[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ How about we have a local urban legend thread and no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 52

File: image.jpg (35KB, 478x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 478x309px
Hey /x/ How about we have a local urban legend thread and no creepy pastas or fucking bullshit magic demon shit.

>pic related Michigan dogman
>>
>>17461155
Me and my wife saw what seemed to be the "Mothman".

If she didn't see it as well I honestly would have thought that I was hallucinating. It actually scared the shit out of me, and I don't scare easy.
>>
Go ahead OP, tells /x/ all about the "Michigan dogman"
>>
>>17461155
The first sightings of the dogman were in Wexford county in 1887 where loggers found a creature with the head of a dog and a body of a human. There was a bunch of sightings after that. They even made a song about it.
>>
Doge man song http://youtu.be/5uwFZYCwnS0
>>
>>17461163
Spoopy I like the mothman legend it has always intrigued me. I honestly would have shat my pants if i saw it though.
>>
>>17461201
Yeh was pretty strange, but we live in a very rural part of Australia, the night sky is scary down here.
>>
>>17461207
Bruh mothman is a virginia / west virginia local myth.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 953x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 953x1300px
A more obscure one is the melon head legend. there was a hospital that treated children with hydrocephalus. Often called “water on the brain,” this medical condition causes the head to swell considerably.

The hospital had done experiments on the children and then it closed releasing the children into the wilderness near holland Michigan. There’s a rumor that if you flicker your car headlights, they’ll appear along Wisner Road near the old Felt Mansion.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>17461207
Yeah i don't think you saw the mothman unless there is a moth creature legend in Ausland.
>>
>>17461238
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Bunnyman is the only legend around my place.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 1600x900px
Another one that creeps me out is the nock nock road. It is said that If you drive along Strasburg Road in the Detroit/Grosse Isle area at night, there is a little girl with dark hollowed out eyes. She slowly approaches your car at the stop light knocking on your window, looking for the person who Killed her. This legend has been around since the early 1940s and it's pretty spooky.
>>
>>17461267
What's the bunny man about?
>>
>>17461277
Sorry I fucked up knock knock road.
>>
>>17461284
So I've heard two versions both start the same way.

Crazy man escapes from an asylum that is now shut down. Police never caught him. Your usual myth stuff.

Now here is where the stories get a bit different. So first was that the bunny man was the escaped guy, and went around killing kids with and axe dressed in a bunny suit. then he died /was never caught and so if you go under a bridge near where he killed people he would show up on Halloween.

The second version was like the story you heard more in middle school or something. Basically everybody agreed the bunny suit thing wasn't real enough, so the myth changed to the escaped man going feral basically. So he lived under the bridge and would live on only rabbits. People basically would run into a feral man with a hachet who was eating rabbits raw. Eventually they found his home and there were rabbit furs hanging all over it. They decide whatever the rabbit man can chill he isn't hurting anybody. After that they would inspect the lair and watch the pelts change. Eventually there was a child skin hanging under the bridge. Then they decide to basically kill the bunny man and it ends.

I think the story is like actually kind of true, but it was basically a mental patient escaped and was caught by the police wearing a bunny suit scaring people on the highway because he had an axe in his hand.
>>
>>17461329
Kind of reminds me of cropsey.
>>
>>17461341
Wow just looked that up. I swear I hadn't heard of it before. Pretty crazy how similar they are.
>>
>>17461408
Yeah they made a documentary about it you should watch it if you ever get the chance it's pretty good.
>>
>>17461436
Watching it right now actually.
>>
>>17461446
Nice
>>
There is the Goatman of Greer Island in Fort Worth
>>
>>17461155
You're aware that urban legends are a kind of oral creepypasta, you dirty faggot?
>>
>>17461506
Yes but I'm talking about shit like slender man and shit made up on the internet.
>>
>>17461487
Sounds interesting
>>
>>17461506
But they're exactly the same thing. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Their purpose is to scare your little pussy ass into behaving and not upset the powers that rule the night. Is that clear?
>>
>>17461615
They may be similar but one is made by 12 year old edge lords and one is made by rumors and legends in rural areas. Why should you care in the first place you cuck.
>>
>>17461238
When I was younger, I read a book called "Weird U.S.", and it mentioned these guys. It also mentioned The Bunnyman, >>17461267.
>>
>>17461724
I know about weird USA i like its one of my favorite books.
>>
I live near willow creek. One of the more famous Bigfoot hotspots.
>>
File: 1457839020381.png (414KB, 1345x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1457839020381.png
414KB, 1345x1030px
TNfag reporting in.

Any of you have any experience w/ the Bell Witch?

Also share spoopy TNnawoods
>>
Keep this thread alive.
Bump.
>>
File: bears.jpg (51KB, 450x447px) Image search: [Google]
bears.jpg
51KB, 450x447px
>>17461155
That's a bear with a fedora.
>>
>>17461859
Tn fag here as well, I've heard the name but can't remember where from. Story?
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 500x667px
>>17463918
Oh shit I've never heard of the autistic bear legend before.
>>
File: bell_001.jpg (343KB, 439x600px) Image search: [Google]
bell_001.jpg
343KB, 439x600px
>>17461859
>>17463936
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Witch
My friend had an experience with the witch herself, will try to get the info and greentext.
www.bellwitchcave.com
>>
>>17461155
NCfag here.

Fav has to be the Brown Mountain Lights.
>>
>>17461155

>be me
>sees a magic bullshit demon take a shit while it was writing a creepypasta
>sees this thread
>"no creepy pastas or fucking bullshit magic demon shit."
>tfw nobody wants to hear my story
>>
Here in Tabasco, Mexico there was rumored that a woman with a bag and a machete would tell kids to look in the bag "for candies" and she beheaded them.
Also, a large tree called "ceiba" had a hole where she would throw the kid's heads in.
>>
This is nothing supernatural, but i guess it still counts as an urban legend.
I grew up and lived until a year ago in the former german capital. During the coldwar and before Germany was reunited this was the official capital and there were supposedly build tons of bunkers around the city.
There are a shitton that are publicly recognized at subway stations and public buildings all across the city and there is one huge bunker for goverment officals that was never finished which is about 20 miles away or so.
Now the "legend", which a lot of townfolk claim to be flat out true just not publicly confirmed, is that there are a lot more all around town maybe even connected through tunnels and that there is a tunnel with a subway leading to the government bunker.
I lived in an upper middle-class suburb which is build next and onto a large hill with a lot of forest. Supposedly there is a large bunker build into the side of that hill. I used to go for runs there and along forest trails you seen sings of underground structures everywhere. There are countless chutes and hatches everywhere every 50-100m. I've looked around that area a bit more and there are large areas that look very artificially constructed. Like a field of grass about 100x200 completely flat, without any larger trees, while being surrounded by only hills. A small valley that is somewhat fenced off and very hard to get to since it's surrounded by thick folliage kinda slopes up very steep before going down. A sign at the edge of this area says something like: "do not enter, danger of rockfall" . Now the official explanation is that there is a drainage system for the autobahn that runs pretty much at the foot of the hill, kinda between my village and the hill.
1/2
>>
2/2
Also i remember something very interesting from my time at the local elementary school our part of town. It's pretty old and has a large basement complex, like very large, for the size of the school. We were, obviously, always told to keep away from there apart from a few rooms there were in use and everything else was always locked. But one time, a teacher took me and a friend to get some artclass supplies that were stored down there. She took us down and opened one of the doors that was locked and not for regular use. Behind that was a room/corridor with a few more doors, large metal doors, way wider than the other doors around the school and everything looked completely different. She opened the first and the corridor behind that door seemed way to long for the school above it. It was about 50m long and had shelves left and right stacked with boxes. Our teacher picked something up and told us to each grab some box right at the entrance and go back up. I didn't react immediately as i was gasping down to long tunnel in shock what was at the end. Another door. She hushed me out of the room and quickly shut the door.
The memory is somewhat faded, since this was about 15 years ago, when i was 8 or 9. But i still have pretty decent memories of that time in general and that really stuck with me. I might have some details and measurements off, but i distinctly remember being totally taken aback by how huge that area of the basement was and that was only one of many parts where you could go down to the basement. Also it just seemed different than the rest of our school and out of place.
I don't remember if i ever asked anybody about it, probably didn't nobody else was ever down there and teachers just told us not to go in. Everybody always assumed there were just maintenance rooms we weren't allowed to go in, but i wasn't so sure about that afterwards.
>>
>>17461155
I watched the movie about this and it was awful
>>
maryland

only spooky urban legend i can think of is the goatman
>>
theres a legend here in the north east corner of florida of a huge wolf (like 9 feet high while on all fours) whos eyes are so bright people often confuse them for headlights
>>
>>17464673
>>17464668
not surprising since Germany was carpet bombed to hell and back during WWII.
>>
North Cal resident here

We don't have much in the way of urban legends except for the stuff that revolves around Mt. Shasta. And then again, most of those legends usually focus on the odd disappearances of hikers and the 'supposed' underground city that is built under Shasta.
>>
>>17461329
Hello I don't know if anyone is still here but I live in Maryland where this took place and the story is very real, though it's spun into many different directions.

The true story is that some man wearing a pink bunny suit, in order to apparently protest some tax or something, rammed a hatch into a bunch of police cats and started screaming violent things at people.
I think he was caught, but the myth grew from that.
>>
>>17464900
*Hatchet
>>
>>17461155
>Michigan dogman
Michigander here, please tell me more.
>>
Not particularly a legend, but got a story my grandparents told me that really did happen.

Some time in 1970s, small mining village in northern england, my grandparents owned a fish shop, kind of the local hub.

Anyway, went to bed one very normal night and both had horrible nightmares, waking up many times and returning to sleep only to have more nightmares. They both mentioned it and put it down to a eating late or being run down. Theyre very very normal, not at all superstitious, religious or easilly spooked. Gramps was an ex undertaker and ex miner, seen a lot of shit.

A couple days later at work, he's talking to the neighbour from over the road. He asked if gramps had heard much of the noise from the other night. Gramps said he heard nothing, had there been some trouble? Neighbour said they'd had an exorcism performed on the house, the same night of gramps nightmares. The house had some weird vibes, things moving, shadows in corners of eye, smells etc. All went smoothly but it did go on all night long.

I asked gramps what he dreamed but he never told me. Still wont. I dont push him because he's a tough old bird, and I get the feeling he really doesnt want to remember.
>>
There's a legend the people of a village near my town, 5 km away from the border, tell. It's about one wedding in the local forest. There was music, the people were dancing and laughing, when a group of tatars came and killed everybody at the wedding. Ever since the people of the village are scared to go outside at nights, for they can see the people still dancing in the forest. They say you should not look at the women, because they'll drive you crazy.
>>
>>17464099
different from la llorona?
>>
>>17461155
My local cemetery is apparently haunted. It's really old, it's Woodland Cemetery Quincy IL if you want to look up the vids on youtube. I don't believe the bullshit, but it's all my local town has.
>>
>>17461238
I spooped
>>
File: RETARDALERT.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
RETARDALERT.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>17461277
>>17461300
Nice dubs
But still pic related
>>
>>17461329
They basically decided to basically be basic basically while basically being basically basic which was basically basic basically in someways being basic. Basically basic.
>>
UTfag here, I suggest looking up St. Anne's Retreat. UT is like the least spooky state but hey, we have an urban legend about an old nunnery that killed babies. The place also has an account of teen abduction I think? It's an actual place and is supposedly haunted. Long history. You used to be able to go check it out, but the current owner hired security due to vandalism.
>>
>>17461155
And the guy that made the film has shown how he did it. It's all fake.
>>
My town only has the Black Angel Statue, but it has a shit ton of myths about it. The main one is about looking into her eyes at midnight cursing you to an untimely death. You're also not supposed to touch her hand for the same reason. The story behind it is that the wife of an old general had a dream three times. The dream was of a beautiful woman approaching her on a beach by boat, and she was sure that this woman was an angel. Each time this angel offered her a drink from a bowl she carried, saying she brought a promise and a blessing. The first two times the lady refused, but the third time she took a drink. She died that day.
>>
>>17465606
I kind of wish that statue would come to life. And one eternal juggernaut would rise and do battle.
>>
>>17461171
>>17461177
I live a little south of wexford county and love hearing this on the radio around Halloween.
>>
>>17464914
The first known encounter of the Michigan Dogman occurred in 1887 in Wexford County, when two lumberjacks saw a creature which they described as having a man's body and a dog's head. It has also been spotted many times in the Upper Peninsula by locals.

In 1938 in Paris, Michigan, Robert Fortney was attacked by five wild dogs and said that one of the five walked on two legs. Reports of similar creatures also came from Allegan County in the 1950s, and in Manistee and Cross Village in 1967.

Linda S. Godfrey, in her book The Beast of Bray Road, compares the Manistee sightings to a similar creature sighted in Wisconsin known as the Beast of Bray Road.
>>
>>17465712
Wow. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>17464944
Well, yeah, living women have a habit of doing that too.
>>
>>17461235
>>17461249
Neither of you know anything about Mothman, obviously. Mothman isn't confined to one area. Point Pleasant made the myth famous because it was the first occurrence that happened in modern times. Thus, it was followed by media. They've been seen all over the world usually right before a major event. Usually a disaster. Quit pretending to know shit when you don't.
>>
>>17461238
There was a creepy pasta about a student walking along Wisner Road and they were walking with him. I wish I kept it. The writing was awful but the melon heads are the shit.
>>
>>17464059
underrated
>>
Saint Charles.
Missouri.
USA.

Signing in.

The Legend of Molly Crenshaw.

>Alleged witch from the 1800's
>Convicted and put to death
>Body dismembered to prevent her return
>Kids in the area I grew up in go searching for each of her graves
>Bad juju if she ever reassembles
>>
File: 1425284577930s.jpg (2KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1425284577930s.jpg
2KB, 105x125px
>>17461487
Fellow Dallasonian here!
I've heard of goatman of Goatman's bridge and the desert skinwalkers
>>
>>17466455
From Missouri, can you elaborate more or is that the whole story?
>>
>>17464885
What about that haunted road that's always fogy?
>>
>>17465619
Notice me Senpai, notice me.
>>
>>17464826

Also from Florida is Old Hitler. Only Old Hitler is real. A gigantic hammerhead shark, covered in scars from constant run ins with fishermen. Larger than the boats, ole hitler is just a bunch of great hammerheads that can get to 20ft long and 2300lbs. He earned his name because prop planes out looking for U boats in WWII kept spotting these giant masses in the water that turned out to be great hammerheads. The great hammerheads have been reported along the gulf coast since the 1890s though.

Countless fishermen have said to have encountered the "real" old hitler. He has a swastika shaped cut on his head, his back is covered in scars, he is missing a chunk out of his dorsal fin, he will attack boats and has been blamed for some sinkings all along the gulf coast.

Old Hitler is basically the loch Ness monster of the Florida gulf coast. While great hammerheads exist, they are pushed together for the story of old Hitler.
>>
>>17464916
Well, that was a disappointing read.
>>
File: Dogman-Onaway-Photo.jpg (20KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
Dogman-Onaway-Photo.jpg
20KB, 500x370px
>>17461155
That was just a man in a ghillie suit. Debunked on an episode of Monsterquest. The Dogman is getting bigger and bigger nation wide. There are even multiple podcasts about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWz8Phhz4kU

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zJbwSkGr1w1I.kxsuHmjz8ndA&hl=en_US
>>
Right. So I live in Michigan, in the north close to the upper peninsula. I was walking around the woods because I lived in bumfuck nowhere, and the town was literally the size of a NYC street block. This sounds cliche, and it is, believe me, but I saw something weird. Not dog man, or Bigfoot or something. It was really tall and lanky, but covered in fur (I was at the edge of the woods, it was Field) it just kinda stood there moving its head like it was sniffing, then it looked in my direction, made a whooping noise, and strides away.
>>
SA:
The Donkey Lady
>>
From NC
Any good stories here?
>>
Anything decent from the florida panhandle?
>>
>>17468861
we have the devils stomping ground and the brown mountain lights but i think thats about it for famous ones
>>
>>17466988
OP here I know that pic isn't real but it was the only relevant picture I had at the time.
>>
>>17468653
How much to see the show?
>>
>>17461238
Its Saugatuck not Holland Michigan.
>>
>>17466511
I'm not that anon, but the story goes that she was a voodoo practitioner that was killed and dismembered with her body parts buried in different locations to prevent resurrection.
Someone did some research about it though and the actual woman that the story is based off of had no connection with voodoo and died from suicide. It's a bit disappointing but most urban legends come from extremely exaggerating real life events or people.
>>
File: 1458045304913.png (494KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458045304913.png
494KB, 640x480px
We have stories of the whitiko or wendigo here in canada. a spirit that can possess a man and make him into a cannibal, lots of creep tories ive heard growing up, and had some weird shit happent to me too when i was a teenager
>>
> Ohio

When I was young my family were upper middle class. My parents weren't building a large home in a brand new development. The guy who built all the new homes in said development ends up being a crook.
Over Charges for materials, or takes money from families and disappears.
All the families who are building houses in the neighborhood start talking to each other and realize he's ripping everyone off. Police get involved, information shows up that he had done the same in Florida 10 years prior. The builder gets in big trouble and kills himself.
Strange enough he kills himself in our home before it was finished.
I was a child and remember there being a problem and my parents talking to guys in suits and police.
Many paranormal experiences through my childhood through out that entire neighborhood.
>>
>>17461238
also the Kirtland Ohio melon heads, same story, the Doctors name was Dr. Crow. Rumor is that he also adopted the melon head kids.
>>
File: 8608285.jpg (79KB, 387x291px) Image search: [Google]
8608285.jpg
79KB, 387x291px
There was a sp00py alien sighting 40 years ago on the moorland above my town (see pic) but apart from that there is literally bugger all where I live.
>>
>live in town that used to be former Templar stronghold
>traditionally high amount of freemasons in the area
>literally not ever heard of a single spoopy shit
>>
Here in Louisiana we have 2 that stick out to me that i can think of, the rougarou and the parlangua. Rougarou is basically shapshifter wolfman thing and parlangua is half alagator half man that if you go out in the swamp alone at night he may kill you
>>
>>17461155
Ghost of bluebell hill -Kent uk
What happens is that motorists have witnessed a woman running out in front of their cars late at night, often locking eyes with them before being hit and vanishing people think it could be a bride who died in a car accident in 1965
There have also been four reported experiences of a female hitch-hiker on Bluebell Hill. Motorists pull over to pick her up, only for her to disappear from the back seat shortly after setting off.
I've personally never seen but my mate and his brother claim to have seen her in the road
>>
>>17468653
The atmosphere is intense there at night. Was planning on going again sometime soon.
>>
>>17472655

Loup garou is french for werewolf you dumbass.
>>
>>17464099
mexico's urban legends are the scariest, way scarier than japan's
i myself experienced a mexican one. so have my cousins. story of the "hairy hand" goes like a black, very hairy hand would grab you. it doesnt seem to have a host, it appears out of nowhere. usually from like kitchen cabinets or bathroom cabinets. hell, even the drawers in your room or the small space under your furniture. not sure why though, parents would say only if you misbehave but some of my cousins dont really misbehave, not like i did anyway. for some reason its hard to find stories like these on the internet. ive only ever heard of them in an urban legenda book (dont know the title) and from other kids at school. my experience is that an adult-sized hand came from under my bed. i was sitting down in my racecar bed watching tv when i felt something grab me. i turned around and saw a charcoal black hand, hairy as a scalp. iirc the very small patches exposing skin showed that it had gray skin. i screamed and jumped from my room and onto the corridor. the hand was just flailing around as if looking for something to grab, just slamming its palms onto my bed cover. my dad came by and quickly pulled the bed away from the wall it was hugging against. that made it go away. i remember vomiting and my vision going blurry, i always feel dazed when i vomit, the asphyxiation the reaction brings. my parents and grandparents all had paranormal experiences. my dad and grandpa especially did, though they keep it in secret. my dad didnt seem scared at all, just looked focused and ready for action. id say my grandpa has the best stories, as i do remember him once literally shoving a poltergeist away as if it were a kid and made it disappear. i note that when the hairy hand attacked me it didnt just hold me. it was as if it were exploring. like a guy's first time holding tits. i dont know the hairy hand's goal, especially not after this. it obviously didnt want to kidnap me like other mexican demons do
>>
New one from South San Antonio: The Puddle Lady
Experience accounted first hand by my brother and a small group of his friends

>be my little 17 yo bro
>about to have his little loud band rehearsal
>his friend realizes he forgot a drum from his set
>let's all go get it man
>almost 7 in the evening, walking through creek
>friends see open drainage pipe entrance whatever
>friend suggests they take the pipe for a shortcut, despite never having been in once
>they walk in, gradually gets darker
>along the way, see writings/graffiti that reads "beware the puddle lady", arrows pointing that read puddle lady
>they just laugh it off and keep going, joking and progressing
>been a bit, no light/ending to exit pipe
>brother says he hears a faint cry off in the distance
>At shut up real quick! y'all hear that?!
>silent to listen while they slowly keep moving forward
>in a bit more, cry a bit shriller, just a bit louder
>some other friends whisper "Fuck, I heard *that* shit dude
>no end in sight, creeped out
>yo man, fuck this, let's go, my phone about to die too
>turn around and leave back to my home

That was what he recanted to me. He said some of his friends wanted to back but most were just like, no.
I had honestly never heard of this "puddle lady" before up until he told me what happened
>pic unrelated
>>
>>17469234
Yeah, that's the only few things I can think about. Cept for the haunted shorelines
>>
>>17472819
Loup Garou was the Incredible Hulk you fucking moron.
>>
When I was ten, I moved to my town and was welcomed with adults and children alike saying "welcome to hell" with a smile. Cried every time.

Town name was some cursed fiery Hebrew alter in the bible (hell essentially) so it's a running joke here I guess. Most the population is retired so there's a lot of death. And I mean a lot.

Went to a party at the plaza, got dared to climb a hill. Super pretty and crowded so I did it; safe area but when you climb up that tiny fucking hill it's a huge ass graveyard.
>>
>>17464944
> a group of tatars

hello my slav friend :D
>>
>>17472712
theres that mexican video of a witch, good stuff
>>
>>17465606
Iowa City /x/bro?
>>
>>17464944
either i missed a rape joke or something because t*rks acting like t*rks is not paranormal
>>
>>17461249
Maybe it was the poisonous variety of mothman. There is always a poisonous variety for everything down there.
>>
There was a kid born in Savannah with gigantism named Rene Ash Randolier who had a penchant for torturing and killing small animals.

Eveyone in town was so afraid of him that they convinced his family to imprison him within the walls of their property, even going as far as to station guards in front of his prison and line the top of his walls with broken glass to prevent his escape.

But during some big event in the city that had everyone including the guards distracted (I think it might've been a fire or something?), he escaped and killed a little girl and was hung shortly thereafter.

Allegedly you can see his spirit in certain parts of the historic district in the form of a big hulking shadow.
>>
>>17472819
Wasn't French the main language there for a while?
It would make sense that something similar would be named something similar or at least be based off of the preexisting word.
>>
>>17473141
No, but spoopy dancing ghosts are.
>>
>>17465224
thanks for electing Prez Trump tonight u dickhead
>>
Spokane, Wa where i live, there is a place called the 1000 steps. Its this place in an old cemetery, one of the biggest cemetery I've ever seen. Its not really 1000 steps, but its pretty creepy.
People have reported a ton of weird stuff up there.
I went there once on mushrooms, kept hearing shit off in the distance, along the tree line and stuff, it was super freaky. Constant state of goosebumps.
>>
>>17473912

You're welcome! Fucking liberal.

Love, another Illinoisan.
>>
>>17473959
i thought liberals where just another urban legend.
>>
>>17461155

There's a local urban legend 'round these parts. It's about a demonic entity that runs around, magically forcing people to do its bidding. It likes to fuck hapless women, and smells a lot like bovine excrement. 2 spoopy 5 u.

It's a fucking bullshit magic demon.
>>
>>17461166
>Go ahead OP, tells /x/ all about the "Michigan dogman"
I misread this at first as "Michigan dongman".
>>
>>17461714
Because 12 year old edgelords made the rumors and legends in rural areas
>>
>>17473972
>people that want to see other people succeed are an urban legend
>>
I live in Naples Florida and we have a legend about these people called "squallies?" Some family of inbreds that had a bunch of problems and then their house burned down. It's been awhile since I heard about it and I really don't give a shit. In South west Florida (where Naples is) we also have a creature called the skunk ape that is followed obsessively by 2 red necks. Again some shit I don't care about but I still wanted to bump. I know you can easily look up the skunk ape
>>
>>17465712

Fellow Michigander here; I've had several experiences with whatever this thing was and it's absolutely horrifying whatever it is.

It's really best not to fuck with this thing.
>>
>>17466988

Monsterquest is pretty much a joke. They pretty much set you up with a story for reenactment and then go from there.
>>
I'm out in SoCal and I think we have Wendios in the desert forests. I know there's a monster in the lake near my house.
>>
>>17461487
texas has few urban legends for such a big state
>>
>>17468861
The devils stairs is a good one too from NC
>>
>>17474237
what makes you think that?
>>
Suffolk, England reporting in

Black Shuck. I'm sure most of you have heard of it by now
>>
Toronto, Canada. There is a man with horns who haunts our parks.
>>
Hamilton, Ontario.

Not really sure what to say, we have an entire subculture for paranormal and everyone here is a conspiracy nutcase. Mostly regurgitations of other mythological beasts, sometimes with that twist of divine intervention, aliums or the gubmints.
>>
>>17474382

What about the crawling guys? Apparently seen late at night on Barton?
>>
>>17468641
I'm from the Keweenaw area and have spent quite a while playing off in the woods all the way up to adulthood. I've both seen and heard some crazy things in all those years, and have many friends that can back these things up.

for such a scenic place it can definitely get pretty spooky in the right places at the right times
>>
>>17474401
I've seen couples having sex on the sidewalk, if that raises your interest.

I live on Barton, the North End is a bunch of old as fuck houses and it's run down. Way too many "haunted" places and shit to differentiate what's real and isn't.

Would the dancing guy be spooky? I've seen him a lot of times, just randomly appears some days to sing loudly and dance, while walking down the street.
>>
>>17474423
I've seen him to. Ever that huge fat guy? He sits outside in the summertime we should go ghost hunting you and me
>>
>>17461155

Apparently there's some weird black dog that's been sighted around the same places here for the last 150 years at least.

Glowing red eyes, unusually large, normally appears on foggy nights.

Idk, Hellhound or something?
>>
>>17474429
At Jackson, I saw some fat man yelling at another for wearing Toronto sports clothes. I feel as though this city is some shitposting collective of /x/philes in denial.

I've done the ghost walks, though. You know, with the Custom House and that one forest in Dundas with that beast they claim lurks around.
>>
>>17461207
I think you've been sniffin too much petrol ya drongo
>>
Its not really a legend, but kinda interesting anyway.
There is a house on my street that stays abandoned. Noone buys it, tries to finish building, noone touches it, nothing.
This house was once build by a man, for his family. Unfortunately during this time his wife demanded a divorce and left with their kids to another man.
Her ex husband filled with sadness hanged himself in that house.
And now nobody wants to finish it, destroy it, noone even wants to buy it because its "haunted". Myself, I find this story quite interesting.
>>
>>17465271
I lol'd. Nice anon
>>
>>17466336
Point pleasant... as in point pleasant, NJ?
>>
>>17465488

UT has a lot of spookiness, you tard. Guessing you're from Logan since noone outside of the place has heard of the nunnery.

>Skinwalker Ranch
>Black Lady
>Old Main
>Frisco
>MMM site
>Dugway
>Ted Bundy
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 634x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 634x353px
My city has niggers.

I'd rather have ghosts
>>
>>17474544
why do people think it's haunted? has there been any activity?
>>
Here in Nebraska, all I can think of is the old plains salt witch.
>>
>>17461506
>oral
It's verbal you dumbfuck.
>>
>>17474727
not him, but it's oral, you idiot. oral history, oral traditions.
>>
>>17474690
I dunno, but i live here for like 4 years and i haven't noticed anything. Only found out about this place's backstory recently, but i'm planning to take a deeper look into this.
>>
>>17474741
yeah, you should. sounds interesting. there must be some reason people don't want to touch it beyond just the fact that someone died there. lots of people will move into a place if someone died there and not care. but for it to stand vacant like that must mean something more is going on.
>>
http://hauntedstories.net/mysteries/north-carolina/vander-light

Probably the biggest urban legend from around here.

Actually went out there with my dad's ex's son and his friends. They saw lights and nop'd the fuck out, but I'm pretty sure it was just car headlights.
>>
>>17466641
That is so awesome, saving. Made me grin so widely
>>
>>17465128
Heard a lot about this as a kid, obvious mom was trying to scare me to act less annoying. But what is the story behind this chick? Have you heard of LA mano negra? Lol
>>
File: fantano melon.jpg (30KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
fantano melon.jpg
30KB, 600x800px
>>17461238
>melon head
>>
>>17472982
La mano negra! Parents are Chilean always used to tell me this one. Spoopy shit there
>>
>>17473165
Savannah, GA?
Literally never heard of this.
I live downtown and never see anything spoopy either just tourists and hobos.
>>
>>17474748
It's not finished though. Literally only brick walls and the roof. Windows are covered by boards. It was never sold, and as far as i managed to find out no-one ever tried to buy or finish it. It could be just too old to be worth finishing(I don't know how much ago did the incident happen).
>>
>>17461155
Every Alabamian school kid worth his salt read this book growing up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_Alabama_Ghosts_and_Jeffrey

I guess the most well known story is the face in the Pickebs County Courthouse.

>November 16, 1876, Carrollton, AL's courthouse burns down.
>It was the first couthouse in the town since Union raiders burned the last one down
>town was proud as shit of it, and now they're pissed as hell
>blame lies on Henry Wells, a freed slave who was innocent of the crime
>Lynch mobs gather around the newly rebuilt Carrolllton Courthouse, and the sheriff hides Wells in the attic
>Wells looks down at the crowd from the window and shoutsshouts, "If you lill me, I'll haunt you for the rest of your lives!"
>then lightinig strikes the windiw pane, leaving the image of a terrified and angry Wells' face on the glass
>the mob forces their way in and lynches Wells
>townspeople notice Wells' face the next morning
>His face still appears on the window pain, despite numerous attempt at washing it off and replacing the glass

Pretty sure the story is bullshit, but it's well-known. Fun to scare younger siblings with. Really, Alabama is a creepy place (Marble Hornets was filmed near my house, even). I've got a million of these local ghost stories.
>>
File: Myakka_skunk_ape_1.png (282KB, 308x469px) Image search: [Google]
Myakka_skunk_ape_1.png
282KB, 308x469px
>>17474645
Not that anon, but Point Pleasant, West Virginia.

Also anyone know any other urban legends in South Florida other than the Skunk ape?

>pic related it's an alleged photo of the Skunk ape
>>
>>17474444
Where are you from?
>>
File: 1438957019882.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
1438957019882.gif
866KB, 352x224px
>live in bumfuck nowhere Alaska
>not a single good urban legend in the whole state
Fucking sucks man.
>>
>>17468641
Michigander. Saw this once with friends and once alone. Always stands at the edge of a tree line. Always stands perfectly still until you see it. Both nights I remember a full moon. The practice seems almost curious, not menacing. But I still stay out of the woods at night without fire.
>>
>>17475089
North of England
>>
Oregonfag here, moved up recently so I'm curious what kinds of spoop stories this place has
>>
>>17475167
there are sasquatch/bigfoot legends from up there though aren't there?
>>
Dublin South Central. The Hellfire club is sposed to be infamously haunted.
As are a lot of old cottages from famine era.
And some cottages in town are still haunted by mincing marys. In the main village in town there's a sweet shop that sells bags of broken sweets for tuppence abag, and Bridie the woman who runs it does be up fixing her thatched roof .Oh feck.
>>
>>17474820
A photo of this house. Even ghosts can't prevent people from painting football teams logos on door i guess. I have few more, nothing much but can post them if anyone's interested.
>>
Anybody from NB, Canada? Remember Rebecca's grave? Before that cunt tried to make it mainstream and now nobody gives a shit about it anymore.
>>
>>17475652

Sorry forgot a link.

http://rebeccasgrave.com
>>
File: wtf.jpg (36KB, 478x309px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
36KB, 478x309px
>>17461155
Okay, I have no idea
>>
>>17475531
Very few. There's talk of Yeti's, but no real good legends or stories around. All we have are the inuit stories of the Otterman and werewolves.
>>
>>17461155
Im from philly and have a few from here and the suburbs
>Green Light Field
Theres a field in bucks county PA, upper bucks, that around 3 am a giant green light will appear in the field. No matter how quickly you run for it (people have driven cars and dirtbikes) you cannot reach it
>Silo Hill House
Cult lived there. Killed animals, people, etc. Did crazy shit. Now the silo hill house is in some woods a bit back.
>Perkasie train tunnel
bigass tunnel, now mostly used by meth and heroin junkies. Thing is, they hang out and shoot up outside the tunnel. They're too scared to go in.
If you go in passed 10 pm and walk out the other side, you'll be covered in cuts, often times things will try to pull you back in or grab at you
>>
File: tumblr_n7ogk1bvoY1sjumh3o1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7ogk1bvoY1sjumh3o1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>17461329
>>
>>17464900
Police cats?
>>
>>17474907
..........wasnt marble hornets done in pennsylvania?
I mean. Centralia is and they went there....
>>
>>17466426
Source?
>>
>>17466336
Source?
>>
>>17464885
Confused nor cal fag here. What stories about Shasta? All we have here up north is
>Muh redwoods
>Muh sasquatch
What Shasta stories do you know of anon?
>>
>>17473180
Yes it wad. The "Cajun" accent is the result of this. Although, the young people down thier are starting to ditch that retard sounding accent thanks to modern social networking (i think) i have lots of family in the northern part of the state and none of the kids have the accent now. Thier state laws are based on Napoleonic code as a matter of fact. Im going there in about 6 weeks. Retarded amounts of spook shit, though I won't be able to explore any of it.
>>
>>17474544
There was a house like that on my block. As kids we had all kinds of stories about it. In the end it was a grumpy old man and his crazy cat lady wife, and they refused to budge on thier way overpriced house. Eventually they just said fuck it and moved in, thus ending our ghost stories.
>>
>>17475971
I just read all that aborted grammar I just spewed. Sorry, I'm kind of a dummy.
>>
Leicester

Being a really fucking old country we still have a fuckton of old buildings, I live not too far from a graveyard and supposedly theres a vampire and a few ghosts living there.
My grandmother told me a story about how when she was little, she would go to the graveyard and play with her dog, and she'd see 'white ladies in pretty dresses' dancing and singing.

Theres also Bradgate house, where Lady Jane Grey got executed.
>>
>>17474231
Greentext?
Please?
>>
I live in Montana, and there is only one urban legend that cones to mind. There is this old mine up past Unionville, and it is said back in the 70's that a group of 5 teenagers went in and were brutally murdered. I have looked everywhere for confirmation, but all I got was a friend who works for the historical society telling me about the files she read on it. I have gone up there with my husband on numerous occasions and had really weird things happen. For instance we were standing next to this locked gate and felt a gust of wind come out of the tunnel, another time we heard screams, and a completely different occasion we heard footsteps approaching the gate but never saw a thing.
>>
File: schoolnumberfour.jpg (90KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
schoolnumberfour.jpg
90KB, 650x433px
>>17461155
There's an old elementary school that was condemned in 1965.

>FACTS
>The school has fallen apart and has little structural integrity, but remains standing because local historic society says its a critical part of the neighborhood's value
>There's a boiler room below the school that constantly hums as if it were still operating
>Several fires have occurred with no definite cause according to investigators

>LEGENDS
>reported area for demonic cult worship and an alleged rape in the late 90's
>animal sacrifices
>murders of homeless folk

I can post some boiler room pictures for those of you interested in good old spoopy settings.
>>
There legend says that there is a murderer with an axe lurking in the woods nearby, that's pretty much the only urban legend there was over here
>>
>>17466462
Texasfag here desert skinwalkers?
>>
>>17468653
Midget mansion
>>
>>17473017
San Antoniofag here 2spooped never heard of that one
>>
>>17474819
Yep, Savannah, GA.
I went on one of the tours after I first moved there some fifteen years ago and that story made my little sister cry.

Admittedly it's not as scary as the hobos or the constantly getting robbed if you live downtown.
>>
>>17476809
Neither had I. I don't think anyone has...I only know of it cause my brother told me as soon as they got back. I was just as wtf after hearing all the details. Don't think anyone actually cares enough to add a finish to this discovery yk
>>
>>17476644
interested in boiler pics
>>
>>17463998
well anon? did you get the info yet?
>>
File: 1453498160025.jpg (25KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
1453498160025.jpg
25KB, 214x265px
>>17464900
Tfw police cats
>>
>>17464025
Don't bother with the devil's tramping ground. Ain't shit there. Also ncfag here.
>>
>all these cool urban legends ITT
>not a single thing in this small town
You lucky bastards get all the paranormal shit.
>>
File: o_facecoverz.com-1319133521303.png (140KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
o_facecoverz.com-1319133521303.png
140KB, 851x315px
>>17468641
Kalamazoofag here, but my family has some property in Fife Lake, right off 131, south of Traverse City.

Let me know if you guys want to hear the stories of the shit my cousins and I saw.
>>
>>17475642
Looks pretty nice. Definitely interested
>>
File: 61551415.jpg (236KB, 400x594px) Image search: [Google]
61551415.jpg
236KB, 400x594px
>>17473912
Am I supposed to be ashamed by this? I voted for him.
>>
File: 1447443596397.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1447443596397.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
>>17474147
>see people """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""succeed""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Guys we found Reddit trying to get the top spoop from /x/.
>>
Turns out my city has quite a few.
http://www.paranormaldatabase.com/hotspots/derby.php?pageNum_paradata=1&totalRows_paradata=42

I also once stayed the night with some friends in our town's super old abandoned jail. I experienced what felt like something pushing me a few times, I know no one was behind me though.
>>
>>17474907
Fellow Alabamian here. Surprised you haven't mentioned Cemetery Mountain
>>
>>17479162
Anyway, falls to me
>mountain where witch cult supposedly lived on
>all kinds of weird shit happens there
>cursed bible in a church that gets heavier as you carry it further away from its original place, to the point where trucks will no longer hold it due to weight
>if you stay the night up there, you'll awaken to centipedes everywhere
This is firsthand experience. There's this trail up there, right? Goes to this old house and a shitty shed. Inside the shed are old playboy mags, empty alcohol bottles, rusty knives, and children's toys
Creepy shit
>>
>>17471639
underage retard alert
>>
>>17471639
> when i was a teenager
you still are a teenager fucking faggot
>>
>>17479204
>cult
Dude, Cults are pretty fucking scary. When I was young my Dad and Mom took me to Hannibal *I was born there so we visit a lot* my Dad mentioned something about where Samuel Clemens was actually buried. It was late night and I challenged him on it saying, "BS, you don't have any clue where he's buried."
He turned to an abandoned looking road with shittier houses on it, driving slowly down the broken road. I wasn't too spooped because no one was there so there was really no threat. As we progressed it got more and more ominous. When he got near the end of the road a graveyard *if you can call it that as the entire thing was just about 50 gravestones dispersed throughout the field with no clear markers indicating the beginning or end of it, it was fairly old looking*. When he turned on his brights it revealed upwards of 13 people standing in the pitch dark with dark clothing and hoods up, they were in a circle holding hands as I recall it. They didn't even turn to look at us, nearly statue like until one broke their linked together hands. It suffices to say we GTFO'd very quickly. That was the last time I was in the rural outskirts of Hannibal.
>>
File: DSC_0059.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0059.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>17479078
Photo from the other side, fourth wall is sticking to another house. Considering asking the residents about it.
>>
Nit reeeaally urban legends since I don't live near any cities but rather...rural legends from Finland here:

There's a mountain/hill near where I live that's the center of all kinds of stories.

The three that come to mind are that there are many tunnels going into the "heart" of the mountain and trolls live there, that Sami people used to sacrifice children of other people on a rock on the mountain, and that there was a hermit living in a cave on the mountain in the early 1900s.

I have an experience regarding the trolls:

>be abt 10 years old
>we go hiking on the mountain with my family
>we see some of the troll tunnels on the way
>dad tells me the story about the trolls
>dares me to crawl into the tunnels
>"this is my hole, it was made for me, drr drr drr" etc
>i do it

>the tunnel is soggy and dark, has some weird bio-luminescent moss on the ceiling
>it's too small for me to walk upright in, I almost have to crawl
>i walk for quite a long time, can barely hear dad shouting for me to come back already

>i decide to head back but still take a few steps forward
>i swear i can see light coming from the inside of the mountain, can also hear laughter
>i runcrawl back so fast that I practically come shooting out of the tunnel bc pls i don't wanna be a troll's child

I don't know how much of this story was my 10yr old mind making stuff up, but I remember it vividly.
>>
>>17480224
Oh and my parents used to tell me a story about Kanaharjun Peikko (The troll of chicken ridge) that would steal peoples livestock and children.

I don't know why there are so many stories about trolls around here, do you guys think it could be a remnant of the time when modern humans and neanderthals coexisted? Or just stories about hermits that have gotten really exaggerated?

Or maybe they're the scandinavian version of sasquatches?
>>
>>17480252
that's a really interesting theory re: neanderthals. Here in Hawaii, we have stories of the 'Menehune,' the little people, but they are not troll/fairy-like. There are some anthropologists who think the Menehune were a first-wave arrival of humans that were made exctinct by later Polynesian settlers.
>>
I'm from one of the small towns around Fresno, CA, and we have a couple little urban legends. The most popular one is probably Snake Road (its real name is Channel road, snake road is a nickname) in Sanger, which is really windy and known for a woman in white that may have driven off the road in the fog and drowned in the Kings River with her two daughters. I don't have any personal stories about it, I've only been on the road once during the day in bright sunshine, but I had a teacher in high school that told us his sister's story. She was driving on the road too quickly and a fog bank appeared near the river (out of season, mind you; we get fog frequently in the winter months, but if I remember correctly my teacher said it was late springtime). The sister reacted to the fog accordingly and slowed way down. Once she drove over the bridge the fog had disappeared quite suddenly, and there was a wrecked car in her lane that she might have hit if she hadn't slowed for the fog already.
>>
>>17474444
Theres an urban legend from my homecountry that involves a dog just like that, and another one but this ones white and is supposed to be "the good one"
If you see the black one is a bad omen, it wont attack you but it might take you to a dangerous place. Other versions say it can take you to hell.
The white one appears as a "rescuer" to pure-hearted people when in danger.
>>
>>17461329
If you read into it more, there were no mental asylums shut down in that area, that's a myth. But there was a guy in a Halloween bunny costume who was upset about people trespassing and did attack a car with a hatchet. The rest is just made up.
>>
>>17472982
When my Granny went crazy she told me that hands were coming out of the kitchen cabinets trying to grab her.

We aren't from Mexico or South America either but Northeast USA and never heard this legend before. Freaking me out a bit.
>>
Does anyone have stories from Brisbane, Queensland?
>>
>>17479068
My family owns property in Bear Lake, we're all up there at least once a month. I'm all ears if you're still willing to share
>>
>>17461238
We got some found footage here http://youtu.be/eRvfxWRi6qQ
>>
Anyone ever heard of the belray surge? I don't know anything on it but there was a post about it a long time ago then it 404ed
>>
>>17474340
I have not
>>
>>17472819
Well that's what it's called in louisiana fuckstick!
>>
>>17474246
Its because they shoot them
>>
>>17475167
What about those alien visitations and abductions in Nome Alaska?
>>
>>17461155

My grandmother tells a lot of stories about a female creature living in the woods.
She doesn't refer to the creature by name, only referring to her as "ho", "hon" or "hondee", which in our Swedish dialect simply translates to "She", or depending on context translates to "[She, as in] that one over there".

I'm certain the creature she describes is the Huldra, or Skogsrå, (Forest keeper, forest guardian, forest watcher, or similar) due to the similarities, even if my grandmother doesn't refer to her by that name. According to my grandmother she appears as a naked young redhead/ginger with the tail (common in myth) and ears (rare, but not unheard of) of a fox, but appears otherwise human.

The stories she tell vary a bit in tone, just as with the Skogsrå, mostly "hondee" is helpful, occasionally "hon" is mischievous, and rarely "hon" is malicious.

What prevents me from taking anything she says seriously (aside from my own cynical disposition) is that all her stories can be related to real life events:
For example, in the 80's her husband (my grandfather) was supposedly lured away by "hondee" and had a child with her. What OTHER people from my local commune say is that my grandfather was a drunkard back then, and could barely keep the farm together, spending more nights out than he did at home. According to rumors, he might have had a bastard, or he might not.
Naturally, this is the kind of wound you don't dig too deeply into.

Similarly, "hon" is supposed to have saved the farm back in the mid 70's, due to "hon" giving her blessing and helping out with the work after a number of bad years. However, these bad years were apparently pretty much coast-wide, and the good years that followed were as well. Logically speaking there's no way an entity (whatever belief system you go by) could help the ENTIRE coast, with literally thousands of farms, and make a difference without breaking global news.

Dunno, I had a local legend to tell. That's really all.
>>
>>17483851
Ja, it sucks when your family members turn out to be nuts.
>>
>>17474819
Oh you literally never heard of it? Literally?
>>
>>17483860

I think it's really just escapism of a sort for her, and I'm not going to break her bubble. Denialism is the word I'd describe her with, probably.

But I really wouldn't consider her a nut, at least not in general, quite the opposite in fact.

When it comes to topics that aren't in her own past, she's almost always alert and on point, I dare say she knows more about the global political scene than I do (because she actually reads the physical newspaper...) and her opinions are usually on point with the popular agenda. When my aunt came out as lesbian she didn't bat an eyelid, "You gotta do what feels right in the heart".

I'm definitely biased, but I've met a LOT of people both online and offline that I'd describe as being more nutty than grandma.
>>
>>17483898
>and her opinions are usually on point with the popular agenda.
She sounds like she just goes with whatever she's told to go with.
>>
>>17483916

Probably.
That's what I gather as well.
And in her case, I respect that choice.

If she wants to live without conflict, I'm not going to be the one to cause it.
She's been a good, no, a great grandmother to me for 30 years, if she wants to live the rest of her days without conflict I consider her one of the few people to actually deserve it.

How is that relevant though? I mean, my grandmother is hardly the topic of the thread, is she?
>>
>>17483942
I pointed it out since it seemed like you were correlating that (the part I quoted) with the part where you said "I dare say she knows more about the global political scene than I do" - when I read that I rolled my eyes.
>>
Yeah, swedes don't know shit about politics. All they care about is going to Norway to peel bananas while their families get raped by immigrants in sweden.
>>
>>17483968

Pretty heavy on the stereotypes, aren't you?

What makes you think I'm Swedish?
>>
>>17483977
I'm not a very bright man but I think that he may have come to this assumption when you said:

>"which in our Swedish dialect"
>>
>>17483977
>in our Swedish dialect
>swedish
>swede
>What makes you think I'm Swedish?

Well...
>>
>>17483984
>>17483988
That's a pretty retarded assumption desu, it's even worse than assuming someone is English just because they write in English.
>>
>>17483993
I hope this is a troll... otherwise WEEEEEEW LAD.
>>
File: 1352513846946.gif (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1352513846946.gif
3MB, 640x480px
>>17483999
Like a proper old-school troll, I'm upsetting you while still being fundamentally right.

Why is this relevant to the thread though? Why don't you get back on topic?

>>17484003
The Finns have a sizable Swedish-speaking minority, about 6% of the population. Swedish is also spoken to a fairly large extent in Denmark and Norway.
>>
>>17484012
>Like a proper old-school troll
Sup, Reddit.

>I'm upsetting you
Implying.

>>>while still being fundamentally right.
>he compares a language (Swedish) that is used by a relatively small portion of Europe to a language that is the primary language in two continents and is widely taught as a second language or at least recognized in popular media in a large portion of the world

God damn, Sweden, you're really committed to being retarded. It's no wonder as to why we won't recognize you in a few decades if you're any sort of indication of the average.
>>
File: 1425494846945.png (5KB, 192x189px) Image search: [Google]
1425494846945.png
5KB, 192x189px
>>17484029
>Implying.
Yup

>Sweden, you're really committed to being retarded.
Yup Yup

>It's no wonder as to why we won't recognize you in a few decades if you're any sort of indication of the average.
It's clear you've got it all figured out, don't let reality hit you on the head on your way out.
>>
>>17484012
Swedish people working in Norway speak swedish. No norwegians speak swedish. We call them swedes. And I am pretty sure if someone invented a banana peeling machine, sweden would go bankrupt.
>>
File: 1394151560810.jpg (45KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1394151560810.jpg
45KB, 620x620px
>>17484044

Ah, yes, of course.

And no Norwegians puts sugar on his porridge. Of course.
Yup Yup, you got it all figured out.
>>
>>17466641
Discovery channel bullshit.
>>
>>17473017
probably just a hobo
>>
Marylandfag here, has anyone heard the tale of Upper Melinda?

The story goes that back when the Reisterstown area was first settled it was home to a witch of immense power named Melinda. She mostly kept to herself, but she was feared by everyone for miles around. One day she was accosted by a mob and tied up tight, they brought her before the church and decided she was to be cut in twain for her wicked ways and have the halves buried in separate places.

As the townspeople readied to slice her top half from her bottom, Melinda readied her most powerful curse yet. She vowed that should the two halves of her body ever be reunited she would return stronger than ever before and enact her vengeance upon the land and its people.

Deep innawoods in Reisterstown can be found a clearing with a worn white stone marked 'UPPER MELINDA'. No one has found the other stone.
>>
>>17484434
Never heard about it. But here's my thought:
>Crazy woman gets accosted by mob who ties her up and threatens to slice her in half
>crazy woman makes crazy threat whereupon she is cut in half by fucked up religious idiots who blame their milk going sour on any lone old woman
>schizophrenics believe in the story and post it on the internet and actually believe she had powers.
>>
>>17484434

Upper Melinda, huh?
I've heard the story about Mad Melinda, but the way I heard it she was cut vertically, not horizontally, and supposedly she was cut from between the legs and up towards the head while still alive, and that's when she uttered her curse.
All in all a rather gruesome affair.
>>
>>17484472
Ooh! Perhaps a variation on the same myth! I have a picture of the Upper Melinda stone somewhere, let me see if I can find it
>>
Virginia fag here, reporting from the state of infinite unexplained shit. Everyone knows the mothman, but we also got the wampus cat, devil monkeys, gasser of boetourt, other anon's bunnyman, the light of Langley, and a whole bunch of other shit. Also enough civil war hauntings to choke a horse, since you can't throw a stick around here without it landing on a historical battlefield.
>>
>>17484540
Man, did you see "In the electric mist"? That was a good movie...
>>
>>17483794
You mean the completely falsified ones made for The Fourth Kind?
>>
>>17484508
Can you find it?
>>
>>17461155
The only urban legend I can think of from where I grew up is a ghost sighting.

I grew up in a town in Finland with a medieval castle next to the city center. It is said that you can, on occasion, see the ghost of a medieval guardsman in what is considered the castle's old gatehouse.

Other than that, no real urban legends that come to mind.

I've seen some unexplained shit, though. A metal grave marker with a future date in the middle of the woods.

A red light with no discernible source slowly hovering and moving above a ridgeline.

Weird ritual circles and general satanic crap in the woods.
>>
>>17475918
That's EverymanHybrid
>>
Not a urban legend but im a bostonfag and i live next to salem. Every time i go there i get a weird feeling due to the fact so many people were murdered there by crazy religious nut jobs during the salem witch trials. I think its crazy how much people used to believe in and be scared of witches
>>
Where I live, there's this building that is just an empty shell now. It used to be what was a girl's school that the Catholics brought. I guess it was something like a residential school but I don't think anyone really lived in it. There was a fire that destroyed it and now, all that's left of it is a concrete shell.

People always tell me a little girl haunts it. There's stories and even a picture where people talk about their run ins with the girl whether she is just standing there watching them or actually trying to communicate. When I found out about it, I would walk to "the ruins" and hang out there at around 3 AM every night.

Never saw anything unfortunately so personally, I think it's a load of crap to make what seems like a boring as fuck shell more interesting to tourists.
>>
central nj, we have a road that's pretty much the only dirt road with no lights around us that's a legendary road for us. people say it was where the kkk had meetings and lynched back in the 1800s and i think it was the 1980s they found some dead girls body there nothing with the jersey devil though too far north
>>
>>17486001
shit forgot about the spoopy parts, they say when you drive down at night you can see people hanging in the trees or a fire in the woods, and if you stop driving a truck will come out of nowhere and run you off the road
>>
>>17461238
Yeah felt mansion was also a correctional facility for the criminally insane in the 60-70s I want to say.
>>
>>17475848
whose the otterman
>>
>>17480252
>>17480275

https://youtu.be/pe6DN1OoxjE
>>
When I was 17, I was wandering around after school, feeling depressed and such. It was night time. As I was going home, I suddenly noticed all the street lights were off, save for one. Then, I saw...a blonde woman. She was obviously a foreigner, and was chillingly beautiful but her limbs...
She had none. There was no blood, but it was obvious that the wounds were fresh. She was acting like she felt no pain though, and haughtily asked me to help her in some old-timey dialect. I was spooped, so I ran away, but then she started really crying and begging for help. So I came back.
>>
I don't like to talk about what happened next, but now I'm a Chad with a harem of girls who fights stuff. True story.
LOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>17473061
Loup garou is that guy that had ALS
>>
Any from houston?
>>
>>17468861
There's also Payne road.
>>
>>17480871
>White rats
>Tiger snakes
>Bull sharks
>Axe murderers
Fuck do you need anything else for m8?
Ask some abos, I know there is some hectic shit around but it changes with each telling...
The usual,
West End has shadows which take you away if you look at them etc
The island and some national parks have ancient creatures (evil), giant lizards and the like...
Also some of the hunting faggots swear that they have seen some surviving Giant Land Iguanas and other megafauna, I rate it's just the odd salty that makes it down there.
>>
File: Untitled.png (189KB, 574x283px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
189KB, 574x283px
>>17475655
Fucking Birdcrabs
>>
File: Megalania_Girl_130056[1].jpg (67KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Megalania_Girl_130056[1].jpg
67KB, 700x500px
>>17487685
>Giant Land Iguanas
Is that another name for Megalania?
>>
So there is this demon calles Carisiri. It can turn into black dogs, or black sheeps. Look it up.
>>
>>17473017
I think every abandoned/UE type place I've ever been in has had some variation of "Don't go in here or you will be KILL BY THE MONSTER" graffiti.
Still spoopy though
>>
>>17474790
>>17474818
stupid OT question but why is it called mano (masculine) negra (feminine)?
>>
>>17486080
>>17486103
what the fuck did i just read
>>
>>17487791
OT answer but Spanish has a decent amount of odd situations like that. Like words ending in -ma typically are masculine like "el problema." Even though it ends in a typically feminine ending, it takes a masculine article, the same way la mano takes a feminine article with a typical masculine ending. Tbh idk if there's a real reason why but if I were to guess it's probably due to Latin
>>
File: Stortorget_fontän_mars_2007.jpg (239KB, 998x950px) Image search: [Google]
Stortorget_fontän_mars_2007.jpg
239KB, 998x950px
The great square in the old town of Stockholm, where the "Stockholm bloodbath" happened in 1520, is supposed to be haunted on the anniversary night of the massacre. I heard about the fountain flowing with blood and headless ghosts dancing around the square. Probably bullshit. Someone I knew tried to stay up to check it but they were like 10 and fell asleep before midnight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Bloodbath
>>
In the Balkans we have Drekavac
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drekavac
>>
>>17474737
Here’s the traditional distinction: Verbal applies to things that are put into words, whether written or spoken, while oral pertains to the mouth, to medications taken by mouth, and to things that are spoken.

Nope. Get the fuck outta here, pleb. I'm seeing things WRITTEN, not SPOKEN
>>
Where I live we have a monument called the suicide tree where the Indians gutted the troops stationed and forced them to walk around around the tree wrapping their entrails as they walk. The legend is that if you take rope with you and walk around the tree like the gutted soldiers you feel a temperature drop and become extremely nauseous
>>
>tfw you live in arkansas
>nothing ever truly spooky ever happens in arkansas
>>
>>17461724
>>17461724
They actually have a website now. It's super fun to read.
>>
File: billary.jpg (179KB, 1024x958px) Image search: [Google]
billary.jpg
179KB, 1024x958px
>>17488287
U sure about that, m8?
>>
File: 1458411475269.png (440B, 9x11px) Image search: [Google]
1458411475269.png
440B, 9x11px
I used to live in Laredo (Us/Mex border town) and there was as legend that on the river a women got turned down by a guy because she had kids. So she drowned them in the river. The man then turned her down again because (I forgot why) so she drowned herself.
>They say if you are next to the river at night you will hear her crying.
>Then she will drown you
>>
File: Cc_kane_shot.jpg (82KB, 504x577px) Image search: [Google]
Cc_kane_shot.jpg
82KB, 504x577px
In England and Ireland there was a club called The Hellfire Club back in the 1700s.

Believed to be connected to Satanism at the time and had ties to high society in Britain.

There's a spoopy place in Ireland called Montpelier Hill where it's believed they did Satanic rituals and shit.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17488413
"What are you going as for Halloween?"

"The scariest thing I could think of.... A POLITICIAN WHOSE POLICIES I DONT' AGREE WITH IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT I WAS EVER WELL INFORMED ENOUGH TO KNOW THEIR POLICIES IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

That joke hasn't been funny in over a century. Please stop making it here.
>>
>>17488428
La llorona or whatever?
>>
>>17488442
>taking politics seriously
>on 4chan
>>
File: frank.gif (2MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
frank.gif
2MB, 500x207px
>>17475875
Will he tell me when the world will end?
>>
>>17461155
The Phantom Killer, here in Texarkana. You know, the serial killer who inspired The Town That Dreaded Sundown
>>
Sort of a demon mothman myth around where I live. Called the bugunk. Don't ask me about the name I don't even know. Maybe it's some native shit. But it's a big winged shadow demon with red eyes that rises from the ground. Supposedly raising some dirt where it comes out of the ground and it trailing off it's shoulders.
>>
File: up-BTFKUPMND1LEJ34J[1].jpg (30KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
up-BTFKUPMND1LEJ34J[1].jpg
30KB, 576x384px
>>17461155
There are a few near here. (I live in Kentucky.)

The one that's closest to me is "The Donkey Tree". It's a large tree on a farm about seven miles from my house. It is a twisted tree at the edge of a field, roughly in the shape of a donkey's head.

The supposed legend states that a young white woman and her black lover were hung in the tree. The owner claims that it's in an awkward spot to try and cut down, so he tried to burn it down, and tried stump removal chemicals on it. He said after trying so long, that he's just going to leave it alone.

The funny thing is, I've been to that farm once before, and been in the trees presence, long before I knew the legend associated with it. I truly did feel some strange sinister feeling in the air while I looked at it. I didn't find out until about a year after moving to this town that the tree was apparently "haunted". (Though no ghosts or anything are ever seen. People say that the tree just gives off a very "evil" feeling.)
>>
>>17464668
I'd say this is most likely true. (I mean, the underground tunnel system.)

I used to live in a small capital city, and it was commonly know to have an underground tunnel system that led all over the place. My dad, who was a security guard, had to go make rounds by walking several miles of it.

I'd say that a lot of places have similar systems, and not all would be completely known
>>
File: 1400731291000-Still0521-00000.jpg (194KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1400731291000-Still0521-00000.jpg
194KB, 2000x1125px
>>17461859
Alright, I never post here and this most likely not paranormal, but here goes... This doesn't really have anything to do with monsters or spoopy ghosts, but it happened very close to my childhood home so I heard about it from a young age.
The boy in the picture is Dennis Martin. Of course, he was way before my time, but on a family outing in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, he just vanished without a trace. After his family called for him, basically the whole national park was scoured in a massive effort.
My family has lived on the same road he used to live on for generations, and my grandpa apparently helped in this big ass search for this little six year old boy. My old house was at most 10 minutes outside of the national park.
No trace of him was ever found. No skeleton, no sign of him scrambling through the woods like he'd gotten himself lost and was panicking, like is often seen. Trackers and shit found nothing.

Not saying fucking aliens abducted him or anything, but it's still a mystery to this day, and I lived on the same road as the kid.
>>
>>17466336

I had heard sightings of him in Chernobyl, days before the melt down. Also, some people saw him in Manhattan before the 9-11 attacks.
>>
>>17461238
It's in Ohio, not michigan
>>
>>17475971
North Louisiana isn't Cajun you dumb shit. Maybe that's why none of "the kids" in your family have the accent. You're one of those people that thinks every place in the state looks like New Orleans and the only street in New Orleans is Bourbon....get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>17474031
>>17461155
Go ahead OP, tells /x/ all about the "Michigan dongman"
>>
>>17461859
I've grown up in Tullahoma and still currently live there and at my old family, Concord Baptist Church, there is the grave of Sadie Baker. The grave has cement poured over the top because she was believed to be a witch. It isn't pictured, but on top of her grave there are normally coins and it is said that anyone who would take the coins was to be cursed. We would play in the graveyard as children. At night, she walks around the graveyard. It's scary, my family is buried there. It's scary to think of how my family church is haunted.
>>
>>17472329
its gumby... GET HIM!
>>
Anything in western washington besides Sasquatch and ted bundy?
>>
Bunnyman bridge is interesting to me even though I don't live in Texas. I've always wondered whether there's any reasonable explanation for why peope see a huge rabbit holding an axe in the vicinity of the bridge so often.
>>
>>17461155

Somewhat relevant.

My father saw a mountain lion a few years ago in Northeast PA. The Eastern Cougar is supposed to have gone extinct long ago, so the theory is that Western Cougars have been moving east across the states. There are more and more sightings but the government is reluctance to investigate even with credible reports.

Links of interest:

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_cougar
>http://www.blueridgeoutdoors.com/go-outside/eastern-mountain-lion-mystery/
>>
I posted about this in the other thread a little while ago, but I'm hoping somebody here will know what I'm talking about and be able to add to it!
In Georgetown, Texas, there's this cemetery with these two old blank and completely black tombstones in it - one large, and one small. The story goes that there was a witch and her child in the town, and when they were found out/crossed somebody, the townspeople burned her house down with the two inside. They were given a Christian burial, and afterwards the once-normal tombstones turned black and everything on them was erased.
I've never seen this story referenced online or anything, but if you talk to the (old) people around town about it, they mostly know what you're talking about.
>>
>>17464025
Devils tramping grounds were the big thing in high school.
A group of football retards went once, about five of em. They went to sleep in the circle, woke up outside it like always but one kids sleeping bad was stuffed with twigs and leaves while he was still sleeping in it.
Nothing other than that but I'd be spooped..
>>
>>17484540
I live two minutes from bull run
>>
File: mercy brown.jpg (12KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
mercy brown.jpg
12KB, 255x198px
Rhode Island here, ton of spoopy shit here.

Mery Lena Brown died of tuberculosis in 1892 in Exeter. Her whole village believed that people who died of tuberculosis would come back as vampires if their hearts weren't destroyed. Her father exhumed her body after her death, burned her heart, mixed the ashes with water, and had his family/whole village drink the "elixir" for protection. She's buried in Chestnut Hill Cemetery, Exeter. People report:
>blue lights in the cemetery
>seeing her ghost not only in the cemetery, but throughout the community
>accidentally standing on one of the many unmarked graves will get you pushed off
>after saying a prayer for Mercy Brown, smelling a pervasive scent of roses
>terminally-ill loved ones having conversations with Mercy Brown before death
>>
File: ladd school.jpg (19KB, 236x344px) Image search: [Google]
ladd school.jpg
19KB, 236x344px
>>17490972
History of The Ladd School (Exeter, RI)

http://theladdschool.com/history/history-of-the-ladd-school-ri.asp

"RI School For The Feeble-Minded" (1908-1916)
>"The formal purpose of the Templeton Colony and its Rhode Island counterpart was to train young people with disabilities in the application of farm work and mechanical trades, the institutions' forefather, Dr. Walter Fernald, was a world-renowned American eugenicist whose doctrine was to segregate the feeble-minded from society in an effort to purify the nation’s population of inferior, or "defective" genes; an ideology which would come to redefine the purpose of the Rhode Island School in its early years."

Exeter School (1920s-1940s)
>still remained as a facility for the disability
>the "school" was repurposed as a living quarters for wayward girls i.e. prostitutes, extramarital intercourse, illegitimate pregancy etc.
>also detained people committing petty-crimes, exhibiting anti-social behavior, sexual deviance
>focused more on detaining people indefinitely
>women considered sexually deviant were detained as an act of "sterilization" until menopause or death
>although sterilization wasn't legal in RI, many willing surgeons also covertly performed sterilization procedures on the women
>up until the end of WWII, The Exeter School was in many ways a eugenics-era concentration camp

The Dr. Joseph Ladd School (1950s-1994)
>bunch of scandals
>numerous health violations leading to the negligent death of severely disabled patients
>left abandoned after the doors closed in 1994

There are plans to destroy it apparently, don't know if that's happened yet but if it's still open, it's considered highly haunted and pretty easily accesible.
>>
>>17490999
There a shit ton of more weird/fucked up places but it's mostly just ghosts stories. We don't have any cryptids or anything like that here. We did have the Block Island Sea Monster which just turned out to be a badly decayed basking shark. This isn't a ghost story thread, so I don't want to swamp you guys with ghost stories but if you're interested in hearing more, I can type a few more out, or you can just google "haunted Rhode Island" and read around.
>>
>>17490999
That is legit unsettling...
>>
>>17483851
Fellow swefag here. That's my favorite legend. I spend alot of time in the woods gathering mushrooms and berries. But I haven't seen anything paranormal.
>>
>>17491010
Fuck it, post ghost stories.
>>
File: biltmore.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
biltmore.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
>>17491044
Will do. I'll post the most interesting ones, since there's so many.

Biltmore Hotel, Providence
>inspiration (partially) for King's Overlook Hotel, and Bloch's Bates Motel
>when the hotel was built, it was backed by Satanist Johan Leisse Weisskopf
>sacrifices and "purification" rituals were performed in the hotel in its early years
>the hotel became a drinking hot spot during Prohibition, and a series of murders occurred in the hotel during this time
>guests have disappeared in the hotel as recently as 2008
>guests report hearing parties in halls and ballrooms after bars have closed

More in depth description of these events and guest experiences in this blog and the comments:

http://ghostsofprovidence.blogspot.com/2009/02/biltmore-hotel.html
>>
File: tower hill.jpg (82KB, 511x343px) Image search: [Google]
tower hill.jpg
82KB, 511x343px
>>17491412
Tower Hill Road, Cumberland

>secluded, winding road
>people have witnessed apparitions of children playing at night, more specifically a boy running with his dog, and a toddler on a bike
>also 5 people have witnessed a "Monkey Man" in this area
>believed to be subject to a riff due to the large amount of quartz and iron in the area
>>
>>17487721
kek underrated post
>>
>>17475928
There are reports of "giant black birds" showing up in the height of the war of Crimea, right after Chernobyl blew up, before Mexico's swine flu outbreak and the months before the great Chicago fire.
>>
>>17466455
I'm from the same area and never heard of this
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>17490999
Nice trips
>>
>>17474907
Going to school out of state at UA Tuscaloosa, got any nearby sp00ps to tell me about? Really interested in this
>>
File: 1419859055467.jpg (53KB, 966x750px) Image search: [Google]
1419859055467.jpg
53KB, 966x750px
>>17461155
>mfw I love michigan dogman and bray road stories.
I think i've watched every "documentary" about it and they all freak me the fuck out. I have some subconcious fear for werewolves.
The best story is the one with the hippies and the small cabin.
>>17474231
GREENTEXT!
>>
>>17461155
I have seen the devil
>>
>>17479068
Tell us!
>>
>>17493307
I've watched Oprah too
>>
>>17461487
the ms paint version of a publication
>>
>>17461155
There's this mexican legend about "la planchada", a woman who appears in hospitals and spooks the ill.
I don't have details tho.
>>
>>17464944
read that as taters
>>
>>17465271
You make it sound so complicated.
>>
>>17466455
>Bad juju if she ever reassembles

How does anybody know? It's not like she's been reassembled before.
>>
>>17466641
So there's a fisherman with a swastika propeller out there just trolling the waters?
>>
>>17468641

These are some freaky recordings from your area. I don't know if these are wolves or what but everytime I listen to them I get the chills. Not my recording.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWXp3jAKoI&app=desktop
>>
>>17479068
Don't hold back. I was there when I was a kid once. I don't remember much except the woods at night and "stay in the fucking car".
>>
>>17466988
>>17474236
Yeah if I remember quickly the dude who did the fake footage revealed to them how it was faked and everything and then Monsterquest went ahead and filmed and edited the whole episode like they were "investigating" and they "stumbled on" his phoniness when the whole reason he had them come out was the unveal the hoax was a hoax
>>
There is supposed to be a goatman near where I live. And I mean an /x/ goatman. Im in AL btw, where the /x/ goatman story originated. Except im far north of that one so I guess there is more than one in my state.
>>
>>17485512
>I've seen some unexplained shit, though. A metal grave marker with a future date in the middle of the woods.

I think you found a time capsule.
>>
>>17474713
Nebraskafag here....Hummel Park, Ball Cemetery and the Black Angel in Iowa are all decent spots. I can elaborate if anyone cares or a simple google search will get you some info.
>>
File: 1418632359457.png (625KB, 700x816px) Image search: [Google]
1418632359457.png
625KB, 700x816px
>>17493892
>tfw there's no cool folklore in sweden except for rapey trolls and naked bitches inna woods.
>>
>>17472112
>paranormal experiences
faggot do you know the meaning of the word? some guy killing himself isnt paranormal you fucking retard
>>
>>17493930
Maybe, who knows? Just, who would bury a time capsule in the middle of the woods and mark it like a grave, name, date of birth and death and all?

I don't remember the name anymore, but the date was sometime in the late 2020`s
>>
>>17474009
Pombero?
>>
File: 1455581235286.png (1MB, 997x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1455581235286.png
1MB, 997x1218px
>>17474444
>four fours
>>
Typical legend here in Norway, live near small mountain, on the mountain there is a cave, in the cave there is a troll.
Went up there on a school trip, the so-called "cave" was barely a small opening in the mountain, about 2 meters wide, 1 meter high and 1 meter deep.
>>
>>17494927
Also, we have a "Road of Eternity" legend, which is just a country road next to some fields which, since there are no special landmarks near it, seems to stretch on forever.
So the legend has it if you're walking on that road when it's midnight you'll be trapped on it forever.
>>
I live in Oshawa Ontario and there is this bald guy in his fifties who is notorious for spending his entire days wandering malls and McDonald's while wearing this disgusting and really old pair of pink bunny ears on his head. I see this guy at least once a week just in random places around the city.

Everyone either thinks he's a pedophile who lures kids with his pink ears or he's a mentally ill man whose daughter died on Easter and this is how he copes.
>>
File: 1388674831052 (1).jpg (64KB, 477x362px) Image search: [Google]
1388674831052 (1).jpg
64KB, 477x362px
>>17493282
>The best story is the one with the hippies and the small cabin

Link???
>>
File: 1453735912407.gif (512KB, 227x252px) Image search: [Google]
1453735912407.gif
512KB, 227x252px
>>17473061
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.