[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else have dreams that absolutely transcend every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hopefullyus.jpg (28KB, 236x316px) Image search: [Google]
hopefullyus.jpg
28KB, 236x316px
Does anybody else have dreams that absolutely transcend every known boundary of our waking reality. I felt so spiritually evolved last night. Like I had a great cosmic purpose. I seemed to have super advanced power in my brain its pretty hard to explain. I met a girl in the dream and we were so fucking in love I felt like she was my soulmate. I told here we were dreaming and she said it was ok we were still lovers.
What is this? Ahhh
>>
File: geometrical vagina.png (52KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
geometrical vagina.png
52KB, 1000x666px
You met Shakti, she's supposed to motivate you. She isn't real, she's a counterpart, a metaphor for your active energy. She is real in the sense that she actively maintains you, and she is the counterpart for your soul. All the gods above have a female counterpart that makes "Them". Otherwise the god of creation is dumb and rash without knowledge, The god of stillness is dead from hunger without the goddess of activity, The God of sustained pleasure is nothing without the goddess of wealth. You are nothing without your shakti. Your shakti is also your intuitive feminine, The side that creates "women's intuition. But you still have an x chromosome, so you can use it too. Don't pursue soulmates, pursue wholeness, The love you felt was Yoga, it means union.

Really think about this image.
>>
>>17459535
Thank you. That's funny because I actually felt motivated and just made an ad before you posted on a dating website.
Really fascinating post, I am glad to meet her will I meet her again? i will meditate on this image
>>
>>17459520
Maybe you did meet your soulmate.
I got married to mine a few months ago and I can kiss them and make love to them from anywhere - can communicate with them telepathically...
Souls are literally joined - we are both Muslims.

The only thing I caution against is that the devil is an angel of light and will attempt to try to recreate the same feeling in order to make you feel like shit... i.e., dump you, or try to get you to sell soul for love... so make sure she is pure in Faith as well
>>
>>17459535
there's only one God bro
quit shilling for spiritual destruction
>>
>>17459551
You misunderstand. You are each one of those geometrical pussies. Get some paper, if you learn this shit you'll get pussy like a sensitive person. You'd make a better lover, this is a fact.
>>
>>17459589
i dont understand?
>>
as spiritual people, i feel it is best for us to be rational
>>
>>17459609
Draw them together. Draw four circles connecting and look at what you'll see. Think about each two circles as a person. A person that has their own likes and dislikes, problems and stuff, Don't look for someone who has all the same because it's unlikely to complete you forever, and then you become bitter. Like Muslims, and they start justifying rape in their heads, and imagining stuff like that. Like developing "Virgin only standards" If you try to complete yourself with others, you take away someone else's freedom.
>>
A couple nights ago I dreamed that I should get pancakes in the morning. Then I got pancakes in the morning.
>>
>>17459520
Dream thread. >>17403356
>>
>>17459520

In my dream I fucked a trap I found in a bathroom
>>
>>17459520
i don't know if i had a dream or did astral projection or whatever but I had a dream like thing where I flew to a girl i know's house and fucked her. Ever since that night she didn't look me in the eye which makes me think it wasn't a dream. I know this went a bit off topic but i just wanted to share
>>
>>17459647

With butter and syrup? Did you add berries to pancake mix? What about chocolate chip cookies? I love pancakes, but I am trying a ketogenic diet right now. So sad. :(
>>
>>17459520

I've had similar dreams. Could you see their face and identify them? I never could. It could be anyone or anything or just a weird dream. Be careful with your mind manifesting desires or worse your desires being used to take advantage of you.
>>
>>17459520
>claims to be an advanced spiritual
>believes in soulmates

kek
>>
>>17459955

how big was the d
>>
>>17459520
I had this: >>17461006

So yeah, I guess I have sorta.
>>
Twin flame.
>>
>>17459556
Twin flame!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.