[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when you have birth marks in a shape of a star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Orion_Belt.jpg (259KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
Orion_Belt.jpg
259KB, 1024x814px
What does it mean when you have birth marks in a shape of a star constellation on your body? I have the Orion's belt on my chest and other areas of the body. My birthmarks always appear in the shape of the Orion's belt. The angles are identical and the sizes match the stars.
>>
Your parents have a socially (and legally) unacceptable sense of humor.
>>
>>17460389
Just a guess... that's either where you came from, or where you are going in your next life.
>>
My birth marks looks like the shape of Africa, sorta.
>>
>>17460389
>have body covered in freckles
>constellations everywhere

I is starchild kang
>>
>>17460389
Where are the proofs?
>>
>>17460395
But the Orion's belt is more than a 1000 light years away? How could I have possibly came from there?
>>
File: shitty pic.png (4KB, 968x551px) Image search: [Google]
shitty pic.png
4KB, 968x551px
>>17460408

Not visible on camera, they're too small. Let me draw it for ya.
>>
>>17460403

I'm just curious
>>
>>17460389
>My birthmarks always appear in the shape of the Orion's belt.
Always?

How many times have you been born?
>>
>>17460432

look, English is not my first language, I don't know how the black spots on the skin are called? Is it molds or something?
>>
>>17460439
Moles, anon.
>>
>>17460419
Calling bullshit right now. Even a modern phone has a camera quality to take a decent picture. They don't show up on film=They exist in your mind
>>
I have moles on my torso that form the Big Dipper exactly

Don't know what it means but in ancient times it would've been seen as a mark of divinity, being touched by the gods and given a destiny for greatness

I also have a birthmark on my thigh in the shape of a winged demon and a star (when I was little I thought it looked like a bat pooping) which is kinda ominous

I also developed warts on my forehead which wouldn't go away when I was 24 that formed a "6" which freaked me out and made me worry I was an antichrist, it's formation coincided with me being gangstalked and eventually kidnapped and put naked in a cell where I was terrorized with the threat of torture and death, then to a hospital where the staff tortured me psychologically and physically with bizarre chemical burns

I come from a family of Satanist witches and my parents met while both were serving in the Navy as spies for the Office of Naval Intelligence and my mother has told me that she feels strongly that my father was ordered to woo her and reproduce with her, which might mean that I was a government occult experiment as my father is descended from a legendary archdruid

As a very little girl, as soon as I could verbalize complete sentences I would talk constantly about different times "when Mommy remember when you were with me but I was a different person and I died"

I remembered so many past lives that I have since forgotten but I knew so many historical details that I couldn't possibly have known about

I'm convinced that the powers that be were harnessing supernatural energy by bringing two occult family lines together and possibly performing rituals leading up to my birth, when I was little I had this strong belief that I wasn't actually human but that I was actually an angel trapped in a mortal body, perhaps they did capture an angel spirit and cast it inside a developing embryo and all my markings I've developed are signs of this
>>
>>17460389
in case of an Orion like shape, that means you are gay
>>
>>17460419
Ohh come on retard, i damn well know the Orion belt you fucking turd

Provide with physical evidences, other than that you're full of shit
>>
>>17460403
Same. Milky Way of freckles
>>
>>17460537
I constantly have the Andromeda galaxy spawning as red rashes everywhere on my body
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.