[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ opinion on this also your personal interpretation of th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

/x/ opinion on this
also your personal interpretation of the vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM
>>
i would say the maker the real maker of the vid has many inside infos and the plan for the future or a vision of the future
but it is too far from the real message so you can interpret it as you wish
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1536x1919px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1536x1919px
>>17459701
I found it kind of cringey and hard to watch.
So deep.
So edgy.
Too many eye rolling moments of lame symbolism for me to take seriously.
>but that's just like, my opinion, man,
>>
>>17459701
Obvious LSD influence
>>
>>17459701
likely doesn't mean anything, the creator of it probably wanted to create controversy and discussion
>>
anti christian, freemasonic drug addled bs.
>>
I think it's designed to be an "Emblem" but it really looks like scary chinese cartoons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqc6OPqfK_I
>>
File: Theotokos_3_500.jpg (55KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
Theotokos_3_500.jpg
55KB, 500x666px
31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
>>
overrated
>>
>>17459701

Its a nice art project

now fuck off
>>
File: 1453704483846.png (409KB, 756x622px) Image search: [Google]
1453704483846.png
409KB, 756x622px
>>17459701
Spoted the pepe
>>
>>17459917
kek
>>
>>17459917
maybe its the god kek
>>
>>17459701
Christ has been in communication with higher sentience and he returns to show the light once more.
>>
>>17459701
The fire in your heart helps you stay protected from the devils... Allahu Akbar
>>
>>17459701
It Is more political than paranormal for me.
>>
File: yin-yang-vortex.jpg (623KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
yin-yang-vortex.jpg
623KB, 1280x800px
>>17459701
It's definitely a positive message.

Basically starts out with the puppet presidents being displayed to the class and the girl realizes this with the apple being the two hemispheres of brain merging forming the lotus, a symbol of enlightenment and evolution of a higher consciousness on the back wall. Which makes Obama seat.

Then of course shit goes down with society crumbling and we see Christ coming through the darkness still asleep but waking up. Christ smashing through all the cold stone businessmen and everybody starts dancing with death orchestrating everything.

Then of course you see the church smash in the end which symbolizes the death of religion.

Course it could be anti-christ symbolism if you have that worldview. Of course whatever worldview you have at the time of the event will be the one you experience.
>>
>>17459701
CERN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUNHtYtBD8Q
>>
File: holy-pepe.jpg (164KB, 634x749px) Image search: [Google]
holy-pepe.jpg
164KB, 634x749px
>>17460219
>kek
>>
>>17459701
seems to be about cern reactor bringing a drastic change for humanity washing away the mind control we have been subjected too of some sort.
>>
>>17459701
artistic commie propaganda
>>
>>17460588
>commie propaganda
it shoes commies being wiped out
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.