[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who, or what is Wormwood? I've heard talk of it being a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: The_Wrathful_Star.png (392KB, 650x494px) Image search: [Google]
The_Wrathful_Star.png
392KB, 650x494px
Who, or what is Wormwood? I've heard talk of it being a fallen or even neutral angel, but I wanted /x/'s opinions.
>>
it's a plant, senpai
>>
>>17461209
>plant
>>
>>17461216
"The third angel sounded, and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch... The name of the star is called Wormwood; and a third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the waters, because they were made bitter. "
>>
>>17461225

It's just a metaphor man, wormwood is a word used to describe a state of bitterness or grief.
>>
>>17461225
>>>17461216
>"The third angel sounded, and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch... The name of the star is called Wormwood; and a third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the waters, because they were made bitter. "

So..a bioorganic space ball?

Mkayyyy
>>
>>17461216
>>17461224
>>17461229
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisia_vulgaris
Wormwood
>>
>>17461209
Isn't there a theory that Wormwood has something to do with the city of Chernobyl? The
>>17461225

whole "The waters were made bitter" thing is related to radiation. That's what they say, at least.
>>
>>17461718
my theory is big sink holes are worms
>those huge 30-60' holes that opened in USA and brazil

theory is
a) worms eat dirt (earth).
b) if the planet has worms should we expect it to live?
c) nobody has proved how large earth worms can grow
d) theres also pics hubble.png/hubble2.png (on 4plebs/x archive) of giant space-worms, one even eating a sun, the hubble is so small it picked up space between the creatures cells (interdimensional worms)

theres some more proof if you consider Dune stories as prophecy: 2016, pray to the magic sandworm, pay taxes to the drug cartel (iran contra? government is actually selling drugs). and the planet slowly turning into a desert planet (map deforastion)

the flaw with the theory is the hubble pics were colorized after by a human allegedly

the solution is make giant slugs cuz worms are yummy for slugs
>>
Wormwood is my friends nickname because he's uncircumcised and very small.
>>
>>17461225
>"The third angel sounded, and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch... The name of the star is called Wormwood; and a third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the waters, because they were made bitter. "

It's a comet that is going to impact the Earth during the second 3.5 years of the 7 year reign of the Antichrist.

It will be made of toxic substances that will kill 1/3 of the Earth and destroy 1/3 of the waters and lands.
>>
>>17462512
>not a death cult
Sure, sure.
>>
>>17461785
>my "friend's" nickname
>>17461768
literally what in the fuck are you babbling about? Not one sentence in this post made sense.
>>
>>17461209

Lovejoy comet was Wormwood
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.