[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since /fit/ /sci/ and /adv/ are plebs who have no idea about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: breathing.jpg (14KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
breathing.jpg
14KB, 600x338px
Since /fit/ /sci/ and /adv/ are plebs who have no idea about breathing lets talk here about breathing and the more important deep breathing.What type of breathing for everyday life is the best and does mastering deep breathing helps with falling asleep and having deeper sleep.
>>
BYM|PO
>>
>>17463325
AAAARRRGGGHHHHH ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 473x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 473x237px
Try /a/.
>>
>/x/ - Your Last Resort
>>
>>17463325
Look at that wim Hof video he shows his breathing techniques on you tube
>>
File: My Dream Island.jpg (208KB, 1445x874px) Image search: [Google]
My Dream Island.jpg
208KB, 1445x874px
>>17463325
To fall asleep .. Take Three slow and deep breathes and then exhale very slowly

Night .. Night
>>
>>17463325
OP, look into diaphragmatic breathing. Relaxing the diaphragm and the abdomen. Lots of stuff out there. Don't think of it as deep breathing. As you relax, your breath may become shallow. But the difference is, it isn't coming from the upper ribs.

You carry emotional and psychological tension in your diaphragm and solar plexus. Learning to breathe properly can challenge this, and may require you experiencing some of this content as you relax.

Go gently. The first exercise I would recommend is to:

1) lie flat on your back.
2) notice your breath; don't try and change it.
3) count how many secondsit takes to breathe in, then out.
4) gently add a count of one to the out breath.
5) eventually you will find the in breath becomes slower. Don't try to make it slower. And it is not 'deep breathing', you aren't trying to increase your lung capacity with each breath.

From there, you can go on to being aware of where the movement is happening. There are many methods for relaxing tensions in particular areas.
>>
>>17465260
I already use my diaphragm and even use my lower back.
>>17463454
I completely forgot about him but now that i tried it i felt really good.I hope it works in the long term.
>>
>>17463325 (OP)
the ice man whatever breathing technique can be helpful

what i've been doing lately is when I get tense I'll take a deep breath in starting at the bottom of my tummy and breath in extra wherever the tightness is while breathing in. then I breath out all the way nice and easy and it relaxes
>>
>>17463436
I tought it was /mlp/

We are really this low?
>>
>>17463325
>/fit/ /sci/ /adv/ are plebs.
/x/ is the by far the dumbest broad on 4chan.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.