[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So since my move into Washington state I've been having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: fear.png (258KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
fear.png
258KB, 421x500px
So since my move into Washington state I've been having on and off episodes of night terrors, sleep paralysis, and heavy paranoia.

This past week has been noticeably terrible.

But this time around, I've noticed that my ears have been ringing a lot more frequently and that my brain has been registering the music I play at night to play backwards or in some other language. It usually throws me in a bout of sleep paralysis when this occurs.

I've gotten good at waking myself up before it happens, however I'm left with a dreaded feeling of paranoid (Being watched) and this is where the ringing of the ears occur. Last night when I woke up, I'm sure I saw a figure standing in front of my window for several seconds before fading out. I want to play it off as residual delusion of pre sleep paralysis, but I'm not 100% sure.

As far as night terrors go, they all center around the theme of my own death; ranging from suicide, natural disaster, murder, disease - all of them horrid in their own ways. Is this some sort of weird ominous message? Or is this just my subconscious manifesting negative emotion into this huge ass delusion?
>>
Sounds like you're experiencing something similar to a thread I just made, targeted individual?
>>
>>17464020
I doubt that's the case, though to give a bit of background I am a spiritual person and I heavily believe in Angels, Demons, and Influence.

If I am one, be it by divine reasons, Gods only know why for. I am but a simple human.
>>
self bump because I would like different opinions on this u__u
>>
>>17464009

New collective unconscious. I would be careful there, especially at night. Lots of crazies around Seattle.
>>
>>17464179
No need to tell me twice. Though it is super interesting if that is the case. I wonder what it is that causes a collective like this to be so fucking dark? The state isn't as depressing as it's stereotyped to be.
>>
>>17464198

It can be ancient discord, such as towns being founded on murderous terms or literally built on top of the dead
>>
File: Wat.png (335KB, 778x763px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.png
335KB, 778x763px
>>17464650
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. This state seems to have a lot of sacred grounds and general magick shenanigans (at least in the part I live in).

I'll do a room and self cleansing just in case. Any other advice/methods of protection would be appreciated too.
>>
>>17464739

Agreed.
I lived in Washington when I was very young and experienced quite a many unusual things that I can't completely remember due to my age at the time.

But I know that it wasn't normal.

There's just something about that state that gives it an odd aura and seems to attract phenomenal properties.

I kind of want to go back there just to see if I can re-live the stuff I felt as a child.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.