[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy uses his "chi' to put animals into a trance-li

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: chi.jpg (13KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
chi.jpg
13KB, 250x247px
Guy uses his "chi' to put animals into a trance-like state that causes them to fall asleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNuPJEiEo5o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMxEQcdJkZc

I wonder if this same sort of energy is used by demons/aliens/satanists/undercover operations to do abductions and put people into a trance-like state. I also wonder if it puts them into a sleep-paralysis type of state that many have experienced at night.

Is Chi/Qi demonic energy or is it of God?
>>
In this case, you'd be the animal.
>>
>>17459811
That's pretty fucking amazing.
>>
drugged animals. drugged well beforehand and this was filmed multiple times until the animals actually started sleeping.
>>
>>17459811
Bitch not everything has to have some sort of hidden agenda/allegiance to God/Satan..
>>
>>17459841

Besides creative editing and a woman and a couple of guys willing to stick to a story for the sake of a paycheck from the History channel....what if it is real?

The Alpaca lady claims it was...
http://www.sweetwateralpacas.com/blog-entry/2713/sweet-water-alpaca-ranch-sweet-water-alpaca-ranch-on-tv

She also claims he healed one of her alpacas.

Is it bullshit? or is it real? and if it's real is it demonic energy? The bible never talks about using "chi" or "life-force energy" to manipulate things.
>>
>>17459845
Please ignore the religitards to maintain general sanity
>>17459860
>Huurr the bibel drnt sahy stuff bouts thinergs I obsawed, crewly its durrmonic.

You might as well put away your personal computing device if you follow this logic ad it too is the work of the devil.
>>
>>17459860
>The bible never talks about using "chi" or "life-force energy" to manipulate things.
Life -force energy Doesn't that sound like God to you.
anyway the bible is a sham.
Written by the same people that killed the prophet in the book kek
>>
>>17459957
>>17459960

Many people who use to do Karate, taichi, qigong, yoga talk about how it opened them up to become beehives of demonic spirits.

Karate, taichi, qigong, reiki were all given to man by a dragon spirit as told in many books.

Yoga, meditation, etc. was given to man by hindu spirits.
>>
>>17459960
>nyway the bible is a sham.
>Written by the same people that killed the prophet in the book kek

Historians say it's the most accurate book ever written even after being translated.
>>
>>17460073
the bible says that the universe was created 6000 years ago, however we have human footprints in stoned that are dated millions of years ago, let alone the bones of different species.
i hope you are trolling coz your sub-consciousness can't be programmed that hard.
>>
>>17459811
Can he do this to me? Can he fix my insomnia?
>>
>>17460070
We based our world in knowledge. Knowledge is power, and the lack of knowledge is no power, simple right,
So whatever you believe will shape your life.
would you rather be a master of your life or a victim?
misperception of reality and believes will destroy you be carful about what people tell you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpjYjisAI50
>>
>>17460106

>we have human footprints in stoned that are dated millions of years ago, let alone the bones of different species

How do you know they're human footprints?or human bones? Is it not possible that another creature existed that had similar feet & bones as us? Also is it not possible that the way scientists/archeologists/etc. determine if something is millions of years old is flawed?

Interestingly I once did an experiment in HS. I made a medicine bowl relic out of clay, buried it in the ground in my backyard for a year. Dug it up...it looked much older. Took it to my local history museum and told them what I found. They told me it was a native american (indian) relic that was hundreds of years old, and they would like to have it for one of their museum exhibits. I let them have it. I never told them I made it myself.

If a HS kid can easily fool historians at a museum...what does that tell you?
>>
>>17460174
That you scam and lie to your fellow humans trying to make a conclusion on the past, therefore why should anyone pay attention to you if you openly admitted of lying to a museum to us about the date. is that what they teach you in Christian school, distorting reality?
>>
>>17460070
>Many people who use to do Karate, taichi, qigong, yoga talk about how it opened them up to become beehives of demonic spirits.

Yes I've heard of this, but I equate it to a misunderstanding of a psychological event, which in turn spurs the individual to a faith, be that one enforced on them as a child or one that offers them an easy explanation of their event. What's more simple then blaming a problem on something that you can't see or interact with?

I believe we have these sort of abilities but saying it's the work of the devil only hinders humanities progress and any sort if benifit we may derive from said abilities.

Like I said before you might as well throw all our technological advancements under the same bus.
>>
>>17460191

It tells you that SCIENCE/HISTORY CAN EASILY BE FLAWED AND LIED ABOUT. KTHXBYE
>>
>>17460199

It all comes down to how one does it.

Are they giving glory to Jesus Christ or are they claiming they did it themselves or some other force (life-force energy, chi energy, law of attraction, superpower, demon, devil, dragon, etc.) is doing it? If they aren't giving glory to God their supernatural powers are demonic.

Often demonic power won't actually heal someone completely...it may just ignite an endorphin rush or a feeling of getting better or their illness will turn into something else. God's power heals completely.

The bible tells us...

2 Thessalonians 2:9
The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the power of Satan. He will use every kind of power, including miraculous signs, lying wonders.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
And with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 Corinthians 12:4-6
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone.
>>
>>17459811
Far Cry Primal somehow sounds familiar, even though it's a bad example.
>>
>>17459811
Chi and Qi are not demon magic or god.
They're your feeble mind's pathetic imagination.
>>
>>17460070
>Implying that Hindu spirits aren't furious and full of hate.
>>
>>17460163
>4hrs
>aintnobodygottimeforthat.bat
>>
>>17459811
Chi/qi is the energy produced by and flowing within a living body. According to some traditions it can be harnessed through certain motions and practices for various purposes. These are usually ways to help your body; stopping a blade from breaking your skin, increasing your strength/stamina, etc. Acupuncture actually was traditionally meant to direct the flow of chi into certain areas of your body to relieve pain, increase flexibility, and help your immune system.
>>
>>17460318
The bible is the worst source for this stuff
>>
>>17459860
>Is it bullshit? or is it real? and if it's real is it demonic energy? The bible never talks about using "chi" or "life-force energy" to manipulate things.
The bible is edited by people who wanted to use religion to keep the masses ignorant and then the same type of people literally burned thousands of people at the stake just for practicing things like this.

Religion doesn't tolerate expansion of consciousness above a certain level, it ties it down.

And i am not saying that the bible is bad. I'm sure there are good things in there. I'm just saying that there are other books out there.
>>
>>17460318
So by this logic any form of medical treatment, be it by medications, surgery, physical therapy etc etc is evil and demonic, unless it's done in the name of God.

This shit is so mentally feble and shows you how religious people construe their reality to the point of utter delusions.
>>
>>17460459
*feeble
>>
File: image.jpg (585KB, 1614x1205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585KB, 1614x1205px
>Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Technology can be replaced with phenomena, bodily functions, functions of the universe, etc.
Magic can be replaced with god(s), demons, angels, spirits, etc.

Chi/prana/etc is just harnessing your bodies natural functions to manipulate and absorb electromagnetic waves, and enhance, or distort ones bodily functions; or that of others.
>ice man (wim hof)
>is that magic? Rhetorical, but no.
>feeling the stare of others without seeing them
>magic? No.
>islanders worshipping planes as gods during WW1
>gods? No. It was more knowledgable/evolved beings piloting their craft.

Although, there are definitely more evolved beings that plebeians would consider god, angels, demons (magical); when in actuality they're just more evolved, and/or functions of our universe (different beings we can barely understand due to our reliance on perception to define beings).

It all follows the laws that make sense depending upon a beings state of evolution, and/or level of knowledge; and/or method used to discern the "outside/inside" world.

It's not "magic" or "gods", its shit the dogmatic scientific community doesn't understand.
>for all the good scientific academia does, they have dogmatism too, just like religion
>>
>>17460106
>not understanding what is clearly a metaphor
>>
>>17460524
/thread
>>
>>17459811

All Asiatic and African magic is demonic.

Find a white man who does this then be impressed, for that is the magic of angels.
>>
File: tumblr_mn7bv37uRR1qh66wqo1_540.jpg (110KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn7bv37uRR1qh66wqo1_540.jpg
110KB, 540x720px
damn
I think we are all capable of doing this but our lifestyle is shallow and shitty and goes against human nature, against this.
>>
>>17461099
Brazil have plenty of white men who actively works on Umbanda, Quimbanda, Macumba, all beliefs who have roots on African magick.
>>
File: 1456979568512.gif (285KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1456979568512.gif
285KB, 300x168px
>>17461227
post more cute hamster pictures pls
>>
>>17461099
You're stealing my name again... Moloch.
>>
File: tumblr_ni5mz9qhIF1qa9omho1_540.jpg (117KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni5mz9qhIF1qa9omho1_540.jpg
117KB, 539x810px
>>17461325
only one i have sorry
here have this white buddy instead
>>
>>17459811
chi / ki is the vital breath. it is not demonic or divine.its not your soul either . its simply what keeps you alive. all things that are alive have it

a wester term is life force. in easter belief systems it has only 2 real roles. 1 it exist where life exist . the absence denotes death and 2 its got a positive or negative type in zen this is a major thing as far as balance not just good or bad
>>
>>17459811
sort of like star wars... there's good energy and negative energy, light and dark... the dark energy is pretty much the absence of good energy... like the opposite of life, i.e., death or dead energy... Good chi essentially being the Holy Spirit.

Some people can use chi to get high, like high off weed, to relax their mind, to protect themselves from negative energy.

People on the dark side can use chi to get high, like high off crack/meth - because they lack dopamine and serotonin.

People within the Holy Spirit can use chi to heal themselves/others.

People on the "dark side" can use chi to injure others and get them sick.

The two sides are no where close to being equals - because if you are good and have Faith you can be protected from negative entities.
>>
>>17461431
We Qi gong Jedis now. I can project chi and relax animals but not put them to sleep. I was actually using yang chi. It feels like love moving though you when you use it. He could be using yin which is the dark side which explains why they fall asleep.
>>
>>17460070
>Karate, taichi, qigong, reiki were all given to man by a dragon spirit

No just no.
>Karate
is a form of hard external martial art decending from shaolin white crane, but with an emphasise on practicality as a fighting system thus purging "spirituality" from the system.
>Taichi

is folk wrestling with a qigong set included but is not in and of itself anything but wrestling.
>Qigong

is a series of breathing exercises ment to make the body more efficent , there are many systems with various origins but all trace back to HUMANS who wanted to improve peoples health.
>>
File: 6544512.jpg (63KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
6544512.jpg
63KB, 800x400px
>>17461391
Learning about balance and how it must exist in all things was one of the best things that ever happened to me

Its disappointing that this one truth seems to fall on deaf ears too often

I don't really practice any type of meditation for my chi but I find that people tend to accept me easier than they would other people and animals typically are a lot nicer to me

Then again animals could like me more because I'm shorter then most and people probably find me less threatening, who the fuck knows

I feel like the energy people manipulate in many cultures, while it may have a different name, is essentially all the same thing being used in different ways

I'm not familiar enough with most of them though, just sounds more logical its all the same thing
>>
>>17461493
>Tai Chi
is a set of motions that vary greatly depending on the style but are all meant to harness chi within the body often accompanied by breathing exercises.

>Qi Gong
Is the practice of sending chi throughout and sometimes outside your body for somewhat varied effects including increased health.
>>
This entire thread is based on people missinterpreting and untranslatable word. Especially
>>17461431
I dont think ive ever seen such a wildly innaccurate interpretation before. Chi is not one thing you acquire chi through many means. When you ewt you gather chi in this case it would be more accurately interpretted as calories. Then when you breath you also gather chi by breathing where chi would be oxygen . it is neither demonic or divine it just is , the "energy " that sustains life.
>>
>>17461517
The original taichi is the chen family fist , it was and still is a martial art first and foremost. Qigong elements exist in taichi but were added later and are not what makes taichi taichi. As to qigong it is breathing exercises with stretches and dynamic tension belief or disbelief in "chi" holds no sway on the efficacy of the exercise.
>>
>>17459811
>I felt a shockwave all through my body

I felt that once too [spoiler]except i was trying to jerk off with using my hands/humping anything[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.