[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any /freemasons/ or Freemason experts? what happens if I go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nicgt8Ki081s07w8eo1_500.png (244KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nicgt8Ki081s07w8eo1_500.png
244KB, 500x491px
any /freemasons/ or Freemason experts?

what happens if I go to my local Lodge and climb the ranks? what is revealed at higher ranks?
>>
What would you like to know?
>>
if you don't have the blood, you'll stay low and never really climb
sorry
>>
>>17462156
My dad's a mason. Just read the Secret teachings of all ages by Manly P. Hall
>>
>>17462285
good book desu
>>
>>17462156
>what happens if I go to my local Lodge and climb the ranks?
You'll probably be a better person? If you take the lessons to heart and actually want to learn, that is.
>what is revealed at higher ranks?
I'm guessing you mean degrees instead of ranks. And nothing more. Just different lessons for you to ponder and learn from.
>>
>>17462156
There are only ranks to climb so long as there are people in the ranks to recognize you and pull you aside for some greater conspiracy. Everything has a top. Everything.
>>
File: mystery of the druids.jpg (95KB, 256x327px) Image search: [Google]
mystery of the druids.jpg
95KB, 256x327px
>>17462156

We had a similar thread a few days ago.

I'm a member of the Rosae Crucis, and I can say pretty confidentely that there's nothing paranormal going inside the institution.

But, the upper levels, which are very exclusive and never talked about, certainly hold it's secrets. What they are, I do not know, and probably never will even though I'm a member.

Only people that can offer a lot to the institution climb the ladder all the way to the top, and by "a lot" I mean Bill Gates level contribution so, here we are.

You can get a general idea from good books though, not the satanist conspiracy crap of course.
>>
>>17464189
>I'm a member of the Rosae Crucis
You mean AMORC?
>>
>>17462156

More fucking work than you know what to do with.

Honest - climb the ranks and you get invited to go with the rest of the guys to other lodges, help out with degree work, help out with various charitable activities, so on and so forth. It can and will eat up as much free time as you can devote to it.

I have been the head of three different Masonic organizations (my local Blue Lodge, one of the York Rite bodies, and one of the Scottish Rite bodies), and learned no mystical secrets.

Waste of time? No, not at all. Just don't expect to learn the Secrets of the Universe.
>>
>>17465372
No, he probably means Rose Croix, which is one of the constituent bodies of the Scottish Rite.
>>
>>17465400
>and learned no mystical secrets.
That's kinda your own fault, brother.
>>
>>17465407
Doubt it. Only ever seen AMORC use that term for it. Even in places where we often call the A&AR simple the Rose Croix, his word choice would be very rare.
>>
Don't they worship jewstuff? As in Lucifer?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.