and can go on an adventure...
no..
not at all
you feel like you are out of your body but you are not
>My husband astral projects to me to hang out with me from D.C., all the way in Texas
how can you know that?
write something in a piece of paper and leave it somewhere and ask your husband what it says

Im really into lucid dreams and dreams but from more of a "scientific" point of view
thats why I chose the career I chose
can you convince me that astral projections are real? because out of body experiences have an explanation
im skeptical but id love that to be true
>>
>>17473505
>come back to this thread having predicted it was a troll
>hit bottom to see last post
>hate to say I told you so

Now you, you useless faggot, go fuck yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>17473588
Ah, pardon me, turns out it was another thread. You can still fuck off though.
>>
Read the Egyptian book of the dead. And start talking to ghosts on how they don't exist.
>>
>>17467949
>hameroff-penrose

Gtfo with that semi-religious bullshit. Penrose went mad years ago. Hameroff is just a tard. The whole theory is a joke.
>>
>>17467995
Nope. The Presence which leaves at death is a wisp, a breath. The denser etheric body can take a couple of days to dissipate. Now that is the measurement I'd like to see.
>>
>>17473588
>>17473592
your psychic powers are nothing compared to my reasoning
>>
>>17472614
>fucks up brain chemistry
It is literally produced by your brain, shitbaron. Never speak again upon things which you know nothing of.
>>
>>17467949
If anything this disproves the existence of a soul because it shows that consiousness arises as a result of physical processes
>>
>>17473842
[Scholarly source needed]
>>
>>17473842
And all drugs affect us by binding to receptors in our body so yes it will temporarily throw off your brain chemistry by having an excess of molecules agonizing certain receptors.
>>
File: 1455372208279.gif (2MB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
1455372208279.gif
2MB, 300x241px
>>17466241
>The bible
>>
>>17473842
its still a drug dumabss
read the definition of durgs
>>
>>17473958
this guy

>ghost and ghouls and skeletons are reel
>the bible
>LOL FUCKING PLEB

/x/ in a nutshell
>>
>>17472986
yes why?
>>
>>17468049
4,000 year old book or 20-30 year old dude on 4chan? Hmm... I'm gonna have to go with the book.
>>
>>17470994
One last hurrah
>>
>>17471383
me? aside from hearing my dead friend play clarinet over the radio during a seance and getting morse code answers to questions...not much

try it out, i'm serious. dig out an old radio, set it between stations and turn it to mid-volume, light a candle and meditate a little bit, and then try to have a conversation with someone who has passed on (concentrate on their memory first, maybe a happy time you shared together)

ask some questions- you have nothing to lose!
>>
>>17467995
that was not proven to be true.
>>
"Anything is possible if you believe in it"
>>
>>17474332
Just because it is old does not make it wrong.
>>
File: 1457772252666.jpg (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457772252666.jpg
31KB, 300x250px
>>17466241
>evidence
>a book
>>
>>17475182
>i'll diminish it by le memetexting because i'm a glorious faggy edgelord
>>
>>17472914
>I am gay
>and a Christian
choose one

Gays can't be Christians and if you insist on being a degenerate faggot then you're wasting your time with Christianity because you're going straight to Hell.

Change your ways now or live with the consequences for eternity.
>>
>>17473842
>It is literally produced by your brain, shitbaron

Yes, in incredibly small amounts. So taking a comparative shit ton of it WILL completely throw things off in that meat sponge of yours.

Lrn2 biology faggot.
>>
What's a farraday cage? And how does it work
>>
>>17475235
Actually, some denominations of Christianity are okay with gays. Last I heard, the Episcopalian Church was ordaining them. And since you're not in charge of Christianity, you don't get to declare who's right or not. I mean, you can say things, but they have no authority behind them.
>>
>>17475292
>Actually, some denominations of Christianity are okay with gays.
These are people who have been mislead or pressured into accepting gays into their church.

I'm not talking about joining a club to make yourself feel good, I'm talking about God and Jesus and Hell. The church doesn't speak for them. The Bible does.
>>
>>17475319
The Bible also says to not eat shrimps, to not wear mixed fabrics, to not get tattoos and other insane shit. Leviticus is full of autism, really.
>>
>>17475182
The book is an account, much like a history book. The holocaust was written about? Do you doubt the holocaust happened because the only accounts we have are in history books?
>>
>>17475452
Can you wear shrimp or eat mixed fabrics though?
>>
>>17475319
The book never once uses the word homosexual, if your copy says the word homosexual even once in it, it is an altered version. They had no word for homosexual back then. Also they knew not of homosexuality like we know it today.

When the bible speaks against men laying with other men it is in the context of temple prostitution and pederasty. Leviticus was written to give the Jews an identity, it is literally the book of Jewish culture. They wanted to separate themselves from the pagans and gentiles. The pagans were known to practice things like same-sex temple prostitution and pederasty, the Jews took anything associated with that culture and condemned it.

Leviticus in turn inspire the Apostle Paul, The Bible is silent on homosexuality as we think of it. Jesus never even mentions it.

So actually people who tell you the Bible condemns homosexuality are knowledgeable about the context in which the Bible was written.
>>
>>17476800
>So actually people who tell you the Bible condemns homosexuality are knowledgeable about the context in which the Bible was written.

Meant to say aren't knowledgeable.
>>
>>17476458
There is physical and photographic evidence of the holocaust, and there are still living survivors.

Do you believe in Narnia or Discworld? They were written about too.
>>
>>17477250
But not in a historical sense it is written as fantasy, the bible was not, also

Even the Roman historian Josephus wrote on Jesus Christ, and he was not a follower of Jesus.

There is more proof for Jesus than there is Muhammad.
>>
>>17467995
>loses 21 grams

Muh gains.
>>
>>17472610
This. Just happened like a week ago.
>>
What if the soul was the electricity flowing through all the neurons?
>>
>>17476800
laying with a another man as he does his wife is not man don man sex in any context of the bible?
>>
>>17478630
>Jesus existed
>everything else in the bible must be true
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
>>
>>17480186
That would fall under adultery. Men were expected to be married off to women so naturally if a man is lying down with a man as he would with his wife he is committing adultery.
>>
>>17480186
How would a man lie with another man as he would with a woman if he never does lie with women, let alone if he can't function with a woman, a homosexual orientation renders that sentence meaningless because a gay man would not lie down with a woman.
>>
File: 1457895791003.png (581KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457895791003.png
581KB, 640x640px
>>17473958
>I see ghostes
>there was a demon in my house
>how do I do majickz?
>when will my succubus be summoned?
>i swear 2 god i saw a demon you guise
>occult magic thread nao

>The bible? Are you some kind of intellectually inferior life form incapable of realizing the fallibility of that old book? Are you literally retarded? Man faithfags piss me off. Now someone post a link to some spells I can do with items found at home.
>>
File: Katana.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Katana.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>>17477250
There is evidence, the Shroud of Turin
>inb4 muh carbonz dayteng
>>17480334
>coming to a paranormal board that believes in ghouls, sasquatch, aliens, spells, magic, witches, demons, angles and government boogymen to criticize Christians
>>
>>17466238
Jesus rose from the dead.
>>
>>17480479
They don't like actual paranormal stuff. They are only trying to habituate themselves to fake paranormal stuff so that they can feel nothing.
>>
>>17480479
That's a nodachi you turd
>>
>>17466238
Give this a try.

Paranormal Experience and Survival of Death by Carl B. Becker
State University of New York Press, 1993.

https://a.pomf.cat/hxwjmx.pdf
>>
>>17467940
post evidence then it will
>>
>>17481372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIbCIJsCMbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGBp_ft6UqY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVi1GAHrILI

Watch all three, that should be proof enough for you.
>>
>>17481439
Different anon here, but I believe this is all the other anon needs to believe in an afterlife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yiQXPOO1Yo
>>
>>17466238
You know when I stopped believing in ghosts?
I was 15, got lost exploring an empty mine with idiot friends.
I freaked out and cried my eyes out while shouting for help.
I was so sure something would grab me in the dark I couldn't stop my panic.
Something, anything was going to hurt me. Ghosts, Zombies, Giant Spiders. Anything.
After sitting in the ground for some time with my face on my legs, I got calmer.

Nothing happened.

My eyes got used to the dark, and I remembered all those "survival" videos I saw on TV. So I slowly made my way out of that fucking place.

My English is not great, but from that day on I was never afraid of ghosts. They simply don't exist, it's just people being afraid of the dark.
>>
>>17481498
The Devil's greatest trick was proving man he didn't exist.
>>
>>17481498
15? Crying in a cave? Christ...

When I was 15 I was repping 225lb bench and 345 squat ya puss. And why be afraid of ghosts? If I was killed by ghosts I'd in turn know that I'd be eternal anyways.
>>
>>17481521

When I was 15 I was sneaking cigarettes outside school, drinking beer, and playing pokemon.

The fuck were you strength training at such a young age? Save that shit for when you hit your thirties, teens and twenties should be dedicated solely to partying and education.
>>
>>17466238
21 grams.

>/thread
>>
File: 1323062721011.gif (560KB, 256x375px) Image search: [Google]
1323062721011.gif
560KB, 256x375px
>>17466238
for me it was researching near death experiences/out of body experiences in which ppl could recount in detail views and information they should have no knowledge of.

from this it is certain we are more than our physical bodies.
>>
>>17481601
I started training at 15. Not all of us love partying and getting drunk.
>>
File: 271986_900.jpg (66KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
271986_900.jpg
66KB, 700x467px
>>17466238
Well, you had come from non-existence, and you would go to not-existence after your death. So you are already once had come from non-existence so second coming case is possible.
Also I am recommend you this book: Return to Life: Extraordinary Cases of Children Who Remember Past Lives Paperback – January 6, 2015 by Jim B. Tucker (Author)
>>
>>17482041
>Well, you had come from non-existence, and you would go to not-existence after your death. So you are already once had come from non-existence so second coming case is possible.

Was thinking about this just recently. Interesting how so few people get it
>>
"Why is it then, when we smoke DMT, a human neurotransmitter, we encounter armies of mystical elves, teaching us a perfected form of communication?" I believe that's Terrance McKenna. There's your answer. Make of it what you will.
>>
>>17482050
More people get it then you would care to imagine friend. People in power understand this concept most of all. The implications of all this are mind boggling, literally
>>
>>17482018
Why did you start training? Were you really into sports? A narcissist? Or did your dad live vicariously through you and pressure you to live a life he failed at? Why train at 15 unless you're planning on making a career out of it?

It's a fucking waste of time if you had no plans to do anything professional with it.

>Not all of us love partying and getting drunk.

Yea those people are called Puritans. The Idle hands are the devil's workshop crowd. I'm not a heretic Protestant so you can go fuck yourself with your puritanism.
>>
>>17482109
Different anon here.

I trained because I was in sports. And alot of my friends were too. It was fun because we did it together, but nowadays I train every once in awhile. Not a huge part of my life anymore.

>>17481996
How are you so sure though? Curious.
>>
File: steam room.jpg (241KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
steam room.jpg
241KB, 2560x1440px
>>17482232
Did you guys beef up to impress one another just to have sex?
>>
>>17482572
No...

Okay yes
>>
>>17481498
You didn't get attacked by wolves, either. Does that mean wolves don't exist?
>>
>>17474707
Lol, that's 101 level shit. White noise causes the brain to try to compensate for the lack of stimuli by inserting it's own "audio" into the equation.
>>
>>17475235
Not really. Catholics officially don't have a problem with them until they start butt fucking each other and trying to get married.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.