[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I never posted on /x/, but I never could find an answer to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: balloflight.jpg (209KB, 922x900px) Image search: [Google]
balloflight.jpg
209KB, 922x900px
So I never posted on /x/, but I never could find an answer to what I've experienced once a few years ago.
It's nothing crazy, but it's my only actual supernatural experience as far as I remember, so if any anon knows what it's about...
I was at my father's house (he lives on Reunion island). It was night time, decided to go to sleep. As usual I read in my bed, nothing special. When I'm done I decide to turn the light off.
That's when I see it. I'm in complete darkness, except for one thing. There is like a ball of light (maybe the size of a human head) near the wall that's just to my right. It's actually pretty close to me, but the weirdest thing is that it doesn't actually emit any light. The room isn't lit up at all even though, if it was a real light, it definitely should be.
Just some odd white "ball" that looks like a light.
Now I was like 12 or so, so I freaked out and turned the light back on. The ball disappeared instantly, but it came back as soon as I turned off the light again.
I was scared, so I decided to sleep with the lights on.
It never came back.
Now that I'm older I wish I had touched it or something. I'm so curious about what it was.

Do you guys have any idea what this could be?
>>
>>17459200
Ball lightning. I've seen one too.
>>
>>17459206
Would be more dramatic, and likely moving. Would still be visible with lights on. Not likely indoors.

Not ball lightning.
>>
>>17459206
>>17459219

Yes it's definitely not a ball lightning. As I said, the thing was just standing there, not moving. And, it didn't emit any light at all.
>>
File: 1456680895356.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456680895356.gif
1MB, 250x250px
No ideas?
>>
Orbs? Although I'd imagine they usually emit light which you'd see reflecting off other things
>>
My best mate and his brother said they saw this once out their window when they were young and still insist on it being a true story 20 years on from that.
>>
>>17459200
when i was in elementary I once woke up in the middle of the night. the room was awkwardly shining blueish.
so i moved a litte and could see some changes occure. if i moved to the left, the light would only shine on my right eye. so I moved even further away to see some ghost-alike creature. I was pretty scared and told it to stay there. i wanted to get my mother there, but she was asleep. so i waited outside till the morning came. then i went back to sleep.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.