[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /x/, I'd like to ask simple question. Are Ouija boards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ouijabdlogo.jpg (68KB, 596x374px) Image search: [Google]
ouijabdlogo.jpg
68KB, 596x374px
hello /x/, I'd like to ask simple question. Are Ouija boards as dangerous as they are widely considered? If so - are they safe to use for somebody much more into summoning or something?
>>
>>17459966
Try it.
>>
File: Weege.jpg (6KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
Weege.jpg
6KB, 267x200px
>>17459966
Bump for interest.
>>
90% of it is paranoia and illusion. Every once in a while Zozo will give you cancer though.
>>
>>17459966
>hello /x/, I'd like to ask simple question. Are Ouija boards as dangerous as they are widely considered?

Yes. The movie "The Exorcist" was based upon the true story of Lutheran-born, but unsaved, boy who appealed to the occult to talk to his dead aunt. He was possessed by Satan himself, requiring the Archangel Michael's intervention to free him.

>If so - are they safe to use for somebody much more into summoning or something?

Absolutely not.

Protip: To be absent from the body is to be present with Elohim. Human souls are never what is contacted. It's always a demon pretending to be a human. And even if nothing happens, and you still successfully managed to open a gate, a demon(s) would actually prefer to slip through without you noticing, to wreak havoc upon your soul, and your life.

Only an experienced, Christian angelologist / demonologist can keep these at bay. And such a person would naturally abhor the use of such items.

So yeah basically you're fucked if you use one. If you have, ask God to bind the demons and consign them back to Hell, in Jesus' name, and say (and BELIEVE) the sinner's prayer.
>>
>>17460153
>Yes. The movie "The Exorcist" was based upon the true story of Lutheran-born, but unsaved, boy who appealed to the occult to talk to his dead aunt. He was possessed by Satan himself, requiring the Archangel Michael's intervention to free him.

There was just a thread on this case the other day:

https://youtu.be/dDgoNlOn-hk
>>
>>17459966
Yes. you open portals with that shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.