[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrX OvJma7ek watching this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: asdfd.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
asdfd.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrXOvJma7ek

watching this documentary on Mother Mary if anybody else wants to watch it
>>
>>17457518
gonna watch this rn, I'll report back when I'm done
>>
>>17457537
wow OP, here

this is weird, i feel that i've lived this moment before
>>
>>17457578
What do you mean? Like watching the video or me saying what I said?
>>
File: 640px-6H-Lambs-quarter.jpg (135KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
640px-6H-Lambs-quarter.jpg
135KB, 640x898px
>>17457518
It's flawed in the first 40 seconds. The mother I worship is more than that of humanity, and she holds the rabbits and dogs just as much kin as us. This division is a little detail that the devil lives in.
>>
File: dissaproval turtle.png (44KB, 545x500px) Image search: [Google]
dissaproval turtle.png
44KB, 545x500px
>>17457615
2:25 on that video.
Royal incense is gramatically the smae as a pagan Goddess Magu. The origin of the word Magic.

Jesus is attis, Mary Is the Magna Mater, the one who keeps the lion at bay. The lion of fear.
This is all rewriting Scythian customs, and that is sad, because she is literally forced into marriage. It's subjugation of her true force, which is vital to all magic and all life. Royal Caneh-bosem incense is her thing, this is the same root word as to tie something up, because it is practically pre-made rope. Rope was like magic and it's techniques are indeed required for wreath-making and cloth making, both vital to magical process Mary was the goddess of Cannabis and love, and of women and hearth, but the Jews didn't like women choosing their own husbands and lovers. So they made the mother a virgin, so she won't sleep around, so she won't refuse childbearing to her husband.

You guys have taken the cool goddess and betrayed her, made her namesake illegal, and rather than accepting the truth about the bible, you cling to it like a kid raised by a nazi, who still hopes that his mom loves him, even though he knows he does wrong.
>>
File: geometrical vagina.png (52KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
geometrical vagina.png
52KB, 1000x666px
>>17457661
Mother of god literally means the mother of ritual. Weed became custom, and well, she does better seedless so they say.

https://youtu.be/JrXOvJma7ek?t=15m54s
Lions eating christians is actually irony, cause rome was 4chan rules, memes and all, you didn't wanna be a newfag.

A begging eunuch priest of Cybele was wandering through the upland forests of Ida, and there met him a huge lion, its hungry throat dreadfully gaping as though to devour him. Then in fear of the death that faced him in its raving jaws, he beat his tambour from the holy grove. The lion shut its murderous mouth, and as if itself full of divine frenzy, began to toss and whirl its mane about its neck. But he thus escaping a dreadful death dedicated to Rhea the beast that had taught itself her dance.
(more plagirism proof)

And this talk about "virgin mary" is talking sensemilla.
https://youtu.be/JrXOvJma7ek?t=16m4s

The group that the jews hated most in ancient roman 4chan, were the traps. ANd so they installed a man as her leader rather than a trap, and it all fell apart because he was a 4channer, he had THOSE ideas about women. That "They should be submissive virgins until I impregnate them" I being the Jewish god's real expression. They were also ironic stories. If you look with the geometrical vagina of history, shit gets truthful.
Look here with this knowlege guiz.
https://youtu.be/JrXOvJma7ek?t=18m22s
They knew herablism and herbalism states taht plants are stronger before flower, a redeemer of the world would be a miracle cure,ya dig? cause what else would be needed?
>>
>>17457725
The virgin mary is completely weed.
The jesus that she bore, was the first hermaphrodite strain that had real...Pop.
>>
>>17457757
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephesus
Ephesus was also gay as fuck, it was the birthplace of weed as we know her.
>>
i don't think that homophobia is the will of God

beware the ways of this world

just because we feel that God's will is not to have man lay with man, and woman lay with woman... i also do not think that it is God's will for us to harm homosexuals.

being a Christian, i have no qualms against homosexuality unless God explicitly instructs me to do so by the Holy Spirit

i think the warnings in the Bible on homosexuality are enough to prevent me from being a homosexual outright. though, do i actually know what is true?

also, there are far more warnings in the Bible against the destructions of sexual lust in general. far more, and far more relevant than warnings against homosexuality

unless God gives me a special revelation on the matter, i could not consider myself to perpetuate homophobia.

perhaps if i was a bishop, or a priest, or a preacher... or i was in a position where i was confident that i could surely and directly save a person's soul, or save soul from sinning at the least, then i may take a different stance on homophobia

it certainly is no easy matter to discern. if everybody agrees to believe the New Testament is the inspired word of God, then this is probably a sufficient level of condemnation of homosexuality and justification of homophobia

when is hate and persecution ever a good thing? we should ask this question of ourselves before the LORD
>>
>>17457822
perhaps being spiritual is beyond human sexuality
>>
>>17457822
The problem is that jesus befriended a self-hating homosexual abd has it in the bible, The history around the bible can really tell us a lot if we know herbalism. Miracles could start to happen with the goddesses and saints they stole or re-attributed to one of their guys.
>>
>>17457835
there is a lot of danger regarding marriage and sexual lust in general, indeed

homosexual marriage and romance is probably further confusion that we can only know through direct revelation with God

if God makes it known to us without a doubt, his condemnation of such things, then i would say we should heed his condemnation

how is it that we can know when God condemns or does not condemn

certainly there are miracles and accurate prophecies associated with the Christian bible?

myself, i'm just not into hammering out and defining laws and rules when i do not know what it is that God wills or God doesn't will

we should probably strive to know the LORD in any way that we can before we give ourselves over to condemnation, and endless perplexing questions

are homosexuals (either gender) people? of course they are. do they deserve love and respect? of course they do
>>
>>17457836
is this a basis for the theory that Roman/Greek Christian spirituality is based on herbalism?

that would be incredible. if something is true before God, i think that God would give us the blessing of being able to determine it
>>
>>17457836
the difference in roman and greek Christian spirituality is that we do not praise and love goddesses and gods and magical entities, but we praise and love our former brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, per the instructions of the scripture of the apostles
>>
>>17457847
Mother Mary is not a goddess, she was an actual woman who gave birth to God, when God to the form of a human on earth

she is also called, of course, the Theotokos and St. Mary... in that she was a Saint of Jesus Christ
>>
>>17457843
Nay, all spirituality is based on herbalism. Lord Ganesha is a turmeric root, he gives you miracles with other gods, or on his own, that's why he's a god. But God itself is a cure too, thinking about god and being close to god cures ills too. If it isn't a legit herb, then it is a concept based or reliant on it.

So many of the phrases were lost in translation, it's sad. Because ancient pagan hymns were coded medicinal cures designed to be easily remembered, or concepts that heal or give greater understanding. But we all have a dirt goddess in some way.
>>
>>17457851
why in the world would we ever construct an image to somebody and worship it, especially since we believe what is written in the Bible?

idk, maybe it's easy on the eyes?

maybe it helps us focus in prayer, this is definitely a plus

maybe God declared this to be a statute of Christianity from the very beginning for a very specific reason, to illustrate to the world that the followers of Christ are living in their spirituality. we cannot condemn others, because we ourselves feel God compels us to venerate images

it is a specific mystery of God, in that we would do this thing. a very specific message of God to humanity, possibly? i do not know the answers, but i ponder these things

do we believe the part of the Bible which says "against love, there is no law"?

i find all things of God to be great mysteries, residing in mystery
>>
>>17457822
The sexual restrictions of the catholic and greater numbers of Christian sects is a fairly recent addition. Priests bishops and cardinals and the lit weren't restricted from married life of kids until pope urban the 19th. The church had longstanding established brothels until the 14th century. pope urban was a homosexual and quite resentful of the churches position on it. Knowing he couldn't just change those rules without seriously harming the church he instead decided to impose a new set of rules to get revenge on those who he felt persecuted him. He was extremely resentful that these men did not have to hide thier sexuality as he did, so he forced the new rules to force them to live as he did. Miserable and sexless.
>>
File: 593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg (81KB, 593x600px) Image search: [Google]
593px-Dhumavati_yantra_color.jpg
81KB, 593x600px
>>17457862
But mary is worshiped as the intercessor for sinners by you guys, she's worshiped as the destroyer of evil and ignorance by the Hindu's as Ma durga. Ma being related to Mary. Mary is cannabis,and she was traded as Ma. Like Magu in chinese, like mommy. But magu is a childless aunt, again here's sensemilla for you.
Makes ya wanna take down babylon don't it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSzXRgvqkps

I think babies reincarnate and say "Ma" cause they wanna smoke up, but that's just my joking guess I'm not a sinner, so I don't really need her, but I can't abide the injustice.
>>
>>17457866
only grain of truth in this thread...
>>
>>17457866
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galli#Archigallus

They used to be eunuchs, the celibacy was to please the hebrews. After they got political power over dominitus, and installed a priestess with balls, it eventually became a roman daddy cult, and lost the connection to the virgin with many breasts, the virgin Artemis.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.