[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone translate for me what is written in this piece of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 20160312_152831.jpg (4MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
20160312_152831.jpg
4MB, 2592x4608px
Can someone translate for me what is written in this piece of paper? I found it inside of a strange triange looking amulet. Pic related
>>
>>17460000
Need a better pic. The one you have posted is blurred and the paper is folded. Could you also post pics of the "amulet" including the necklace?
>>
>>17460000
Nice quads. I'm interested in this
>>
File: 20160312_210855.jpg (4MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20160312_210855.jpg
4MB, 4608x2592px
>>17460063
Somehow the writting turns blury at every photo i take. I use a 16 MP camera for fucks sake

Are you able to read something now? Maybe even some parts of it
>>
>>17460085
well, it's definitely arabic.

I would have scanned it properly, and asked /int/

Link that here if you do. If you don't have a scanner, that's a shame, just keep trying to get a good picture of the whole thing, and play with the focus to make the pic sharp.
>>
Are the people on this board really this retarded?
>>
>>17460092
explain what is retarded here
not being able to read arabic? You translate it, then, wise guy
>>
>>17460094
>>Somehow the writting turns blury at every photo i take.
>believing in magic spooky writing
>not retarded
>>
>>17460085
Okay thanks I am getting a clearer idea now. I think I know what it may be, but, I need a very sharp picture of the text. Can you try again with your phone but bring it closer to the text?
>>
>>17460119
OP here

That wasnt even what i was implying. I think it turned out that you are the retard here who instantly thinks hurr durr magic.

In also posting and monitoring on my phone so i dont really care about writting correctly ( before you point that out )
>>
>>17460119
There's always that one asshole who thinks he's the shit.
>>
>>17460000
OP you still there?
>>
the pic is fine OP. If someone knows arabic they'll translate it.
I'm persian tho. that's van yakad surrah from Qur'an
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_verse_of_evil_eye
It's basically a surrah again evil eye and brings luck.
Some say it destroys evil eye, but it may mess up money related stuff.
muslims usually hang it on their walls or put it in a pouch and have it with them.
>>
>>17460169
How should i destruct it. Im not a muslim so i dont need it
>>
>>17460193
don't destroy it. just put it in a bag and put it somewhere safe. don't burn it and don't put it in garbage.
>>
>>17460193
Suggest handing it into a local community centre or something. Advise against destroying it.
>>
>>17460193
Are you nuts? Destroying a charm that brings luck? Be happy it's not Jihad.
>>
>>17460193
>I'm not a muslim so I don't need it
>I'm not a plant so I don't need sunlight

This is the logic you are expressing anon. It's essentially a good luck charm. Put it in a drawer somewhere and forget about it. Or send it to me because it looks pretty neat.
>>
>>17460218
You are brainwashed. Islam is man made and allah doesnt exist

You should open your eyes
>>
According to my textbook translation, it says "Allahu Ackbar" and "Kill yourself, OP
>>
>>17460224
eh it's still a good charm though. and made with good intentions. contains positive vibes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.